Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25023 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DerMeister: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin Uh oh! now they've come out to vomit the shyte they swallow in gej's a-r.se... see how they attack people trying to pour their shyte on errbody!!!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Beaf: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
Swagger no be limping o!
Born smart, intelligent and bloody good looking. In the daytime, we beat fools up intellectually; in the night, we sleep with their women.

Red-eye! grin

How could anyone have been so daft that they created a thread like this? This is real comedy!
To all foolish people who are so desperate that they feel the need to label others who are just too much for them...

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by onyengbu: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
And to think that just 40 guys was able to kick their a[i]rs[/i]es in here.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ifihearam: 2:39am On Jul 27, 2012
onye_ngbu*:
And to think that just 40 guys was able to kick their a[i]rs[/i]es in here.
Hmmmmm
We are equipped intellectually and otherwise
Its all round win
A just cause
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Dr Okupe has been appointed SSA on public affairs by mr President, what does dis mean to RA †ђξ oga of 40 laptops?
40 laptops,very soon u all will be out of job.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2012
mikeywise: BREAKING NEWS!!!
Dr Okupe has been appointed SSA on public affairs by mr President, what does dis mean to RA †ђξ oga of 40 laptops?

We the 40 laptop boys are to briefed this morn on how to work with the new man. GEJ for life president!!! grin. The Mugabe option!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2012
van bonattel:

We the 40 laptop boys are to briefed this morn on how to work with the new man. GEJ for life president!!! grin. The Mugabe option!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by superior1: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Kai, 40 lappy, which way?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Biggyd2: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
What we have is the Multiple Personality Disorder. wink wink wink
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
mikeywise: BREAKING NEWS!!!
Dr Okupe has been appointed SSA on public affairs by mr President, what does dis mean to RA ђξ oga of 40 laptops?
There hasn't been any 40 whatever but no doubt, there has been few unbiased Nigerians here.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by onyengbu: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

There hasn't been any 40 whatever but no doubt, there has been few unbiased Nigerians here.
Guy no need trying to school the idiots. Is it anyone's fault that most of them are dumb? Why should that be a reason for them to think one is being paid to be more smart than them, I dont know!

Oh yes, there are 40 laptops and I use one of them. You dont like it? Go to H[i]el[/i]l!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ocelot2006(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2012
If supporters of GEJ are named the 40 Laptop or whatever, it's only fair we label members of the opposition.

Buhari supporters= CPC Crying Fanatic Gang
ACN= Association of NURTW e-thugs

Those in favour, say AYE. Those against say NAY...the AYEs have it.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
ocelot2006: If supporters of GEJ are named the 40 Laptop or whatever, it's only fair we label members of the opposition.

Buhari supporters= CPC Crying Fanatic Gang
ACN= Association of NURTW e-thugs

Those in favour, say AYE. Those against say NAY...the AYEs have it.

LMAO, AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Demdem: grin
Micheal Egbejumi David aka demdemmoron, how's ur work for Tinubu going? Learnt your gang of drug dealers, desperadoes and general scumbags are facing the sack for poor productivity.
Don't worry Dave, we have enough space at the 20 million laptop crew for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

General Victor Ezugwu Visits Soldiers In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Lagos Parks Leadership Crisis: NURTW Orders MC Oluomo To Vacate Office Complex / Meet Ahmad Tijani Muazu, The Man In Charge Of INEC Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.