Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) (15378 Views)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, are you aware of the 40 laptop crew and their 'activities' on NL? If yes then you simply have to check the date users joined NL (likely June 2012) when you read totally senseless, nauseating and crassly offensive defence of GEJ here to understand that they can only be members of the 40 Laptop nuisance now plaguing Nairaland.

Elueme joined June 23 2012.

https://www.nairaland.com/elueme

Thats what they are paid to do, not his fault. He must eat and provide food for his family, a guy exposed many of them last 2 weeks. SMH
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by jmaine: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

...Thats Because Niggis be tripping in Nigeria.. Niggas be so broke, if the government buys 1 carton of biscuits for 10 Naira in a supermarket, when an aboki on the road sells same biscuits for 9.99.. Niggas would lose their minds and start talking shiit!!

Its just a Nigerian thing!!

NIGERIAN NIGGAS love to trip!!

LOL . . . .
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by boyendowed(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2012
J12: Too many noisemakers on this thread. Y'all shut the FÚCK up!

IS IT YOUR MONEY?

It's our money...tax payers money
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by SkyBlue1: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
We need more local content laws in Nigeria. For a heavily import based economy we suffer from enough capital flight as it is. Laws should be drafted to confine the government (all arms and at all levels down to local governments) to source made in Nigeria as a first prefrence for everything it needs - within a reasonable framework. National House of Assembly, these are the kind of progressive laws you should be working on to change the system!
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
If not for politics that brought them to limelight,who is Jonathan or Patience ? Bloody Opportunists.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Martini101(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
I doubt if they bought those cars. If they did, then GEJ is d worst president of
Nigeria
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by taharqa: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2012
Am sori but did you guys actually read d article?cos the writer of d article cud nt establish if d said cars were BOUGHT or LEASED.until dis is cleard, i wont comment
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by cheddarking(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Surely if it's a meeting of African 1st ladies, then Nigeria has provide suitable transportation befitting their rank.

So I can understand the Government's position.

I do believe though, that the Government could have dealt directly with BMW and cut out the middleman and as such pay less...unless the Government is leasing the cars from Coscharis for a short period
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: Nigeria is hosting conference of African first ladies and in such a situation what should be the transportation mode for our visitors? Cars right.. So where do they get the cars? Maybe you donate yours, your father's and your great great grand fathers or each first lady should bring a car from her country since Nigeria is not supposed to carter for the logistics involve in hosting such an August conference. This is where you paid agents of Tinubu and his CPC cohorts keep getting it wrong.. Your criticisms lack intelligence and genuity.. What you should be concerned now should be contract inflation and whereabouts of these cars after the conference.. Coconut heads!
must we host such conference what is the benefit? nothing when we have problems here and there
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by bizgynbala(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Talking about cutting down cost of governance.... It simply means about 2 billion naira going down the drains... Is the first ladies summit of importance @ the moment
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2012
Demdem: If i should talk now somebody will say i should still give the Retardeen a chance, he has good intentions bla,bla,bla.
What the ffuck is the meaning of this?
Must you always talk about everything the government do? You expected them to be driven in those death-trap white buses? Come on this is not going to be the president idea but the state! Try to find out before clamoring like sicking fellow.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by taharqa: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
bizgynbala: Talking about cutting down cost of governance.... It simply means about 2 billion naira going down the drains... Is the first ladies summit of importance @ the moment
It seems you the OP did nt read d article you postd.were d cars bought or leased(the article didn't seem to know).if u did read it, den u cud just hv postd it as an Info, instead of passing judgement on smthing u re nt sure bout..i will join u to completely condemnd dis IF d cars were actuali bought
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by bong4(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2012
All these happenings in a country that is still grappling with under development and hunger. A country of ONE WEEK, ONE TROUBLE. Now we are all complaining but when Pastor Bakare talks we castigate him. This government and the nation in entirety is a failed state. Mark my words, we are yet to see more.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by VoodooDoll(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
Demdem:

Specifically Innosun. if u need to buy any vehicle at all why dont u buy from Innosun and let the so called dignitaries appreciate our own

They should have gone with Innosun, and allowed Innosun market and display its products to a wider African market. This is how jobs are created!
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Whymee: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
What do you expect from FIRST LADY,

Lady(ies) don't have responsibilities,

Call her FIRST WOMAN, or FIRST MOTHER
This may effect some thinking faculty in her senses.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by oseo1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2012
cheddarking: Surely if it's a meeting of African 1st ladies, then Nigeria has provide suitable transportation befitting their rank.

So I can understand the Government's position.

I do believe though, that the Government could have dealt directly with BMW and cut out the middleman and as such pay less...unless the Government is leasing the cars from Coscharis for a short period

Just a note Coscharis is the BMW/Jaguar representative in Nigeria so they will have the best prices locally.

Aside from that the story states that they could not confirm whether the vehicles were leased or bought so we should hold off on the insults/curses. Also the article could have been better written for example it says "The cars comprise 80 units of BMW X3 and X5 series with a market value of N13.5 million each, while the remaining 120 are exotic models of Honda, Jaguar and others" that price is for the X5 not the X3. its sensationalism at its best, designed to get reactions from you and I. As much as i support innoson motors their suvs are crap and are not befitting of first ladies. If it is a lease coscharis would provide insurance and drivers for the cars so it is not a bad deal at all. I know companies that do the exact same thing when they have expats/big wigs coming in town to visit.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Dollarman101: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
This is cock and bull story. A SOURCE SAID. which nonsense source? I am ashamed that members of this forum are so gullible to the extent that any lies on this forum Sells like hot cake. At times, we end up looking very stupid when the truth comes out.
That report looks very hollow. It couldn't identify the units, nor basis for the transaction, whether lease, hire, or sum.
It will shock you that when the event finally kicks off, the ladies may not even be conveyed in BMW cars
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Dollarman101: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
Demdem: There was conflicting information by last night on whether the cars were bought outright or hired, and no government official was ready to speak with our correspondents on the record for this story.

When Daily Trust contacted spokesman for Coscharis Motors, Mr. Ifeanyi Nihe, by telephone on Monday, he said the company had supplied vehicles to the Federal Government but refused to state the number and cost.

“I am not in the position to give out the real value of the transaction,” he said.

When asked which government agency was handling the transaction, Nihe said, “Our company is still talking with some officials of the government. I don’t know whether it is the First Lady’s office or not.”

Nihe also could not confirm to Daily Trust whether the cars were sold or leased out to the government for the event.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/172646-fg-buys-200-cars-for-first-ladies-summit

The bottom line here is there is a transaction between coscharis and the FG. That is a fact. Whether the govt bought the cars or leased the car is immaterial because either side it will cost the govt significant amounts and thats where the issue is. A govt that is truly in the business of cutting cost wont even think about this at all for a waste called first ladies conference when effective and cost friendly alternatives that are also presentable are available. Infact, if Innosun was called upon to supply the vehicles i wont be this against it because i believe the money will still go to the economy but not the German economy.
You are such a big ignoramus. If there's any thread that runs thru the report above, it is the thread of inconsistency. The source doesn't know whether it was bought or not yet you have a screaming headline that 200 cars were purchased. Isn't that the height of contradiction? Can you just leave hatred and listen to yourself. What does it always profit you guys to distribute sensational lies against this govt? If you check very well, you may even notice that such transaction is totally non existent. I ran thru major papers today and didn't come across such story. Such a news item as controversial as it is wouldn't have escaped notice by other newspapers.

1 Like

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by rosamaris: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmm, the children are going on empty stomach yet the father is spraying money on dancers in the market square. God is our help otherwise we would have been consumed.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by lacasa: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
bong4: All these happenings in a country that is still grappling with under development and hunger. A country of ONE WEEK, ONE TROUBLE. Now we are all complaining but when Pastor Bakare talks we castigate him. This government and the nation in entirety is a failed state. Mark my words, we are yet to see more.

Gbam! cool
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by jmaine: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
VoodooDoll:

They should have gone with Innosun, and allowed Innosun market and display its products to a wider African market. This is how jobs are created!

I love this post . . .Affirmed cool
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Dollarman101: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2012
nagoma:

So can we criticize this insensitive government for the whole nonsensical conference? what is this jamboree all about? The best way to promote peace is to first of all ensure peace in your own country through justice, transparency, genuine democracy and the rule of law.We all know that the conference is for one person's ego boosting (Patience Jonathan) and also a process of further impoverishment of the country and its people through such unwarrented extravagant and fraudlent purchases. Just wait AND SEE HOW MUCH ORANGE JUICE and other drinks, CHICKEN, CAKES AND WILL FLOW AND HOW MUCH HOTEL BILL THE NIGERIAN TAX PAYER WILL FOOT. You don't have to be TB Joshua to know that this will be, worthless women babble and display of the latest liposuction and facelift by middleaged overfed women and just another wasteful insolence for the wretched country, Nigeria. (I am not against women, I am against madness)
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
bong4: All these happenings in a country that is still grappling with under development and hunger. A country of ONE WEEK, ONE TROUBLE. Now we are all complaining but when Pastor Bakare talks we castigate him. This government and the nation in entirety is a failed state. Mark my words, we are yet to see more.
you are the one who has failed. In fact, you have failed very woefully. If at your age, you are still talking like a kid then you re a big failure. Your failure is evident in your inability to differentiate between real governance issues and a pet project. Your failure is also evident in your ignorance about when this summits actually started. This is not the first time that this summit is holding. Other countries had at one time or the other hosted this summit. Don't those other countries have challenges facing them when they hosted it? Or you belong to that school of thought which believes that every other aspect of governance must be halted because defeated presidential candidates have told their kinsmen to be suicide bombers. You are such a failure for ignoring all the remarkable achievements of this govt and chose to deride Nigeria for hosting first ladies of Africa. All the looting of previous administrations has not killed you, it is this summit of some days that will bankrupt Nigeria abi? If Nigeria doesn't host them, who? Somalia? Idiots!

1 Like

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Elueme: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gbawe: Abeg, let us all enjoy "fresh air". I don't know why folks are surprised. When will Nigerians learn? If you put a Fox in charge of your Chickens, do you expect to have any Chicken left when you return a few days later?
You can be very childish and senseless at times.. Am beginning to believe people's stance on you that you are a paid bigot earnestly working for his daily living from blind criticism on NL.. For your information, ur tantrums doesn't go beyond this forum and it is just to entertain the few who view your folly.. You are so quick to tag people of opposing views, how impatient you are, an old man with no self dignity and pride.. Let me not enter you otherwise you will regret ever being born which I wouldn't want a suicide on my hand.. If you are talking of being paid I can pay you to work for me.. I stand for what is right, just and expedient in context with time and the doctrine of necessity.. Have your paid masters done Nigeria good.. You have never had a positive comment on govt and governance, is that not suspicious of your motive and mission.. I enjoy my contributions, your insults and insinuations.Tell me which of your benefactor has done NAIJa proud? Probing people's I.D.. Joblessness na disease o
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
all4naija: Must you always talk about everything the government do? You expected them to be driven in those death-trap white buses? Come on this is not going to be the president idea but the state! Try to find out before clamoring like sicking fellow.

yes i have to because the govt is responsible to me and millions of Nigerians likewise. Are Nigerians not buying and using them? If the govt can allow such for its own citizens then what makes these useless delegates special?
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Demdem(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
Dollarman101:
You are such a big ignoramus. If there's any thread that runs thru the report above, it is the thread of inconsistency. The source doesn't know whether it was bought or not yet you have a screaming headline that 200 cars were purchased. Isn't that the height of contradiction? Can you just leave hatred and listen to yourself. What does it always profit you guys to distribute sensational lies against this govt? If you check very well, you may even notice that such transaction is totally non existent. I ran thru major papers today and didn't come across such story. Such a news item as controversial as it is wouldn't have escaped notice by other newspapers.

my friend shut up and read the report through and stop exposing ur stupidity. here are the facts and the various references if u care, u can wait for Tribune or Thisday or even AIT etc for all i care waiting for them to carry the story. thats ur cup of Tea. Until the Govt comes out to deny it, will stick to these:

A useless conference is being convened by the Retardeeness

First Lady Patience Jonathan is the convener of the event, with the theme “The African Woman: A Voice for Peace,” which is expected to be attended by spouses of African leaders.

Sources to the reporter claimed they are 200 in all

The cars comprise 80 units of BMW X3 and X5 series with a market value of N13.5 million each, while the remaining 120 are exotic models of Honda, Jaguar and others.

Sources told Daily Trust that the vehicles were supplied by Coscharis Motors, and 180 units have already been delivered to the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Saturday.

The same source also told them that the Minister of state for Finance is in charge of the transaction

A source said the transaction for the 200 cars was processed by the office of the Minister of State for Finance.

Was it hired, leased or outright purchase? No one can authoritatively say what exactly it is

There was conflicting information by last night on whether the cars were bought outright or hired, and no government official was ready to speak with our correspondents on the record for this story. Nihe also could not confirm to Daily Trust whether the cars were sold or leased out to the government for the event.

However what cant be disputed is the fact that there is a transaction btw Coscharis and the FG

he said the company had supplied vehicles to the Federal Government but refused to state the number and cost.

“I am not in the position to give out the real value of the transaction,” he said.

Efforts by the reporter to know the truth by contacting the governmental agencies were unsuccessfully

Attempts to seek explanation from the office were not successful as a spokesman declined comment while the minister of state, Dr. Yerima Ngama, did not answer calls to his phone on Monday.

Also, attempts to get reaction from the office of the First Lady were not successful. Her spokesman Ayo Adewuyi could not be reached by telephone on Monday and yesterday.

U can now see that u are indeed the foolissh one here. whether u believe the source or not is a different matter entirely and until the government comes out to present their so called true position about it , i have decided to believe it. Go kill ursef if u have issues with that
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by dayokanu(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2012
I dey laff
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by taharqa: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
Demdem:

my friend shut up and read the report through and stop exposing ur stupidity. here are the facts and the various references if u care, u can wait for Tribune or Thisday or even AIT etc for all i care waiting for them to carry the story. thats ur cup of Tea. Until the Govt comes out to deny it, will stick to these:

A useless conference is being convened by the Retardeeness

First Lady Patience Jonathan is the convener of the event, with the theme “The African Woman: A Voice for Peace,” which is expected to be attended by spouses of African leaders.

Sources to the reporter claimed they are 200 in all

The cars comprise 80 units of BMW X3 and X5 series with a market value of N13.5 million each, while the remaining 120 are exotic models of Honda, Jaguar and others.

Sources told Daily Trust that the vehicles were supplied by Coscharis Motors, and 180 units have already been delivered to the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Saturday.

The same source also told them that the Minister of state for Finance is in charge of the transaction

A source said the transaction for the 200 cars was processed by the office of the Minister of State for Finance.

Was it hired, leased or outright purchase? No one can authoritatively say what exactly it is

There was conflicting information by last night on whether the cars were bought outright or hired, and no government official was ready to speak with our correspondents on the record for this story. Nihe also could not confirm to Daily Trust whether the cars were sold or leased out to the government for the event.

However what cant be disputed is the fact that there is a transaction btw Coscharis and the FG

he said the company had supplied vehicles to the Federal Government but refused to state the number and cost.

Efforts by the reporter to know the truth by contacting the governmental agencies were unsuccessfully

Attempts to seek explanation from the office were not successful as a spokesman declined comment while the minister of state, Dr. Yerima Ngama, did not answer calls to his phone on Monday.

Also, attempts to get reaction from the office of the First Lady were not successful. Her spokesman Ayo Adewuyi could not be reached by telephone on Monday and yesterday.

U can now see that u are indeed the foolissh one here. whether u believe the source or not is a different matter entirely and until the government comes out to present their so called true position about it , i have decided to believe it. Go kill ursef if u have issues with that
Plz read tru wot u just wrote again- d write up is full of conjections, 'If dis or that', '...my Source said' etc. yet u said 'until d govt comes out to state its position..i have decided to it'. How do you bliv a story wen u hv nt heard 4rm d oda side
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Dollarman101: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
rosamaris: Hmmmmmmmmm, the children are going on empty stomach yet the father is spraying money on dancers in the market square. God is our help otherwise we would have been consumed.

I'm sure that as you are saying this, you may be clutching a bottle of beer. Hypocrites! Nigerians are the highest consumer of all commodities in Africa. We complain of hunger, but yet anything that hits the market, we take it all. We buy all the cars.all the designer labels, all the choicest drinks that even the white man can't afford. Even an okada rider has all the modern electronic gadgets in his house. If he throws a party, he will roll out all the red wine that you will see in Italy. Nigeria has a vast arable land for farming. Anybody who is hungry is lazy. And such people abound all over the world.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Dollarman101: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2012
@DEMDEM.
Just take some moments to listen to yourself. "Govt obtained 80 units of BMW from coscharis and 120 EXOCTIC CARS like HONDA, JAGUAR AND OTHERS" and you believe this trash?
Even a toddler agrees that Coscharis is the authorized dealer of BMW and German cars. But to say that govt decided to go to coscharis for " other exotic cars" is an insult on our intelligence.
If govt wants to buy Honda cars, the destination will be at Honda place. I don't know what you mean by exotic cars? Aren't the BMW cars exotic? This is how to know a sensational report. They always lack specificity.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by mikeywise(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
KAI, THESES 40 LAPTOPS HAVE FLOODED EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND. THIS IS REALLY GETTING OUT OF HAND.I WEEP FOR NIGERIA cry cry cry
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by dollyptosh(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: Nigeria is hosting conference of African first ladies and in such a situation what should be the transportation mode for our visitors? Cars right.. So where do they get the cars? Maybe you donate yours, your father's and your great great grand fathers or each first lady should bring a car from her country since Nigeria is not supposed to carter for the logistics involve in hosting such an August conference. This is where you paid agents of Tinubu and his CPC cohorts keep getting it wrong.. Your criticisms lack intelligence and genuity.. What you should be concerned now should be contract inflation and whereabouts of these cars after the conference.. Coconut heads!
You are a fool!
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by SlyIg(f): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
No thanks to the 22 million reetards that voted this ape. . .enjoy your fresh air of stup!dity. Fucktards
who is better pls! Who was a better candidate to Goodluck. And who would still be a better candidate if i may ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: Bode George, Agbaje Divide Governors / Osita Chidoka Joins Anambra Governorship Race / Boko Haram Attacks Rann, Borno, Kills 17 People, Burns Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.