Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (908 Views)

Your Take On Zodiac Love Compactibility? / Big Dilemma In Marriage / Does destiny exist in marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love by bestprize247(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2012
I'm in search of Love.
Re: Love by Mynd44: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2012
Well I should have been expecting things like this on a Sunday morning
Re: Love by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Love by pendo89(f): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2012
it's COMPATIBILITY not COMPACT.

bestprize247: I need your opinion on how to consel a friend. My friend has been married for 6 years, all that years he has not known peace & promotion. He was told by a pastor that his wife's star is stronger than his and has over shadow his star. Conseqently, he cannot progress except he submits to the wife. Sexually, my friend is misrable. His wife has never kissed him for 6 years and when they make love, its like paying a prostitute. His wife conplains of work and tiredness as a reason. Recently, my friend found female friend, she told him emphatically that in as much as they are friends, things will surely start going well for him. Ever since they met 2 months ago, my friend has experience progress
and peace for real. Infact, the new friend kissed my friend passionately. My fiend is confused and I needs my advice wether to continue with this new friend through whom he is progressing and feeling like a man or call it over? What will you advice?

1. What do u mean by 'wife's star?

There is something about your backgrounds affecting your beliefs and progress.The mentality is not good enough to help u decide how to handle this.
Everything started on wrong beliefs.
Unless u both come out of that cocoon it's not easy because what is needed here knowledge.
Re: Love by GreenJ(m): 10:58am On Jul 22, 2012
@OPS: To me i really believe some people are compatible for different reasons, that is why some pastors
will tell you see the face of God before venturing into a marriage. The fact is that some people are
living under generational courses and will never know and some get them self into things that will keep
hunting them until they are being deliver.
Re: Love by pendo89(f): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2012
GreenJ: @OPS: To me i really believe some people are compatible for different reasons, that is why some pastors
will tell you see the face of God before venturing into a marriage. The fact is that some people are
living under generational courses [color=#990000][/color]and will never know and some get them self into things that will keep
hunting them until they are being deliver.

What are these 'GENERATIONAL COURSES'? Where are they taught?

-wife's star
-generational courses.

wonder what the next poster will come up with! undecided

I know u meant curses smiley.But if you believe in God u should understand that when he said 'It is done,' He meant everything.Curses inluded.
I know the different theories because curses exist, but you must also know that one cannot curse God's annointed or what God has blessed.
Read Balak and Balam story. You can however open doors to curses by playing around with witchcraft.
Re: Love by penelope9: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2012
@poster you are a bloody fool.Go and solve your own problems so you can see clearly to solve the problem of another Man.You are calling another mans wife a love peddler may God punish you and your entire generation.That is why some people are not progressing.Dangote,Mike Adenuga and co have no time for backbitting and gossiping and posting rubbish on forums for you are getting older by the day.Wakeup looser,brainless man,i blame the man for telling you his family problems.Get out.
Re: Love by GreenJ(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
pendo89:

What are these 'GENERATIONAL COURSES'? Where are they taught?

-wife's star
-generational courses.

wonder what the next poster will come up with! undecided

I know u meant curses smiley.But if you believe in God u should understand that when he said 'It is done,' He meant everything.Curses inluded.
I know the different theories because curses exist, but you must also know that one cannot curse God's annointed or what God has blessed.
Read Balak and Balam story. You can however open doors to curses by playing around with witchcraft.

At 1st i thought you were trying to say there is nothing like that, and as you rightly said "if you believe in God" is that not for a
believer, then what will be the hope of a nonbeliever? also thanks for that observation, i appreciate your maturity.
I once had an experience, i had a girlfriend whom i love so much, because i trust her. I was ready to settle down whit her
do for some reason many around me were not approving it, but it never bothered me all i will say is you cant chose a wife for me,
i do pray about it but my greatest surprise is that i keep seeing her in my dream telling me she will betray me! not once not twice
because i love her i will still tell her, and i really trust her with my whole hearth to cut it i toke a turn, and my next relationship everything around me changed and i did not change my job, then i realized something was wrong, in all i just thank God.
Re: Love by Mynd44: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Huh?

(1) (Reply)

Playboy / Will You Take Her Back? / When I Get Enough Money Na Police Woman I Will Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.