Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) (15377 Views)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by dabrake(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2012
make him buy the cars nah. after all, dem don talk sey him no go live see 2015 so make him enjoy wella
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by sirp2007: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: Nigeria is hosting conference of African first ladies and in such a situation what should be the transportation mode for our visitors? Cars right.. So where do they get the cars? Maybe you donate yours, your father's and your great great grand fathers or each first lady should bring a car from her country since Nigeria is not supposed to carter for the logistics involve in hosting such an August conference. This is where you paid agents of Tinubu and his CPC cohorts keep getting it wrong.. Your criticisms lack intelligence and genuity.. What you should be concerned now should be contract inflation and whereabouts of these cars after the conference.. Coconut heads!

DID U READ WHAT U JUST POSTED? I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE U MEAN WHAT U RE SAYING.U RE JOKING RIGHT?
Please kindly answer d following
1)hw many countries 1st lady are coming?
2)hw many cars does ur 1st lady office have b4 now?
3)what happened to leasing logistic to private company(car hire providers)?
4)what happened 2 luxurious buses?
5)y will ur finance min says d country is goin broke?
6)wht is d essence of this conference ?
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by rash47(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: Nigeria is hosting conference of African first ladies and in such a situation what should be the transportation mode for our visitors? Cars right.. So where do they get the cars? Maybe you donate yours, your father's and your great great grand fathers or each first lady should bring a car from her country since Nigeria is not supposed to carter for the logistics involve in hosting such an August conference. This is where you paid agents of Tinubu and his CPC cohorts keep getting it wrong.. Your criticisms lack intelligence and genuity.. What you should be concerned now should be contract inflation and whereabouts of these cars after the conference.. Coconut heads!

Mr man sharap there,wat do u know about govt. Logistics,wat happened to state house budget for catering for dis kind of event. U 're supposed to talk about management of our scarce resources b4 inflation n safety of d so-called cars.

EBELE,EBELE,EBELE....how many times did I call u...ok becareful because d GODS ARE ANGRY
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by funkymedina: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2012
I knew it !! When Zambian president was selling of her luxury cars I new some go land naija. See different presidents with different priorities. We need a woman to take over and clean up this mess .
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Gbawe: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2012
PhysicsQED: If this is actually true . . . . lipsrsealed

Bright chap like you doubts that this can be true? Whatever happened to using recent history and trends as a guide? Do you not remembers how, to serious condemnation home and abroad, GEJ insensitively and profligately splashed out on new Planes while the old ones were still relatively new and useful at a time David Cameron , empathising with Britons over 'hard times',was flying with commercial carriers like BA?
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Generalpipe1: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2012
you are the most UNreasonable nigerian i have read on this forum. This is not about politics,its about been prudent and setting your priorities right. When unemployment rate is killing nigerian youth. Let 2015 come we wil get it right IJN.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by rakaasta(f): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2012
Hardly will any week pass without dis fisherman &his okporoko seller wife show their insentivity to d plight of d citizens.They never cease to amaze me nd to top it,she must show her skill in grammar nd bring disgrace to d nation.She is so power intoxicated dat she wants every available space in d GOVT. Mr.fisherman cant talk because there is an agreement btw them when she was going to join d deadly witchcraft cult bcs of him,people wont understand.The conference is not beneficial 2us so its a WASTE. TOO BAD
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by NigelEnimJr(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2012
Fela said it....suffering n cooling.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by igbo2011(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2012
WHy not buy Innoson? This would develop the Economy of Nigeria SMH (

www.nigerianedp.com THis is our way to develop Nigeria.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Economic-Development-Plan/278164788911610?ref=hl
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by ayox2003: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2012
They will drive those cars to heaven!

Frawzey.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by hustleafam: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2012
i don tire for this country, so what happened to other cars bought for previous events. Now to spend how much on cars that could probably feed a country. Worst is that the event is being organized by patience Jonathan of all people. Oya make we bring out our gbam notebook.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Gbawe: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2012
General pipe: you are the most UNreasonable nigerian i have read on this forum. This is not about politics,its about been prudent and setting your priorities right. When unemployment rate is killing nigerian youth. Let 2015 come we wil get it right IJN.

My brother, are you aware of the 40 laptop crew and their 'activities' on NL? If yes then you simply have to check the date users joined NL (likely June 2012) when you read totally senseless, nauseating and crassly offensive defence of GEJ here to understand that they can only be members of the 40 Laptop nuisance now plaguing Nairaland.

Elueme joined June 23 2012.

https://www.nairaland.com/elueme

1 Like

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by OluBendel: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2012
sir-p2007:

DID U READ WHAT U JUST POSTED? I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE U MEAN WHAT U RE SAYING.U RE JOKING RIGHT?
Please kindly answer d following
1)hw many countries 1st lady are coming?
2)hw many cars does ur 1st lady office have b4 now?
3)what happened to leasing logistic to private company(car hire providers)?
4)what happened 2 luxurious buses?
5)y will ur finance min says d country is goin broke?
6)wht is d essence of this conference ?

You are on point. This administration realy needs to be creative and serious with the issue of cost reduction. This country is not as bouyant as we pretend it is-pervasive poverty and serious infrastructural and social shortfalls everywhere,yet our president and finance minister are pretending and acting otherwise.
Nothing stops the presidency from getting executive cars on lease from hire servicing comapanies or like you rightly suggested get two luxurious vip buses to convey these first ladies around.
Why buy new cars everytime we are hosting visitors (for a four day conference)? Where are all the cars bought for previous conferences? GEJ should give a serious thought to cost control and reduction!!
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2012
I tought you guys wanted fresh air?
Well I don't blame him...I think God is paying us what we deserve.
We all voted base on religious sentiment, pity and hate!
I don't think Buhari would act like our seeminky clueless president!
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2012
...WHY DO NIGERIANS LIKE BEHAVING LIKE WE ARE A POOR COUNTRY?!! angry

In 2003, Nigeria bought 900 Units of BMW 3 Series for the African Games tagged COJA..

In 2007, Nigeria purchased 30Units of BMW 7 Series for the Common Wealth Heads of Government Meeting tagged CHOGM..

So why is this one now a big deal?!!

Instead of us to encourage the government to patronize INNOSON MOTORS or PAN, you people are shouting like paupers..

Nigeria has the money!! 200 Cars is not even half of what the Senate embezzles monthly. Or what the NDDC gets from over-inflated contracts.. Abeg make una rest jor..

If to say some of una be President, na Keke Napep them for buy!! angry

I LOVE NIGERIA.. We always do big things the big way!!

1 Like

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by moonraker(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2012
[size=42pt]GEJ FRESH AIR FRESH AIR FRESH AAAAAAAIR[/size]
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by francis247(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2012
dasparrow:
I weep for Nigeria. What a wasteful government we have. That money being used to buy exotic cars can be used for a developmental project that can benefit the citizens of our dear country Nigeria. Why is our country's government like this?
because our people are like that.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Freiburger(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2012
Driving exotic cars on bad roads. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Wised(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2012
Dis country wuld neva cease 2 amazed me,inspite d level of unemployment n insecurity among all mr GEJ is lavishin our moni;owk i undastnd he wnt 2 do d boi is 2 gud lai mope apaa ni yoruba pe'n bee.wait a minute is dis a democracy or crazydemo.GEJ u beta tink wel wink
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Skii(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2012
moonraker: [size=42pt]GEJ FRESH AIR FRESH AIR FRESH AAAAAAAIR[/size]

[size=42pt]GEJ FRESH FART...FRESH FAAAARRRTTTT![/size]

1 Like

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by MIO38: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2012
Hahahahaha......Nigeria after summit what happens to the cars? Any way its the government of the government by the government,what is the fling for cars by the government since january,Senators bought for their wifes,house of rep, benue state gov bought FORD cars for comitionals,local government chairman, OYIBO go make money do them......
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by pufectskin: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2012
BUnch of SCUMBAGS in government. Why do poor people always misbehave when they get wealth. OBJ's wife from ABEBE family didnt dare try all these rubbish (despite her being born into a wealthy, or atleast well to do family). What is wrong with this lunatic of a woman we have as our first lady? Yes, I called her LUNATIC. BITE ME!
bizgynbala: Jonathan and his confused cabinet still won't fail to amaze one. At this period where the nation is almost nose diving into bankruptcy they still went ahead and purchased new cars. Has the money being appropriated in the budget or since he feels he is the President he can go around spending tax payers money with reckless abandon I pity this country.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/172646-fg-buys-200-cars-for-first-ladies-summit
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by leon25aug: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: if u support evil,evil will never leave ur home and generations Amen! While ppl are suffering and 80% living below posterty level ur ppl are buying such luxury...if u had mouth off like dis around me in person i wld strangle u. FOOL!

1 Like

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by bola4dprec(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2012
Nigeria system goverment is a form of political and government corruption where the government exists to increase the personal wealth and political
power of its officials and the ruling class at the expense of the wider population, often without
pretense of honest service. This type of
government corruption is often achieved by the embezzlement of state funds.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by bola4dprec(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2012
Nigeria system of goverment is a form of political and government corruption where the government exists to increase the personal wealth and political
power of its officials and the ruling class at the expense of the wider population, often without
pretense of honest service. This type of
government corruption is often achieved by the embezzlement of state funds.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2012
Maxymilliano: Misplaced priorities! So what will happen to the vehincles after the summit?

^^^Hehehehe grin Like you don't know. wink

You would have thought given the nations present economic situation, that vehicles could be seconded from top gov't officials and top members of the legislature, and after the shindig the cars can then be handed back with thanks. The problem is that -inspite of all the noise gov't makes about our tough economic conditions- it doesn't seem to have dawned on them just how dire things are....maybe because they always have a loaded table for dinner and an inexhaustible pools of funds for miscellaneous expenses.

If you were to plug ALL loopholes and conduit pipes that benefit waste and corruption, you could reduce the national budget by about a quarter and still get results....this is the major trick Rochas is using in Imo State: no more godfathers and leeches in the corridors of power, and the civil service is being pruned -but more importantly- being seriously put to work for the first time since the time of Mbakwe.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by leon25aug: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: if u support evil,evil will never leave ur home and generations Amen! While ppl are suffering and 80% living below posterty level ur ppl are buying such luxury...if u had mouth off like dis around me in person i will strangle u. Hypocrite!
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by sosereal201(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2012
if u are not shallow minded then u should know that the conference organized is not necessary not at this time.your comment only portray you as one who does not care about the well being of this country.just like someone rightly said GEJ is a MUMU being controlled by all the women around him.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by noble84: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2012
And i'm looking for some money to change my boxers our government is busy wasting our money on things that doesn't matter.what happened to all the fleet of jeeps in Aso Rock?
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by cookie27: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2012
so in ur own limited sense, it's proper to purchase vehicles dat r only going to be used for a week tops. Watever hapened to rentals and car hire services?
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by alexola20(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2012
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by az4sure(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2012
Part of transformation agenda of GEJ...i tink it's obscene T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ spend so much on exotic car for 4 day sumit,when millions of nigerian A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ starving..nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

52 Textile Companies Reopens After 10 Years, 25000 New Jobs Created / Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others / APC Holds NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.