Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,404,372 members, 5,381,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 January 2020 at 01:28 PM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 43 pages)

Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19
orunmila144:
means you are spiritually dead in spiritual prison but in the affliction your knowledge kept on increasing and increasing. you were gathering wisdom and then you ascended out of your affliction with knowledge and wisdom but not the amount you had acquired because you did not hold on tightly and watch over all the wisdom you got. you lost a bit of it due to your lackadaisical attitude of not guarding it with all your life. when you get wisdom you guard it with all your life. you dont get complacent with it

Hmmm
This is very very deep
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:25am On Jan 19
Js22621:
It's about Devine connection for great harvest (great financial breakthrough) but more hardwork needed to overcome devourer from within. Working hard but yet battling with accountability. The garden is an upcoming opportunity for breakthrough at the end of the harvest ull leave the garden but right outside the garden,devourers are still waiting.
Thanks a lot.
I see sense in this and others that have made comments too.
I'm grateful
Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:24am On Jan 19
majamajic:

anything garden means sex !

cos I can remember of Adam and Eve
Now crawl back to where you belong.
Thanks
Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:23am On Jan 19
kunleweb:
It means you need to employ efficient systems in place for accountability in your businesses. And that while you may appear to have enough, you have an enemy within your territory using his/her position to steal from you

Thanks so much, I appreciate.
Religion / Re: I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 10:23am On Jan 19
Righteousness89:

Gathering of fruits connotes Good and Great things..

Someone talking your Fruits is not a good thing..

It's a kind of "leaking pocket"

A kind of Someone pilfrlering and Tampering with your Joy.

Anyway whatever it is or it was, Dreams are secrets Revealed, what you do with them is up to you.

Simply Cancel The Evil part of the dream..

"Dream of Losing things is a lie, I Cancel and Despise it in JESUS NAME..
Thanks so much
(Amen to your prayers)

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / I Need Someone To Interprete This Dream To Me. by 01mcfadden(m): 9:19am On Jan 19
Hello Nairalanders,

My brother is known for having his dreams come to pass.
He has narrated a lot of them to me in the past only for me to also be aware when they come to pass although they appear mostly as parables until they unfold then we'd remember he dreamt about them.

This morning, he sent me this one that I'm about to share. It keeps looking complicated to me each time I read it and I've decided to bring it here to see if anybody can help with it.

It goes thus:

"Saw you and I gathering a specie of fruit outside a garden..... Then suddenly, I discovered there are varieties of fruit trees where we can get all the different types of fruits inside the garden. So I joined the people in d garden, plucking and gathering different fruits. Then I called you into the garden, knowing fully well we will get more than enough fruits....and so we plucked and gathered different fruits together.

But while we are done and came out of the garden, those fruits we have earlier gathered outside the garden have reduced in numbers (indicating someone/people have taken from them while we went into the garden to pluck fruits, leaving those ones outside without anyone in custody). But then, we realised we had more fruits still but still concerned about d ones we have lost outside to strangers. Then, I woke up."

I'd be grateful if anybody can be of help in offering insights to what this could mean.

Lalasticlala, please help move this to the front page. I need help
Politics / Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by 01mcfadden(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18
ItsIt's going down
Sports / Re: Fifa Ranking: Nigeria Ends 2019 In 31st Place by 01mcfadden(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lol
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2019
BlizzydoDo:

Same venue with me, what's the way forward please?
The centre is Pacesetters Academy, Gwarimpa 2nd Avenue, Abuja.

Trafford hotel is just the landmark.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2019
2papa:
Go to Pace Setters School that is No 1 Aliyu Mustdafa. I went there with my Wife Yesterday
Thanks. I'm there now.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 5:07am On Dec 16, 2019
Juliearth:

That is my venue. Let me send you a PM. What time is yours?
I'm finding it difficult opening my mail. I don't know why. Mine is 1pm-2pm

Mail me directly on chukwucaleb3015@gmail.com or text me on WhatsApp 08037673234

CC: Rukitop
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Antymike:

please my test is also in the same venue tomorrow by 9:00am and I am going from beggar so how do I locate d place?
Board a vehicle going to either Zuba, Deidei, or Gwarimpa and tell the driver to drop. You drop at SETRACO gate, Gwarimpa 2nd avenue.
Ask for Trafford hotel there and the venue is opposite the hotel
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
iamawara:

Just go there 2moro sir. I am sure you will see people hanging around. The venue should be around that area
You're right.

Thanks.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ramanto:

I'm sure the residence is a landmark. The venue will be close by. Can you please guide me there from Nyanya?
I'm going from Nyanya too.
Just board vehicle to AYA and enter Gwarimpa from AYA. Alight at SETRACO gate (tell the driver to stop you there) and you will ask for Trafford hotel. It's a stone throw from the gate.

There's actually a CBT centre around there and a secondary school too.
I'm suspecting it could be the CBT centre

Chat me up on WhatsApp : 08037673234
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Ramanto:

That's where I fall. Is the place accessible please?
The place on the address is a residential address.
The owner of the house said people have been coming for same purpose since morning.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Austinei7:

Am sure there will b a close CBT centre ther... Possibly a sch... 07033900748 is ma numba...letz chat
I messaged you already on WhatsApp
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
iamawara:

This is serious, try and check around that venue if there is any ICT center. Pls ask around too
I checked and there is a CBT centre there. I thought it was the centre until I saw the address is not the CBT centre
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by 01mcfadden(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Good evening

The venue of my exam as stated in the mail I got and the test message I got is: NO 1,ALIYU MUSDAFA STREET (OPP TRAFFORD HOTEL) OFF WOLE SOYINKA AVENUE 2ND AVENUE GWARINPA, ABUJA .

I went to check the venue today and it was actually a residential area. The owner of the house said people have been coming for the same purpose but that he was not aware of anything as such.

If anybody has this same venue as their centre for the test, they should signify so we can chart a way forward.

That's for Abuja centre.

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 01mcfadden(m): 4:34am On Dec 15, 2019
saintfieldcastro:

I need the PQ too. My exam is on Monday
My WhatsApp number is 08037673234
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 01mcfadden(m): 4:25am On Dec 15, 2019
Lamasta:

Sent
Please help me with the last questions
chukwucaleb3015@gmail.com

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 01mcfadden(m): 4:24am On Dec 15, 2019
Everrest9:
PM me, I will send the one I hv to you.
Please I need the apsy questions.

Below is my email address
chukwucaleb3015@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 01mcfadden(m): 4:22am On Dec 15, 2019
mistabiola:
Join the WhatsApp group for free Past Question

https:///FCowozgW1qRD3fEkAjmwgzstion

Or message 07035208271... I will add you.

I will be sharing my experience after my interview on Monday. Guess most of you will be going for the exercise on Tuesday.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja by 01mcfadden(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:

grin Near Sharp Corner abi?
The place resemble Ado junction. That's Smile well dental clinic sign post I'm seeing.
Crime / Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by 01mcfadden(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Heromaniaa:
You don't know the company but you withdraw money from the account and receive alerts. Money you didn't work for. Brother and sister are complicit.
Probably not from the account she went to withdrawpney from

BVN has made it easy to link accounts. So the account she went to withdraw money from might be blocked cos it has the same BVN with yb one Maina opened using her details

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Loses His Temper After Messing Up In Training (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Someone was having fun and this stup!d blogger posted this.

The evil agenda against Ronaldo is topnotch

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by 01mcfadden(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2019
Wettoid123:

U cannot get any Toyota car tokunbo for that amount am a car dealer, I do import.
Send me your WhatsApp number, I need to chat with you
Politics / Re: New emirates: Court Tells Ganduje He Can’t Usurp Powers Of Kingmakers by 01mcfadden(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Ganduje is a typical Hausa man. They fight to finish
Politics / Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by 01mcfadden(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is a welcome development. I will personally mobilize ikwerre guys I know to come out in their thousands to deal with all ibos

Ipobs in diaspora will never be here to fight for them. A second class citizen cant attack Amaechi a first class citizen and go free.

It's time the Niger Delta close their eyes and deal with the useless frustrated ipobs.

They say the group are jobless, just wait until the end of the 7 days ultimatum and see what happens.

Let me quote this before you delete. Social media never forgets.
Nonsense Ipobs
Politics / Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:
The real revolution may start should this atrocities persist. This country is gone!!
Nothing will start. This is a wishful thinking. I always wish for this to happen to but wishing alone won't make it happen.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina by 01mcfadden(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 43 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.