Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Health / Re: My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos by 01mcfadden(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
joshjc:
Why did you go for the test,are you coming from any of the high risk country or you had contact with any of the infected patients?
Covid 19 is not malaria that you will walk in into any hospital to perform a test
Nigerians don't read anymore.

Sighs
NYSC / Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
LandMann:
So 52 defaulters will face sanctions of extension of service time?

The authorities better look into this issue.

With the increase in nysc allowance, many lazy youths may be tempted to keep defaulting so they can stay back to collect 33k monthly instead of coming to face the harsh job market or start their own business.

An effective cure is to stipulate that those serving extra time due to defaulting won't be paid
No pay for anybody forced to extend his service year

1 Like

Politics / Re: Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna by 01mcfadden(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:
I thought they were paid a huge sum to become repentant. What happened to the money, not enough....they want more grin grin grin
This is why you dont reward terrorists. Soon as their money run out they will escalate terror. Yet, Buhari did not find it odd when he told the rest of Governors to do what Matwalle did in Zamfara to restore security.

El Rufai gave them money to stop them from attacking Southern Kaduna and kidnapping for ransom. When the money ran out they took to highway kidnapping and ransom. Now that they want more money from Rufai and started back terrorizing Souther Kaduna.

Masari in Katsina invited bandits to surrender weapon in exchange for money and forgiveness. The bandits did not surrender their assault rifles.....instead they surrendered locally made dane guns that fires gun powder and pellets. They used the money to acquire more assault rifles and expanded their recruitment. Now they have more members than before the forgiveness.

Matawalle in Zamfara banned Hausa vigilante group and invited fulani bandits to government house for negotiation. After their meeting he called the commander of the military operation and told him to stop assault on bandits. He announced and said bandits are now repentant. He announced a huge allocation out of Zamfara budget to go towards rehabilitation of repentant bandits. Bandits released their kidnapped victims, including some district heads. Few months later, they went back and rekidnapped all those district heads and the people earlier released. One district head lost his son to them while he remained captive. They said government had not honored the deal. They started back raiding villages. When military commander renewed his assault on them they crossed into Katsina and started going village by village killing people and abducting district heads.

Northern leadership should be blamed. When they realized the rest of the country acted unconcerned they started exporting their bandits Southward. There were several cases of towns or villages waking up and finding truckloads of unexplained fulanis in their community. It happened in Obudu, it happened in Enugu, it happened in Ondo.

Look, this is not a Nigerian problem. This is North problem to deal with. By cajoling this rubbish the rest of the country is acting as an enabler. Our leaders need to tell Arewa Elders and Nothern Forum to find solution to this issue locally. If they want to reward and rehabilitate unrepentant terrorists, fine....na their problem...let them deal with it over there.

It happened in Ekiti too. The truck was filled with Fulani heading towards Oraye in Ise Ekiti but the locals forced them back but nobody knows where they headed

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano by 01mcfadden(m): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Arrewa:
why do you adore fake news so much

You should even more concern about your region...

Underdevelopment is seriously hitting your region...
Northerners are making effort in solving their problems... You what are doing to stop the Underdevelopment that is hitting your region Do you have clean waters?? Diseases and poverty is waxing stronger in your region... Why are you not concern about that...??

Lol
And they're now begging like the almajiris?
Politics / Re: Malami Orders Police To Unseal Peace Corps Headquarters by 01mcfadden(m): 7:02am On Feb 29, 2020
Hmmm
Leave Peace Corps be.
Instead, go seal Bokoharam headquarters.
Misplaced priority!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed by 01mcfadden(m): 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is funny how this is always the picture of Lai Mohammed that's used whenever a statement is credited to him.
That picture is an emblem of lie.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Sports / Re: Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal by 01mcfadden(m): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Arsenal?
Tueh

Arsenal fans definitely one of the football fans with a huge self denial.
They go about exhibiting selected criticisms.

Aubameyang missed that baby sitter and guess what, it was Laca they're were cursing all through. They all looked away when Auba missed that golden chance.

O ye Gunners, your season is over.
Tueh!

20 Likes

Sports / Re: Ighalo Scores His First Manchester United Goal To Help Them Reach UEL Last 16 by 01mcfadden(m): 7:10am On Feb 28, 2020
Congrats
Would have been better if he had converted that goal against Chelshit.

Let the goals start coming now, bro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by 01mcfadden(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Crimes pay far more than education in Nigeria
Sighs

2 Likes 1 Share

Culture / Re: Nigerians Mark International Mother Language Day 2020 by 01mcfadden(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
operationmoses:

Lafialo
You should have said Yaya mata nka
Oh.
Nagode. Yaya mata nka but Yaya Maigida nki, ba?
Culture / Re: Nigerians Mark International Mother Language Day 2020 by 01mcfadden(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
operationmoses:

I can teach you Hausa language
Maigida, Nagode.
Yaya mata nki?
Politics / Re: Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

Remove fayose the failure from here
You probably never set a foot in Ekiti state before.
Culture / Re: Nigerians Mark International Mother Language Day 2020 by 01mcfadden(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
aleeyus:

Hausa is easier than Yoruba. as an Igbo man wishing to learn Hausa, I wish u

Happy learning .

Smiles.
I understand the deep rivalry between this two people. I understand it is deeply rooted in our DNAs growing up how we hate each other.
But I'm not also unmindful of the fact that we can let love reign supreme. I don't care about the hate or rivalry, I just want to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: Nigerians Mark International Mother Language Day 2020 by 01mcfadden(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2020
I'm Igbo and I speak Igbo proudly as my mother language.
I speak Yoruba very well too.
My next target now is Hausa, I want to be a complete WaZoBia.

Happy mother language day.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2020
Lol
Why?
Celebrities / Re: 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Muslims And You Never Knew by 01mcfadden(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Tmb78:
Well, Ondo where I come from, is predominantly Christian.
We have very few Muslims in our midst,even those ones are either from Oyo,Osun or kwara.
Muslims abound in Akoko

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by 01mcfadden(m): 7:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Drama everywhere
Politics / Re: Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement by 01mcfadden(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Hmm
You didn't do anything, it was Oshiomole that heated up the polity with his unguarded utterances and it beggars belief he's still a free man now.
Politics / Re: INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters by 01mcfadden(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
anigbajumo:
Lol,he wanted to reap wea he did not sow.Don't quote me to say rubbish,this is obviously rape on democracy.PDP took over Zamfara and Bayelsa even Rivers unjustly,it is total rubbish.No party can do this if PDP were to be the ruling party.

NB: I don't support of daylight robbery in imo, Supreme Court is setting a bad precedence where by people were no longer the voice of democracy but the court,it is quite disheartened.
Lol
Why are you in a debate with yourself?
Celebrities / Re: Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes by 01mcfadden(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2020
realokopi:
RIP to the legend.
I checked the social media handles of some of the so called Nigerian celebrities who were busy paying tribute to Kobe Bryant (I am not saying they did wrong by paying him tribute) who many of them didn't even know until his demise but a legend in their own backyard died and they didn't even give a f*ck.
#Hypocrites
You guys forming Mr. Know it all should be the face of hypocrisy.
Who are you to dictate to someone who to mourn?
A foreigner in a far away land may have greater influence on me than the one in my backyard.
So what's the fuss?
Sports / Re: NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach by 01mcfadden(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
He played his club football in 6 countries and not 5.
Nigeria, Spain, Belgium, France, England and Turkey.

6 Likes

Education / Re: Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President by 01mcfadden(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
RockyEyo:
Osheee baba,

Hello people, had a funny experience on Sunday noon, was trying to do an online transaction when I mistakenly choose the option to recharge my MTN line to the tune of 9,120 naira.
I thought about what to do and now opted to sell off the recharge at a discount instead of loosing it all to talk time.

NB I am in Lagos Ikeja Oregun area, transaction will be done in Ikeja o, I cannot shout. Interested buyer please DM me ASAP I need money for my baby food..... I can sell for 7500naira....
Are you for real?
If yes, drop your digit let me call you
Politics / Re: Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims by 01mcfadden(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hmmm
Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
orunmila144:
means you are spiritually dead in spiritual prison but in the affliction your knowledge kept on increasing and increasing. you were gathering wisdom and then you ascended out of your affliction with knowledge and wisdom but not the amount you had acquired because you did not hold on tightly and watch over all the wisdom you got. you lost a bit of it due to your lackadaisical attitude of not guarding it with all your life. when you get wisdom you guard it with all your life. you dont get complacent with it

Hmmm
This is very very deep
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Js22621:
It's about Devine connection for great harvest (great financial breakthrough) but more hardwork needed to overcome devourer from within. Working hard but yet battling with accountability. The garden is an upcoming opportunity for breakthrough at the end of the harvest ull leave the garden but right outside the garden,devourers are still waiting.
Thanks a lot.
I see sense in this and others that have made comments too.
I'm grateful
Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2020
majamajic:

anything garden means sex !

cos I can remember of Adam and Eve
Now crawl back to where you belong.
Thanks
Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2020
kunleweb:
It means you need to employ efficient systems in place for accountability in your businesses. And that while you may appear to have enough, you have an enemy within your territory using his/her position to steal from you

Thanks so much, I appreciate.
Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Gathering of fruits connotes Good and Great things..

Someone talking your Fruits is not a good thing..

It's a kind of "leaking pocket"

A kind of Someone pilfrlering and Tampering with your Joy.

Anyway whatever it is or it was, Dreams are secrets Revealed, what you do with them is up to you.

Simply Cancel The Evil part of the dream..

"Dream of Losing things is a lie, I Cancel and Despise it in JESUS NAME..
Thanks so much
(Amen to your prayers)

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 9:19am On Jan 19, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

My brother is known for having his dreams come to pass.
He has narrated a lot of them to me in the past only for me to also be aware when they come to pass although they appear mostly as parables until they unfold then we'd remember he dreamt about them.

This morning, he sent me this one that I'm about to share. It keeps looking complicated to me each time I read it and I've decided to bring it here to see if anybody can help with it.

It goes thus:

"Saw you and I gathering a specie of fruit outside a garden..... Then suddenly, I discovered there are varieties of fruit trees where we can get all the different types of fruits inside the garden. So I joined the people in d garden, plucking and gathering different fruits. Then I called you into the garden, knowing fully well we will get more than enough fruits....and so we plucked and gathered different fruits together.

But while we are done and came out of the garden, those fruits we have earlier gathered outside the garden have reduced in numbers (indicating someone/people have taken from them while we went into the garden to pluck fruits, leaving those ones outside without anyone in custody). But then, we realised we had more fruits still but still concerned about d ones we have lost outside to strangers. Then, I woke up."

I'd be grateful if anybody can be of help in offering insights to what this could mean.

Lalasticlala, please help move this to the front page. I need help
Politics / Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by 01mcfadden(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
ItsIt's going down
Sports / Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by 01mcfadden(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.