Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

004gist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 004gist's Profile / 004gist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 26 pages)

Politics / woman Received 40k Covid-19 Relief Find From FG (video) by 004gist: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
While almost all states in the south are in total lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic with no tangible cash to help people keep body and soul together.. Here are Amajiri lining up to receive 20k each both kids and old..

Lagos has been in total lockdown.. Hunger has forced street criminal to start rubbing maybe if they collect everything from the masses they might turn to cannibalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rLYG-4FCYA
Politics / Re: Massive Downsizing Of Workers In PH by 004gist: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
It is very logical, the fall in oil prices will surely affect the economy plus this corona virus issue currently affecting the wold.
United States has seen over 6 million jobs surge in unemployment during this period.
There will be an aftermath effect, already it has been reported that over 60 cargos of oil vessels couldn't get buyers..

All this will end in the end and we will return and bounce back better
Travel / Re: Dubai Or Vietnam Which Is Better To Hustle? by 004gist: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Interesting
Politics / Re: Ikpeazu To Timi Frank: “You Blackmailed Jonathan, Used And Dumped By APC” by 004gist: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
Since this man was re elected I have not seen any road or construction going on in abia state

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Drop Your Blog Url Let's Encourage Each Other With Traffic by 004gist: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Don't be too quick to post.. Make enough research and write a lengthy post. A post should be nothing less than 1k words. Standard should be 2k

Get all relevant long-tailed keywords.
Webmasters / Re: / by 004gist: 2:45am On Jan 17, 2020
kryptochats:
adwords

Am finding it difficult to get ads running on play store.

Please can you help
Webmasters / Re: Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. by 004gist: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
It's 90/% related to the theme you used. Did you download free themes from outside WordPress repository? Null theme will get your site hacked.

Upgrade to the recent WordPress version. But if it. Persist just export your content from your WordPress dashboard. Delete the whole WordPress script and database. Install a new one, then import your content
Food / Re: Locust Beans by 004gist: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Webmasters / Re: Nairaland Deployed A New UI by 004gist: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
I prefer the old one that's bold.
This one em... Na wah.
Seun biko get professionals to come up with something better, I know you are trying sha.
Webmasters / Re: Help!! Need A Reliable Host For .com.ng Domains by 004gist: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bluehost or namecheap.

You can buy your com.ng from any local registerar or from domainking then host it with the above
Webmasters / Re: How To Reconnect An Adsense by 004gist: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
chuka85:
I stop using the AdSense account for over six months, I was told reconnect with site again to enable Ads show on the site
The AdSense was working perfectly before I stopped using it

Add the site back again by clicking on site. They will review it and if it meet the criteria they will approve it.
This method started January this year.

Any time you are adding a website, it will go through a review
Webmasters / Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by 004gist: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
JeffreyJames:
You want to use someone elses ID to verify your Adsense?

I pity you.

I used someone to verify mine around MAY this year.
Although international passport because mine was delayed before I was able to get it from immigration.

You can make use of someone and won't affect you.
Webmasters / Re: Adsense Verification Documents Needed For Good Money by 004gist: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2019
How much will you pay for my international passport?
Crime / Re: Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) by 004gist: 8:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Is better they claim to be bokoharam oh.. So that they will release them on time under repentant bokoharam program. grin cheesy

If they call themselves rubbers they will end up in the barracks and finally in police cell and will take time to bail self.

So better say we are bokoharam and await mercy from above

3 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Are Keywords Still Powerful And Effective In 2019 by 004gist: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Enrypech:

Are you a sister, blogging?

Give me your blog url

Check my signature. I have updated it there
Webmasters / Re: Are Keywords Still Powerful And Effective In 2019 by 004gist: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Enrypech:

Lol. You no even ask me how much

How much you want drop for me?

Help. Sister nau kiss

Support my blogging career.
Webmasters / Re: Are Keywords Still Powerful And Effective In 2019 by 004gist: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Enrypech:

Make I drop my account number? grin

Oya drop your account number
Webmasters / Re: How Do I Get Backlinks (successful Bloggers Only) by 004gist: 1:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Be patient and keep building backing. It takes 6 months to reflect.
Make sure your post is not copy and paste

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Are Keywords Still Powerful And Effective In 2019 by 004gist: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Enrypech:

Lol. You love better thing o grin

Thanks though

Welcome :*
kiss

make I drop my mail make you send me?

1 Like 1 Share

Webmasters / Re: Request Any Codecanyon Or Paid Plugin And Wordpress Premium Theme by 004gist: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Do you have elementor pro
Webmasters / Re: 2019-2020 Apk Installer For Windows by 004gist: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
I just visited your blog and you are replying and approving to bots messages that was sent to create backlink on websites.

Those links will never allow your blog to rise fast
Webmasters / Re: Request Any Codecanyon Or Paid Plugin And Wordpress Premium Theme by 004gist: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
webshopNG:

send me the domain via whatsapp. will add it to me dashboard and send you
Sent on WhatsApp
Webmasters / Re: How Do I Solve This Issue From Godaddy by 004gist: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Go to your bank tell them to block the permission from godaddy or rather request for a new card.

But since u didn't purchase anything. It means someone has your details. The best option request another card
Politics / Re: Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him by 004gist: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
FarahAideed:
Does he also have to seek presidency permission to sign his condolence registers ? Does he ?

U funny

7 Likes 1 Share

Webmasters / Re: Are Keywords Still Powerful And Effective In 2019 by 004gist: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2019
I love your theme. Great site.
Share me the theme na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Webmasters / Re: Request Any Codecanyon Or Paid Plugin And Wordpress Premium Theme by 004gist: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2019
webshopNG:

wink
How many domains?
Just one domain
Webmasters / Re: Request Any Codecanyon Or Paid Plugin And Wordpress Premium Theme by 004gist: 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
webshopNG:

How much are you offering for its keys

What cost will you give me
Webmasters / Re: Bloggers Please Help: Adsense Verification Problem by 004gist: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2019
How u go use school I'D when clearly stated that its

National id
Voters card
International passport.

Now u can't change it (name) , move to any of tye above but must be urs..
Webmasters / Re: Request Any Codecanyon Or Paid Plugin And Wordpress Premium Theme by 004gist: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2019
webshopNG:

Yes. which do you need. I do more of plugins snd some themes on my themeforest accounts

Generatepress and its keys
Webmasters / Re: Request Any Codecanyon Or Paid Plugin And Wordpress Premium Theme by 004gist: 1:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Will it come with activation keys?
Fashion / Re: My Business Is Sinking. Please Help! by 004gist: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
Can't you see that the house didn't favour you.
Since you packed in no sale.

I have a friend, now landlord who told me similar stories. He said as soon he settled down he packed into this flat from one room, when he was in this one room he bought a land beside me from same business he was into.

But immediately he entered this new flat business went dead, to eat problem. He said he borrowed money after living in the new house for 2 years to get another apartment.

Immediately he change location business pick, he within 9 months he started building his house close to me.
Right now he is living in his new home.

This story was told me by the whom it happened to... So its not "them say them say".

Some house will collect your blessings and sink you down due to foundation.

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Help On Free Premium Wordpress Plugins by 004gist: 1:41am On Sep 12, 2019
Okay let's join money and buy generatepress premium wordpress theme. Its 49$.

It comes with license and very clean code.

Looking for free theme to download comes with bugs and malicious files

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.