Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36105 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by cantell(m): 1:39am On Jul 27, 2012
Fightin as usual.
Seems to be the norm these days.
Same old tired lines.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by freecocoa(f): 1:41am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:
Sowieeee
But I don't have a knife
How can I have stabbed ur back my cocoa??
I like you like dis. No sugar no cream
No,I give you permission to like slimyam back,she's crazy about you.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ifihearam: 1:46am On Jul 27, 2012
freecocoa: Go and meet bones na,she'll cry o,shey you know its because of you that she's flexing her tiny muscle.

Seeing you talking to me like this will break her heart and rob her of the little confidence she has built,please don't do that to her,you are her inspiration on this thread cheesy.

So what happens to us?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.