Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 01mcfadden(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
curiousdh:
Drop your contact. I will message you.
Your moniker remind me of Oc county series tho.
0-8-0-3-7-6-7-3-2-3-4
Of county series? �
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 01mcfadden(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
curiousdh:
Have you gotten your way around the registration? If not reply and let me out you through.
Not yet.
You can help me with your WhatsApp contact, please.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Go Back To Abuja Or Stay Back In Lokoja? by 01mcfadden(m): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2020
Lastoffourtnyt:
well I don't know what sort of advice you are looking for. if there's is opportunities for your growth in your present area, I don't see any reason why you should come to Abuja again if not to come pack your luggage. see in this life, we are born to fight. no matter how long the fight is, all that matters is we must win the war against the common enemy, poverty.

To have a breakthrough, you must persistent I'm and you even bothered to mind about the scars. better to cry in mansion rather than to be happy in the village. I don't know about you but I want to be wealthy. I don't have time for bullshit, I don't want to tell junior to manage or let with suffer.... God won't be happy with me even if dare.

I believe the only thing that should drive you out should be opportunities, not comfort.

on other news, if you want to move to a very cheaper place with descent rent in any area in Abuja, I'm sure you can still manage to raise the rent with menial jobs around you.

are you from gwas?

........tell me, is it the free food that is changing your mind?

well, don't forget to contact for your house rent if you later decided to stay.

I need a decent self con apartment in Gwags area.
Can you send me your WhatsApp number here?
Health / Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by 01mcfadden(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
hellohgy:
To those asking how a boy of 19 years had acess to 300million,

He was simply a middleman who source for funds from his friends and invested with the Scammer.
They'd never read to understand.
Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Sebastian Pinera Handed $3,500 Fine For Mask-less Selfie With Stranger On Beach by 01mcfadden(m): 3:14am On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:
And he will pay it but here simply obeying court order is a problem.
Who will even fine Bubu here?
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 01mcfadden(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Alexious:

Okay.
Thanks. I'll message you now
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 01mcfadden(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
I want to register for Uber/Bolt and I'm new in Abuja. I don't know how I can go about the registration.
I'd be glad if someone can put me through here.
My WhatsApp: 07039892177
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 01mcfadden(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Alexious:

Yes they do and sorry for the late response, if you go through the thread from beginning u will get some useful tips on the amount you can make weekly and monthly, however with changes in the business now, I can't give an actual figure but its still lucrative.
I'm new in Abuja and I'd like to start Uber business.
Please can I get your WhatsApp number so you could help with few questions?
Please I'd be grateful.
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: Private Sector, Businesses In Nigeria Should Tap Into AFCTA Treaty by 01mcfadden(m): 6:06am On Nov 29, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Travel / Re: Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
I saw this too yesterday.
It was after Abeokuta
Politics / Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by 01mcfadden(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2020
Lamasta:
After Oshiomhole left NLC they have been a shadow of themself even states don't take them serious again...
Same applicable to Oshiomhole after his tenure as NLC President. He's now a shadow of who he used to be
Business To Business / Re: Local Rice Available In Large Quantity. by 01mcfadden(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Can it get to Ado Ekiti?
If yes, what's the cost implication for 1 bag of rice?
Waybill inclusive
Politics / Re: Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads by 01mcfadden(m): 5:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Guns in the wrong hands.
Lagosians are in trouble

13 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video by 01mcfadden(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
DiscoverID:

No single igbo property was destroyed in the whole of south east. Everything destroyed in alaigbo belong to the government.

You can deceive yourself all you want, but we saw through your lies.

You're part of the problem.
Was the Igbo guy the only one there?
You didn't also hear a Yoruba name?

1 Like

Politics / Re: ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO by 01mcfadden(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2020
Hmmm
This protest is bigger than anyone.
It's more encouraging owing to the fact that even those who SARS madness can't ever affect are also in the fight.

This is a generation, we move!

26 Likes

Politics / Re: N11.5bn School Chairs Contracts Smuggled Into NDDC Budget - IMC by 01mcfadden(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Dedetwo:

Did the bolded statements come out of the mouths of those who have benefited from lower tier educational system? What is actually wrong with most Nigerians? What project can NDDC undertake that can bring more meaningful impact than funding our elementary and secondary schools? Sometimes I cannot simply believe the type of craps that come out of the mouth of certain dingbats in Nigeria.
Read slowly.
Travel / Re: The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures by 01mcfadden(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Welldone

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
They sure look alike.

I've never seen anyone that looks like me, no matter how small.
Or am I the only version of myself?

20 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by 01mcfadden(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
ChocolateWine:
Who's that guy on red?

Is that part of the rescue mission?
The husband now
Crime / Re: Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her by 01mcfadden(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
opyzy:
It's good to hear both sides but there is no justification for beating up your wife.
You are not there, you're not here.
Crime / Re: Investigate Hushpuppi, Stop Insulting Atiku - Group Protests by 01mcfadden(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2020
Madness everywhere.

This country will never be rid of unnecessary dramas.
Nawa ooo

3 Likes

Properties / Re: Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes by 01mcfadden(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2020
Inn kare ooo Ekiti kete

3 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Crisis: Buhari's Silence Unacceptable, Party May Lose Edo- Sagay by 01mcfadden(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2020
Chaos is a ladder and not a pit.

Lord Baelish
Health / Re: Pictures Of Emmanuel Ononiwu, Fleeing COVID-19 Patient In Abia by 01mcfadden(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2020
Rema123:
Abeg make una leave am, person talk say im no get audio virus, you still want count am as covid patient.

Bros, wetin carry am go do test in the first place then?
Politics / Re: Be Ready To “replace” Returned $300m Abacha Loot If Misused, US Tells Buhari by 01mcfadden(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2020
ProfDview1:

In the next 15 years, half of the Nairalanders from Enugu will be product of baby factories. Sad. Let them keep worshipping Nnamdi Kanu.
Cry me a river!
Sports / Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by 01mcfadden(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Expert17:
Am sure most people dropping their account details are Nairalanders..... grin grin

See how Chelsea and Liverpool fans are claiming Bayern munich fan.

This one get MSc for begging
This guy was my senior while we were in School.
Funny I saw his name there �
I still remember the name and the face vividly.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua by 01mcfadden(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
kalvoken:
When the children of Israel where being bitten by snakes, Moses prayed to God for interventions and he did.

Now we have Corona killing people like never before and all our business men of god are saying is that it's government problems and not theirs.

This is something that has hindered the everyday worshipping of God(in the church).
Why has the few not done anything about it yet?

Many were really called but just few were chosen.
Health / Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by 01mcfadden(m): 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
chefremy:
you are a ninny a simpleton.
Okay
But you're still not bright.
Celebrities / Re: Funke Akindele And Husband In Court Over House Party (Photos, Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
This is becoming more like an humiliation. They should temper justice with mercy. She has apologised and admitted her mistake. Nobody is above mistake. sad

So I can purposely sin now and later apologize?
She was wrong, let justice be served.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation by 01mcfadden(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm... They will definitely be released today. I believe they've learned their lessons now. I really think people should cut this couple some slacks. Yes, they messed up by violating the order for doing what they did during this period. But at least they were only celebrating his (JJC Skillz) birthday & most importantly, Funke has already acknowledged her mistakes & apologized almost immediately. All these nonsense rants are because everyone know about the party especially because she's a popular figure. What about those ones especially the ordinary citizens that are doing same parties low key in their houses and no one knows about it? Yes, there are still some people havin unnecessary House parties during this Lockdown. Nigerians are just bitter hypocritical in nature. Most od those people who insulted her online yesterday wouldn't mind going to the party if she invited them. This thing goes both ways to be honest. Funke Akindele and her hubby messed up and Nigerians are bitter hypocrites too.

You're not here, you're not there.
They were wrong, let them serve the punishment.
Health / Re: Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown by 01mcfadden(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2020
chefremy:
I dont get why everyone is angry about her having a party, its their lives naa, fine she went against what she preached so, was she the first person to do that? Besides who knows if there is even one coronavirus case in Nigeria.
You're not bright.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR by 01mcfadden(m): 4:52am On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.