Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status by 01mcfadden(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Pasima:
For 8 months we are dating na only once I bleep her and since she keep given me pussy to suck. I always give her money yet I don't see the love
Lol
In as much as I dont believe your story, if true, then she's probably been giving you pussy to suck cos you're a pussy man

1 Like

Politics / Re: MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' by 01mcfadden(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2022
juman:
If it was true he did that, it is condemned.

That was how kwara governor picked a person from his place as vice chancellor of kwara state university ahead of those that performed better than him in the interview.

Everybody misbehaving at their corner failing in their responsibility to do right.
Were you there during tbe interview?
Romance / Re: This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online by 01mcfadden(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2022
WibusJaga:

Marriage is a majorly a once-in-a-lifetime event so nothing wrong in spending money to make it memorable, unless you no get money.
Lol
Those wey dey divorce and later remarry nko?
Politics / Re: NDLEA Is Allowed To Search, Make Arrests Without Warrants - JeffPhilips1 by 01mcfadden(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Duplik8t77:
Where else is this nonsense done in the world. See this animal basking in lawlessness
US DEA

1 Like

Politics / Re: NDLEA Is Allowed To Search, Make Arrests Without Warrants - JeffPhilips1 by 01mcfadden(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2022
parfhecto:
Lie, no one is allowed to break into another person's House without permit except if its issues of National security. This Jeff guy is a popular Twitter BMC so I dont expect less.
Lol
Okay
Someone posted something with proofs and you'rehere refuting without any proof.
Go and read their acts

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Slymonster:
Ndlea is a very corrupt agency. They will parade them with just trash they caught. They are not dealers but users.( why not raid the dealers) Wasting tax paying money on user instead of dealers.
The issues here is extortion but unfortunately it has gone online, they have no choice than go to court with the trash they caught.

Middle of night with no warrant. Efcc started this rubbish. Looking like no law in nigeria. Just yesterday immigration officer was attacking a lawyer who came to demand something for his client. A very big shame under buhari.

NDLEA as an agency doesn't need warrant to search.
Why are Nigerians oblivious of this singular fact?
They've got the power to enter anywhere if there's suspicion of drugs

9 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:02am On Feb 24, 2022
donleo92:
okay ooh.. so if person hold one wrap of SK, them go arrest am? but the main drug barons they polices, but nothing has been done to them.
Kyari na wetin again?
Nawa for you o

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:01am On Feb 24, 2022
anayolity:

I may not be the one to try it but when the time comes you will be trample upon if you stand in their way.

Can they drag our politicians like this or the Dubai big boys they catch red handed most times, nah for Common man body everybody dey exhibit professional training
Zino and Mobad are common men?
Bro, stop doing drugs.
NDLEA not NPF, they won't come your side without credible intel.
Y'all should be bothered about who's selling these guys out.
Nigeria government will never allow the repeat of end SARS.
Don't even think about it

2 Likes

Crime / Re: NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension by 01mcfadden(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
The whole of this story is not yet clear, wait, Aba Kyari and his boys intercepted one drug baron, why are they calling NDLEA again, police can deal with them , charge them to court, this story I don't believe it.
Calm down first
Polife can not try a drug related case in the court in Nigeria.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower: November Payment Begins by 01mcfadden(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Enegbani001:

Let others know when you have been paid. It will encourage those waiting to be paid.
The negative vibe coming from some people here is just too much.
This Ezenwaez guy is really doing a lot; coming up with timely updates. Yet, all some people do is haul insults at him.

Most Nigerians are toxic while those who aren't, some are frustrated.
Any chance to vent this this trait at anyone is always well taken.

I always cringe in dismay the way this guy is attacked for nothing but above all, I like how he keeps doing it relentlessly.

Thanks, Ezenwa
Sports / Re: Super Eagles To Pocket $10,000 Each For Egypt, Sudan Wins by 01mcfadden(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
#20k dollars for the whose team for the two wins
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by 01mcfadden(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
yasheki1:
Supplementarians we moove!!!
Just got a nail to report to camp and pay #3,500 before printing my pass slip
How true is this?
Sports / Re: #TheBest FIFA Men's Player of the year: Salah makes three-man shortlist by 01mcfadden(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol
So Messi got in ahead of Mbappe?
FIFA members will go to hell

27 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2022
This is a pure publicity stunt.
Even the first video he did about Poco Lee using him.
They're all publicity stunt.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by 01mcfadden(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C Volunteers that have been asking about the payment of their stipend, should breathe a sigh of relief as October Stipend would commence extremely soon.

All Npower Batch C Volunteers are to check their payroll tab status on Npower NASIMS profile to confirm the pending status on their October Stipend, infact some Npower Batch C Volunteers' payroll displays paid, this is good news as lots of resentments is in the air.

If you are an N-Power Batch C Volunteer and your October payroll tab displays pending, then you are on course for payment, pending on the payroll tab simply means that your payment is being processed and extremely soon you will be paid.

I still have pending on September on my Pay Roll.
Though I just rectified my account issues I has before and it is now validated.

Is there any possible means I'll be paid September stipend with October?
Health / Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2021 In Nigeria by 01mcfadden(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2021
ScamDemicEra:

Sorry bro, Covid19 is deeply rooted in too much lies and propaganda (right from the start) for it to be real.

Malaria, Cholera, Typhoid etc never needed any lies or propaganda.

You'd have to be someone who swallow everything you hear without questioning or critical thinking and research to still buy the covid19 scam at this point.

I won't dignify you with a response.
Health / Re: COVID-19 Update For December 24 2021 In Nigeria by 01mcfadden(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Covid is real.
I know what I'm saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Already Exist For Another Beneficiary" Issue by 01mcfadden(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
ezenwaez:

Very soon
My details are correct.
But my Payroll status for September is still "pending".
What do I do?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match The Names On Dashboard" by 01mcfadden(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
ezenwaez:

Everything is not intact, check, there is something you did erroneously, name mismatch is extremely important, if your names do not match the names on your account you will have issues
I'm sure everything is.
The name on the portal and my account match.
BVN validated
Account details provided.
Benefiary already updated on my profile.

Although I didn't update my BVN and account details before but I've since updated them and the BVN is validated

Yet under payroll, it states that "No payment data available".
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match The Names On Dashboard" by 01mcfadden(m): 3:38am On Dec 11, 2021
ezenwaez:

It's just a network glitch, check back later
BVN validated
Everything intact and yet to be paid for September.
Is Payment still ongoing for September or we should forget about it?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match The Names On Dashboard" by 01mcfadden(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
ezenwaez:

Did your Npower NASIMS profile names match your BVN names and account names? At least 2 names must match otherwise you will not be paid.
Mine match, no issues at all and I'm still not paid now
I don't know what the issue is.
Crime / Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by 01mcfadden(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
Eze in YORUBA land? What an insult. Will the tribal and religious blinded Igbos allow such in their evil enclave?

They will be crying and wailing by now saying they are trying to take over their evil jungle land.

IPIG terrorist monkeys must decided to kidnap the delusional fool calling himself an Eze in Yoruba land.

I'm waiting for the warped minded fools in Afenifebi to complain about this Eze in Yoruba land.

Rubbish.

Cry me a river

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji by 01mcfadden(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
GodwinIO:
that man is not an original indigene of mbu land am not sure
I was confused at first.
But he could be one of those born and brought up in the North
Agriculture / Re: Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji by 01mcfadden(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kpokrikpo:

Deje!! ala!!
Nwanne m'
Idu oyi?
Agriculture / Re: Agriculture: Isi-Uzo Can Feed Enugubl State, Create Jobs - Sani Friday Nnaji by 01mcfadden(m): 6:46am On Jul 22, 2021
My home town

6 Likes

Politics / Re: AGF Malami Distances Self From Jonathan/Malami Presidential Ticket by 01mcfadden(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2021
englishmart:
Jonathan should not run again. He's not Usain Bolt
BTW, is Malami a politician?

What does it take to become one?

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Vehicle Impoundment in Lagos by 01mcfadden(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm
Celebrities / Re: Obama DMW Death: Davido Pays Tribute, Says 'I Am Hurt, Broken, Sad' by 01mcfadden(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hmmm
I just love David. So real.

RIP, Obama

1 Like

Business / Re: Mobil Filling Station, ₦10,000 & POS Wahala: How Can I Resolve This Issue? by 01mcfadden(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Happened to me last year at AA Rano, Ado Ekiti on my wema ATM.
I made noise even on Twitter and countless mails to wema to no avail.
I just moved on.
Mine was #13k o
Politics / Re: NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign by 01mcfadden(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Other people’s opinions should never affect the decisions you make. It’s your life, not theirs. Do what makes you happy.

cool
Albeit not leaving behind victims.
Crime / Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by 01mcfadden(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2021
EvilPOTATO:
What is the lady's phone number
oratorOdunayo1
She dropped her two phones at home.

6 Likes

Crime / Re: Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) by 01mcfadden(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Recent insecurity in Nigeria orchestrated by Buhari and APC will not allow us to assume she's in her boyfriend's place.

She will return safely.
She's not in her boyfriend's place.
She left her two phones at home.

71 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.