Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 48 pages)

Education / Re: Five FUTA Students Beat A Female Student For 'Running Her Mouth' by 01mcfadden(m): 5:53am On Nov 17, 2019
Since

2 Likes

Phones / Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Amn
Politics / Re: APC Says Lagos Has Become Better Under Sanwo-olu, PDP Disagrees by 01mcfadden(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2019
The populace should decide.
You cannot be the judge in your own case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid by 01mcfadden(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lol
Events / Re: Groom Carries Bride On Bike As They Go Home After Their Wedding In Bonny Island by 01mcfadden(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Naso
Sports / Re: 8-Year-Old Boxer, Shekinah To Be Adopted By Ministry Of Sports by 01mcfadden(m): 4:32am On Nov 10, 2019
Cool
But then, you remember this is Nigeria and your heart jumps a bit. How I wish this girl can get an Anthony Joshuaesque kinda treatment.

Her talent is better honned in a saner clime.
But what do I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: How To Make HND Equate Or Beat Bsc: HND Vs Bsc by 01mcfadden(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole by 01mcfadden(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Politics / Re: Laolu Akande Debunks List Of Sacked Osibanjo's Aides by 01mcfadden(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2019
Lol
Business / Re: Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon by 01mcfadden(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Boss
You wonder how just a man is richer than a while country and you shudder in amazement

4 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: VIDEO: Timaya - Sili-kon by 01mcfadden(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Egberi Papa1 of Bayelsa.

Timaya was a force back then in Nigeria music industry. Still relevant but the emergence of Wizkid and Davido drove most of our artistes to the back yard.

But let me say this for free, Naira Marley and Zlatan will serve or are already serving as the retirement packages for most of our artistes.

Below is why I think Marley and Zlatan will keep trending:

Most of their followers are those people think k are nonentities who already think they're rejected by the society but with Naira Marley and Zlatan, they find those who do things that appeal to them and kinda glorify their lifestyles. They feel secured listening to Marley's jargons and most of them are now bold to showcase what they've been hiding e.g being smokers, yahoo guys, "masturbators" etc

So, most of those the society sees as thwarted souls found refreshment in Marley's song and hence, it's now becoming a force to reckon with. It has come to stay.

Just look at his second tweet down there.

To make matter worse, Segalink who has been in the forefront of restoring sanity to our society since all these years has not been verified by twitter. He started if twitter since 2008 (I stand to be corrected) while Marley that started few months ago is now verified.

That's why it's a truism that it is difficult to remain sane in an insane society.
Most artistes are now "codedly" aligning with Marlians. Lol

7 Likes

Sports / Re: Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2019
Hycon:
Fixed match
1000%

It takes wise eyes to know how sport cartel works.

UEFA is a cartel cool
Argue with your keypad
Not just cartel, na cabal

1 Like

Travel / Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by 01mcfadden(m): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Damn
Sports / Re: Sunday Oliseh Rejects Waasland Beveren, Belgian Coaching Job by 01mcfadden(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yeah
Politics / Re: Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian by 01mcfadden(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2019
2023 politics started already.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by 01mcfadden(m): 4:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
what of your yamree brothers who were caught for armed robbery in dubai
Don't forget Mompha too quick.

1 Like

Travel / Re: What Is Happening to Nigerian Job Seekers In Dubai? by 01mcfadden(m): 3:52am On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

he is telling u lies

Not lies.
Health / Re: 17-Year-Old Game Addict Dies After Playing Game All Through The Night (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Audio death.
RIP
Business / Re: Fire Outbreak At Balogun Market In Lagos State (Photos, Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2019
Nawa o
Business / Re: Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners by 01mcfadden(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria must go

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Where is the leg work?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's 86th Posthumous Birthday by 01mcfadden(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2019
Long live the true one legend.

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal by 01mcfadden(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2019
Lol

You need to go the extra miles to stay ahead the best.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip by 01mcfadden(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2019
If you've stayed in the North, you'd not think this was some joke.
A large percentage of these guys are stark illiterates even though they get the top jobs.

Try converse with their SS3 students in simple English and you'd be confused why they even go to school at all.
That's why the few fortunate educated ones among them automatically Lords over the other ones cos the topmost juicy jobs are reserved for them.

It's a country of the more you see, the less you know.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals by 01mcfadden(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
MY GOAT

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC Over Tinubu’s Election Eve Bullion Vans by 01mcfadden(m): 5:00am On Oct 25, 2019
oyin44:
Did tunubu work under federal government?
Did Atiku's in-law work under the Federal Government?

86 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC Over Tinubu’s Election Eve Bullion Vans by 01mcfadden(m): 4:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Difrent:

You say wetin?
Every tom dick and Harry that hates buhari is now a Human Rights activist.
Leave the messenger, focus on the message.

Tell me what would have happened if it was Fani Fakayode that brought in two bullion vans into his compound on the eve of the election.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Phones / Re: USSD Charges: MTN, Nigerians React To The Introduction by 01mcfadden(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Our government don't value us

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 by 01mcfadden(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:
I want to bless three people with 3k. It's Sunday and just because I feel like.

Please. Don't expect me to change your phone!

3k. Randomly selecting.
UBA
Celebrities / Re: E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money by 01mcfadden(m): 4:35am On Oct 19, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

better leave MANNABBQGRILS alone o., his been quiet ever since a certain nairalander gave him a piece of his mind (which is a Bitter truth)...

my guy dunn humble. grin grin ;

we need more ppl like that abeg tongue cool
Abeg na which thread that one happen �
I go like see am o
Politics / Re: Gov. Obiano Visits Scene Of Fire Disaster. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Not enough.
Ndi Omanbala and Nigeria at large deserve to know why no fire fighters truck came from Anambra State to quench the fire.
In a saner clime, heads should roll.

17 Likes

Travel / Re: Anambra Explosion: Delta State Fire Service Came To The Rescue (photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.