Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 48 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours by 01mcfadden(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
sirblend:
Dumb shit..

Hi NAIRALANDERS..
I am seriously in need of a government job... Whoever would help me get a FG job would take my salary for six months.
Whoever helps me to get one should take mine for 12 months.
I registered for Civil Defense.
I'd appreciate any help in this regards and I'd be willing to part with sorif needs be.
Everybody is looking up to me in the family and my friends are beginning to mock me for not joining the trend in the hood; Yahoo Yahoo.
It's more than a year now I finished service and man is just there, surviving from data sales.
Celebrities / Re: Simi Reacts To Video Of City FM OAP Mocking Female Artistes by 01mcfadden(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Who vexed her today?
She's off point

4 Likes

Crime / Re: New Ways of Scammers and How I Was Almost Duped In Ikorodu Today by 01mcfadden(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
I got this same scam tactics from someone.
But they didn't use make up, the idiots used equipments for MTN mask

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by 01mcfadden(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
I couldn't find where he said that in his quoted words.
Or did I miss something?

19 Likes

Education / Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by 01mcfadden(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Many are still in Unilag. The likes of Dr Chris obisi are still there.
Dr Chris is also coming for you.

He who asserts must prove!

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Shkodran Mustafi Voted Second Worst Defender In The World. He Objects by 01mcfadden(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Humans are losing their humanity.

I love the wife, you didn't become a world champion and an Arsenal player by being second worst in the world.

Don't think too much of the negative vibes, those who haven't done any meaningful thing in their lives will be the first to tell you how bad you are at yours.
You are just having a dip in form, you'd be back!
Listen to your wife and discard the opinions of the stupid fans

58 Likes 4 Shares

Business / Re: Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World by 01mcfadden(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
DSoj:
Seriously..?? Who does Chimamanda Adiche influence in Nigeria talk less Africa?
Where dem know am?

Who does Davido influence? Influence to do what?
I no just understand

These magazines just write rubbish. One editor will sit in his room and compile kak.
You asked that question of Adichie?
You're bereft!
Education / Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy by 01mcfadden(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
How? She is a daughter of former governor it’s very easy to manipulate the result . We have a lot of good people and more intelligent in that institution .

You're bereft

2 Likes

Politics / Re: FFK: Rivers, Change Port Harcourt Name, Here Is Why by 01mcfadden(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2019
The respected ones are aligning with the Igbos while others are massaging their bloated egos.

A fact doesn't change because it threatens your egos or emotions, it remains a fact even though heaven will fall.

Even Rotimi Amaechi claimed being of Igbo origin.
Argue with your keyboards

Politics / Re: FFK: Rivers, Change Port Harcourt Name, Here Is Why by 01mcfadden(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Realbarc:
FKK , the comedian again!!!!
Yourmata don tire me

Why did you change it while your party was in power?

After all your then president a native of Rivers could have effected a change without hussle.

Which of the then Presidents is from Rivers State?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Iphie Alfred: Lady And A Man Weeping In Front Of Police Station by 01mcfadden(m): 4:59am On Oct 03, 2019
Klendine:
It's nice to see there's still some kindness in the world.
Scam!!!
Sports / Re: UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau by 01mcfadden(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82763408:

You guys are trying to turn soccer to a national issue now.
We will wait to see what comes out of this.

We should learn to think in a sane way sometimes.
Not everything should be about bitterness or war.

A tribalist like you preaching "No to racism"
Hypocrisy 101

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lagos’s Chequered History: How It Came To Be The Megacity It Is Today by 01mcfadden(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Eko ile
Celebrities / Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by 01mcfadden(m): 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Welcome home

Celebrity status confirmed.

You'd start seeing

"Khafi visits the toilet "
"Khafi just had his breakfast by 10am"
Etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osinbajo Will Have The Last Laugh - Tunde Bakare by 01mcfadden(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Is this man confused?

1 Like

Politics / Re: PDP Mourn Nwabia, Commiserates With Family by 01mcfadden(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
BBQ guy owns half of the comments on first page.
Crime / Re: One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. by 01mcfadden(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
sarkice:
Hahahaha, u still have premature mind....
We re done boy

Oh! Sorry I missed it. I shouldn't have replied you.

1 Like

Crime / Re: One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. by 01mcfadden(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2019
sarkice:

Idiot, is it ur instinct or mine.....
I thought it was first bank
So what did I say to warrant you calling yourself an idiot?
Frustrated soul!
Politics / Re: PDP Behind 2023 Posters Of Our Leaders — APC by 01mcfadden(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Lol
Crime / Re: One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. by 01mcfadden(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2019
sarkice:
My instinct is tell me that it's first bank

Sell your instinct and buy another one. It's a Wema bank branch.
Crime / Re: One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. by 01mcfadden(m): 6:36am On Sep 27, 2019
They operated for up to 2 hours. My sister's work place is just by the bank, they had to lie down through out the robbery and she could hear their voices directly as they shouted at one another, shooting sporadically.
People came to plug phones in their shops before the robbery and the phones kept ringing continuously while the television was very loud.

They were just lucky that yesterday as the ringing tone could have attracted the thieves cos some of them were positioned outside the shop.
She was traumatized yesterday.

The MOPOL that was killed was a young man just transferred to Ise. He was shot in the head while trying to escape. It's obvious the uniform would have been seen as a threat the the idiots.
It's been long they came so people have been very careful around the bank.

There's no security in Nigeria. Everybody is just on his/her own.

26 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 01mcfadden(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Lawrence3636:
Mr Alexious is not into UBER business bro..he’s into commercial transportation (quote him) so if u need a good advice seek from people dat are into d business.....
I need advise but I don't know who's into it that I can't quote.

Do you have the idea?
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 01mcfadden(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Alexious:

The best vehicle for this business is a toyota corolla ( 2006,07,08...) as regards the vast knowledge, did u gain such knowledge doing the business somewhere? because your friends experience may not work for you, I think they can guide you and show you how they are succeeding in the business.
Mr. Alexious, can I get your WhatsApp number?
I want to go into this Uber business but I need to be very sure of what I'm getting myself into so as not to regret it.
I'd like to have your WhatsApp number, please.
Politics / Re: Don’t Lose Hope, We’ll Bounce Back – APC Consoles Supporters In Akwa Ibom by 01mcfadden(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oshey spring board

2 Likes

Crime / Re: White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ladies stay woke

5 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: How Housemates Nominated Themselves For Fake Possible Eviction by 01mcfadden(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
fergie001:

Not at all, the platypus isn't....
He is HoH and has immunity....
Thanks
TV/Movies / Re: How Housemates Nominated Themselves For Fake Possible Eviction by 01mcfadden(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Blitz888:

Who ask you

Too many unnecessary info in one lame comment � � �
Now crawl back to your hole.
Thanks

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: How Housemates Nominated Themselves For Fake Possible Eviction by 01mcfadden(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2019
BBM:
he was head of house

So they can’t nominate him
Thanks.
I'm not a fan, I was just curious.
I've never watched it before.
TV/Movies / Re: How Housemates Nominated Themselves For Fake Possible Eviction by 01mcfadden(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2019
Elozonam must be cool with all of them o

12 Likes

Crime / Re: Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) by 01mcfadden(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ladies stay woke now

11 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Awwww
Politics / Re: Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data by 01mcfadden(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2019
ggoldmine:
Data? You didn't run of data when you were criticizing the government angry . Guys he deactivated his account to restrategize his lies. 'ofe mmanu' backstabber.

PS: guys Seun has done something to NL oh. When I typed 'Ofe mmanu' jointly, what appeared on the comment after I submitted was 'Yoruba'. undecided undecided Try it.
Yoruba

I just tried it.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.