Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,031 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 69 pages)

Food / Re: How To Prepare Cocoyam And Wateryam Porridge (ekpang Nkukwo) Pics & Video by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:
The process of preparation is what makes this dish special.
Well done.

Same process makes me forget most times it exist. Too tedious embarassed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Northern Nigeria know wetin dey do them lipsrsealed
TV/Movies / Re: C SEED Unveils N1 TV: A 165-inch Foldable TV From Porsche That Costs N75m by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Staunner:
But why do I need to fold my tv

At 165", it would be problem moving it round the globe and also installing it in your house.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Hon. Kelvin Ugboajah Is Dead by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
IamWonderful:
ok
here we are

[/b]

[b]FEDERAL TEACHING
Religion / Re: Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2022
People with knowledge on figure of speech, make Una show.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Two Men Killed By Speeding Cab While Attempting To Save Bird In India (video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
End time bird embarassed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2022
This is the first stage of the sellout.
Travel / Re: Lost Old International Passport After Application For New One by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2022
azeezengr:

I don't like EgusiSoup,.please, clear for road for better soup

Comrade please don't stir the waters... Stay focused on the solution. Wish you a solution to the quagmire.
Politics / Re: Okada Ban: Lagos Set To Crush Another 2,228 Motorcycles by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
Watch out for igbos relocation from computer village and alaba market to amota and agbowa if Tinubu doesn't become president, igbos will hear.

You are a simpleton.
So 5% is a threat las las.
They will relocate there and still flourish cause they are already a blessed people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: NANS Threatens Massive Protest Over Insecurity In Abia, Endless Strike (Video) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Biafra or death!

Fake Igbo`s

The sit at home will continue until Mazi is released.

As a matter of fact and ongoing discussions, Fridays will be included in the sit-at-home.

Ndigbo will only work 3 times in a week.

Not surprised. You seem jobless that's why you can afford to work for just 3 days in a week.
Politics / Re: Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Same uniform men that went to ladipo last year I think and shot people on site just because they are Igbos. They were quoted as saying damn Biafra lipsrsealed
Travel / Re: Update &More Pics From The Explosion This Evening,30 Cars Burnt,Children Missing by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Is that otedola bridge cry
Travel / Re: Nigerian Man, KEHINDE DUROJAIYE Build 'airplane Car' From Junk by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2022
NAIJASTANDARD71:
Can we all celebrate this Nigerian?

No.
On a norm, road safety is supposed to arrest that stuff if sited on the road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Fashion / Re: Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2022
All those daughters of eve for up say wetin undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2022
It's the mistakenly for me grin

1 Like

Business / Re: Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
They don't call your contacts again. They will keep on calling you begging you to pay.

Talking out of experience. They don't call your contacts any more.

LCredit, Oxloan, Fairmoney, Ease Cash, True Naira. These ones here for sure don't call your contacts again.

Don't ask me how i found out

They just did this morning. Sent me a message of one guy like that, said he will soon go viral for fraud.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2022
Twoclans:
I totally agree with him.....The country needs someone who will damm the consequences and take decisions that will move the country forward.

I pity all this people justlling to be Nigerians president in 2023,they will be inheriting a very troubled nation.

You think they are coming to being progress.
It's just business and power for them.
Education / Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:32pm On May 19, 2022
All this big facilities with CCTV and no body to man them, I just don't get it.
CCTV's is actually meant to forestall negative occurance but over here.. lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: Ibadan Polytechnic Confirms Its Student Died During Marathon Sex by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2022
What a great way to depart Mother earth.
cool

Do your best and leave the rest Una no go hear undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Togo Officially Opens Land Border After 2 Years by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:32am On May 18, 2022
Which kind border be this ?
Looks like a secondary school gate. undecided
Religion / Re: That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2022
MorataFC:
Yes, a first degree blasphemy

Oh lawd... Laugh wan tear my bele.
So this one deserves burning and using the ash to wash pots.

#Abeg I no support jungle justice.
Travel / Re: What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2022
Greystone:

*Modified*

The worst hotel experience I had was in a hotel in Ibadan.
I went to attend an update course.
Decent hotel and everything. As I was spending a week there, I was given a discount from 15k to 12k per night.

I switched on the heater for the shower.

Everything was fine till I got under the shower and touched the shower knob. I received the worst Electric shock of my life. It was so intense that I almost passed out.

I ran out of the bathroom, wore my clothes and stormed to the receptionist.

As it turned out, they had done some electrical repairs that morning and the electrician hadn’t done the earth wiring correctly. See begging. They changed my room immediately, refunded my bill for that day, and did a further discount for my remaining days.

Had same experience with yours,I almost died. Pulled myself with force and landed on the door, thank Goodness I hard rubber slides on cause the floor was wet.

3 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: See The Crocodile I Killed This Early Morning During The Rainfall by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2022
Omihanifa:
The way reptiles they always appear from nowhere during heavy rainfall remains a mystery to me. Does it mean that we are living in danger?

Some years back during a two day rainfall in Lagos. Some estates in ajah and lekki were seeing crocodile and phytons

Lekki is an area that just got deforested, such is expected.

1 Like

Crime / Re: German Woman Jailed For Poking Holes In Lover’s Condoms To Get Pregnant by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2022
I appear on the pitch with my own jerseys. I no wear your own. cool
Business / Re: CBN Warns Nigerian Banks Concerning Transactions Regarding Benin Republic by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2022
Sending money to Benin should be an international transaction na. I don't understand the circular undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: FG May Release Detained Terrorists In Exchange For 68 Train Hostages by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2022
This is why you don't detain terrorist. Dispatch them to the great beyond to cut their bargaining chip.
The government is playing ludo with this whole stuff.
Politics / Re: 2023: Why I Am The Right Candidate To Succeed Buhari - Osinbajo by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
There are lots of reasons why you shouldn't be on the ballot.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Oshiomhole To Declare For President Today (Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Is there special benefits given to those who waste the said 100million naira cause I am not understanding again. undecided

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Pictures As Ebonyi International Airport Takes Shape by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:30am On Apr 26, 2022
Silentmoni:
Dont mind people who comment on pictures without visiting to experience the real situation....there's nothing unique and solid about all the concrete roads constructed in ebonyi,there were poorly done...a good example of concrete road is that done along oshodi express way in lagos.

Concrete roads are meant to be solid and actually looks nice but the sincere truth is that the state governor has a very bad taste in finishing.( Too poor for a self acclaimed engineer )
Most of the projects are actually an eyesore, forget about the drone images.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Pictures As Ebonyi International Airport Takes Shape by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Let it be completed first.

The idiotic human thinks ebonyi is what it used to be.
"Men dey ground".
Travel / Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:15am On Apr 26, 2022
mamagee3:

It is…you only make money..

No identity and no friends…

Just social isolation.

What do you need friends for angry
Better face your life now you are young.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 69 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.