Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 48 pages)

Politics / Re: Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye by 01mcfadden(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
And so?
Celebrities / Re: Falz Calls For Immediate Release Of Sowore by 01mcfadden(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
The bad guy. Thanks Falz.
But the BBQ girl (Lauretta Onochie) thinks otherwise

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Police Lack Powers To Stop Peaceful Protests – HURIWA by 01mcfadden(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Shit about to hit the fan, run for cover.
I'm happy I didn't vote for this unrepetant coupist in 2014 and 2018.
I'd not have forgiven myself

4 Likes

Crime / Re: AAUA Demands Prosecution Of Soldiers Who Gang-Raped Student by 01mcfadden(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2019
Handsomebb:
U mean soldiers just asked her to come down from a bus and raped her........ incomplete story.
It seems you don't know how soldiers operate sha.
They might tell the driver to take other passengers and CO tongue the journey without the lady

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by 01mcfadden(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
raphy:
This nwaamaikpe guy seems not to be the one use to knw? If you looks so well it seems like some one created an account using his name. This one is hailing this man .

The old one knows how to criticize anybody on power.

Make una shine eyes well made in China people are walking a round here.

It's NwaAmaikpe, he has always been highly unpredictable.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Skales and Akon Pictured Together In A Studio (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2019
I remember when BankyW introduced Wizzy and Skales as his retirement plan.
The rest is history!

1 Like

Crime / Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by 01mcfadden(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2019
Lol
Sports / Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United by 01mcfadden(m): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm
I don't know if I'm the only one on this path but I still believe in you, boy.
You can get back to where you rightly belong. I've read people say you're overhyped and all sort of talks but I believe only you knows what's happening in your head right now. Only you know what truly caused your dip in form.
But whatever it is, if you're reading this, believe me if I tell you everything holding you back is in your head.

I'm still your fan and I still so much believe in you. I played local football and I know what it means to lose confidence, it was my greatest night mare while I was playing.

Not being included in Nigeria AFCON squad will prove to be a blessing in disguise for you. You'd have gotten enough time to work closely with your coach and your available team mates. All the best

20 Likes

Politics / Re: Pres. Tribunal: INEC To Open Defence Against Atiku, PDP Today by 01mcfadden(m): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Atiku is coming home.
grin
Betnaija guy has debuted below me. Waiting for the sex position guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija: Ebuka Expressed His Hatred For Tacha Tonight by 01mcfadden(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hmm
TV/Movies / Re: Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kongi na bastard, to be honest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Maiduguri: Death toll in Boko Haram attack at funeral up to sixty-five by 01mcfadden(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Gosh
The country is sitting on a keg of gun powder.
The explosion is imminent.
It's hard to imagine anything would bring Nigeria back from the path of abyss.
There was a country.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Music/Radio / Re: Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries by 01mcfadden(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
Burna to the world

But on the flip side,
Unpopular opinion: Barring Burna's international recognition, taking into consideration talents and not really how it's been utilized, Kizz Daniel is more talented than Burna.

Let me run before they attack me. But then, they'd still attack me. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Arrested 'Aye' cultist Threatens to Kill All The Policemen Behind His Arrest by 01mcfadden(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Career / Re: Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala by 01mcfadden(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
shocked

Is there really a body responsible for regulating salaries of workers in private institutions?

I dedicate this first to comment to NwaAmaikpe. I wish it was you who'd be the first to comment instead of me.
Anywhere you are, if you're reading this, I'm your number one fan.
Nairaland is always boring without you.
How you combine humor, intelligence, sarcasm, bluntness etc and still make perfect sense beats me.
#Unban NwaAmaikpe Nut

189 Likes 15 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Regina Daniels Sick, Hospitalized And Receiving Treatment (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
Her gragra too much these days.
She needs to rest

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Akeredolu Set To Create Council Areas by 01mcfadden(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hmm
First to comment after topic hit front page.
Politics / Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by 01mcfadden(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Iberibe
Politics / Re: Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks by 01mcfadden(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
pablobellins:
the guy below me; this sounds too good to be true
Na scam.
The post has been removed
Na dem
Politics / Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says by 01mcfadden(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
blackpanda:
Wailers food have set

Oya over to una
grin
Where is the humanity in you?
Damn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Slay Queen Caught On CCTV Camera Stealing Dress Outside A Boutique In Lagos by 01mcfadden(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2019
Ole
Celebrities / Re: American rapper, Cardi b seen vibing and singing to burnaboy’s song YE. Video by 01mcfadden(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2019
KingLennon:
His music is widely accepted. If you don't love Burna boy then you're missing something grin
I'm missing everything and not just something o.
Sports / Re: Matthijs De Ligt Scores Own Goal In His First Start For Juventus by 01mcfadden(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol
Politics / Re: Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister by 01mcfadden(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol
Should we tell him?

3 Likes

Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests 9 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2019
Lol
In the Yahoo guys' voices, shebi una say una like to dey work, una go arrest sotey, una go tire.

Seems NwaAmaikpe is enjoying another long ban.
Nairaland is not the same without that guy.
Ban meant for NwaAmaikpe should be served on me as I prefer to view nairaland as a guest than not read NwaAmaikpe's thoughts on issues.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Obaseki Speaks On Fight With Oshiomhole. Video by 01mcfadden(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2019
Nwamaikpe gone again.
Nawa o
Crime / Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by 01mcfadden(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
post=80558570:

As e dey hot!
Crime / Re: Army Razes Down Azagbene, Ekeremor Bayelsa over killing of two Personnel by 01mcfadden(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Again?
Politics / Re: Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List by 01mcfadden(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lol
Politics / Re: Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter by 01mcfadden(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2019
post=80538439:

Oh, you suddenly changed your laughing emoji to something else.
Points passed across then....
Good boy!
Is your caption uses to justify this unnecessary killings?
May the good Lord forgive you

1 Like

Crime / Re: Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire by 01mcfadden(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2019
What audacity!
What effonetry!
What guts!
Only in Nigeria
Truth be told, we are all Nigerians but some are more Nigerians than others

34 Likes

Sports / Re: Samuel Chukwueze Arrives In Abia State (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2019
KevMitnick:
May the almighty God always be with you bro.
And also with you, bro.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.