Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

004gist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 004gist's Profile / 004gist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 26 pages)

NYSC / Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by 004gist: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2020
She will go and do normal registration and return back

7 Likes

Webmasters / Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by 004gist: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Obatech is one of the most trusted sellers here. I think in 2017 I got adsense from him but I don't know if opp is related to him.

Yes people should make use of escrow.
Webmasters / Re: Why Are Nigerians Like This by 004gist: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Playthepianos:

Who is Obatech? Is Obatech Seun of Nairaland? I repeat, be careful while dealing with this guy.

Again, if it is genuine, why don't you use the channel? It's a simple question.

People sell adsense account, Facebook account, twitter account, Instagram etc it's a huge market.

https://www.nairaland.com/6154926/verified-adsense-25-domain-sale

Even u did sell an adsense account on that thread. Why didn't u use it?
There are those who buy while there are those who sell.... Buy cheap and resale or create, grow and replace resale... Thats just their business

1 Like

Politics / Re: Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot by 004gist: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin > grin

Wow
Politics / Re: Covid-19 Palliative Bursted In Calabar, Cross River State (video) by 004gist: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
SolutionMee:
The populace should stop all these.

Are we clever than the government that deliberately stock those food items?

Demon
Politics / Re: FACEBOOK Appologies To Nigerians, For Clamping Down On ENDSARS Protests by 004gist: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerians should boycott that Facebook. All they know is to surprise the truth .

But when it comes to selling data to government officials for money they won't experience any problems from their system

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Did The Soldier Really Kill The Protesters by 004gist: 4:08am On Oct 23, 2020
ModelX:
In one of the fake videos, one guy panting even said they shot at them and he ran but he's going back to the tollgate now grin yeye.

Have some respect for the dead

https://twitter.com/Amosxeasy/status/1319402270358994944?s=19

1 Like

Politics / Re: . by 004gist: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Fake News. Mods ban this guy.

My bro.. I saw it on YouTube not uploaded not long ago and I decided to share... Did I do bad?

Politics / Re: . by 004gist: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
gidgiddy:
I dont think its James Nwafor. They kept saying "oji ogwu!"

What would James Nwafor be doing with that in Ghana?
Oji ogwu means he is with charm
Politics / . by 004gist: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2020

1 Like

Education / Re: A Nairalander's Perspective On "School Na Scam" by 004gist: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2020
cheesy
Webmasters / If You Have A Blog Come In : I Pay For Guest Post by 004gist: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2020
I have a blog I want to have backlink on.

If you have a blog, website etc. Please let's talk further on you can give me backlink for payment

WhatsApp me:
Career / Re: How Can I Get Back My 2 Months Salary? Need You Advise. by 004gist: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Webmasters / Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by 004gist: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hahahahaha u underrate Nigerian bloggers oh.
I have seen people that earn huge like 600$ daily.

So don't just assume because you haven't gotten to that level
Webmasters / Re: My Reply: I Want To Buy An Established Blog Generating $100 - $500 Monthly by 004gist: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmm so you have not seen where blog earning $200,000k is sold? cool
Go to flipper and see where real blogger (Pakistani, indian, Philippines) grow blog and flip it.

At times you might want to cash out big, you just grow your blog, sell it and use the proceeds to invest offline.
A blog earning $1000 a month can be sold for $15k to $20k.

Now imagine where your blog earns 2000 USD monthly and you sold it for 45k USD... Thats over 20 million. And u use the money to build a mini duplex in self content and rent it out kiss

Some might calculate their monthly earnings and multiply it by 24 months.

10beast. Com was sold over 500k usd when it was earning 40k usd averagely

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: Please Help - I Can't Access My Blog With Airtel And Glo by 004gist: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Where are you hosting your website?
Politics / Re: Video: The Moment Ojukwu Campaigned Openly On The Podium For Shagari In 1983 by 004gist: 2:12am On Jun 28, 2020
And our darling daddy buhari came and sad

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? by 004gist: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2020
fetrillion:

MY MISTAKES
I rented a room n parlour self contain after my service year, furnished it and I got a fairly used Toyota sienna for hustle.
I was able to achieve the above from the proceeds of my service year as a corper.Let me not forget to say that my family house wasnt far from my rented apartment,it was just a five minutes driving distance.I just needed to do that simply because I prioritize privacy over anything belse.I just wanted my privacy at 28 not even considering the fact that I was yet to have a stable income.
THE CHALLENGES
The bills was just too much for me,my car became problematic,had to fix it,light bill, security bill,fuel etc.To pay the subsequent house rent was difficult,I had to pay in installments.I was stagnant financially n I regretted leaving home.My family house is a 5 bedroom flat appartment.My siblings are all currently in school,my mother works in another state.We have three unoccupied vacant room but I was just driven with the mentality of being alone and independent after service.
SOLUTION;
Considering the problematic situation I was,I decided to go back home n re-stategize.I decided to eradicate those liability I mistook for investment;I sold my car, started a business n even married in my family house at age 30.
ACHIEVEMENT
Within the limited time I went back home,I started my house n now it's already roofed (All to God's glory ).Also I have another side business.All thanks to God n the woman God gave to me.If not for her,I wouldn't have achieved this because if she insists I rent a new apartment,I might have to oblige.But she saw the vision n she keyed into it.All to God's glory.
MY ADVICE:
Pls save,save n save.If your work place is not far from home,pls still stay in your family house n invest.House rent is what make people financially stagnant in life.I do advice,if God gives you the grace to build before marriage,please do.It will give one financial speed in life n make you achieve more.
Note:Some people would advice you to be a man,be independent n be on your own,they would always do that because they don't have the opportunity of working from home.Be wise n gain financial speed in life..Also pray for the right woman oooo
If your woman no gree with you,u fit not make am oooo..shallow!!!

Home is one of the basic necessity in a man's life. I keep saying this.
You don't necessarily have to buy a land in a place that is already open. There are places off town that if bought now in 5 years time it will be open.

Buy, build and speed up your progress in life

4 Likes

Family / Re: Why Are You Still In Your Family's House? by 004gist: 3:43am On Jun 27, 2020
angry how can I be paying 400k annually for rent?things are getting bad by the day.. So plan very well for a better tomorrow.

I will tell you my story. I stayed with my family I.e siblings and mom in just a shared flat with some other family. That is two families not related by blood or anything sharing a flat.
I was there till I bought my first land and started building and before I knew it i had finish 2 flat. That's where am staying now.

Once I have a place to lay my head l, that money I would use to rent 3 bedroom flats and pay for 2 years, agent fees, etc I will prefer using such to get a land off town where I can use my vehicle to get to town.

Where I stay I got it less than 500k but now is over 3 million now just for land in space of 5 years.

What work for me might not work for others. While others prefer luxury, to me i could adjust for the main time to get what I want.

Today I move from one room to another like say tomorrow nodey.. No landlord wahala. To cap it I recently got another land... Though times 4 the price I got the first one

10 Likes 3 Shares

Programming / Re: I Need A Site Like Abokifx by 004gist: 1:03am On Jun 23, 2020
I have generatepress theme with license..
Programming / I Need A Site Like Abokifx by 004gist: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Who can build me a site like abokifx.com

Built on WordPress
Family / Re: Best Foam by 004gist: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Partnerbiz:
Is it Mouka, vita or winco ?

I need 6*4 inches.

Mouka... Ask anyone they will tell u this

2 Likes

Webmasters / . by 004gist: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
angry
Webmasters / Re: Black Market Exchange Rate Api Like Aboki Fx Needed by 004gist: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2020
No one can meet this challenge
Politics / Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Will Go Bankrupt With Current Governance Structure by 004gist: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
You have started again. Untill they gang up against u again

2 Likes 1 Share

Webmasters / Black Market Exchange Rate Api Like Aboki Fx Needed by 004gist: 1:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Who can help me with an idea to set up a black market exchange rate like abokifx
Religion / Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by 004gist: 1:35am On Jun 10, 2020
JunctionBox:
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Help her life.

This just remind me to be thankful to God that I didn't take that oath with that idiot. Where is she today? It is good to use one's head in every dealing.

From knowledge.... Little knowledge I gained

You don't necessarily need to take an oath physically. Oath or an agreement can be taken without one's knowledge via diverse means. Most especially through fornication or adultery.
Believe you me the devil has advanced to a greater stage in attack against earthman and one really needs to surrender to jesus to be free from evil manipulation

1 Like

Religion / Re: Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? by 004gist: 1:28am On Jun 10, 2020
Am a member of mountain of fire and miracle ministry..
Demiladey361:
hello

First there was a spirit husband in place and this has to be acquired through fornication/adultery, visiting fetish places or through evil initiation etc.

Don't be scared,all this are different forms of bondage the devil invented to place mankind in. Please don't be afraid for fear is a great weapon in the hand of the devil always claim your deliverance through faith even when you are seeing symptoms and go for more deliverance session and concentrate on that prayer against spiritual husband. Pray against children bore to him and command fire to burn them to ashes.

There is a book written by Dk olukoya about dealing with spiritual husband.

Seeing your self breastfeeding indicate there is a baby, having sex in the dream or getting married or wedded indicates.

Please disconnect with that your boyfriend... Note
search very well if there is anything he gave you or you both shared together
burn such.. I repeat burn such or return back to him because he will use such to penetrate in your life.

Stay and leave a holy life, read Psalms and wake up at midnight to pray. Let your prayer not end in church but take it midnight at home and be serious in the Lord.

1 Like

Politics / Re: woman Received 40k Covid-19 Relief Find From FG (video) by 004gist: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm

While we receiving one cup of garri and half cup of rice..

Well I forgot we have relative abroad that are sending us money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.