Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Ladies: Why Are You Single? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Are You Single? (24502 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by photons(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: 1.I dont wna have to buy credits to call or txt.as if u dey buy before
2. I dnt wnt anyfn to occupy my mind except God!
3. I dont wna be worried if he is cheating on me or not.
4. I dnt wnt any guy to brk my heart.
5. Am not ready to be committed.
6. I wna stay away frm fornications.[/b]that means u r a virgin cos if ur not, then u r as guilty as others u are accusing
7. [b]Most guys are Jerks.[/b]i disagree with u
8. I hate arguements.
9. I love being independent, atleast for now.
10. I dont like going out.
11. I dont wna fall in-love wid d wrong person.
12. [b]Am yet to meet my Man.
keep on chosing
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hmmm...actually, the so called “bad girls” always manage to snag themselves the good guys when they finally decide to settle down. They got smarts that way. If you`re still single, you`re probably -
1. A hopeless romantic ruined by books and movies, waiting for that “out of this world” connection with a guy that you fear may never happen but you can't give up on it. Anytime you get close to settling for less, you hear a song and the belief resurges - suddenly he's just not good enough.
2. A committment phobe. You love your space, you're proud of your achievements, you know you ought to settle down now but subconsciously you sabotage all your relationships just because the idea of sharing your life with a man scares you shitless. You find a million reasons to end a relationship with a decent guy - The Ally Mcbeal syndrome
3. A women`s lib advocate. Tina Turner said: men think that half their job is done just by being born men. Any man naturally feels superior to women regardless of the metric of measurement and women are often forced to go in hard to prove themselves worthy. We've worked up some unhealthy competion between the sexes and somehow women are being extreme about it, searching for ways to invalidate men in their lives - IVF, vibrators, dildos, dogs - while they make their own living.
4. Not able to draw up a short list. Superman does not exist. We can't have it all so its important to be able to determine what qualities are most important. If you love they guy, you'll find that's all the pros you'll need. If you don't, I know all the romance novels would suggest you wait for love but in there the heroine typically finds her true love at eighteen - work on that list.
I'm just speaking for myself, there are countless reasons that have nothing to do with “not being chosen” and everything to do with “not being able to chose”

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by binbass(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
As long men dont want to marry more than one wife and ladies dont want to marry married men. I bet you many ladies will not get a husband.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by josite: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2012
Raggedy_Ann: Hmmm...actually, the so called “bad girls” always manage to snag themselves the good guys when they finally decide to settle down. They got smarts that way. If you`re still single, you`re probably -
1. A hopeless romantic ruined by books and movies, waiting for that “out of this world” connection with a guy that you fear may never happen but you can't give up on it. Anytime you get close to settling for less, you hear a song and the belief resurges - suddenly he's just not good enough.
2. A committment phobe. You love your space, you're proud of your achievements, you know you ought to settle down now but subconsciously you sabotage all your relationships just because the idea of sharing your life with a man scares you shitless. You find a million reasons to end a relationship with a decent guy - The Ally Mcbeal syndrome
3. A women`s lib advocate. Tina Turner said: men think that half their job is done just by being born men. Any man naturally feels superior to women regardless of the metric of measurement and women are often forced to go in hard to prove themselves worthy. We've worked up some unhealthy competion between the sexes and somehow women are being extreme about it, searching for ways to invalidate men in their lives - IVF, vibrators, dildos, dogs - while they make their own living.
4. Not able to draw up a short list. Superman does not exist. We can't have it all so its important to be able to determine what qualities are most important. If you love they guy, you'll find that's all the pros you'll need. If you don't, I know all the romance novels would suggest you wait for love but in there the heroine typically finds her true love at eighteen - work on that list.
I'm just speaking for myself, there are countless reasons that have nothing to do with “not being chosen” and everything to do with “not being able to chose”
Raggedy_Ann: Hmmm...actually, the so called “bad girls” always manage to snag themselves the good guys when they finally decide to settle down. They got smarts that way. If you`re still single, you`re probably -
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by LuvMercy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
blackbalang: Like seriously try not to insult me this hot sunday afternoon. I saw a funny picture and decided to share.... I didn't ask for it to be placed on the front page sooooooo plzzzzzzzzz park well
becos no capable boys to settle down with
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by josite: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
photons: keep on chosing
Nah...like i typed earlier, No.12 is just an xcuse! You are wrng abt all d replies...u dnt kno me.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by sashaa(f): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
Castos: U can hardly get both, pls dnt reach ur monopulse
dont worry about my MONOPULSE
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by olumideyahooc: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2012
some ladies are not serious, before u can find a single ladies nw it will deficurt, some of them are so uselessss...don,t be annoyed 2 me am telling u d truth single ladies should talk.....
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Decryptor(m): 2:03am On Jul 30, 2012
Michky: Their body odour is another story.
Especially when they are on their menses! They reek like 2day old sh.it mixed with soured egusi soup! Yuckkkkk!!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Decryptor(m): 2:10am On Jul 30, 2012
Faithlovewinner: Stil single cos it's a neccesary face of life.and every face in life perpares u to d nxt level. It is beter to be single beliving God 4 husbnd then getting married and praying to become single. And abover all. It's a privilage to be single.
Nah nah nah... i think u are single because u simply cannot differenciate btw "face" and "phase".

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Decryptor(m): 2:15am On Jul 30, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Besides who said a lady must be hooked in a relatinship.Independence is important 2 moi
You see?! This has answered the whole question! Independence=Non-Submission to a man! See as they don they coin their own grammar these days..."me" has become "moi" No be only moi, na moi-moi! angry
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Decryptor(m): 2:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Cherryslim: Because men are wicked and liars they take advantage of ur sincerity to be stupidit, they are like a wolf in a sheep clothing. Is just few among all dat are "REAL MAN" anyway the Handsome man are not yet born
And because of the way u are running ur mouth like canary, u will not be able to detect the "few" you talked about!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Decryptor(m): 2:34am On Jul 30, 2012
linda_1: Because i'm too shy lol
C'mon girl, try to overcome ur shyness ok. smiley Men don't bite u know? wink Is the person on that pic you? If it is, then you are the most prettiest creature i have seen in a lonnnnnggggg time. The way u even sounded shows ur meekness kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Decryptor(m): 2:48am On Jul 30, 2012
olumide@yahoo.c:
some ladies are not serious, before u can find a single ladies nw it will deficurt, some of them are so uselessss...don,t be annoyed 2 me am telling u d truth single ladies should talk.....
Na wah o! This ur grammar sef is bad enough to make any single lady u come across swear to remain single! smh
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Decryptor(m): 2:55am On Jul 30, 2012
To me o...one of the major reason we have many single ladies today is the "Beyonce factor"! Beyonce has spoilt the minds of many single ladies with that her "All the single ladies" song and the most annoying part of it is that after singing it and getting our ladies to dance to the rhythm whill shaking their waist in simulation, she quietly dropped the microfone, looked left and right, and then tip-toed quietly out of the stage to go and marry Jay-z. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 30, 2012
Decryptor: C'mon girl, try to overcome ur shyness ok. smiley Men don't bite u know? wink Is the person on that pic you? If it is, then you are the most prettiest creature i have seen in a lonnnnnggggg time. The way u even sounded shows ur meekness kiss

Thx smiley

I'm trying but is not easy lol
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Cherryslim(f): 6:06am On Jul 30, 2012
Decryptor: And because of the way u are running ur mouth like canary, u will not be able to detect the "few" you talked about!

may be u should ask urself y u are stil single or ur mate never marry? ,must u insult people all becos u were given d priviledge to do so, may be u should speak 4 urself first
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Cherryslim(f): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2012
Decryptor: Na wah o! This ur grammar sef is bad enough to make any single lady u come across swear to remain single! smh

ah ah ah ah, i met a guy sometime ago and he said."SQUEESE ME HAS ANYbody Told u dat u are Quit" infact i know fit laugh
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Decryptor(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2012
Cherryslim:
may be u should ask urself y u are stil single or ur mate never marry? ,must u insult people all becos u were given d priviledge to do so, may be u should speak 4 urself first
Dearie, i'm a man. Marriage aint my priority for now. I want to prepare a very good foundation for my unborn kids before i do that. The major emphasis here is that most ladies keep waiting for the perfect prince-charming that never comes. By the time they clock 30+, they start "toasting" 18yr olds
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by maximum007(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2012
Why have so many posts been hidden?

For your info you don't really have to always believe it when a girl says she is single. That single fit mean say she get like two boyfriends and she still want some more.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by kells1(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2012
Because women ratio to men are like 5 is to 1, this however made men scarce and hard to come by. Heheeehehehehehahahahahahahah
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Michky: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2012
You're still single becos you're always locked up in your bedroom browsing nairaland, and watching home videos. Plus ur character could be putting a lot of folks off. Just saying.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Michky: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2012
Decryptor: Especially when they are on their menses! They reek like 2day old sh.it mixed with soured egusi soup! Yuckkkkk!!
Exactly. Sometimes like the odour of fermented blood. YUCK!! The interesting fact is: not all of them stink during menses. Atleast there's hope.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by seyigiggle: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2012
i think because they lack confidence to speak their mind on a crush.

waht is there to say your mind and be free forever rather than regretting what you should have done.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Freiburger(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2012
Coz they 're still waiting for the so- called mr right.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Bisjosh(f): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2012
Decryptor: To me o...one of the major reason we have many single ladies today is the "Beyonce factor"! Beyonce has spoilt the minds of many single ladies with that her "All the single ladies" song and the most annoying part of it is that after singing it and getting our ladies to dance to the rhythm whill shaking their waist in simulation, she quietly dropped the microfone, looked left and right, and then tip-toed quietly out of the stage to go and marry Jay-z. angry

This got me cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by melodyj(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2012
MaryJames, u r truly inspired by God, these r most reasons why many ladies are single today nd even more but if i hv to choose one most reason why most ladies are single is "DESPERATION". Most ladies are so desperate that even if they hv to drain their blood to get what they want, they will do which is bad. Now tel me, which kind of right tinking man will go for such lady?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by klaus3011(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Funny, How the "single ladies" came all out to attack the OP.

Am very much interested in this thread, cos I have a friend which is extremely pretty and a medical doctor with car and house, but still searching and it bothers me much.

#Just that I am married, would have marry her[b][/b].

shocked shocked shocked @ bolded... na dis ur english you wan use marry her niiiii...send me her digits and info plsssssss grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer / My Experience With A Tinder Catfish / What Is Detty December Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.