Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36122 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by stpat1(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2012
Well you were part of the problem cos you unknowingly encouraged him when you cagan accepting his texts and chatting with him. He saw you as the type and thats why he has d guts.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by r231(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2012
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies it's enough ooo

Come now ....haba
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by manugbo(m): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2012
please give him nigerian apple.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ifyalways(f): 12:50am On Jul 27, 2012
He calls you sexy niece and you call him what ? Sweet uncle?
Babe, don't try to decieve yourself or anyone else, you encouraged and was enjoying all the attention. Are you the only or prettiest female. In your whole family?
Sit down somewhere dear and ask yourself , "why me?"
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by r231(m): 12:52am On Jul 27, 2012
Cocoa
Slimthingy
ID

Enough please.........
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by manugbo(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2012
even if u go get married with him, i would assure u that ur sister's experience with him would be better than urs

pls dont wast ur time with that adulterer
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by r231(m): 12:57am On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

Enoff of what
Btw is ur battery not drained already??

24hrs electricity boss

Thanx for the concern doh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Women Really Want / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.