Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 48 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2019
philcz:
See how useless our youths have turned, see that one called posh_ada, if you check her page now it's only nyash she can shake. Few years from now, Nigeria will be the greatest shit hole in the world with the way we are going.
Hm

2 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
Huh
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Reacts To His Meme With President Buhari Discussing by 01mcfadden(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Edunwa302:
Then sir tell us what you guys re actually discussing...
Meanwhile, contact me for UNN 2019 admission Abuja list
Can I have your digit?
Crime / Re: 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo by 01mcfadden(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Damn

Even that okada man that initiated what led to the arrest of the devil will be made to part with a huge amount of money.
Nigerian Police is a curse on its own

9 Likes 2 Shares

Education / Re: Ekiti Government Pays Condolence Visit To Parents Of Slain FUOYE Students by 01mcfadden(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tragic
Ekiti State now trending in the news for the bad reason.

Nigeria Police is a curse on its own.
I never had an encounter with them until yesterday and today.

Permit me to relay what established the encounter with them.

At about 3pm yesterday, Thursday, 12th of September, I was in the vehicle with my brother. We got to a famous park in Abuja and my brother was answering a call so he was moving slowly. Then a guy beckoned on him to stop the car. He whined down and the guy said my brother was not supposed to move slowly there and that FCT minister asked them to be arresting those that parked there, that there is a nail placed under the tyre and that the fire would burst should he move and that my brother would have to pay #30k to be freed or he'd follow them to their office where he'd have to pay #50k.

I was seated beside him and I was recording evrrybting diligently on my phone. They became many and were becoming aggressive so we had to part with #5k so as to be allowed to go.

We saw a Police patrol team and we registered our complaint, they asked two female police officers to go with us and one of them was arrested as others ran away. To even agree to follow us, they collected #2,000 from us.
After arresting the culprit, they collected the #5,000 from him, the DCO removed #2,000 forcefully and gave us #3,000.
The IPO in charge of the case collected #1,000 from the remaining #3,000.

In short, we were made to pay #5,000 to arrest hoodlums that extorted #5,000 from us.
We wanted to create a scene there but the DCO was drunk beyond stupor and was already becoming aggressive and threatening to implicate us if we do not play along.

We left there around 7pm and we were there since around 10am.

I see why the Nigerian Police would qualify as the most corrupt Police in the world.
I lost hope in this country!

Edited

Just now, my brother was called that he didn't pay for case file which is #1,000.
So as it stands, we might be made to lose #1,000 yet again.

Nigeria is a zoo, to be honest.

The picture below taken at the famous Nyanya park.
What does this tells you?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Sports / Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by 01mcfadden(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Newshubs:
Then go withdraw money in the Bank with your Grammar sir. Must you always show what type of fabric you're made of?

You and your borrowed Language! You will tell me if the English man knows how to speak your father's Language.

Wise man!

I didn't say your English was bad, bro.
I was making reference to your calling Messi and Ronaldo overrated.

Wet your muscles
Sports / Re: Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation by 01mcfadden(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Newshubs:
For me these guys are simply over rated. Not denying the fact they are good tho.
Eg.
People would know no peace if this comment was coming from Ronaldo.

Anyway, Build a PROFESSIONAL Logo for your Product or Business for 1k Only. Offer Available Today Only. See beneath this post for my WhatsApp link

Overrated?
English don suffer
Politics / Re: "Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu by 01mcfadden(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
How's this different from the one we read on front page not too long?

7 Likes

Crime / Re: Yellow: Abba Kyari, Police Capture Notorious Abuja Kidnap Kingpin by 01mcfadden(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2019
To people asking if they don't eat or not, these guys are mostly foot soldiers working for them oga at the top.
They're not educated and make do with whatever they get as their own shares.

How else do you think these people wil be able to afford the amunitions used for this operation?

10 Likes

Business / Re: Interest In Uber (abuja) by 01mcfadden(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
I've been looking for this kind of topic too.
Anybody with meaningful ideas should help out.

Don't let scammers swindle you of your money. I know they'd start sending you mail now.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria – Key Factors To Consider by 01mcfadden(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Stereotyped

2 Likes

Crime / Re: FSARS, Anti-cultism Officers Rob Lagos Businessman Of N200,000 by 01mcfadden(m): 6:34am On Sep 09, 2019
Nawa o
Politics / Re: Delta South: Uduaghan Reacts To Tribunal Judgment Sacking Manager As Senator by 01mcfadden(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Hmm
Crime / Re: Man In Military Uniform Seen Intimidating Other Road Users With A Gun by 01mcfadden(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ha
Casted!!!

1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Exchange Words Over Issues Bordering On Privacy by 01mcfadden(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmm

20 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Ukraine: Bonaventure Replaces Onyekuru by 01mcfadden(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chai
Travel / Re: Xenophobia: Airline’s Evacuation’s Plan Postponed by 01mcfadden(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chai
Politics / Re: Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency by 01mcfadden(m): 5:29am On Sep 05, 2019
buhariguy:
you must be a yoruba muslim according to idiotic pigs for saying the truth, becos their fellow idiotic pigs in south africa are liar, criminals and destroyer of good things
Lol
It's confirmed anything Igbos give you inordinate erection.
Are you sure you're capable of independent thinking anymore?
I pray the huge hatred engrained in your heart won't choke you. It's all on you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by 01mcfadden(m): 5:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Southerners Have Hijacked Jobs Meant For Northerners – Coalition Northern Group by 01mcfadden(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2019
Nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!! by 01mcfadden(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2019
doctokwus:

You called him,yet in another breath,u say mtn says the number does not exist.
This your story sounds somehow.
It's not possible that a number you called would be said to be non existent.
If your story is true and not full of loopholes if properly investigated,report to the nearest police station.Someone is owing you that much,crippling your business as u claimed and you don't have the nerve to find out everything about him and report to the appropriate authorities.It's this kind of forcowardice,again,if your story is true,that has put Nigeria in this mess.

Read again

1 Like

Politics / Re: AGF’s lack of consent stalls Diezani’s extradition by EFCC –Investigation by 01mcfadden(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Always coming late

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: 25 Minutes Blackout At A Nigerian Airport by 01mcfadden(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2019
allineedyou:
That's very daggers u knw
"Very daggers" all in the name of being among the first to comment.

What Soyinka said about our youths resonates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: 25 Minutes Blackout At A Nigerian Airport by 01mcfadden(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Aregbesola Directs NIS To Issue Passport Within 48 Hours by 01mcfadden(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Well done o
Sports / Re: Chichi Igbo's Sister Dies, She Mourns, Takes Down All Her Posts On Instagram by 01mcfadden(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Eyah

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Lalong Fires Richard Tokma Acting SSG, Appoints Chief Of Staff by 01mcfadden(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested by 01mcfadden(m): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Humanity is fast becoming a thing of the past. Conscience now gone to the dogs.
Everybody just doing anything and living anyhow.
Gosh!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Falana: I Have Compiled 32 Court Orders Being Disobeyed By Nigerian Government by 01mcfadden(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2019
And nothing will still happen
Politics / Re: IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari by 01mcfadden(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Gbenghen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.