Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

004gist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 004gist's Profile / 004gist's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 26 pages)

Business / Re: Get Google Ads Account With $40 For Less by 004gist: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Please explain.
Webmasters / Re: My Wordpress Site Showing This Error, What Will I Do? by 004gist: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
It's from your theme... Delete it from your, cpanel
Webmasters / Re: SOLD!!! by 004gist: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Location and what's the name of the battery
Romance / Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by 004gist: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

how does one behave when charm.
I am only asking if it has negative effect on the sex partner because I never experienced that before.
I don't need obstacle in lifeo

If u don't need an obstacle in life then stay away from sex.. Even with beeds or no needs just stay away till you are married.

Right now ask for forgiveness from God through his son Jesus and continue on the path of a true believer in Christ

Proverbs 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

4 Likes

Politics / Re: FFK Blast S.african Deputy Minister Of Police For Justifying Xenophobic Attacks by 004gist: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2019
angry
Webmasters / Re: Please Help I Need To Sue Garanntor For This Downtime Shit by 004gist: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
You have money to sue but no money to go for foreign hosting company.

Your country don't have 24/7 electricity... That lies most of their problems.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by 004gist: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
My 5 sims are still be counted cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by 004gist: 2:24am On Aug 30, 2019
B2mario:
continue deceiving yourself by depending on what you see on media. The background you see there, who made it the way it is?

Are you in owerri? We on ground are telling you what our politicians are capable of..

No owerri youth will fight for Okorocha and if even they want to no soo soon. If it's in Orlu or Ideato then we will say yes.. But owerri people won't use ear to hear the word Okorocha soo soon.
Politics / Re: Nigerians Must Go - South Africans Say On Facebook (Screenshots) by 004gist: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
You insult them and call them names and even kill.. But they still go and loot their shops, loot their business... Who is greater evil?

229 Likes 19 Shares

Politics / Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by 004gist: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Federal government should impose curfew there.

yarimo:
you are absolutely right

Why not in katsina,Abuja /Kaduna/kano Road, lagos /Benin express way and Borno where banditry are having a field day.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Thugs Attack Ihedioha's Recovery Team At Okorocha's House (Photos) by 004gist: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Paid thugs bro
Dreal1247:
I didn't even know that Okorocha still have supporters in IMO State. Let justice prevail.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Buhari:Nigerians' reputation for crime made them unwelcome in Britain-telegraph by 004gist: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerians' reputation for crime has made them unwelcome in Britain, says country's president
Muhammadu Buhari tells Telegraph that too many Nigerians are in jail abroad - and that they shouldn't try to claim asylum
Did he really say that? Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Photo: Paul Grover/The Telegraph
Colin Freeman By Colin Freeman, Chief foreign correspondent7:44PM GMT 05 Feb 2016
Nigeria's president has warned his fellow citizens to stop trying to make asylum claims in Britain, saying that their reputation for criminality has made it hard for them to be "accepted" abroad.

Muhammadu Buhari, the tough ex-general elected last year, said those who had joined the migrant exodus to Europe were doing so purely for economic reasons rather than because they were in danger.

He added that because of the number of Nigerians imprisoned for law-breaking in Britain and elsewhere, they were also unlikely to get much sympathy.

• Telegraph interview with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria - full Q&A

"Some Nigerians claim is that life is too difficult back home, but they have also made it difficult for Europeans and Americans to accept them because of the number of Nigerians in prisons all over the world accused of drug trafficking or human trafficking," he told The Telegraph.

"I don't think Nigerians have anybody to blame. They can remain at home, where their services are required to rebuild the country."

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari Photo: Paul Grover/The Telegraph

Mr Buhari's remarks may upset refugees' rights groups, who claim that the vast majority of asylum cases lodged by Nigerians are genuine. In recent years, many have said they are fleeing Boko Haram, the Islamist group that Mr Buhari's army is now struggling to stamp out in northern Nigeria.

However, only around one in ten of the 13,000 asylum claims lodged by Nigerians in Britain in the last 15 years have been accepted.

And the claims of persecution appear to cut no ice at all with Mr Buhari, a headmasterly figure who famously waged a "war on indiscipline" on his fellow Nigerians while serving as the country's military ruler in the 1980s.

• At least 50 killed as Boko Haram attacks Nigerian village

Back then, Nigerians could be whipped if they did not stand in line at bus queues, while lazy civil servants were forced to do frog jumps in the office if they arrived for work late.

Mohammedu Buhari as a young military commander

While he has not re-introduced such measures as a civilian ruler, he makes it clear that a minority of his countrymen could still do with improving their behaviour. "We have an image problem abroad and we are on our way to salvage that," he said.

• Nigerian president threatens new 'war on indiscipline'

Mr Buhari, 73, made his remarks in a wide-ranging interview during a three-day trip to London, where he was among world leaders attending Thursday's international conference on the Syrian crisis and the ongoing war on terror.

He won power last year on a pledge to take a firmer line with Boko Haram than his predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan, under whose watch the group kidnapped more than 200 schoolgirls from Chibok in Nigeria's north east in 2014.

While Boko Haram has lost most of the territory that it controlled until last year, it has continued to mount savage guerrilla attacks, killing 65 people during a raid on a last weekend.

There is still no sign of the missing girls either, whose plight attracted worldwide publicity via a celebrity-backed social media campaign.

Despite pressure from Western governments not to make any concessions to Boko Haram, Mr Buhari said that he was willing to negotiate for the girls' release if reliable interlocutors could be found.

"As long as we can establish the bona fides of the leadership of Boko Haram, we are prepared as a government to discuss with them how to get the girls back," he said. "But we have not established any evidence of a credible leadership.”

A screen capture from a Boko Haram video purporting to show the kidnapped girls Photo: AFP/Getty Images

He also said it was possible that Boko Haram’s leader, Abubakr Shekau, had been replaced by another commander, although there was “conflicting information” as to his fate.

Some believe that Shekau is now either dead or on the run, while other reports last week suggested up that large numbers of Boko Haram commanders had now taken refuge in Sudan.

The prospect of Islamist fighters proliferating all over the porous Sahel region of west and central Africa is one that Mr Buhari and other African leaders are now increasingly alarmed about.

The Islamic State now controls the city of Sirte in Libya, while a resurgent Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb has carried out massacres of foreigners in hotels in Mali last November and in Burkina Faso last month.

Mr Buhari traced the rising violence back partly to the fall in 2011 of Libya's Colonel Gaddafi, who used large numbers of African mercenaries from Sahel countries in his armies.

"For Africa and the Sahel, the demise of Gaddafi's regime led to a lot of armed and trained people being dispersed,” he said. “Fighting is all they know, and they are available at a fee.”

Born into an aristocratic family in Nigeria's Muslim north, Mr Buhari's return to power after an absence of three decades speaks volumes about Nigerian's ongoing discontent with the civilian political leaders who have served them in recent years. In the 1980s, he was one of a succession of uniformed leaders during the country's period of military rule, who argued that "a flawed democracy was worse than no democracy at all".

He pursued his vision of a more orderly Nigeria with single-minded ruthlessness, beefing up the country’s secret police, prosecuting around 500 officials for corruption, and throwing journalists and anyone else who dared criticise him into jail.

In 1984, his government notoriously despatched agents to London to drug kidnap Umaru Dikko, a minister in the previous government accused of embezzlement.

The plot was only rumbled when a customs officer at Stansted Airport became suspicious about a crate marked “diplomatic baggage” that was due to be picked up by a Nigerian airliner, and opened it to find an unconscious Mr Dikko inside.

The crate in which Umaru Dikko was kidnapped in
The crate in which Umaru Dikko was kidnapped in Photo: Paul Armiger/The Telegraph

The incident sparked a major diplomatic fall-out with Britain and saw four men jailed for kidnapping.

Today, Mr Buhari is again on the trail of alleged embezzlers, some of whom are accused of stealing billions of pounds from the Nigerian government during Mr Jonathan's administration. However, while one of them has already been arrested in Britain - with more arrests are expected - this time he is content to let Scotland Yard pursue them on his behalf.

"The legal process in this country is slow, sometimes a little too slow for my liking," he said. "But we still respect the system because we know it is thorough and fair."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/12143510/Nigerians-reputation-for-crime-has-made-them-unwelcome-in-Britain-says-countrys-president.html

Webmasters / Re: Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager by 004gist: 1:21am On Aug 29, 2019
doctokwus:

Oga,you publish your books or journals and advertise your goods or services.
How does the English even sound to you when they say "publish your goods on Google".It sounds nonsensical,aside being incorrect.

Do you know that there are people who write stories online? Publish articles, journals etc online? The world is going digital you know smiley

So those people who publish articles online for people to read are called publishers while those who wants to sell their pure water, icecream and kulikuli to those who come to read this articles (audience).. Are called advertisers.

Simply put bloggers who struggles to put content online for you to read falls as publishers...

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: EFCC Orders Agents To Manhunt 77 Nigerians Indicted By FBI For Fraud by 004gist: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
When will they give special order to manhunt Killer herdsmen cry

133 Likes 11 Shares

Science/Technology / Re: Russia World's Only Floating Nuclear Power Plant Can Power 100000 Nigerian Homes by 004gist: 3:24am On Aug 26, 2019
When APC goons where trying to take over government they talk so intelligent like travelling to Brazil to see how power is being generated and also implement it here in Nigeria. cry naija sef

54 Likes 4 Shares

Crime / Re: Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu by 004gist: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
cry nwodo of oha na eze said to the protesters that before anyone will touch the herdsmen in ENUGU they should first kill him first

3 Likes 4 Shares

Webmasters / Re: Google Adsense Announces Crackdown On Invalid Clicks – Search Engine Journal by 004gist: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2019
It's Good that you gave credit a thumb up but with out the express permission of the owner its wrong to copy it.
Nairaland has been reported for content theft more than a hundred times. That is one of the reasons why they can't run adsense

Secondly I will advise you non index it or use the cononical (don't mind the spelling) url to point to the source [ to give credit...] That's the right way to give credit.

Webmasters / Re: Adsense Now Pay Within 24 Hours After Posting Money by 004gist: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Which bank
Webmasters / Re: I Just Purchased SOLEDAD Wordpress Theme Now Now, Get A Copy For Just N500 by 004gist: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
grin oh is this is the Joseph monoh chio?

Am really interested but
Webmasters / Re: I Just Purchased SOLEDAD Wordpress Theme Now Now, Get A Copy For Just N500 by 004gist: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Does it comes with verification code or any code
Health / Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by 004gist: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Pacesetter123:
I know we Christians preaches different thing at different times.But de Bible should be our final court of abitration concerning any Christian matter.Among all de women Jesus casted out demons from,was dere anyone he said he was having sexual intimacy with? De answer is NO,if yes,den make reference to the Bible.
Now listen to wot Jesus said concerning marriage in de spiritual realm.....Ye do err,in de resurrection day,there will be no marriage nor giving in marriage.For ye shall be like Angels in Heaven.(Matt.20:30).
Dis implies dat angels in Heaven do not engage in sexual intimacy,and so does de demons we r talking about here cos dey are fallen angels.

Thats God's original plan, angels don't angeage in sex... but here we are talking of demons that comes to steal blessings, hijack peoples breakthrough, courses problems in their lives... And you must understand that the realm we are is under constant attack by the forces of darkness.

Brother I have seen and experienced all this.

Don't argue with those who have experienced it and we are telling you such a thing exist.
And crying to God to deliver his people.

He who wears a shoe knows where it hurts them. You haven't experienced it and you have no knowledge of it.

Have you seen someone walks up or appeared to you while praying telling you I will marry u else you won't have children or all your children will be male child. Or there will be no peace between you and your husband? Like physically then he disappeared and you still see that person in dreams trying to molest you and u wake up see seamen on you and most times pain in your private part.

The above I wrote there is what my brother wife is passing through and right now all 5 children are girls. She says she sees it with her eyes.

Finally listen to occult grand master by iyk Nathan. You can get it on YouTube. And also read a book on how to overcome witcraft by same iyk. He tried to explain this issue there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDZh-NxKVz0

Don't wait for an event to happen in the bible before you agree it is in existence. The devil won't allow you know he is in operation rather he wants his victim to be ignorant of his presence.

Most people claiming that there is no God, devil, witches and etc are actually agents of the forces of darkness.
Phones / Re: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro: Specs And Price(incredible Value)! by 004gist: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2019
drjprince:
4000mah for a flagship,you wont even notice it is 4000mah self speaking from experience

My techno l9 plus battery which was 5000 mah. Charges less than 45 minutes and stays on for almost throughout the day under heavy usage.

4000 mah battery is very poor
Car Talk / Re: Coscharis Motors Activates The Rolls-royce Black Badge In Nigeria (photos) by 004gist: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2019
tongue
Phones / Re: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro: Specs And Price(incredible Value)! by 004gist: 1:50am On Aug 05, 2019
4000 mah? I hate xiaomi for this.
Webmasters / Re: An Experimental Mobile Android App For NL by 004gist: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
YorubaEmir:
I’m not trying to discourage you bro but designing an app for nairaland is not being innovative. Nairaland does not want to move on, so move on bro. Channel your skill to a more productive adventure. You’re not the first that will design an app for nairaland and it’ll end up with others inside the trash.
I believe a lot of skills and manpower went into creating the app and you’ve learned a lot during the process. I’ll advise you to move on with your skills as nairaland is stuck in the dark ages

Nairaland is a site with great resource with thousands of contributor that has impacted on a lot of lives... Why call it trash?

Website is not all about beauty. Nairaland was built to deliver content with speed of light with simplicity in mind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by 004gist: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Kidnapping is over exaggerated in Nigeria

Evans is in prison and still kidnapping

56 Likes

Health / Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by 004gist: 2:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Pacesetter123:
My sister,dere is nothing like spirit husband.There was no spirit being sexing u.As a Christian u should know dat spirit doesn't marry.Dey don't engage in sex nor procreate.Sexual activities is fleshy n not spiritual.De scripture says a man shall leave his mum n dad n clinch to his wife n de two of dem shall become ONE FLESH(i.e, sexual intercourse).It wasn't meant for de spirit but for human.

But somebody that experienced it is saying what she experienced but you say otherwise.
Or didn't you read in genesis where spirit came to take the daughters of men for marriage?

I have someone who said she sees the spirit coming to her in physical form and only her do see him.

Spirit spouse comes/contacted in various ways via :

Sex with marine agent.
Visiting of native doctors for help.
Ancestral linkage with deity who claims ownership of everyone in the family.

Don't argue Bro until u experience one. Or you think all those preaching by Dr Dk Olukoya is just bear parlor talk? He talks from experience.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by 004gist: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Webmasters / Re: An Experimental Mobile Android App For NL by 004gist: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
I just downloaded the app. I love your work.
It's fast.

If I want to learn something like this which Resource can I refer to?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Webmasters / Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale With 118dos by 004gist: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
skyhighweb:
already verified
Why u no want withdraw your money... 100$
Webmasters / Re: Google Adsense Account For Sale With 118dos by 004gist: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Verification status?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.