Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

01mcfadden's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 01mcfadden's Profile / 01mcfadden's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 01mcfadden(m): 4:34am On Dec 15, 2019
saintfieldcastro:

I need the PQ too. My exam is on Monday
My WhatsApp number is 08037673234
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 01mcfadden(m): 4:25am On Dec 15, 2019
Lamasta:

Sent
Please help me with the last questions
chukwucaleb3015@gmail.com

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 01mcfadden(m): 4:24am On Dec 15, 2019
Everrest9:
PM me, I will send the one I hv to you.
Please I need the apsy questions.

Below is my email address
chukwucaleb3015@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NDLEA Aptitude Test by 01mcfadden(m): 4:22am On Dec 15, 2019
mistabiola:
Join the WhatsApp group for free Past Question

https:///FCowozgW1qRD3fEkAjmwgzstion

Or message 07035208271... I will add you.

I will be sharing my experience after my interview on Monday. Guess most of you will be going for the exercise on Tuesday.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja by 01mcfadden(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:

grin Near Sharp Corner abi?
The place resemble Ado junction. That's Smile well dental clinic sign post I'm seeing.
Crime / Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by 01mcfadden(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Heromaniaa:
You don't know the company but you withdraw money from the account and receive alerts. Money you didn't work for. Brother and sister are complicit.
Probably not from the account she went to withdrawpney from

BVN has made it easy to link accounts. So the account she went to withdraw money from might be blocked cos it has the same BVN with yb one Maina opened using her details

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Loses His Temper After Messing Up In Training (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2019
Someone was having fun and this stup!d blogger posted this.

The evil agenda against Ronaldo is topnotch

2 Likes

Car Talk / Re: What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? by 01mcfadden(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2019
Wettoid123:

U cannot get any Toyota car tokunbo for that amount am a car dealer, I do import.
Send me your WhatsApp number, I need to chat with you
Politics / Re: New emirates: Court Tells Ganduje He Can’t Usurp Powers Of Kingmakers by 01mcfadden(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Ganduje is a typical Hausa man. They fight to finish
Politics / Re: Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize by 01mcfadden(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is a welcome development. I will personally mobilize ikwerre guys I know to come out in their thousands to deal with all ibos

Igbos in diaspora will never be here to fight for them. A second class citizen cant attack Amaechi a first class citizen and go free.

It's time the Niger Delta close their eyes and deal with the useless frustrated Igbos.

They say the group are jobless, just wait until the end of the 7 days ultimatum and see what happens.

Let me quote this before you delete. Social media never forgets.
Nonsense Igbos
Politics / Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:
The real revolution may start should this atrocities persist. This country is gone!!
Nothing will start. This is a wishful thinking. I always wish for this to happen to but wishing alone won't make it happen.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina by 01mcfadden(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Yeah
Politics / Re: Hadi Sirika Shuns Buhari’s Directive On Boards’ Inauguration, 2 Years After by 01mcfadden(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
And so
How many court orders Bubu don shun?
Education / Re: Victory Obasi: "Fubi And Her Seed Planting Story" by 01mcfadden(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Ugwuanyi’s Multi-Partisan Approach To Governance Commendable by 01mcfadden(m): 5:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Seyi Makinde of Oyo State also once nominated a young guy from APC as a commissioner then as well. I can't remember if he was late made a commissioner or not after the public outcry that followed the nomination by the members of PDP.

Tell me an APC governor that has ever done this. This leaves you less to argue about when you hear APC is an occultic party.

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media by 01mcfadden(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
tokrizy:
Pls I've got airtel airtime for sale I mistakenly recharged 10k instead of 1k from my banking app. So I want to sell at cheaper rate pls if you are interested if u want to buy u can quote me thanks.
How much do you want to sell it?
Education / Re: Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls by 01mcfadden(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
What is it with sex these days?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Amnesty International Declares Sowore, Bakare, Jalingo Prisoners Of Conscience by 01mcfadden(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2019
festacman:
Disobeying court ruling is, no doubt, out of order in a democracy but no legitimate government would tolerate any kind of attempt to uproot it suddenly through Revolution. Every government is wary of Revolution because once it starts, nobody can predict its end result. Even a 'President' Yele Sowore if he had won the last presidential election would not have dealt TAMELY with anybody challenging the existence of his government. Some people who encountered him as a leader of Sahara Reporters Media Organization will attest to his strong character.

The reality is that Revolution is intrinsically undemocratic. It is basically a MOB ACTION against a legitimate government. It recognizes neither the Judiciary nor the Legislature in its bid to forcibly remove the Executive. It dangerously puts MOBOCRACY or ochlocracy above democracy. This is why in developed countries protest marches, sit-ins, and other forms of civil disobedience are more fashionable.

Experience has shown that any person or group of persons who are attempting to remove an established order or a government must first understand the psychology, clout and antecedents of people behind it vis-a-vis how much personal sacrifices to make or discomforts to take if the adventure goes awry. This will help in preparing for the worst while hoping for the best. I had expected Yele Sowore to have done this being an intelligent and analytical fellow.

Regardless, I join other Nigerians in advocating for his release on bail as ruled by court.

What about Jalingo?

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood by 01mcfadden(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2019
I love David but sincerely speaking, the Love is shaking. I hate hooliganism.
Soon he'd beg the guy and might even offer to give him money. What's the point with medicine after death?
This is becoming too much?

20 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing by 01mcfadden(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2019
Nigeria is just like Nigerians.
Everything about the two in disarray
Politics / Re: Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results by 01mcfadden(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2019
An election or a war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.