Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 48 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Enkay Apologises To Nigerians Over ‘Maltreating’ Cindy by 01mcfadden(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Medicine after death

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Lol
Don't mind them
Sports / Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by 01mcfadden(m): 3:36am On Aug 17, 2019
buygala:
List that any club will happily give up the first three players just to get Messi grin

This list is corrupt....Buhari needs to investigate it sad

No team will give up Mbappe to get Messi his age
Sports / Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by 01mcfadden(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmm
Sports / Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by 01mcfadden(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nawa o
Celebrities / Re: Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
HumblySearching:
My fiance died in a motor accident 3 years ago... I think it's time to move on. Don't you?
Don't allow these Nairaland guys to use your desperation against you.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
itsme01:

Lol, she's from edo, and you bitter ipob should get sense... even on bbnaija the whole world can see anambra boy frodd crying and humiliating himself cos of esthers from ekiti's love

Yet dis time last year, it was two ibo girls fighting for tobis.
Esther is not from Ekiti, Olodo rabata.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by 01mcfadden(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:
Arrogant son of a bit*ch. You are still second to Messi the GOAT las las.
This is to show how insecure Ronaldo is and feeling threatened by messi who does his talking on the pitch
That's not arrogance, that's being proud
Be proud of what you have achieved.
Sports / Re: Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' by 01mcfadden(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
yungsmart:
Then by his explanation seerdof and zlatan are also GOAT
Zlatan didn't win a single champions league
Celebrities / Re: Now I'm Almost A Billionaire – Davido, Nigerians React by 01mcfadden(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
opebiboy:
Davido has one billion naira yet he doesnt show you his hotel, he doesnt upload his filling station, he doesnt post his shopping mall, all he does is show you car and shoes. Nigerians are better mumu..none of these guys have ever been in possession of 150 million naira cash. Their net worth is below 200 million and thats even the richest of them all. Even Mikel Obi dont have a net worth of 1.5billion naira. Do the maths and stop being mugus
You goofed on that of Mikel
Phones / Re: 3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed by 01mcfadden(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
olassybaba:
And all these rubbish you just posted, I know 80% of nairaland members know it.
You know nothing
Politics / Re: PDP Wins All Eight Seats In Bayelsa LGA Elections by 01mcfadden(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
hammerVJ:

Wen it comes to Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers , Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers.

PDP all the way and always.

I dont even lose sleep over a single one of the 5 becos, it is the usual all the time.
Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi
Politics / Re: Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts by 01mcfadden(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2019
funmijoyb:
It cannot stop d hate and hypocrisy igbo created for themselves
You're next

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him by 01mcfadden(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
They'd call for your head

2 Likes

Business / Re: GTBank Is Opening Unsolicited Bank Accounts For Unsuspecting Customers Unawares by 01mcfadden(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Digging their own grave .
Politics / Re: Eid-el Kabir: Police Beef Up Security, Ram Sellers Decry Low Patronage by 01mcfadden(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Lol
Science/Technology / Re: FGN Invites Recent 1st Class Graduates In Sciences And Engineering To TYSON by 01mcfadden(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2019
tot:

More importantly, we each have independent paths and times in life. Just run your own race and give it your best. Continue being positive, continue being you.
Thanks
Sports / Re: Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr Rematch Announced For Dec. 7th In Saudi Arabia by 01mcfadden(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmm
Ruiz
Politics / Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hehejehe
Health / Re: 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop by 01mcfadden(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
PapaAdanna:
Good

Wish I can summon courage to be taking this particular fruit like I did with water melon and cucumber.

I must win it someday
Cucumber still a no no for me
Science/Technology / Re: FGN Invites Recent 1st Class Graduates In Sciences And Engineering To TYSON by 01mcfadden(m): 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
tysonnn:

Don't like the way this story ended. Thought you were going to say your friend who travelled out later needed a certificate badly.
Lol
I'm Optimistic I'd come back to testify.
Maybe the story ain't complete yet.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by 01mcfadden(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Mr. Seun, sex guys are taking over this forum

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Unidentified Woman Killed In Accident In Nasarawa, Man Injured (Graphic Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2019
Sad
When I'm done and ready to leave, I'd laugh out loud on my bed.
If anybody asks why?
I'd tell them I remember how foolish I've been all my life labelling everything mine when I'd not even live forever. �
What's truly mine?
Life is meaningless. No matter our carefully we survive our deaths, it'd still remain the ultimate leveller.

RIP, woman and quick recovery to you, man.

Allahisgreat880:
Watch full video of the accident here

I was told not to judge but may you be condemned to eternal damnation for losing your conscience.

yeppwimail:
sad Slay Queen Cry's Hard During Three Some Marathon S E X Leaked Sex Tape Sets Tongues Wagging On Social Media ~(18+ Video)

The s*xtape is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

Watch the video Of Her Here

Same fate awaits you too. Since you've decided to feed your conscience and humanity to the dogs

4 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: FGN Invites Recent 1st Class Graduates In Sciences And Engineering To TYSON by 01mcfadden(m): 7:38am On Aug 09, 2019
Cool.
I tell people, no matter how the society try to make education seem worthless, there is pride and dignity in getting educated.

You can stand on your roof top and shout "school na scam" as loud as you want but don't make the mistake of thinking education is a scam. It's not.

Education still remains the best legacy parents can leave for their children. Better to get the degree and it'd not be needed yet than for it to be needed and you'd not be able to tender one.

My story:
I gained admission in 2013 and it was that same year a friend of mine who lied to his people that he was doing predegree at Uniabuja to gather enough money traveled to South Africa.
We weren't really in touch and it continued like that till I graduated and was waiting to be posted for service. He called with an international number and boom, we started conversing on WhatsApp.

I was in NYSC camp when a strange Nigerian number called me and it was him. He told me he was back and asked where I was. I replied and gave him the location of the camp.
Later in the evening that day, my friend came to visit me inside the orientation camp with his new whip (evil spirit, I don't know the official name of the car)
I went to meet him putting on my white round neck over my white short with my white canvass and NYSC cap .
We had a conversation in his car and I jokingly told him I went to school while he went to the abroad and while I was dressed in that NYSC uniform, expecting my #19,800 per month as a graduate, he came with a car and a lot of money from his trip abroad.
We laughed over it but then, that was the truth, mhen!

That's how ridiculous our government has made education look like. Very sad and serious. You wouldn't even have the courage to motivate the young guys are now prefer seeing the rich criminals as their role models than you who are a broke graduate.
Dude is made now in Nigeria and has established a big farm somewhere in the country, got himself a wife recently and now owns two cars with a furnished apartment.
But I'm here, months after service, still looking for meaning to myself and direction. I've trekkked all the nooks and cranny of Abuja looking for a job.

But yet, we remain focused and determined.
I've been broken but not damaged beyond repair. While I'm happy for him, I believe my years in school plus NYSC won't come to a waste. We all will be okay last last and that's the goal.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Sports / Re: Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2019
DonBenny77:
Lol, attention seeker

Make I go update my arsenal Jersey jor. Do you know how many transfer deadline heartbreaks I have been through?
Arsenal fans are used to this.
Man U fandom are used to success and that's why it's hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri And Daughter In Leah Sharibu-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pvssy:
Planning to scam the next set of Maga's

The girls abduction suddenly got monetized. What does the father need money for?

Reno the scammer. EFCC should go after him.

You think everyone is like you?

25 Likes

Phones / Re: WhatsApp Banned My Number, Help by 01mcfadden(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2019
DAYOODS:
@Nairalanders moderators please ,this is not worthy of front page because it's individual not general issues .
How does bringing it to front page affect you ?
Bad belle

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by 01mcfadden(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Shut up

When will you Nyamirii stop wailing and crying?

You are still crying on a matter that doesn't concern you

The Obsession is real
Do you read to argue or to understand?

You Igbo should stop making everything about yourselves

Politics / Re: How Amnesty International Demanded Release Of Buhari, Tinubu, Keyamo Others by 01mcfadden(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
That suya person will avoid this thread like plague

65 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Simon Achuba To Be Impeached As Kogi Deputy Governor by 01mcfadden(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Naso e be
Misplaced priority.
Who should go first, Bello or the man owed several benefits cos he cried out?
Useless State

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by 01mcfadden(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
chloride6:

He explicitly said 2 bedroom

They will not read to understand now, they only read to argue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.