Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland (25058 Views)

Army Begins Investigation Into Killing Of Pro-biafra Agitators. / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Remy Tinubu Snubs Saraki At Swearing-in Of Pro-Lawan Senators - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Listen and listen good young woman. I don't take threat slightly, you must be kidding me with that silly 'evidence' you've got. If you've got a crush on me eversince, just let me know. I got space for you dunce. LOL

Woteva 2a dimwit lik u & beaf. u gona get nailed. even dat stwepid billyoniare
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Listen and listen good young woman. I don't take threat slightly, you must be kidding me with that silly 'evidence' you've got. If you've got a crush on me eversince, just let me know. I got space for you dunce. LOL
Initial gra gra. Its obvious ur not proud of what u are being paid for.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
can c u 2 jmaine. anoda dolts i 4got 2mention. nigeria shud beware of u
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jambsupport:

Woteva 2a dimwit lik u & beaf. u gona get nailed. even dat stwepid billyoniare
I can see you haven't taken your medication. I'm a 'Pro-GEJ' as you call it and it feels great babe. Go hang yourself if you're a Mr. President hater. LOL

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
beaf, ifihearem, billyonaire comin 4u all
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ebukah: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
:Pderz dis person u all 4got.........JAMBSUPPORT!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

I can see you haven't taken your medication. I'm a 'Pro-GEJ' as you call it and it feels great babe. Go hang yourself if you're a Mr. President hater. LOL

wil u deny workin in Abati's office?
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
ebukah: :Pderz dis person u all 4got.........JAMBSUPPORT!

wotchasay fool
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DerMeister: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jambsupport: 1) IFIHEARAM
2) BILLYONAIRE
3) BEAF
4) D-EXPLORER
5) WEREPERI

Please add your own list, make we know them.

Oh boy! this Jambsupport had to stick her hand up gej's a-r.se and stir up the nest of those creatures living there! Now they've slithered out and are looking for who to bite!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
DerMeister:

Oh boy! this Jambsupport had to stick her hand up gej's a-r.se and stir up the nest of those creatures living there! Now they've slithered out and are looking for who to bite!
day r gona get nailed
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jambsupport: beaf, ifihearem, billyonaire comin 4u all
I knew it that dis guys are being paid to live fake lives but what I don't understand is why they are not proud of what they are being paid for. I guess they are not different from †ђξ treasury looters.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by ebukah: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
wotchasay fool[/quote]
u ar a bigger fool......wat 4^ckin evidence do u hv dat dis ppl ar paid,u shud b a prime suspect ma lady...mu!gu
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
ebukah: wotchasay fool
u ar a bigger fool......wat 4^ckin evidence do u hv dat dis ppl ar paid,u shud b a prime suspect ma lady...mu!gu

tuk 2d hands coz u suck
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

No

liar
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jambsupport:

liar
No actually means dat he is not denying it.
He has confessed that he is one of †ђξ laptops, pls let others come forward and confess b4 its too late.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. You're just an attention seeker. LOL. Your 5mins of fame is over, because am losing it.

jay u shuud knw m 2strong 2fall 4dat hahaha
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pataki: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
So James is Explorer. Low life dim wits. See what poverty causes. cheesy

One by one, we would fish out these poverty stricken psycophants.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pataki: So James is Explorer. Low life dim wits. See what poverty causes. cheesy

One by one, we would fish out these poverty stricken psycophants.
Look at this pathetic bonkers. It's only a wacky like you that will believe that cheap thing. I support GEJ and i believe in this long-term progress, do you've a problem with that? There's nothing to deny since am not James but if you want the best for your horrible life, contact me. Don't dare me dude!

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
mikeywise:
Hehehehehehehehe,James don soft by force.

grin grin grin Every evening, i log on to Nairaland (Politics section) to laugh ma ass out. grin grin
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

Look at this pathetic bonkers. It's only a wacky like you that will believe that cheap thing. I support GEJ and i believe in this long-term progress, do you've a problem with that? There's nothing to deny since am not James but if you want the best for your horrible life, contact me. Don't dare me dude!
But u work for RA laptop 39
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. Is it wrong to support GEJ, our able President?
Its not wrong to support him, but its wrong to be paid to support him.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by DExplorer1: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by jmaine: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
Cant believe a good number of ediots actually believe this 40 laptop myth grin

People mumu no be small embarassed
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by bejay766: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Provide solution not bold face!
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by mikeywise(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine: Cant believe a good number of ediots actually believe this 40 laptop myth grin

Laptop 40
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Pataki: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

James the internet thug! cheesy

Get a life man. It is despicable to be paid to show your support for the worst and most corrupt democratic leader Nigeria has ever seen.

Am not into internet noise makers. I have seen a lot over the years on this forum of your ilk. Pathetic noisemakers, irritating bums.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Beaf: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
Jambsupport: Tnks Seun u unban me but ma ish wit werepeleri wznt a fight na haha. Anwaz tnks mod 4 putin dz on frontpage. I personali knw 2 of dem dem veri well tru d offiz dey work 4 in d govt (Beaf & D-Explorer) i'll post ma evidnce against dez dolt pple

You know me? shocked Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Next thing, you will claim to have once been my girlfriend!

Listen, if you want to have brains, eat well, exercise regularly. Foods like banana's and stuff that contains omega3 are good for the brain.
I don't know what other advise to give aside that lack of nutrients makes people come across as inexorably stup!d.

My dear, its always best to put forward your argument in any issue than to appear a [b]loser [/b]and fool who is trying to coerce opinions by labelling those who are smarter than you.
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine: Cant believe a good number of ediots actually believe this 40 laptop myth grin

shatap doz it change d fact dat fools lik u & beaf exist. beaf u r abt 2get busted
Re: List Of Pro-GEJ Paid Laptop Guys On Nairaland by Jambsupport(f): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mega-City: Lagos Ranked Alongside NewYork & Beijing (photo) / Lagos Releases Official Statement On How KAI Officials Chase Hawker To Death / General Attahiru’s Death: Nigeria Going Through Difficult Time – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.