Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes (2108 Views)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2006
When An Apology Becomes An Insult

A friend of mine's girl friend is always embarrassing him in the public,she some times shuns the guy,and when she does these things she later goes back to apologise to him and promise never to do it again but she keeps on repeating the same thing,the last incident that broke the camel's back was when she told the guy in front of his whole friends[including me] to stop being a bug and that she was tired of his love words,in her own words she said na love i go chop.it was so embarrassing and he decided to call it off with her,and she started crying and begging him to forgive him.she even asked his friends [including me]to beg him.what do you think?
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by Zahymaka(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2006
She's very stupid. Since this is not the first time she's done it, I don't blame the boy for leaving -- there's no assurance that this will be the last if he stays.

Hopefully, she should learn a lesson from this.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 07, 2006
Zahymaka:

She's very stupid. Since this is not the first time she's done it, I don't blame the boy for leaving -- there's no assurance that this will be the last if he stays.

Hopefully, she should learn a lesson from this.

I second that
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by hotangel2(f): 4:10am On Apr 07, 2006
The girl is stupid. "na love she go chop", make she go drink her tears abeg.
Tell ur friend to fashy her jare.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by 4real(m): 4:43am On Apr 07, 2006
ah give her a break now, i beg me i can take insults and give back as long as she crys in bed me i don't mind oh
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by Rhodalyn(f): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2006
such a silly girl!!!!!!! does she thk she can eat her own cake and have it? sometimes, U never knw how much people mean to U until U loose them by which time it would be tooo late to try and make amens

her behaviour is absurd!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry thumbs up to da gu-y for ditchin her!!!!
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by mamaput(f): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2006
what dose she want from him money?
I don't like people that cannot control themselves in public.
That is how she Can even go to his office to fight him later.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by glamour(f): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2006
na love i go chop
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

she is very stupid for saying that in public, I don’t think she has etiquette. 

Someone, ones told me that love without money can’t work undecided
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by xdos(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2006
@ Rhod,
can she eat her cake and have it? it'z her cake, she has the right to eat it or abi u wan steal am? just kiddin girl
She should be FIRED, cool
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by Rhodalyn(f): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she has da right to eat it but once she's eaten it, it's gone foreva cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by eveseh(f): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2006
she was an asshole,that's stupid
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by eveseh(f): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2006
well that girl is something else
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by mekoyo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2007
She is not serious. Please leave the guy alone don't beg anything.
She is very wrong to have always done that. Let him be and let the girl find a solution to what is wrong with her.

Imagine. When they are not even married if they married what will then happen?
Please advise the guy to stay on his own and leave the girl.

That is why i say you can only find true love when you follow your heart.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by ima1(f): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2007
she is crazy, why would she do that, the fact that she keeps doing it and apologizing means that she is not gonna stop, he deserves better, don't waste ur breath begging, she is gonna do it again.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by kateangel(f): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2007
The guy should ave a place in his heart to forgive her and give her another chance ok. God said we should forgive and forget, so please find it in your heart to forgive her and keep a watchful eye on her.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by uyai(f): 1:02am On Jun 21, 2007
is the guy unattractive?

I embarrased my ex boyfriend once in front of my friends. I was still trying to accept his facial look, i didn't find him attractive at all then. He came from from no where to kiss me on the lips, i pushed him to the chair! it was an impulse. I did not do that on purpose, is like i woke up to find myself doing that.

So maybe the guy is unattractive, when she starts liking him, she'll start treating him like a king in public.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by mongopark: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2007
maybe the babe get spiritual problem
make the guy carry the babe go cele church make them use broom commot the spiritua problem. grin grin grin grin
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by tkb417(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2007
she be madgirl.
My ex once introduced me to a male friend as a friend. Not BF.
The relationship didnt last cos i did the same to her in from of my numerous female friends.

We packed up eventually. Im glad i did. but im lonely nowww
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
wow shocked, i just saw this thread concerning my friend. i even forgot about it. its an old topic and a lot of water has passed under the bridge. they parted ways. he is dating someone else now and he's got a good job with a bank. ever since she separated from him, i heard she's been jumping from one guy to another. even though his dating some one she still wants him back and still disturbs once in a while( i guess because she knows, his now financially capable). i just think she's just one of the parasites, who's whole brain is controlled by the word MONEY

@uyai

Nope, the guy is very attractive, his only problem back then was, he did not have a good job, because he just finished his youth service and he really loved the girl. even though she was the cha cha type, he was ready to give her room to change. but everyone runs out of patience sometime.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by saucekid(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2007
if the guy take that kain girl back, that means say 'okokomiyo' is wonderfully at work

that is the last level of debasement a guy can take, trust me on this one

this is more the reason some girls have great similarities with viruses grin grin
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by janami(f): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2007
kai! ok me too i ve my own questions to ask. Does the boy have BO? ok, sorry, is the boy dirty? becos 4 d girl 2 be keepin her distance like that. shocked d girl get skaw skaw grin
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by janami(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2007
kai! ok me too i ve my own questions to ask. Does the boy have BO? ok, sorry, is the boy dirty? becos 4 d girl 2 be keepin her distance like that.  shocked d girl get skosko grin
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by sammy6(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2007
I dont really see this as an issue.The guy sef get mouth now abi doesnt he know how to yarb back.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2009
No be luv she go chop but your money and then your head
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by Aragonc: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2009
tell him to run for his dear life.
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by olugbon01(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2009
kai! ok me too i ve my own questions to ask. Does the boy have BO? ok, sorry, is the boy dirty? becos 4 d girl 2 be keepin her distance like that. :or grin grin d girl get skur-skur
Re: She Embarrases Her Boyfriend In Public Then Later Apologizes by TheSeeker(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
Disgrace me once in public, I'll call it naive
Disgrace me second time, I'll say she's made a mistake.
Disgrace me the third time, I'll find those bitter words where they are hidden and hit her three times more than she's been hitting me and you know what I will add to it, I'll add, "God punish your father in manifolds," LOL

(1) (Reply)

"The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon".. Is Interesting, A Classic, And A Must-read! / Siberian Teen Just Auctioned Her Virginity For About $27,000 / Are Most Nigerian Light Skinned Women Bleachers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.