Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36109 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by zamirikpo(m): 2:08am On Jul 27, 2012
@ poster,u r culpable joor,dats wot I always say to gals,wot buis do u hv chatn or being friends wit men hu hv already shown signs of being interested in u if u ar inocent.he cals u sexy n, nd u r hapi chatn wit him.haba.....dis computer age has put us in serious wahala, anyway let me giv u d benefit of doubt nd beliv u aint truel interestd,my advice is END IT wit him,shikena, dnt even bother ur aunt wit dis' she's nt a baby, I tink she knws wot pep like him are capable of.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Mullah24(m): 2:08am On Jul 27, 2012
tongue see your mouth u want to chop dollar.hw much u chop nw.kpakpata u wil tel him to give u money for phone and cloth.if u ar a fool sel ur anties mariage 4 a mere phone and cloti.banza
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Goldieluks: 2:14am On Jul 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
STFU! U were busy chanting yemz na! Table turned now, u here forming groupings

Thunder fire ur English teacher o!

Yes na... grin grin
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by DExplorer1: 2:16am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Idowu!!!!!!!!
It has do ooooo
It has do u hear
I wan sleep now and I expect u to do thesame
Na u make cocoa catch me red handed when u inform her say I dey flirt for this thread
Well me and u don settle sha becos of cocoa
Good nite
Nite in-law kiss
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by DExplorer1: 2:18am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by jaybee3(m): 2:21am On Jul 27, 2012
Thread locked for being massively derailed
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 27, 2012
^It's cleaned now, and the offenders banned. . .

Thread Re opened
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Can I just say something quickly?

@R231

For someone who really wanted peace on this thread, you did a damn fine good job while you were at it undecided

@Slimyem

Who the hell is that girl? I like her cheesy grin

@ the cleaned posts

So this is all the fun I have been missing in this section ehn? eku no wo ooo cool
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by sammy4life2(m): 6:04am On Jul 27, 2012
pls do let ur aunty know so she cqn tell u what transpired between them,....... and know that if u chopppppppppppppppppppppppppp am one day u must PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 27, 2012
@Topic

I shake my head. Gone are the days when people put family first before anything. A woman got married in her late thirties to a man who obviously has a brain damage due to being dropped on the head as a child, and your concern is asking him for money? that's how and what you feel for your aunt? where has the fear and love for family gone to?where has the morals your parents instilled in you flown to? You get a couple of dollars from him, buy yourself a BB and then what next?

You encouraged this man, enjoyed the attention cos obviously you ain't getting attention from any man except your loser boyfriend, led him on and gbam he fell into your trap. I know the man is an eediot, a low life,Two timing piece of shait, a mentally derAnged animal with no iota of sense whatsoever but the truth be told, you both were cut from the same cloth and made from the same mold. You are no different from him .
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by femmy2010(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2012
There is nothing to cash in here .
Let him be.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by bankyj: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2012
hmmmmm... I knw u won't let dat happen jst be good buh let ur aunty knw dis. Note dat if he cn do such to ur anty den he can still do it to u..
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by KINGwax(m): 6:22am On Jul 27, 2012
Abeg_gi:

Despite your attempts to paint youself innocent and the victim in this matter, it is obvious to anyone astute enough, that

-you were an enabler
-you absolutely earlier on knew what he was up to, and you entertained it
- you are partly to blame for this mess.

If you must teach anyone a lesson, please start with yourself.
i love youuuu dude! But i aint gay! Nice intelligence there!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Koholjr(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2012
Young lady,from the way u sound u will fall for this uncle of urs if ur not carefull,brake ties whit him,he should never chat with u gain thats the way out but am certain u might have the Newyork dream in you.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by solgee(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2012
@OP, i want you to know that the heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can know it? A man that has the mind to break the heart of your aunty who is already 39yrs, is not somebody you should play with. The guy might have his own plans. Forget about ripping him off some dollars,he may not give a damn about that because all he cares is to get between your legs. Would you allow him to achieve his aim? Would you allow him to dump your aunty? Would you allow him to destroy your family? If your answer is NO to all the questions above, then forget about eating his money and setting him up. Your best option is to stop chating with him, run to God in prayers to safe your aunty's marriage. Goodluck!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by chievo: 6:58am On Jul 27, 2012
deshclones:

Mr killz aka woman defender...you see the kind of girls we have in this country..tomorrow you will pick fight with any reasonable guy like me that denigrate nigerian girls...can you imagine how these girls think??..am speechless indeed..some dude broke your aunty's heart,used her,disgraced and dumped her and you are here thinking of how to fleece him of a few dollars and possibly some electronic gadgets..geeeeeeeeeeeeez...........do you have brains atall or your skull is filled with just water??..

A guy that wants to sleep with a girl does not give a hoot about how much he spends..so long as he finally gets in between her legs...moreover i smell revenge here..the guy sure wants to spite your aunty..such a shame you are falling into his trap...smh for all the girls that supoorted this naive greedy girl...
....Talking abt brains..dis 1 is filld wit purse

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.