Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,167 members, 7,957,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (62533 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: https://www.facebook.com/profsammie

This season, they are yet to allow the contestants speak with their family and friends at home
they've already done that,i'm quite sure.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Cuddlemii: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: whats the meaning of this? she looks like ojuju calabar.www.nairaland.com/attachments/833129_ellap1_jpgcbdddcd0d81df38fb18664997c1e630b

I want oyinka, adetoun and Ayo to win. and marvellous. the rest can share the left over grin

well, we shall see! cool

anyways, toba how have u been?

its been a while, hope u r gud?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

well, we shall see! cool

anyways, toba how have u been?

its been a while, hope u r gud?
I have been good gooder goodest grin grin grin.

check out this link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=504698302875330&set=a.109129195765578.16045.100000054939051&type=1&theater
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Cuddlemii: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: I have been good gooder goodest grin grin grin.

check out this link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=504698302875330&set=a.109129195765578.16045.100000054939051&type=1&theater

Lolz, I thought it was project fame sturvs
That thing looks like a horse's own,jeez! shocked
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, I thought it was project fame sturvs
That thing looks like a horse's own,jeez! shocked
OMG. did u actually looked at it? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided. what did u see?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Cuddlemii: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: OMG. did u actually looked at it? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided. what did u see?

A horse's love handle & a blaced spaced shitbox embarassed
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

A horse's love handle & a blaced spaced shitbox embarassed
hope u never took ur desire to view to the extent of forcing ur way to the otherside to see the engine that makes a car move lipsrsealed
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Cuddlemii: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: hope u never took ur desire to view to the extent of forcing ur way to the otherside to see the engine that makes a car move lipsrsealed

toba, abeg speak plain english tongue
u know i hate the other side cool
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

toba, abeg speak plain english tongue
u know i hate the other side cool
which part have u found incredible. whether u like the otherside now or choose to defer the likeness, the indisputble reality is that a day of reckoning shall bring u to the tasting of the pudding, which wouldnt come without having to face the otherside
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Cuddlemii: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
toba: which part have u found incredible. whether u like the otherside now or choose to defer the likeness, the indisputble reality is that a day of reckoning shall bring u to the tasting of the pudding, which wouldnt come without having to face the otherside

Ok, if u say so!
Btw, I invited u to participate as a judge in my debate but u shunned me.
I even quoted u on a thread to remind u & u ignored it, why?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
whats wrong with marvellous tonight? he was showing attitude, hence mrs ige had to send him off her presence.

even miss ige was a bit harsh.

its quite understandable cos they are fatigued and anxious
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
the contestants visited manny and the angels at the cool fm studio in Lagos
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2012
toba, my friend before before. . .how dey go dey go

I kinda miss sparring with you wink
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2012
buhahaha. u don find me come my crib.

i see u are now the overseer of this section. isokay

all iswell grin
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2012

Another day started with Ms.Ige who asked Marvellous to sing but judging from his attitude and looks, he's probably in a funk and needs some time to get his act together.
Next she listened to Ayo, who will be performing "jankolikoko" with Chidinma winner MTN Project Fame West Africa 3. Adetoun was next.

Voice class in 60 seconds:
How to ad-lip a song. Use very simple scales with simple vowels (aaaa-eee-eee—aaa) do the notes without slurring them and keep repeating them in cycles.

Oyinkansade was made to sing "Bodyhug". He got stuck on the igbo part of the track and was compelled to either learn or resign from the Academy which seem not to be a favourable option to him.
The day continued with a re-cap of their visit to cool 96.9fm where they had a swell time with Mannie and the Angels. The contestants were allowed to perform their personal compositions and canvass for votes.
The day ended with Kaffy's class on choreography and performances for the Fela tribute songs.
With preparations in top gear, keep watching and keep voting for your favourite contestant
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
As the competition gradually pulls to an end, the contestants still kind of found it difficult to come to terms with how far they have come. Mummy J took time out to hear them out individually.

They openly expressed their heartfelt appreciation to her and how her insight has helped with their post-PF plans. Oyinkansade particularly seem to be concerned with whom will be the next PF star, he was advised to leave it to the Lord. Adetoun also had an issue with her Dad accepting her as a Fuji cum waka artiste, but Mummy J told her to relax as she will be amazed at the acceptance she'll get from her Dad.

Later in Uncle Ben's class, it was rehearsals and more rehearsals all the way. Although they all got in late to the class and like before got in to the net of 'major pain'. He advised them to still sit tight and make sure they give it their best all the way to the finish line. They then went ahead to rehearse a medley of Fela's songs and the 'I am a winner' song written by Cohbams which they will all perform at the weekend.

Finally for the day, Mummy J called a meeting with other faculty members and they had a recap of the season and how much the contestants had grown and evolved in to better performers. Notably how Ayo has discovered his Afro tinge and Adetoun the waka princess.

Mummy J appreciated Uncle Ben, Kaffy and Ms Ige for a job well done even as they all looked forward to the grand finale. While we all wait, keep voting, keep, voting and keep voting!

It is not over until it is over.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
toba:
Oyinkansade was made to sing "Bodyhug". He got stuck on the igbo part of the track and was compelled to either learn or resign from the Academy which seem not to be a favourable option to him.
I'm loving this...this is what they should have done from the very beginning. Give them songs that are not from their culture and let's see how they'll do.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by semid4lyfe(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
toba: buhahaha. u don find me come my crib.

i see u are now the overseer of this section. isokay

all iswell grin

My brotha, na so we see am o

I am nothing but eraser in the hands of Seun grin wink
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
semid4lyfe:

My brotha, na so we see am o

I am nothing but eraser in the hands of Seun grin wink
If u are an eraser then u will soon finish cos if seun continues to use u. you'll be reducing by the day sad sad sad sad sad sad embarassed shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm loving this...this is what they should have done from the very beginning. Give them songs that are not from their culture and let's see how they'll do.
Seems u dont really like Yoruba people. I'm i right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
toba: Seems u dont really like Yoruba people. I'm i right or wrong?
You're wrong. What reason do i have to hate Yorubas?...what i'm saying is that Igbo or any other language songs should have been given to the Yorubas while Yoruba songs should have been given to the Igbos in the house. It will make them adjust.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
afam4eva:
You're wrong. What reason do i have to hate Yorubas?...what i'm saying is that Igbo or any other language songs should have been given to the Yorubas while Yoruba songs should have been given to the Igbos in the house. It will make them adjust.
lol. u typed 3 yorubas in ur post grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Anyway lets see how oyinkan fares this Saturday.

may the choice of the fans win the show. Amen
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
Will it be the wild card entrant
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
will it be adetoun the waka queen?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
will it be AYO the Afrobeat king?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2012
will it be
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2012
will it be Oyinka CEO of oloun records?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
will it be Marvellous the marvellous singer? the oldest contestant so far lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2012
will it be the liberian girl Musulyn?the prettiest amongst them
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
toba:
If u are an eraser then u will soon finish cos if seun continues to use u. you'll be reducing by the day sad sad sad sad sad sad embarassed undecided cry angry angry sad cheesy

Bros, for life anything wey get beginning must to get end

Moreover, no be my paale get NL but for now I remain loyal smiley

Back to topic (make e no be like sey I come derail), who u think sey go win this year Project Fame and why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) / Download Full Movie: A Trip To Jamaica | By Ay, Funke… / "Thin Tall Tony Looks Like Diego Costa" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.