Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) (15376 Views)

Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by damas11111(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2012
I'm speechless! I cry for my dear country.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2012
Too many noisemakers on this thread. Y'all shut the FÚCK up!

IS IT YOUR MONEY?
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Freiburger(m): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2012
J12: Too many noisemakers on this thread. Y'all shut the FÚCK up!

IS IT YOUR MONEY?
YES IT IS MY MONEY

1 Like

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Elueme: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2012
Demdem:

u are a fooool. whats wrong with all the presidential fleet we have loitering all over Aso-Rock currently? The govt has a lot of vehicles they can use why go for new set of cars at these hard times when the country is gradually going bankrupt.
besides of what benefit will this conference bring to Nigeria? Buullshit
You are the biggest fool and am using you as a point of contacts to you fellows who have resorted to derogatory disposition on this gentlemanly argument..I have heard my candid opinion based on my understanding of the topic rather u feel you know it all. Exactly how your bloodthirsty pay master behave.. I said andi will reiterate it again that there is nothing wrong with purchasing cars for such a n August conference but wat you should be concerned about is possible contract inflation and misappropriation of the cars after the conference. What is difficult to understand? If you can't understand simple English why insult the first lady for not feedingyourhears with grammatical jargons since your parents could not send you to a grammar school.. Ibeg pack well joor! Ode.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: You are the biggest fool and am using you as a point of contacts to you fellows who have resorted to derogatory disposition on this gentlemanly argument..I have heard my candid opinion based on my understanding of the topic rather u feel you know it all. Exactly how your bloodthirsty pay master behave.. I said andi will reiterate it again that there is nothing wrong with purchasing cars for such a n August conference but wat you should be concerned about is possible contract inflation and misappropriation of the cars after the conference. What is difficult to understand? If you can't understand simple English why insult the first lady for not feedingyourhears with grammatical jargons since your parents could not send you to a grammar school.. Ibeg pack well joor! Ode.

Simply an unrepentant Iidiot. One who has decided to sell his soul and faculty to the devil. Dont worry ur seeds will inherit the fruit of ur labour. Miserable cow.
Typical of ur kind. Not answering any of the posers raised. Fooool

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by femliany(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2012
Retardeenic move.olodo
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2012
J12: Too many noisemakers on this thread. Y'all shut the FÚCK up!

IS IT YOUR MONEY?

^^^Haba!!! Take am easy abeg....e neva reach "shut the fuc.k up" levels.

Whose money is it then undecided?

1 Like

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2012
Freiburger:
YES IT IS MY MONEY

LMAO!
But on a serious note, it's amazing to see you folks believing this cooked-up piece of crap.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Elueme: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2012
leon25aug: Elueme: if u support evil,evil will never leave ur home and generations Amen! While ppl are suffering and 80% living below posterty level ur ppl are buying such luxury...if u had mouth off like dis around me in person i wld strangle u. FOOL!
Hey! Heyyyyy! See Boko traits on nairaland , guy no commit murder for another man headache o... NAIJa is marching on and Aso rock is gfingering the swagger u wan commit murder.. Na life sentence be that o.. Get a brain bro. One luv all d same
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Freiburger(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2012
J12:

LMAO!
But on a serious note, it's amazing to see you folks believing this cooked-up piece of crap.
How is it a cooked-up piece of crap? can you give us an insight please?
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Pataki: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Demdem:

Simply an unrepentant Iidiot. One who has decided to sell his soul and faculty to the devil. Dont worry ur seeds will inherit the fruit of ur labour. Miserable cow.
Typical of ur kind. Not answering any of the posers raised. Fooool

Why waste your time with another of the 40 laptop squad who was part of the June recruit? Simply not worth the time or energy.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Mexyz(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2012
Y are u guys behavn lyk illiterates,we are hostn d 1st ladies of african countries nd u people re hear shoutn abt d cars bought. Nobody even knws if d cars were bought outrightly or lease. 1da wetn una for do if naija were to be US dat spend billns on war
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Demdem(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2012
^^^

Another June Recruit ?
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Pataki: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2012
Demdem: ^^^

Another June Recruit ?

Check out his date of registration for confirmation man.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by chucky234(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2012
Speechless....
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Mexyz(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2012
I remuvd my mind 4rm al ds enemy of progress naija media since d last crisis in kaduna. Ds guys are full of lies,dey wl neva tel nigerians d truth bt lies nd trust my poor nigerians,they digest ds lies once. Even daily trust don't knw d truth abt d deal.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Elueme: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2012
rash47:

Mr man sharap there,wat do u know about govt. Logistics,wat happened to state house budget for catering for dis kind of event. U 're supposed to talk about management of our scarce resources b4 inflation n safety of d so-called cars.

EBELE,EBELE,EBELE....how many times did I call u...ok becareful because d GODS ARE ANGRY
Eyah! Pls go and ask those your aboki malam brothers in charge of such responsibility where they have taken the money to as provided in the budget.. Before they start shouting marginalization.. You made some sense sha.. A committee ll look into your points, lol
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Freiburger(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2012
Mexyz: Y are u guys behavn lyk illiterates,we are hostn d 1st ladies of african countries nd u people re hear shoutn abt d cars bought. Nobody even knws if d cars were bought outrightly or lease. 1da wetn una for do if naija were to be US dat spend billns on war
The US is spending money transparently on wars that even the handicapped Americans are in fully in support of.
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by owo(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2012
There was conflicting information by last night on whether the cars were bought outright or hired, and no government official was ready to speak with our correspondents on the record for this story.

When Daily Trust contacted spokesman for Coscharis Motors, Mr. Ifeanyi Nihe, by telephone on Monday, he said the company had supplied vehicles to the Federal Government but refused to state the number and cost.

“I am not in the position to give out the real value of the transaction,” he said.[b][/b]

Did anyone read that this is an unconfirmed report? Neither the lessee (or buyer) nor the lessor (or seller) has confirmed. So why is the headline showing that the story is confirmed?
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Pergrace: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2012
As all of us dey vex so...someone who might even be reading this thread is somewhere counting his profit from this deal.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Pergrace: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2012
As all of us dey vex so...someone who might even be reading this thread is somewhere counting his profit.. grin grin grin grin[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Elueme: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2012
I have been enjoying these comics but I think it is high time I spilled the bean by telling us that hatred breeds irrationality as exhibited by some here who will not bother to rationalized and authenticate reports before passing informed judgement.. All these tantrums would have been predicated on vilified and yellow journalism as it is in the culture of the press.. So exercise patience to get the details before hanging the dog.. However thanks for your contributions. Bye
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Eazeee(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=Elueme]Nigeria is hosting conference of African first ladies and in such a situation what should be the transportation mode for our visitors? Cars right.. So where do they get the cars? Maybe you donate yours, your father's and your great great grand fathers or each first lady should bring a car from her country since Nigeria is not supposed to carter for the logistics involve in hosting such an August conference. This is where you paid agents of Tinubu and his CPC cohorts keep getting it wro

THUNDER fire ur arse u slowpoke. u re d problem wit dis con3 trying hard 2 justify d unjustifiable. but i wil advise u n ur useless govt to read d poem NO COFFIN NO GRAVE by Jared Angira n u wil c dat life unpredictable no matter ur position 2day cos it may boomerang on u someday somehow not d way u expected
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2012
ebamma: imagine the waste,when many nigerians are suffering to make ends meet,no wahala na him time.
What about millions of unemployed people in Nigeria, how would they feel when they read this type of news.smh
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by femmy2010(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2012
why just only 200 2012 Bentley continental cars.
It is grossly inadequate.
We are talking about 1st ladies here.
grin
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Freiburger(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2012
femmy2010: why just only 200 2012 Bentley continental cars.
It is grossly inadequate.
We are talking about 1st ladies here.
grin
And maybe you can help them sort out the best. grin grin grin
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by jmaine: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2012
owo: There was conflicting information by last night on whether the cars were bought outright or hired, and no government official was ready to speak with our correspondents on the record for this story.

When Daily Trust contacted spokesman for Coscharis Motors, Mr. Ifeanyi Nihe, by telephone on Monday, he said the company had supplied vehicles to the Federal Government but refused to state the number and cost.

I am not in the position to give out the real value of the transaction,” he said.

[size=14pt]Did anyone read that this is an unconfirmed report? Neither the lessee (or buyer) nor the lessor (or seller) has confirmed. So why is the headline showing that the story is confirmed?[/size]
^

I was about saying the same . . .Why the hullabaloo over this unverified news undecided. . . .
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by femmy2010(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2012
Freiburger:
And maybe you can help them sort out the best. grin grin grin

hahahaha
Only In Nigeria
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2012
and I am sure they would be moving round town in convoys. Why can't they just buy luxurious buses. That would have saved them a lot of money. Damn!
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by naja2: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2012
Elueme: Nigeria is hosting conference of African first ladies and in such a situation what should be the transportation mode for our visitors? Cars right.. So where do they get the cars? Maybe you donate yours, your father's and your great great grand fathers or each first lady should bring a car from her country since Nigeria is not supposed to carter for the logistics involve in hosting such an August conference. This is where you paid agents of Tinubu and his CPC cohorts keep getting it wrong.. Your criticisms lack intelligence and genuity.. What you should be concerned now should be contract inflation and whereabouts of these cars after the conference.. Coconut heads!

I have refused to comment here for a while but your comment appears like one of such comments that can only come from a Goodluck Jonathan, dont know if you are one though if not then i guess he now has a challenger for the the world's dumbest person! How on earth would you suggest that they buy cars to convey delegates, whatever happened to luxury buses as its been the case in saner climes, in any case what do you suggest be done with the cars after the conference , distribute it to the remaining clowns in Otuoke right? Your boss is not only dumb he is reckless. What do we need this conference for anyway? How does this provide housing, food or security for Nigerians. Your boss does not stop to amaze me, when we go for conference abroad our economy bleeds when we host we bleed aswell. We shall we learn. I AM DONE WITH YOU NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CAGE!!!
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by femmy2010(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2012
saxywale: and I am sure they would be moving round town in convoys. Why can't they just buy luxurious buses. That would have saved them a lot of money. Damn!

that wont be comfortable.
They are African first Ladies for Christ sake.
Buying 200 Helicopters would have made more sense due to our bad roads.
grin
Re: First Ladies Summit: 200 Cars Ordered By FG (BMW X3, X5, Jaguar & Other Exotics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2012
[quote author=Elueme]Nigeria is hosting conference of African first ladies and in such a situation what should be the transportation mode for our visitors? Cars right.. So where do they get the cars? Maybe you donate yours, your father's and your great great grand fathers or each first lady should bring a car from her country since Nigeria is not supposed to carter for the logistics involve in hosting such an August conference. This is where you paid agents of Tinubu and his CPC cohorts keep getting it wro
my brother, dont mind all them. if any of them were given the chance to rule this country, even for a day. they would make sure they enriched themselves and their tenth generation to come in a day.
when Obasanjo bought luxirous buses and some over 2000 cars for COJA... i believed he did no recieve criticisms. but since na GEJ. (south south) una go begin run mouth anyhow. sometimes i wonder why Nairaland hate everything about this man (GEJ). is he worse than IBB, Abacha, Buhari and many Nigerian past presidents who ruined our country. or is it becuz he is from the south? after the event, is madam taking the 200 cars to her villiage like Tafa Balogun did with those prados? sometimes i wonder what NIGERIA IS STILL WAITING FOR? WE HATE OURSELVES TOO MUCH. WE CANT EXISIST AS ONE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke Sues PREMIUM TIMES, APC, 9 Others / 2019: APC Will Remain The Ruling Party – Tinubu / 52 Textile Companies Reopens After 10 Years, 25000 New Jobs Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.