Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

0taPiaPia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0taPiaPia's Profile / 0taPiaPia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 69 pages)

Travel / Re: Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Kudos to Udom Emmanuel, he's one of the best thing to ever happened to Akwa Ibom state. But his successor choice is nonsense. Umoh Eno Is so selfish, self centered and a useless Pastor. I don't know why Udom is so myopic to have chosen a complete NONENTITY.

Umoh Eno akpedo governor Akwa Ibom state yak ndudu itid anside.

This your curse eh.. be mindful what you wish for grin
Politics / Re: Rivers Government Seizes Lafarge Truck (Pictures) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good move, we can start from there.
Next is to accost any vehicle that throws trash �️ out of the window to follow up with community service.
Politics / Re: NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Warsaw !
Politics / Re: APC Easter Message To Nigerians: We Are Committed To Your Well-Being by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
God punish ya'all.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
From some reliable source, Kano pipu don yahoo the Oluwo o.
Dem carry an average Fulani babe give am and convinced him that she was royalty.
For him mind, e don marry princess of Emir of Kano.

Emir go carry him own daughter give you say wetin happen?
grin cheesy
Religion / Re: What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
She killed herself with silence thinking she was being Godly. RIP to her and others should learn from this tragedy. Love thyself first.
Politics / Re: 2023: Worries In Sanwo-olu’s Camp As Tinubu’s Cabals, APC Consider Replacement by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
It's official... Lagos is now a one term state.
Good or bad, time will tell lipsrsealed

1 Like

Education / Re: Transport University, Daura To Take Off In September 2022 by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
As you pay for your acceptance fee. Be sure to set aside money for ransom grin
Politics / Re: Terrorists Can Be Exterminated In 6 Months – Retired Generals by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Same thing Bihari said
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
micxwell:

Which 8gig ram device pls?

Redmi note 10 pro
Travel / Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Mtew1965:
I got this message below since on the 14th and I act as instructed but have not heard from the Embassy does anyone has d same problem?

Please be informed that you are to provide a confirmed (paid) return two way e-ticket for your proposed trip to Turkey, which must be provided within the next 10 days from date of receipt of this mail. Faliure to adhere, will bring about automatic refusal of your visa. You may submit at the embassy or send the issued e-ticket to this email.
Travel / Re: Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Tobico:
Please Guru in d House I don't want my Brother to do same mistake thisguy made.
An Agent said my brother sud pay 350k for Turkey visa and he was willing to pay.
I now convince Him to let me help do it for free but have started d Application process online am stuck in where to Upload Bank statement flight and Hotel Reservation..
Please how can I fill d form without Uploadin these documents
Or How can I fill d form and Upload it easily .
Please I don't want to use Agent for him.
Have done Hotel Reservation but how to complete the form is my issue.
Please
Bro please did you accomplish this task. I want to start and I need heads up. Thanks in advance
Celebrities / Re: Mr Ibu Storms Movie Set After Release From Hospital, Fans Jubilate (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2022
festacman:
Why rush back? He still looks a bit distressed. He needs more rest to recover well. Human body heals slowly.

The truth is the guy needs to slow down. Saw him a month ago and he wasn't looking too good so wasn't surprised when the news of his ill health broke out.
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
yak:

What informed your decision and what's your next possible brand?

My device heats at slight temp change and switches off the network in the process.

My screen has no crack and developed a fault (it lags). Took it t the centre and they asked me to pay for repays.

I wanted to overlook all of this and continue but recently got an 8gig ram device from them and it s lags.
I am done. Samsung all the way, not a fan of iPhone.

2 Likes

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Tiger2020:
as if onistha main market knows one person no come market undecided undecided

E pain u ?
Nairaland / General / Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fourtygees:
Why did the train driver not jump the bomb, on the railway track? I just stood silent looking at the idiot

Sorry comrade. He is a fan of subway surfer grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Silliest Question You Ever Heard From Someone To You by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2022
A waitress once asked me " sir are you the one to pay for this order" ( some bottles and fish). I answered " no, my younger bro is on his way to pay the bills" undecided

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingphilip:

He is just stating facts.

From both write ups, na your own painment full pass.

If I am pained.. it's understandable, I have a device from the company and several other referrals and I am not happy with the outcome.
But for him ( a passerby) getting upset by my comment, I don't get it except he is representing the company.
If Xiaomi has done him well, his cup of tea. I am telling my own story.

4 Likes

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2022
Lukepeter:

It's just a phone dude, we are not shareholders of the company to care about your decision to use it or not. Now that you are leaving lets watch how your exit effect their share price and earned profit at the end of the year.

E pain you ?

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Was a redmi fan but as it stands, can't use my hard earned money to by a Xiaomi phone. angry
Travel / Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Hedgefunds:
House how do I get an application form filled online as requested ? The website /www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/Agency/List is asking me to go VOYA VISA - LAGOS.

Is the application form no longer filled online ?

Please answer needed. Thanks
Travel / Re: Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omooba77:
Bandits taking over airport....No comment....but there is God.....

Afghanistan style loading undecided
Romance / Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

No, if you are dating,date because you see the person as someone you can settle down with, of course things can happen along the way and you end up not marrying. But why have a girlfriend that you know you have no future with. Call me old fashioned. That's my opinion and mindset.

I get your point. Cheers.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

Why date who you have no intention of settling down with. Pray it ends at just crying.

Baba what are you even saying.
So if you date, it must automatically translate to marriage.
No make me vex dis early morning angry angry

1 Like

Travel / Re: Why Don't Lions Attack Tourists In An Open Vehicle? by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
It visualises the Safari vehicle as one giantic object. Step out of the vehicle and you are game grin
Politics / Re: FEC Approves ₦92.1bn For Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Second Runway by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
How much is a new airport ?
Travel / Re: Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
incogni2o:
All the Liquor they normally store there, Hmm

You know the place wella.
But na their u go see Hennessy vsop for 5k grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Police Take Over Cross River Assembly by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
ClipHog:
But NL where's damn nigga

He is with the governor of Anambra state on a tour to Abuja based on matters arising. cool
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Starzo:

waito, una think say trillions dey flow for ground for naija ABI??... Check your country total revenue and Budget then you go know say that money nor be chicken change anywhere.

Nigeria is not that rich

grin grin grin grin
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine: Ihor Kotvitskyi's Wife Caught Fleeing With $28m, €1.3m In Briefcases by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2022
planetx:
$28 million and €1.3 million is not chicken change anywhere.

I meant it's not too much an amount for naija polithiefcians to loot in a day. Do you copy ?
Business / Re: Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2022
Victorious12:
Guys listen
If you’re willing to hear and consider this then you’ll make ur capital back within 2 to 3 months
Have you heard of intelligence prime capital
You just have to buy a robot and it will trade for you
It gives you 50% of your capital in a month
And guess what
You’ll don’t have to do anything
Just sit back and enjoy your profits everyday
I’ve been doing this since last year
Dm me for proof

Run for your life bro, run.
Them never run Chinmack case finish.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2022
He should bring it to Lagos. Rentals to' sure cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 69 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.