Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (62105 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
In case you missed the show tonight, please visit our www.youtube.com/projectfametv to watch how the contestants wowed us!
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
toba: forget that there are too many yorubas in the final. they are all good. lets say the fact
Bro,don't mind Afam joor,he's always against anything yoruba,the last time i checked,the five finalist in maltina family dance all are all Igbo,i don't know his problem.
Ayo is good,Oyinkansade is superb,adetoun is marvellous,christian is great,what do you want again!??let's all learn to criticise constructively and stop being tribalistic.
#PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
oyinkansade jst performed his own composed song .,. It waz kul ... RnB
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
ayo doing his tin ... Afro pop... M feelin dis ... Chorus: even if u slw like ijapa, run pass okada ... Na time eh
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
ayo and oyinkansade were fantastic with their compositions
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
Not too impressed with ella's composition
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
nt a fan of slw music, buh i tink i like her song
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
pls guys. whats musulyn still doing in the academy. she goes flat and off key almost all the time
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dhelake: nt a fan of slw music, buh i tink i like her song
i just didnt feel her
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
toba: pls guys. whats musulyn still doing in the academy. she goes flat and off key almost all the time
d tin tire me o ... Dat her britico accent cnt take her anywhere o
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dhelake: d tin tire me o ... Dat her britico accent cnt take her anywhere o
she grew up in america.

i think she's here cos of the west africa sentiment. i love her accent and her pretty face. music wise, she's a flop
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
marvellous just killed it again. the guy is good
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
toba: she grew up in america.

i think she's here cos of the west africa sentiment. i love her accent and her pretty face. music wise, she's a flop
shez only usin dat accent to cover up ... Yeah, shez still there cos of d west africa sentiment
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
im impressed with christian
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
adetounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
christain neva stopz amazing me ... He improves wit everi perfomance
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
.... adetoun jo koto o ... Omo afidi jo roin roin ..... Dat gal sabi sing o
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
omo we get talents in naija oooo.

this is the best of all the seasons so far
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dhelake: .... adetoun jo koto o ... Omo afidi jo roin roin ..... Dat gal sabi sing o
u can say that again
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
uncle ben ogbeiwi is a maestro. he goomed these people into super stars. uncle ben also owns the adrenaline band that plays the instruments
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
Now the caribbean segment
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
toba: uncle ben ogbeiwi is a maestro. he goomed these people into super stars. uncle ben also owns the adrenaline band that plays the instruments
neva knew he owned adrenaline
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
toba: Now the caribbean segment
yeah ... Latino musics
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dhelake: neva knew he owned adrenaline
yea. he does. just quickly check the first page of this thread. page 0 his brief background is there
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
musulyn just messed up another great song.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
i dey feel oyinkan
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
ella is very sexy. i love her shape. its 'fanimorous' grin
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by debbydominic(f): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
I love marvellious latino's song,he killed it.that guy deserves to win big time.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Cuddlemii: 12:28am On Sep 24, 2012
Please, y'all should vote for Ella.

I was meant to start a campaign for her on here. Will do that soon!
She is really a very nice girl.
She is talented and should have gone places but she refused to play the "use what I have to get what I want" card.
She has a kind hearted bf who has been with her through thick and thin.
In return, she didn't abandon him for bigger producers, she refused dirty fame & fortune for love.

If you have a heart for young ladies that fight for their dreams, Ella is your winner.
If you have a heart for a lady that has beaten all odds and has been turned down for years because of her decency, then Ella is your winner.
Ella, from a humble background has gone through a lot but she never gave up on one thing, her passion for music.
Ella is a friend, sister, singer, Christian & neighbor.
Support & Vote for A Lady's Dream & Fight against promiscuity in music business.
Thank You!!!
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:56am On Sep 24, 2012
Cuddlemii: Please, y'all should vote for Ella.

I was meant to start a campaign for her on here. Will do that soon!
She is really a very nice girl.
She is talented and should have gone places but she refused to play the "use what I have to get what I want" card.
She has a kind hearted bf who has been with her through thick and thin.
In return, she didn't abandon him for bigger producers, she refused dirty fame & fortune for love.

If you have a heart for young ladies that fight for their dreams, Ella is your winner.
If you have a heart for a lady that has beaten all odds and has been turned down for years because of her decency, then Ella is your winner.
Ella, from a humble background has gone through a lot but she never gave up on one thing, her passion for music.
Ella is a friend, sister, singer, Christian & neighbor.
Support & Vote for A Lady's Dream & Fight against promiscuity in music business.
Thank You!!!

Oh boy ye, you go fear campaign grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Cuddlemii: 1:07am On Sep 24, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Oh boy ye, you go fear campaign grin cheesy

Lolz, I never even campaign.
I just rush write this one.
I have been procrastinating.
who is ur fav contestant?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, I never even campaign.
I just rush write this one.
I have been procrastinating.
who is ur fav contestant?
xo u neva campaign like dat? Omo ur campaign go wear cap o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas / DStv Raises Charges Again. / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.