Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? (1496 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2012
Guys:In bed or in the kitchen? Ladies:In bed or in the bank?
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2012
If she aint gud in bed,4gerrit.....we can always eat outside naaa
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
I would like her to be perfect in the HEAD

3 Likes

Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44: I would like her to be perfect in the HEAD
Purrrrfecttt!!!
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44: I would like her to be perfect in the HEAD
Perfect in the head alone?I bet you,you wil search for 'perfection in bed' outside in the long run.
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2012
Skanas: Perfect in the head alone?I bet you,you wil search for 'perfection in bed' outside in the long run.
How are you so sure? Being perfect in the head is a complete package as she will be understanding enough to learn new things to keep me in bed and will have the capacity to learn how to cook. So you see, I get it all unlike you who will be Settling for a percentage
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by 190: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
I nid her 2 invent new bed-matic skills 2me
Cos sex is all dat matters 2me
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
How are you so sure? Being perfect in the head is a complete package as she will be understanding enough to learn new things to keep me in bed and will have the capacity to learn how to cook. So you see, I get it all unlike you who will be Settling for a percentage
you make sense..Ooo but then,I no gree...ever straffd a gal u dont have to teach the every move?
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Beync(f): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2012
In the Bank, dont ask me why
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2012
Beync: In the Bank, ask me why
Why?

1 Like

Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2012
Beync: In the Bank, dont ask me why
hehehehe typical 9ja babe
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Exponental(m): 12:34am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why?
did u misplace ur goggle or something?
dont mind dem jare, as a happening lady who is lazt by nature, a man shld be responsible 4 everything, even ur undies, sanitary towel n odas are meant 2 be part of a mans responsibility.
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 21, 2012
Head.
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 12:43am On Jul 21, 2012
ogugua88: Head.
Smart girl
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Princeparix(m): 2:36am On Jul 21, 2012
We only got 2 options right?k so
Ah oh ah ouse oh yeah;oh oooo
TAKE MA HUNGER AWAY SWEETIE
abeg free me;u no fit give me brain tumor: she gotta be gud
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2012
Princeparix: We only got 2 options right?k so
Ah oh ah ouse oh yeah;oh oooo
TAKE MA HUNGER AWAY SWEETIE
abeg free me;u no fit give me brain tumor: she gotta be gud
yeah 2 option:bed/kitchen and bed/bank...
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Skanas(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2012
ogugua88: Head.
....though head aint in the list options, but you are jokin abi?
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Princeparix(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2012
Skanas: yeah 2 option:bed/kitchen and bed/bank...
brain tumor no be free gift. Take am easy;zany tins no fit work 4 me
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 21, 2012
Skanas: ....though head aint in the list options, but you are jokin abi?

Not at all.
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by cindyrella(f): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Head,Bank and Bed.
I want it ALL grin grin
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2012
^^ Oliver Twist.
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by cindyrella(f): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2012
ogugua88: ^^ Oliver Twist.
grin grin grin
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by 195(f): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2012
cindyrella: Head,Bank and Bed.
I want it ALL grin grin

Sadly mynd_44 can't boast of any
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2012
You gonna have to do better than that to touch me dude
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Princeparix(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2012
190_@:

Sadly mynd_44 can't boast of any
this becomin a kinda of personal beefing>please u guys should stop>4 me§IN ABURI I STAND
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Mynd44: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2012
Don't mind 190, he is just bored
Re: Where Would You Prefer Your Partner Perfects? by Biola4u(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why?
Na so ! Best reply i can think of.
Ladies: They want U to ask when they say "don't ask".

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / Beautiful But With A Material Stigma!!! / Giving Money To Female Friends..mandatory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.