Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love (36110 Views)

Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Afam4eva(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: Amya, set him up. U b lasgidi finest na! Do ya ting!
See your mouth like "set him up". You think we're talking about yourr average Nigerian guy that you can double-cross and get a way with it. This guy is an Akata who probably has a gun waiting to be used on a special occassion on a special damsel like the OP. Make una know who una dey mess with oo.

@OP
You just proved to the whole world that you're wicked and heartless. I can't belive a girl actually uttered such rubbish until I discovered that you're a Nigerian girl then it began to make sense. Some of you girls are too desperate and candidates for coven. Your aunt must really think she has a nice in you not knowing that you've been taking her picture to babalawo. Tufiakwa gi. Oburu ogwu...

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by dasparrow: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2012
tEsLim: What you expect from an akata?

Abi O! american blacks are not familiar with our culture so anyone who chooses to spend the rest of their lives with them is in for a rude awakening. We are just not compatible with them. Like oil and water, we just don't mix culturally speaking. I don't know why the OP's in-law could not just pick some fellow american black like him in New York or do black american females no longer exist in New York?

@Post

OP, teach him a lesson he will never forget o jare. If he no longer wants your aunt, fine. But let him go and find a fellow american black in New York because it is obvious marraige means nothing to him or in his culture. Former Nollywood actress Regina Askia made the same mistake too marrying one of them and her marraige packed up too.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
That skunk is faaar more powerful than his reasoning and just poured in garbage....
Wi3ter:

Dude sleep off the booze and come back and interprete what you have written for this makes no sense.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
a dumb post from a dumb person,do u think the guy is as dumb as ur bf,or u?

5 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by andyanders: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
Listen, collect dollars from him but before you do that, first tell your mum so that she be aware as a proof. Keep proof of your conversations with him. Let the family know. The guy is sick. Note, be careful people you come across online.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Gudsyd(f): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
Since u knew wat he was up to,u shuldn't entatained him by aceptin his frnd request on fbk n al oda stuff u did
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva:
See your mouth like "set him up". You think we're talking about yourr average Nigerian guy that you can double-cross and get a way with it. This guy is an Akata who probably has a gun waiting to be used on a special occassion on a special damsel like the OP. Make una know who una dey mess with oo.

@OP
You just proved to the whole world that you're wicked and heartless. I can't belive a girl actually uttered such rubbish until I discovered that you're a Nigerian girl then it began to make sense. Some of you girls are too desperate and candidates for coven. Your aunt must really think she has a nice in you not knowing that you've been taking her picture to babalawo. Tufiakwa gi. Oburu ogwu...
Hehehee! Dude u got jokes. D op can get her aunt in on d ongoing saga by setting d guy up.I don't buy d idea of collecting money to prove a point, dats just lame!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by strangest(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ op money is not everything, go and work for your own money.. When you collect money from him, he will obviously believe that something is happening between the two of you and that will give him enough reason to dismiss your aunty. There is no relationship without its failures the only responsible thing that you will do now is to try and bring both of them together again.. Don't be a bi*tch
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Onasa22: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2012
My advice is for u to stay out of ur Aunt marriage. Even if the marriage is not working out, let it not be traceable to u. Your intimacy with him on-line prompted such discussion. If u are expecting anything money from him that means u don't like ur Aunt
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by MacLovington(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ol' girl, abeg spare us all this yarn. Your story get comma because you partly led him on.

You have already overcome the moral hurdle because you call your aunt a bi.atch! Do you have any lingering resentment towards her? This happens in many families.

Possible that there is envy over her marrying the AA?

Listen to yourself: you even had the time to be explaining why you cannot do it. Saying your tradition forbids it?

If you were a more decent girl, you would have told him never to contact you again under threat of reporting him to your aunt.

Many AA men don't have the same culture as us. On Monty and Jerry Springer, you see how they bleep any bleepable: mother-in-law, sister-in-law, you name it.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
Yomieluv: a dumb post from a dumb person,do u think the guy is as dumb as ur bf,or u?
Yomie don't get me started.... U globally known as d world dumbBbest creature anyway, keep it up! U doing great.

Donkey!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
Perhaps you are the reason for the problem in your aunty's marriage.
Worse still, you ve had your eyes on the man all this while.
Try to set him up, you will realise that you are the fool afterall. *spits*
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Everest9(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya: First off, let me start by saying this is a 100% true. If any one knows me on Nl, they'd know I don't make up stories.

My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to an AA guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in Nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat for 2 months, but I could care less.

Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between by Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in love with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt! Plus I have a bf I love.

He went on to say "Bleep tradition! Bleep family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising.

I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl (by chopping him mugu)

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.
telling her is not a bad idea
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by DExplorer1: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
Very nawti nawti very nawti nawti. Ds lass played all along, she dey enjoy the paro sef. You can't be too smart on this one..na family tin o. You'll get burnt badly n dem go create record for u sef.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
afam4eva:

@OP
Hahahaha...this is very funny. Lol.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by AZeD1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
deshclones:

Mr killz aka woman defender...you see the kind of girls we have in this country..tomorrow you will pick fight with any reasonable guy like me that denigrate nigerian girls...can you imagine how these girls think??..am speechless indeed..some dude broke your aunty's heart,used her,disgraced and dumped her and you are here thinking of how to fleece him of a few dollars and possibly some electronic gadgets..geeeeeeeeeeeeez...........do you have brains atall or your skull is filled with just water??..

A guy that wants to sleep with a girl does not give a hoot about how much he spends..so long as he finally gets in between her legs...moreover i smell revenge here..the guy sure wants to spite your aunty..such a shame you are falling into his trap...smh for all the girls that supoorted this naive greedy girl...
Its filled with ogi
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by maingwaest(f): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
U re dunp,stupid,useless,selfish nd above all a home wrecker. Run ur idea by ur aunt nd c d biterness u intend causing u pathetic LovePeddler. Remember though wat goes around comes around. Mteeeeeeeew.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by r231(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
val_dee: Perhaps you are the reason for the problem in your aunty's marriage.
Worse still, you ve had your eyes on the man all this while.
Try to set him up, you will realise that you are the fool afterall. *spits*
If d aunt in on d setup,it might move smoothly.

Missing puzzles tho!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by PeterKbaba: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya, It is better you tell your family, including your aunt everything before trying to eat his money. If you start eating the money and your aunt or family members suspects or catches you in the process, the might assume you are the cause for their misunderstanding btw the misunderstanding of your aunt and her husband.

Its better you get enough evidence and show someone respected in your family and tell them of your plans to each his money, allow him get you free visa etc ok. But its important you allow your family members know about this, cause he might also be getting evidence from you ( just in-case he wants to show your aunt and tell her you are always bogging him and you are part of the reason why he wants a divorce ). Just my advice sha
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
D-Explorer:
Very nawti nawti very nawti nawti. Ds lass played all along, she dey enjoy the paro sef. You can't be too smart on this one..na family tin o. You'll get burnt badly n dem go create record for u sef.
Yea! U might b rite!

Op partaking in d whole bb chat tingy is a bit lipsrsealed
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by DKIN1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
made in biafra: tell him to send some dollars first of all!! grin

AFTER HE DO SUCH, WHAT NEXT?.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by pwettytemmy(f): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
@deshclones, just because we ђa̶̲̥̅̊√ε̲̣̣̣̥ a silly naija gal ready τ̅☺ bleep her aunty's husband ƒõя̲̣̥ some dolapo isn't enof yardstick ƒõя̲̣̥ generalizing dt naija gals aя̩ε̲̣ bad.
@op, I think U̶̲̥̅̊ need τ̅☺ cut off all communication channels wv dt so called uncle of yours ƒõя̲̣̥ ur aunty's sake. If dey aя̩ε̲̣ having issues wv their marriage, dts и̣̣̣̥ϕ† Ɣ☺ΰЯ headache, leave them τ̅☺ sort it ø̲̣ΰ†. Accepting cash from him his synonymous τ̅☺ dating him as ur aunty will believe u will def pay him back wen he comes around. I don't need τ̅☺ tell U̶̲̥̅̊ dt ds í§ a betrayal of D̶̲̅ highest order. Τ̅☺ think he gt Ɣ☺ΰЯ pin from Ɣ☺ΰЯ aunt make things worse. Discuss ds wv Ɣ☺ΰЯ aunt if u aя̩ε̲̣ very close τ̅☺ her n U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩ε̲̣ sure she won't go extreme as d guy might d̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ it τ̅☺ some oda girls outside Ɣ☺ΰЯ family.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2012
pwettytemmy: @deshclones, just because we ђa̶̲̥̅̊√ε̲̣̣̣̥ a silly naija gal ready τ̅☺ bleep her aunty's husband ƒõя̲̣̥ some dolapo isn't enof yardstick ƒõя̲̣̥ generalizing dt naija gals Α̲̅я̩ε̲̣ bad.
@op, I think U̶̲̥̅̊ need τ̅☺ cut off all communication channels wv dt so called uncle of yours ƒõя̲̣̥ ur aunty's sake. If dey Α̲̅я̩ε̲̣ having issues wv their marriage, dts и̣̣̣̥ϕ† Ɣ☺ΰЯ headache, leave them τ̅☺ sort it ø̲̣ΰ†. Accepting cash from him his synonymous τ̅☺ dating him as ur aunty will believe u will def pay him back wen he comes around. I don't need τ̅☺ tell U̶̲̥̅̊ dt ds í§ a betrayal of D̶̲̅ highest order. Τ̅☺ think he gt Ɣ☺ΰЯ pin from Ɣ☺ΰЯ aunt make things worse. Discuss ds wv Ɣ☺ΰЯ aunt if u Α̲̅я̩ε̲̣ very close τ̅☺ her n U̶̲̥̅̊ Α̲̅я̩ε̲̣ sure she won't go extreme as d guy might d̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ it τ̅☺ some oda girls outside Ɣ☺ΰЯ family.
God bless u for d bolded.

D guy na fucktardddd
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by waice6571: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2012
:Pls post ur pics. nl want to judge ur thinking and ur appearance.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ayobase(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2012

U r so on point!
@@singing P-square's hit track@@
I MUST TO CHOP HIS MONEY.....
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Freesia(f): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Freesia(f): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by ayobase(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abeg_gi:

Despite your attempts to paint youself innocent and the victim in this matter, it is obvious to anyone astute enough, that

-you were an enabler
-you absolutely earlier on knew what he was up to, and you entertained it
- you are partly to blame for this mess.

If you must teach anyone a lesson, please start with yourself.

U mite be wrong....PROBABLY!
But, some men are just HEAVILY endowed with roving eyeS!
Its an urge we all need to control...it once happened to me...but I dealt with it and killed it!
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by Freesia(f): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love by brownlord: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
Amya: First off, let me start by saying this is a 100% true. If any one knows me on Nl, they'd know I don't make up stories.

My Dad's youngest sister is 39. she just got married last year to an AA guy she met on an online dating site. They got married here in Nigeria, so she has to be in Nigeria for 2 years before gets her green card to join him.

The guy has been to Nigeria a couple of times, but I haven't met him. He sent me a friend request on facebook, and earlier in the year, he asked my Aunty to give him my bb pin. We started chatting innocently. I call him uncle, and he calls me 'my sexy niece' he always try to chat me up every other day. After a while the communication stopped. We didn't chat for 2 months, but I could care less.

Yesterday, he went on full toasting mode. Telling me his marriage between by Aunty and him is over, and how he's always been in love with me and want's to marry me. I was trying to see reasons with him (more out of respect than anything else) why the liaison would never work, because his wife in question is my Aunt! Plus I have a bf I love.

He went on to say "Bleep tradition! Bleep family!!! I want you to be here in new york city with before the end of the year. We'll get married here and bla bla bla" It was shocking and traumatising.

I'll never be foolish enough to fall for that crap. But I may just teach him a few lessons never to mess with a naija girl (by chopping him mugu)

I really don't know whether or not to tell my Aunt about this and make it a family issue.

That just the way you people are in your family, haba, was thinking you going to be different but no, you have decided to follow the foot print of your elder sister, have you no shame? all of you supporting her to collect money are even foolish, have you asked if the guy have since not been sending money or let her sware if she has not already send this guy nude, sware say u never send this guy bobby or yawonde via bb, useless girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / What Women Really Want / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.