Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

0955eb027's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0955eb027's Profile / 0955eb027's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 42 pages)

Forum Games / Re: One Of These Padlocks Will Unlock This Lock, Which One? by 0955eb027(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2017
The one at the bottom, just before the 15th
Politics / Re: Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) by 0955eb027(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2017
Birds of a feather.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Picture Of Julius Aghahowa As A Businessman & Part-time Model by 0955eb027(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2017
I swear i no recogniZe Agahowa again o...

1 Like

Crime / Re: Abuja Driver Nabbed While Robbing Passengers by 0955eb027(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2017
That police spokesman's name though; doesn't sound Nigerian..
Anyways, the country is too big to know what's ours and what's not.

Chijioke, you have a cab which is a means of livelihood that loads of people out there wish for.
But yet, you aint contented with that...
You sha want to make money fast fast, and since you cant give them 'commercials like 2shotz does', you opted for armed robbery.

Human beings can be classified into three groups;

10percent: People that belongs to this category, no matter what life throws at them, will not engage in any any form of fraudulent activity.

80percent: Majority of us fall into this category. This set of people will take part in a fraudulent activity if opportunity presents itself.

10percent: This ones, if the world belongs to them, they will go into space to steal.

2 Likes

Education / Re: If The Last 3 Digit Of Your Phone Number Is Your JAMB SCORE. Whats Your Score ? by 0955eb027(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Business / Re: Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? by 0955eb027(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:
Dunno but definitely not Zenith sad

For the life of me, I don't understand why the tellers counters have to be built in such a way you can hardly see the teller unless s/he stands up. Their customer service staff also seems to be trained on how to be rude to their customers.

Stanbic, Access, Gtb(some branches) and Diamond staff are eager to please and serve.
Trust me, there is a reason for the height of the slab.
I dont know what branch you frequent, buh you should understand that personality varies.
Those rude ones were not trained to be rude.
Left to me, Zenith bank has good customer service.
Sports / Re: This Photo Makes Boxing Fans Proclaim Anthony Joshua The New Muhammad Ali by 0955eb027(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
ednut1:
Abeg. He has no skill or leg movement. Lame comparison. Showed grit tho. Abeg make una no use mention kill me grin. D guy is d best presently. D comparison be lik d usual messi/ronaldo vs pele argument
Don't be too quick to judge bro.
I have seen some of his clips, and i must confess he s got those tinz.
Although, he might not be as fast as Muhammed Ali or Mike.
Again, the quality of opponent determines if you are gonna go all out or not.
You can't be super confident when you are up against the Klitschko's; the reason he was careful.

P.S: Messi is better than Ronaldo and Pele combined.
I am Arsenal fan BTW.
Education / Re: Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) by 0955eb027(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
This girl no try o....
She just succeeded in causing the parents unnecessary pain.
Yes, they might have lied against you, buh their are still ways she could have gone about it.
Taking your life over such a trivial matter is not right.

Buh then, it's her turn to die.
The incident (its just an avenue), and her reaction acted has catalyst to speed up the process.

Rest on...

78 Likes 3 Shares

Celebrities / Re: I’m Not In Support Of Biafra, I Believe In One Nigeria – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo by 0955eb027(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Get ready KENNETH..
Serious bashing ahead...
Romance / Re: Resolved by 0955eb027(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Bia Nna, leave that girl be so she can graduate with her 1st class.
I'd advice you be a source of encouragement, rather than offering her your blokus.
There aren't lots of girls that can combine sexual relationship and studies together.
Be guided
Education / Re: Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. by 0955eb027(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Well, ODE and PDE did not give much problems, cos i love dem.

I just dont like abstract mathematics.
Functional Analysis, Metric Space Topology... Crazy courses.

Buh then, i have some friends; be it applied or abstract mathematics, all be like A.B.C to dem..

P.S Which school offers the best training to obtain MCSA in lagos?
Was at IIHT yesterday, but i am not impressed with the environment.

8 Likes

Education / Re: 12 Scary Looking Animals But Are Actually Harmless To Humans by 0955eb027(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
I ll still stay way from them.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Funke Akindele Plays Host To CNN At Her Home (Photos) by 0955eb027(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
I thought JJC was a musician, ever since he hit the jackpot of marrying a millionaire ( Funke Akindele) he has resorted to been a Personal Assistant to her, no singles or Album from him since then. Lucky him this Baba Ijebu doesn't always pays always grin
Can't remember tge last time he dropped a single, even before he got married to Funke
JJC has got nothing more to offer in the music industry.
Family / Re: Twins Adorably Recreate Childhood Photo From 20 Years Ago by 0955eb027(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Nigerian parents, i hail thee...
Same seatee after so many years..

1 Like

Business / Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by 0955eb027(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
uboma:

For real?
Yeah, for real.
You see, the CBN, being the apex bank brings out all this policies to guide the dealings of banks.
That's why there aint much difference between bank A and bank B.
If your bank does contrary to what the CBN instructs, and you start getting unexplainable debits/charges.
All you have to do is forward complaints to the right department in rhe CBN, and the necessary action will be carried out.
Business / Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by 0955eb027(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What is MPR (to a layman)?

And what exactly are they saying here, especially the emboldened?

Thanks

For local currency loans, the CBN says interest rates are negotiable but should reflect MPR.
Thus, when banks want to charge you interest rate on loans it will be MPR plus XX%.
Banks are also mandated to notify their customers 10 business days in advance whenever there is a rate change.
For mortgage refinancing, the CBN says rates are negotiable subject to a maximum of MPR plus 5%
This means those seeking mortgage loans can expect to pay at least 19%, based on the current MPR of 14%.

For defaulters, the CBN places a maximum of 1% flat per month of unpaid amount in addition to charging current rate of interest on outstanding debt.
Management fees charged on loans is limited to a maximum of 1% of the principal amount disbursed and should be a one-off charge.
Facility Enhancement fee will attract a negotiable but subject to a maximum of 1% of the additional charge discharged. For example, if you collected a loan of N100m and decided to add an extra loan of N10m from the same bank under the same facility, the bank will only charge a maximum one-off fee of 1% of the N10 million.
MPR means Monetary policy rate. It is reviewed every 3months by a group, consisting of 11memebers(dont know how they came about the members), but its chaired by the CBN Governor.
It serves as benchmark to what interest rate banks could demand for loans they give out.
So bank A cant just decide to give out loans with very little interest rate so as to win customers over, which in a way will be detrimental to bank B.

4 Likes

Business / Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by 0955eb027(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
You are talking to the public (layman) but you keep using your professional jargons, and you ended up not saying much.

If every one is to use his/her professional language in all discussions, I doubt if you will understand anything from some.
What part do you not understand?

2 Likes

Business / Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by 0955eb027(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
uboma:
Good news. I will wait till the new policy is implemented to request for a new debit card. It used to be NGN1500 before.

And I am also happy that I dont get to be charged the sum of NGN105 for electronic transfers from May 1st.

The NGN1 per mille is reasonable but the interest rates on loans (including mortgage) should be further reviewed to allow room for small businesses to assess the loans...
Who do you bank with?
Issuance of ATM cards have always being N1,000 naira.
Your bank has been extorting you al dis while.

5 Likes

Business / Re: Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN by 0955eb027(m): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
B for ...
Celebrities / Re: Meet Twin Sisters With Biggest Boob In Nigeria Sending Instagram On Fire by 0955eb027(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
How are they SENDING instagram in fire?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nairalanders, Beware Of Fraudsters. They Are At It Again by 0955eb027(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, i got a similar text sometimes last year.

Says there is aan ongoing recruitment at Shell in Port-hacourt.
Politics / Re: Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) by 0955eb027(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
G
Business / Re: GTB Beats Expectations, Posts N42bn Profit In Q1 by 0955eb027(m): 6:02am On Apr 27, 2017
And PTA/BTA is fixed at N360 to the dollar.
The Apex bank is trying all it could to ensure the country comes out of recession. I think we should cut them some slack.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Aso Rock To Experience A Great Loss Soon - Prophet Sam by 0955eb027(m): 5:09am On Apr 26, 2017
Nawa o! Prophet Sam, who told you that you'll live longer than the so called man that you wish death for?
Celebrities / Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by 0955eb027(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Yinka Quadri as Kura..
Babatunde Omidina as Babasuwe...
Can't remember this guys real name, Vuga..
Sports / Re: A THREAD ON ARSENAL FC. by 0955eb027(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
saydfact:

Did you see ManU betting Chelsea or Arsenal beating ManCity... I think we shd blive in your team, They deserve it...
No nah..
I am still gonna go dere in my Arsenal colours.
And when i do that, its to support not to oppose.

1 Like

Sports / Re: A THREAD ON ARSENAL FC. by 0955eb027(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
saydfact:

Now that Arsenal is in the Final of the FA Cup, do you see them beating Chelsea to it?
How?
Arsenal beat Chelsea!
I dont see us scoring against them sef..
Buh then, luck plays a huge part in football, and it just might be our lucky day.
TV/Movies / Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by 0955eb027(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Shey nobody remember Eugenia Abu nii...

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) by 0955eb027(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nbote:
Choiii OP u don old ooo.. Na dat period dem still dey do petroleum perspective with one guy wey don turn big Oga for nnpc now...
I so much dislike that program.
Airs on Sundays ( NTA 10), around 11am.
Career / Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by 0955eb027(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:

Do you agree that drinking, selling, conveying, preparing or contributing in anyway to produce beer is Haram in Islam? Answer this first before we move on.
I am not disputing, i am just selective as to the laws i will abide by.
Career / Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by 0955eb027(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:
Unfortunately, Muslims are not allowed to work in a Beer company. The way me and other Muslims look at the thread right now....
Forget that thing abeg..
I wrote the test last year, and i am still gonna do same this year if any comes up.
My islam no reach that level jaare.
Car Talk / Re: For Your $1.5 Million, Will It Be A Bugatti Or A Koenigsegg? by 0955eb027(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
kbams241:
Hmm. I go build confirm 3bedroom flat, buy venza join.den Get married,buy one Toyota pencil for ma wife. Possibly buy Honda purewater for ma syd chick. Den invest with d rest. cheesy
What about Mum?
She no sabi sit down for inside car ba?
Kontinu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 42 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.