Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why Is UK So Expensive??? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is UK So Expensive??? (29241 Views)

10 Things UK Illegal Immigrants Cannot Do - Is UK That Worth It Anymore? / Why Are Tickets So Expensive In And Outside Of Nigeria This December? / Why Is UK Visa So Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by r231(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Learn from buzugee He has offered you excellent advise. If you must live in London, be a londoner.

again you are not making sense, we are in July and i have visited naija 3 times alrdy this yr and i make great impact in peoples life so you and him can keep your advice

i cut my coat according to my size
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by alexola20(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by Skywalker5(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
buzugee: you need to beg your primitive mind to free you from 'juju' bondage. besides i have seen your type in london and i refuse to live like you. i see you logging huge bags of garri on your head in peckham. joining together with 3 other nigerians to buy whole goats and then splitting it etc etc. all these local moves just to save money and go and shine and oppress your fellow local people in nigeria. i refuse to be like you. the day i regress to such primitive mindset and measures is the day i end my life. lol. fork outta here

really? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2012
alexola20:
Where do you call "home"?Don't tell me u r calling that darkness of a country ur home.
Its my home, lunatic. If you are so pissed off with life, why dont you join the jihad and kill a bunch of people.
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by justwise(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
Digriz: i hate london and wl neva live there even on free permanent visa.

Where do you live now?
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by Skii(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
buzugee: you need to beg your primitive mind to free you from 'juju' bondage. besides i have seen your type in london and i refuse to live like you. i see you logging huge bags of garri on your head in peckham. joining together with 3 other nigerians to buy whole goats and then splitting it etc etc. all these local moves just to save money and go and shine and oppress your fellow local people in nigeria. i refuse to be like you. the day i regress to such primitive mindset and measures is the day i end my life. lol. fork outta here

shocked shocked
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by justwise(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
r231:

again you are not making sense, we are in July and i have visited naija 3 times alrdy this yr and i make great impact in peoples life so you and him can keep your advice

i cut my coat according to my size

God bless you abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by horny4u(f): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
justwise:
Bros you are living in a wrong planet. There is no single chance of that happening in the world of today.

But you know they will want to. Just need to read that yeye daily express to see that they are not smiling at foreigners.
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by r231(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sky-walker:

shocked shocked

[/quote]

can you guys please tell me what is wrong in sharing a whole goat undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by justwise(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
horny4u:

But you know they will want to. Just need to read that yeye daily express to see that they are not smiling at foreigners.

Its wishful thinking, its not going to happen, where will they start driving non British out? London? Bradford, Luton, Manchester or Leicester?
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by zubbainno123: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Yes LONDON iz very expensive, but I think an average nigerian without any political connection will be better off living there than this GOD forsaken nation called NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by jaybee3(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
Yet another UK bashing thread. SMH
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by norrisman: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
@buzugee

Did I hit a nerve? Sorry guv'nor. Didnt mean to.

The only reason it is cheaper to live in Nigeria is because of the availability of slave labour.
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by manmustwac(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
Go & live in ghetto areas like Peckham, Old Kent Road or Deptford its cheaper to live there.
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by buzugee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: The funny thing is when they come back, they see many people revving with better trucks on dirt roads.
lol hey there will always be people with bigger better toys. as such it is a fruitless venture. folks need to embrace stoic individualism. cuz lets face it all this furore boils down to trying to impress others. if you embrace staunch individualism, all that petty primitive desire to want to oppress vanishes away.
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Why are you so upset with me. I am just surprise at these prices. I dont pay rent. I own houses, why would I pay rent again. I am just asking to know if I could buy property there and rent them out for profit. Am a businessman.

Again you deceive yourself to the world thinking you're deceiving the world. Obviously, you're the one logging in with another account and "Liking" your own posts.

Dude, you're wretched! You're poor! You're just a tadbit better than a destitute! Who do you think you're fooling?

You own buildings? LMAO My guy, its not hard to spot a poor man even without seeing him face to face. Your language reeks of poverty. If not for GEJ and the monthly allowance he gives you to spread propaganda you'd be a decomposing body on the side of the road dead from hunger.

You have all these businesses, so how come you're always on NL? Your businesses magically manage themselves, right?

LMAO smh what a loser.

1 Like

Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by buzugee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
r231:

what in the world are you talking about mehn undecided undecided undecided

you that live in Nigeria, what have you done for Nigerian people and what steps have you taken to try and make things better

all i see is a talkative that comes here all the time to run his mouth

take a look at this and learn one or two things from there https://www.nairaland.com/802184/nairaland-charity-organisation-e-helpers-network

try and make good use of the money you claimed you have cus thats what i did
too many assumptions in this post.
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by buzugee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2012
Sky-walker:

yup. lol. crazy . nigerians leave nigeria to come live as nigerians in another land. nothing wrong in living as a nigerian but can we leave the ridiculous aspects of nigerian life at the airport before embarking ?
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by r231(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
buzugee: yup. lol. crazy . nigerians leave nigeria to come live as nigerians in another land. nothing wrong in living as a nigerian but can we leave the ridiculous aspects of nigerian life at the airport before embarking ?

how much is food stuff undecided undecided
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by Skywalker5(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
r231:

shocked shocked

can you guys please tell me what is wrong in sharing a whole goat undecided undecided

there is nothing wrong with it. its just news to me as i have never heard of it happening before in UK
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by buzugee(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
norrisman: @buzugee

The only reason it is cheaper to live in Nigeria is because of the availability of slave labour.
yes you did. i take offence when someone tries to associate my family with voodoo and juju. we are decent God fearing people
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by buzugee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
r231:

how much is food stuff undecided undecided
thats not the point. the point is the absurdity in the practice. this is a somewhat sanitized country. they dont want sweaty belligerent negros with whole goats and bags of garri on their heads walking down the high street.
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by r231(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
buzugee: thats not the point. the point is the absurdity in the practice. this is a somewhat sanitized country. they dont want sweaty belligerent negros with whole goats and bags of garri on their heads walking down the high street.

so who is walking down the high street with goat and garri on their head undecided undecided

i give up
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by Gwekzy: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
Nonsense PosT
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by horny4u(f): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
norrisman: @buzugee

GBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAMMMMMM!

only that you forgot to add inferior labour too....give your car to mechanic 10 times for the same fault and pay 10 times.
Stay with mechanic when they are repairing your brake and pray you will be safe.

I love Naija tooo much ( lack of water n electricity does not bother me) but the sheer lack of respect for human life is too bad so I will rather share goat with friends .....lol.....
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by horny4u(f): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
buzugee: thats not the point. the point is the absurdity in the practice. this is a somewhat sanitized country. they dont want sweaty belligerent negros with whole goats and bags of garri on their heads walking down the high street.

Next time you see them pls take a photogragh ....they should be shamed...imagine carrying goat on their neck walking through regent street and hugging a bag of gari.....o le ku! grin grin grin grin grin grin akika!!!
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by alexola20(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by buzugee(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
horny4u:

Next time you see them pls take a photogragh ....they should be shamed...imagine carrying goat on their neck walking through regent street and hugging a bag of gari.....o le ku! grin grin grin grin grin grin akika!!!
i will lol. and post it here. and then on saturday, liverpool street, you see them carrying live chickens on their head grin grin crazy people. then you also see them at billinsgate with huge boxes of fish on their head. these people like meat. thats why they get gout and all kinds of extinct diseases grin grin
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by r231(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
buzugee: i will lol. and post it here. and then on saturday, liverpool street, you see them carrying live chickens on their head grin grin crazy people. then you also see them at billinsgate with huge boxes of fish on their head. these people like meat. thats why they get gout and all kinds of extinct diseases grin grin

yea rite undecided undecided

big lie
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by dustydee: 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2012
A two bedroom flat can go for about 400 pounds in Glasgow. You don't have to live in London. About what you get in Abuja and it is furnished.
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by dustydee: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
buzugee: i will lol. and post it here. and then on saturday, liverpool street, you see them carrying live chickens on their head grin grin crazy people. then you also see them at billinsgate with huge boxes of fish on their head. these people like meat. thats why they get gout and all kinds of extinct diseases grin grin
same thing happens back home, just that at home it is done in darkness and the chickens are placed on ice blocks rather than in freezers
Re: Why Is UK So Expensive??? by buzugee(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
r231:

yea rite undecided undecided

big lie
grin grin let me find out you are a regular at billinsgate fish market grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes With 8 Soldiers On Board In Japan (Photos) / Nigerians Living In India - How Is The Life Over There? / Accident At Aba Claims Lives As A Container Fell On A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.