Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36118 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by slimyem: 1:17am On Jul 27, 2012
ayobase: So Amya's thread don cause gbege like this.
This is serious....never knew dat slimmy&ID r never good to go.....i gez these r all frontings aight.
@freecocoa.....u b agbaya o.....u and ifihearam!
Amya has a thing for threads that go rogue...
Remember Hah??
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Goldieluks: 1:18am On Jul 27, 2012
slimyem: Amya has a thing for threads that go rogue...
Remember Hah??
hahahahaha slimyem you no well..'hah' thread was a curse. grin grin
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Lenny5000(m): 1:18am On Jul 27, 2012
dasparrow:

Abi O! american blacks are not familiar with our culture so anyone who chooses to spend the rest of their lives with them is in for a rude awakening. We are just not compatible with them. Like oil and water, we just don't mix culturally speaking. I don't know why the OP's in-law could not just pick some fellow american black like him in New York or do black american females no longer exist in New York?

@Post

OP, teach him a lesson he will never forget o jare. If he no longer wants your aunt, fine. But let him go and find a fellow american black in New York because it is obvious marraige means nothing to him or in his culture. Former Nollywood actress Regina Askia made the same mistake too marrying one of them and her marraige packed up too.

You are wrong about this one. Regina and Ruddy have beautiful kids and are still very much married...I saw them sometime ago.. Nice chap! Still I feel you AA but not all of them are like that. The OP's inlaw is such a low life... maybe the ghetto type..that believes with his money he can buy up and African Village grin
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ifihearam: 1:18am On Jul 27, 2012
freecocoa: And if I'm yoruba? What has that got to do with anything?

Btw didn't you read the post where i gave you to miss bones? I no want again wink

Its nothing really
anyways I will brace up to the challenge but nooooooo
Remember ooooo!!!!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2012
Amya:

Seriously? Well, what are we classless mumus gonna do about it?

Well my Aunt's life is not in trouble, shƺ's a B.tch in her own right and he's a d.ck in his. Ideally suited or what? If there marriage is in trouble, how the hell is that my fault? If he on his own decides to send money for mƺ, I should decline abi? Abegi.

Wow you are really an awful human being. shocked So you had rather collect money from your Jack@ss uncle-to-be than tell your aunt that she is marrying the wrong man? You say that your aunt would be joining him soon, what if she goes to join him and things doesn't work out with them and he kicks her out of their house and she will have noone there to take care of her and IT WILL ALL BE YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TELL HER SHE WAS MARRYING THE WRONG MAN. I pray i don't come across agbako family members like you.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by shilling(f): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2012
lol Nairaland, teaching us life lessons every day.
@op, can't say anything that hasn't been said already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

What Women Really Want / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.