Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25014 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by lumeneng22: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2012
Those of you who are colluding wt bh and kill nigeria groups will surely fail.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I guess he is the GOD of Nigeria since you painted a perfect Jonathan that has never been wrong since 2010 he came to power.You can now see how stu'p'id yiu guys made yourselves look with your ''the boss is always right'' campaign.
Its not enough to criticize blindly, please show me where the President is wrong, we have the best brains there as advisers. No decision is made hastily. But, we must feel some discomfort with some policies to achieve the maximum gains. Its called sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ujchief(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2012
cheddarking:

Billyonaire why do you struggle to speak good English?

Are you Dame Patience in disguise? grin grin
i keep wondering the criteria for recruitment in the 40 laptop crew! A simple i.Q test would have exposed his air head. Billionaire my a.r.s.e! No wonder u guys resort to insults when u cant put up a reasonable defence.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Hugoboi(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: The President has the best technocrats handling our economy and the electricity sector. Things will never be the same again. I believe the 2015 mandate will be unopposed once these sectors witness monumental achievements.

This is exactly what happens when a retard has access to social media. I wonder why reasonable people waste time on this voltron. I don't suffer fools gladly. Technocrat dese nuts!!!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Ideyontop: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2012
You guys had better support and pray for this man.You don't know the strong forces he is contending with.So I am setting up a " Pray for The President Campaign", everybody, just 1 minute a day beginning from tomorrow.

Guys how una see am?

1 Like

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by noble84: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2012
jackbauersballs:
Who is this fool? angry angry angry

so SUG is now an achievement?
i am saying he cant win an sug election let alone a presidential election.GEJ CAME to that seat cos he was popularly elected so why call him a fool' u're indirectly calling the masses fools
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by peruso: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2012
LAPPY 40 GUYS I HAIL UNA.............

HISTORY SHALL TELL
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2012
Hugoboi:

This is exactly what happens when a retard has access to social media. I wonder why reasonable people waste time on this voltron. I don't suffer fools gladly. Technocrat dese nuts!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Hugoboi(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Its not enough to criticize blindly, please show me where the President is wrong, we have the best brains there as advisers. No decision is made hastily. But, we must feel some discomfort with some policies to achieve the maximum gains. Its called sacrifice.

Best brains like Madam Allison abi? The same best brains who advised him to recall Oteh in a haste with weighty allegations pending against her, the same ones who advised him to unilaterally change the name of a federal institution established by statute without prior consultation. Maybe it is the same best brains who are pushing him into sweeping the report on fuel subsidy under the carpet by criminally diverting attention to Otedola and Farouk. Dude, the list is endless. Baseline is, your Oga is daft and I'm convinced u are too. I wasted my vote on him and its something I regret till dis day. Suffice it to say that I and millions of other Nigerians will not make that mistake again come 2015.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2012
Hugoboi:

Best brains like Madam Allison abi? The same best brains who advised him to recall Oteh in a haste with weighty allegations pending against her, the same ones who advised him to unilaterally change the name of a federal institution established by statute without prior consultation. Maybe it is the same best brains who are pushing him into sweeping the report on fuel subsidy under the carpet by criminally diverting attention to Otedola and Farouk. Dude, the list is endless. Baseline is, your Oga is daft and I'm convinced u are too. I wasted my vote on him and its something I regret till dis day. Suffice it to say that I and millions of other Nigerians will not make that mistake again come 2015.
Madam Allison has over 20 yrs working experience in the petroleum sector aside her academic experience, are you better qualified than her ? What do you know about petroleum sector ? Oteh was cleared by the NASS of wrongdoing and asked to return back to SEC go and check your facts. Unilag is now Maulag, NASS approved that, so the watch out how it ends in court. Otedola/Farouk issues has no link to GEJ, just dont be stup1d, its too early to insult my person.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Its not enough to criticize blindly, please show me where the President is wrong, we have the best brains there as advisers. No decision is made hastily. But, we must feel some discomfort with some policies to achieve the maximum gains. Its called sacrifice.

It's also not enough to support blindly.While you are at it,show us what jonathan has done right since he assumed office in 2010.Even Transparency International had to admit that jonathan's presidency is the worse when it comes to corruption.

Didnt you mo'r'ons come here to preach otherwise ?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:03am On Jul 26, 2012
Lwkmd!
@Ifihearam, Beaf, D-Explorer & Beaf.
Una get mouth like a mallam's kettle.
I v bn left wt no choice bt 2 laf & laf @ d way u tackle back d oppositions. But se una get juju or anticurse 2 guide curses/vexation 4rm some frustrated 9ja pples curse. FMJ!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 9:06am On Jul 26, 2012
Hugoboi:

The first bolded is an awesome decision because in the real sense of the situation, Mr. President was right. Oteh is a threat in SEC and her radical ways of effecting change has been the source of panic to the thieves around her and if you're an advocate against corruption in Nigeria, you'd applaud the decision of Mr. President.
[p] At the second bolded, this administration is dealing with the unforeseen security challenges and so far that has posed a threat to the masterplan transformation agenda yet as a strong President, GEJ is on-top of the situation even as other issues troubling the good people of Nigeria is been considered. Your support is needed and am sure by the end of 2015, we all will enmasse to vote GEJ again with a promising theme. Cheers!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Hugoboi(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Madam Allison has over 20 yrs working experience in the petroleum sector aside her academic experience, are you better qualified than her ? What do you know about petroleum sector ? Oteh was cleared by the NASS of wrongdoing and asked to return back to SEC go and check your facts. Unilag is now Maulag, NASS approved that, so the watch out how it ends in court. Otedola/Farouk issues has no link to GEJ, just dont be stup1d, its too early to insult my person.

How come a person with 20 years experience calls a common militant (Henry Okah) to intercede on her behalf so she could get appointed minister or petroleum resources over a better qualified and cleaner gentleman like Odein Ajumogobia. Isn't her credentials supposed to speak for her? I might not know anything about the petroleum sector but I know Chris Aire has no business lifting oil without proper documentation. I also know that a minister of petroleum who is competent is supposed to know the actual quantity of petroleum product consumed by Nigerians, and not embarrass herself and her office by reeling out conflicting figures. Was NASS approval of the Unilag name change pre or post the announcement? Oteh was cleared of wrongdoing, so who was indicted to 'administrative lapses'?

You see why I call you daft?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Hugoboi(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

The first bolded is an awesome decision because in the real sense of the situation, Mr. President was right. Oteh is a threat in SEC and her radical ways of effecting change has been the source of panic to the thieves around her and if you're an advocate against corruption in Nigeria, you'd applaud the decision of Mr. President.
[p] At the second bolded, this administration is dealing with the unforeseen security challenges and so far that has posed a threat to the masterplan transformation agenda yet as a strong President, GEJ is on-top of the situation even as other issues troubling the good people of Nigeria is been considered. Your support is needed and am sure by the end of 2015, we all will enmasse to vote GEJ again with a promising theme. Cheers!

Speak for urself mate! I will do no such thing.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Lwkmd!
@Ifihearam, Beaf, D-Explorer & Beaf.
Una get mouth like a mallam's kettle.
I v bn left wt no choice bt 2 laf & laf @ d way u tackle back d oppositions. But se una get juju or anticurse 2 guide curses/vexation 4rm some frustrated 9ja pples curse. FMJ!

It's not an 'attack' and infact it could be called "sensitising the people". It's obvious that SO many Nigerians has been deluded with false, baseless and provocative informations via the media and sponsored articles. They always appear convincing with their diatribed epistle and a good reference is the ACN addict named Gbawe. The irony is that these people hide themselves among the masses and so when they talk or make post here on NL, one would think the true Nigerians are talking. We know them and that's why they get some potent jabs on request. Be good, cheers!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2012
Hugoboi:

Speak for urself mate! I will do no such thing.

As Mr. President continues to deliver, evidence terminates arguement. Vote GEJ in 2015, that's the only true-choice.

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Johnsinia(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

It's also not enough to support blindly.While you are at it,show us what jonathan has done right since he assumed office in 2010.Even Transparency International had to admit that jonathan's presidency is the worse when it comes to corruption.

Didnt you mo'r'ons come here to preach otherwise ?
its only a blind fool whose heart is full of hatrecy wil see nthing good d presido ve done. Hw long wil u continue 2 remain a fooooooooooooooool.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by msdos1(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2012
if u can`t beat them, u join them.... smiley wink cheesy
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by msdos1(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2012

that means u have 2 sacrifice ur life..... is johna`s style of governance d same with d rest of d world? dnt knw y a president will spend over 1billion naira on kitchen alone
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by onyengbu: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2012
[size=13pt]The fact that the OP and his/her likes on this thread did not include me in their list goes a long way in showing how myopic they all are. grin

They said 40 laptop and yet they cant even come up with 10 good IDs.

I am one of your '40 laptops' guy. And if you dont like it, go hang yourself.

Resorting to posting 5 year old picture of students doing their archi. assignment made me completely understand the kind of characters in the opposition. The type that will bomb everyone to get people to vote them in the next election.

Ngwanu! We go see naa.[/size]
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2012
Johnsinia:
its only a blind fool whose heart is full of hatrecy wil see nthing good d presido ve done. Hw long wil u continue 2 remain a fooooooooooooooool.

What are his achievements beside the massive corruption of his presidency ?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by playmode(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2012
Does anyone know the location of these drones in Nigeria? If you do please share.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by deelicious: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2012
If the president was really doing ok, he wouldnt need a bunch of jobless 40laptop propagandists or whatever they call themselves to defend him feverishly at every turn...Time will definitely judge those who have sold their morality, conscience and birthrights for monetary gain that wouldnt follow them to the grave.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by UDbester(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2012
iykak47: So you believe everybody must disrespect Jonathan in a public forum, what a bad way to use your scanty brain. Perhaps he has deposited his brains to charity!
Talking about moving forward, if you are not progressing go to your village and beg ur uncle, na im na de cause am no be Jonathan.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:
[size=13pt]The fact that the OP and his/her likes on this thread did not include me in their list goes a long way in showing how myopic they all are. grin

They said 40 laptop and yet they cant even come up with 10 good IDs.

I am one of your '40 laptops' guy. And if you dont like it, go hang yourself.

Resorting to posting 5 year old picture of students doing their archi. assignment made me completely understand the kind of characters in the opposition. The type that will bomb everyone to get people to vote them in the next election.

Ngwanu! We go see naa.[/size]
whether u are there or not doesn't change the fact that this ship called Nigeria is sinking.i hope u will still be there when the wind come!!!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Detongue: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2012
don33310: Jonathan supporters are foolish like Jonathan,can fool advice a fool? Certainly NOT.

ur brain need to b examine, big FOOOL
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by gidiMonsta(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

As Mr. President continues to deliver, evidence terminates arguement. Vote GEJ in 2015, that's the only true-choice.

This statement just shows the inhuman absence of your conscience. How can you call him the 'only true-choice? You must be high on something.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by onyengbu: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2012
mikeywise:
whether u are there or not doesn't change the fact that this ship called Nigeria is sinking.i hope u will still be there when the wind come!!!
And it doesnt also change the fact that the sinking processes started long before we know who GEJ is.
I do hope also that you will be here if GEJ succeeded in preventing it from sinking. That is the prayer true patriots will be saying not wishing the president bad because their man lost out.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

gidiMonsta:
This statement just shows the inhuman absence of your conscience. How can you call him the 'only true-choice? You must be high on something.

C'mon dude, what other true-choice do we have in Nigeria? Tinubu? Buhari? Atiku? Babangida? Tell me dude. GEJ is work-in-progress and has kept a clean sheet among all and there isn't any unforeseen candidate that can dethrone the power that be.

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by vanbonattel: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

C'mon dude, what other true-choice do we have in Nigeria? Tinubu? Buhari? Atiku? Babangida? Tell me dude. GEJ is work-in-progress and has kept a clean sheet among all and there isn't any unforeseen candidate that can dethrone the power that be.

Vote Buhari and he will be bombing every state till they declare sharia, + he may die in office, we dont want another dead presido again. cool
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
onye_ngbu*:
And it doesnt also change the fact that the sinking processes started long before we know who GEJ is.
I do hope also that you will be here if GEJ succeeded in preventing it from sinking. That is the prayer true patriots will be saying not wishing the president bad because their man lost out.
with this kind of mentality, things can only get bad. i pray he prevents this nation from sinking but seriously,he isn't showing it one bit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest / SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.