Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,448 members, 7,853,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

0monnak0da's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0monnak0da's Profile / 0monnak0da's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 119 pages)

Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ttalk:

Don't mind them. This thread will continue to hunt the loud-mouthed Igbo who throws shade at Yoruba during our days in opposition
Will never be forgotten

3 Likes

Politics / Doctrine Of 5%: Muhammadu Buhari by 0monnak0da: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Introduced in Nigeria 2015
The doctrine postulates that those who give 5% votes to a candidate won't be treated in the same manner as those who gave 97%
The doctrine introduced advanced mathematics whereby
97+5=100
Genius!
Politics / Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol I love how kalu was returned to the senate ....so that we would see the hypocrisy of APC

In 2015 if only u returned nigige blah blah blah ....2019 we gave them 3 senators

Now Igbos returned kalu

Return Benjamin for house of reps ...make we see excuse them won use again
Kanu retiring to senate is his personal gain he did not deliver his state
Doctrine of 5%
Do you remember this beautiful thread?

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Obedients Currently Passing Through The Stages Of Grief by 0monnak0da: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Right now it is denial
It is a lie
It didn't happen
We won
We will get it back
Again we won
Look at IT EVer won
Politics / Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
THE STATES OF GRIEF

denial,
anger,
bargaining,
depression,
acceptance
Politics / Re: Ikilo Baba Akintola Fun Awon Omo Ile Kaaro O Ji Re by 0monnak0da: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Politics / Re: Ikilo Baba Akintola Fun Awon Omo Ile Kaaro O Ji Re by 0monnak0da: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Politics / Ikilo Baba Akintola Fun Awon Omo Ile Kaaro O Ji Re by 0monnak0da: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2023

1 Like

Politics / Re: Akintola's Three Part Lectures by 0monnak0da: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Very relevant today

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yoruba Youths Are Sharing Ahmadu Bello’s Speech About Igbos by 0monnak0da: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Buikechukwu35:
but fulani take over ilorin through conquest of war you did nothing.
Akamkpa took over Arochukwu by conquest and rule till tomorrow
They sold Iboes as slaves for centuries

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Yoruba Youths Are Sharing Ahmadu Bello’s Speech About Igbos by 0monnak0da: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
jamesversion:

Na normal thing. You are expected to vote where you reside.

I don't know of any Igbos contesting for a Gubernatorial election in Lagos. So what the fuss?

This Oldman if you like keep sowing seed of discord between Yorubas and Igbos.
Very normal
After they elections
I hope they pay up when they receive Their tax bills
No matter how fast you run you will always meet the road in front

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yoruba Youths Are Sharing Ahmadu Bello’s Speech About Igbos by 0monnak0da: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
DMerciful:
When the West joined the North to fight the East to return to Nigeria btw 1967-1970, there's consequences for that.

You had it coming alright
Makes plenty of sense..........
To YOU

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yoruba Youths Are Sharing Ahmadu Bello’s Speech About Igbos by 0monnak0da: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Very wise speech?I endorse it
Very true today
The simple reality is Ibos in 1966 are same only difference was there was no social media
After killing this man they started making records and offensive pictures
The same
We have taken over triumphalism dominated the airwaves
We all know what followed.
Imagine transferring thousands of PVCs to Lagos for election.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Renewed Hope 2023, hope 1993.
This is just 1.0
Ona never see anything
Politics / Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
FalseProphet1:
But the case is still in court na, what are they lobbying for?

Anyways, I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form APC.

This I have seen.
Even if anyone reclaims it won't be this year again
Look at how long previous cases took,even governors
Politics / Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
juman:

Buhari and his people are core north.
The few states remain in the north central would bring the name they preferred.
That is beer parlour analysis
There is nothing like core North
In 1979 NPN won 5 out of 10 states in the North
Sokoto,Benue ,Niger,Kwara and Bauchi
Losing Kano,Kaduna,Borno,Plateau and Gongola

Those were all the states then .
Many votec. Abiola
Stop lumping them together
They are more sophisticated politically than that
Politics / Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Fahdiga:
They are just wasting their time because Obi will soon reclaim his stolen mandate.
How soon? days weeks,months or years?
From previous cases that have gone to the Supreme Court. It won't be this year
Politics / Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Minjim:

That would be a terrible idea.

They need someone to redeem that post, not make people lose hope win it.

I would have even prefer someone like Femi Falana as my AGF if I were the president. I need someone that will tell me the blunt truth, not a politician who's only thought is the next election
Who told you they have come to give you hope?
Politics / Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
juman:
The north would bring the names of those they want to be ministers.
Tinubu and his south west would bring the names.
Other states from the other southern states would bring the names.

Only little change would be done by the party and the presidency.
What is. THE NORTH?
That is lazy
There is nothing like that
Politics / Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Minjim:

Keyamo will probably get AGF. I can't find a place for FFK in Tinubu's Cabinet
He will replace Lying Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by 0monnak0da: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
If not for Wike Atiku might have won
Politics / Re: Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins by 0monnak0da: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Human beans
Religion / Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by 0monnak0da: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Maybe I made a mistake.
Obviously English is the issue

elsewhere we have been debating the meaning of the word AND in the constitution

AND

. Is different from

TO

If you don't understand
Find a neighbour who understands English to explain
You have gone to great lengths to highlight your ignorance in red ink

The statement
To be Emir of Kano you must live in Kano and learn Hausa

Cannot reasonably be interpreted to mean you must learn Hausa in Kano
Compare with
To be Emir of Kano you must live in Kano to learn Hausa
Politics / Re: Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) by 0monnak0da: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chai
Money done burn

Religion / Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by 0monnak0da: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

But u don’t have to go to Mecca to learn Arabic. I think we need to check back on our roots. Before now we pray to a God in different ways and I believe that’s same with other religions.

Person worshiping God thru Ifa doesn’t mean he is not worshiping God, it’s only a medium of worship. So also other religions.
Did I say you need to go to Mecca to learn Arabic?
I was talking about Hajj.
That is a scam that the people of Mecca were running even before Islam.
It is business
Why must you learn Arabic at all?
Why can't you worship.I. Your own language
A lot of people just memorize things they do not understand.
That is enslavement
Religion / Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by 0monnak0da: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Islam and Judaism sought to be the government where they arose
They were the legislative and the judiciary ,in the name of God
Such a system needed to push the narrative of ONE GOD
Having the power to issue death sentences ,BY STONING, in the name of God
Would we accept any such death sentences today?
Maybe
Ask Deborah Samuel?
Both religions come from the same location
Europeans just repackaged it so they can eat anything they like and marry one wife
Not wearing a cap in church is European culture. They do not wear hats indoors.
Jesus would have worn a YARMULKE inside the temple or synagogue like other Jewshats

Simple question
Jesus did not speak Greek
Why was the New Testament written in Greek?
It was written for Europeans
Paul did not write any letter to Egyptians or Africans
Religion / Re: Is It A Sin To Sit With The Congregation While On Menstruation? by 0monnak0da: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Hummmm another perspective to things.
The simple truth is that religion is used to enslave and govern.
The Hebrew story was appropriated and modified to European needs and became an official state religion for centuries before export to us
You can see the modification in our white garment churches. A successful religion convinces you to delete your cultural identity
No religion has been more successful in that regard than Islam persuading millions of Africans to Arabize themselves and delete their history and identity
The icing on that cake is they must go to Mecca and learn Arabic otherwise God won't listen to them

It is necessary therefore to study the history of the Hebrew and Mecca people going back 4000 years.
If you do you would realise both Christianity and Islam are scams and no better than what our ancestors had the main difference being ownership. No need to venerate Mecca or Jerusalem
or cock.and bull stories like Manna from heaven
One good thing about the bible is when. It was written not only its writers were literate
There are surviving writing s from them that help provide a balanced perspective of what life was like in that era and they are still available
Imagine if in 1000 years the writing of Nnamdi Kanu are gathered into a "holy book " and people from a religion around that
Politics / Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by 0monnak0da: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2023
emmybobo1:

Your parents are busy begging on the streets and you are on Nairaland jonsing. Don’t worry dangote trailer will soon crush them to death
Your father will die of snake bite
Politics / Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by 0monnak0da: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2023
emmybobo1:

Fatherless wretch. May your parents die a miserable death in the same day
Your mother will choke to death in her vomit
Politics / Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by 0monnak0da: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2023
emmybobo1:

The blessed woman is late already. So you are joining her by Saturday. Goodbye
She is rotting in hell
Ogun will strike you dead
You will Labour in vain
Politics / Re: Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy by 0monnak0da: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2023
Foreign investors will not put their money in a country where the president can overrule the court
Is it not embarrassing that the Nigerian government is engaged in court cases in London and New York with the likes of Shell,P&O
Court orders must be obeyed otherwise we pay a huge price like we have done in several embarrassing cases outside the country
Politics / Re: Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) by 0monnak0da: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2023
emmybobo1:

If what you have said here is true may live long but if it’s not true msy you not live to see the guber election result. Say Amen
your mother will not live to see tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 119 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.