Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (62122 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
the interesting thing is that. there's no more elimination. the 7 remaining contestants are the finalists for season 5
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Addebayo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
toba: the interesting thing is that. there's no more elimination. the 7 remaining contestants are the finalists for season 5
Now it gets more tougher and competitive. So, whn is the final ooo?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jeffoski(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
Is project fame having 5 winners dis season cos am having a feeling,that might be their next twist again.I don't understand why they are leaving the 7 of dem to be the finalist. I know is still a manipulation to make sure Musilyn don't go home empty handed.

Mavellous is my guy and he deserves to win but I think he should be careful and not over confident.He needs to watch it and be in control,same goes for Christi
an .I love Adetoun today, her 2 songs where on point and she delivered well.Ella too was on point.I really love the way she handled d beyonce's Love on Top song.I was scared at 1st thinking she would ruin it by trying to move like beyonce but it was a smart idea making the song hers and doing it her own way. Ayo too was fantastic.

As usual Oyinkansade still had issue.nearly let Bantu abuse am.
My top 5 for the evening will be

Adetoun
Ella
Mavellous
Ayo
Christian.

I love Monica(season 4 winner)new single and video. So on point and really Groovy.
Abeg when will the show end?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
lm so so loving this season's show. this is the best so far
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Kezzy24(f): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
jeffoski: Chei see Manipulation. So becos the judges didn't want to bring Brenda back they decided to form that whole Paparazzi and deceive us. out of the 5 on probation Ella was the best followed by Adetoun and Christian but I was surprise that d Judges saved Adetoun and the Faculty saved Oyinkansade (I nearly faint wen I heard his name wen be say na him and didi suppose go).And I was shocked when Ayo and Mavellous picked Christian Over Ella meaning they are threaten by her presence and afraid. I prefer Sunday's Best on BET the judges there know their job well and are professional in the music field. Project Fame corruption and Manipulation don too obvious and annoying and is clear the judges and Faculty know sabi at all. Let see tomorrows performance and see who suppose go house.but I think Oyinkansade and Christian should be next.
Jeffoski,i think it is more of the judges' hands being tied.Had it been the judges saved Ella,they would've have been accused of favouritism hence the recall since the faculty didn't save her.Ayo and Marvellous really messed up by voting for Christian totally forgetting that to be the best,you have to compete against the best.
The faculty voting for Oyinkansade,Ayo and Marvellous' vote for Christian totally threw things out of balance,therefore costing a Joshua or Brenda the judges recall.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by dguyindcorner(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
i will love Ayo to win,he never disappoint me n he is protean...but marvellous is great too.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
Kezzy 24:
Jeffoski,i think it is more of the judges' hands being tied.Had it been the judges saved Ella,they would've have been accused of favouritism hence the recall since the faculty didn't save her.A[b]yo and Marvellous really messed up by voting for Christian totally forgetting that to be the best,you have to compete against the best.[/b]
The faculty voting for Oyinkansade,Ayo and Marvellous' vote for Christian totally threw things out of balance,therefore costing a Joshua or Brenda the judges recall.
Lol. no one wants to win in the hard way. moreover Ella joined barely 2 weeks ago and these guys have been suffering for close to two months spanning the nomination, screening and then their stay in the academy, it wouldn't be fair for someone to come over night to steal their prize
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
toba: Lol. no one wants to win in the hard way. moreover Ella joined barely 2 weeks ago and these guys have been suffering for close to two months spanning the nomination, screening and then their stay in the academy, it wouldn't be fair for someone to come over night to steal their prize
THis is a music competition where the better singer wins ans not some endurance test. Whether Ella came on the last day of the competition does not change the fact that she has one of the best voice in this year's project fame. I rate her and Marvelous as the best.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jeffoski(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
afam4eva:
THis is a music competition where the better singer wins ans not some endurance test. Whether Ella came on the last day of the competition does not change the fact that she has one of the best voice in this year's project fame. I rate her and Marvelous as the best.

Abi o.Who sabi sing go Sabi sing wether him just join from the start or just enter now.

Plz what songs are they doing this week?
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Kezzy24(f): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
jeffoski:

Abi o.Who sabi sing go Sabi sing wether him just join from the start or just enter now.

Plz what songs are they doing this week?
Latin America songs and the hit songs of past seasons winners and runner-ups though i didn't hear Nick's name mentioned.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jeffoski(m): 1:48am On Sep 19, 2012
Kezzy 24:
Latin America songs and the hit songs of past seasons winners and runner-ups though i didn't hear Nick's name mentioned.

Thank you so much Kezzy 24 am grateful.

Which kind concept be Latin song?The real grove of Latin music is when is done in the Local language not in english and how many hit song past winners get cos I can't think of 7 well make we see how sunday go be.I wonder how oyinkansade will manage d concept wit his accent.

Heard dem on radio today and I think Musylin and Ella will do well as radio Broadcasters if they don't win.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2012
Kezzy 24:
They'll be doing chidinma, tolu, ochuko, kesse, mike, Nyayan, praize, monica etc at the weekend. all of whom are past project fame stars
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2012
Not trying to act like a bigot but there are too many Yorubas in this season's competition.

Adetoun
Ayo
Oyinkan
Christian
Kemi.

Out of these pple, 4 are in the final Adetoun Ayo Oyinkan Christian

1 Like

Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by dguyindcorner(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2012
ayo ni o... God wil not ella win
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2012
toba: Not trying to act like a bigot but there are too many Yorubas in this season's competition.

Adetoun
Ayo
Oyinkan
Christian
Kemi.

Out of these pple, 4 are in the final Adetoun Ayo Oyinkan Christian
This is actually the first time i'm seeing this much Yorubas in any reality show. Not that there's anything wrong with it. All the Igbos have all been evicted eg Sonia, Chidinma, Brenda etc.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
i dont want to sound nasty but watching the dance class of Ella and watching her back made me feel hoo****ny. i love what i saw. Ella is so endowed
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by jeffoski(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2012
Abeg who say God no go let Ella win na big lie o.
That girl make sense well.Tall fine girl with great voice .is not easy to see a girl that is tall,sexy.well endowed and can sing again.

Me sef notice the plenty yoruba but I don't have a problem with them.make the organizer no do ojoro go give person wey no deserve to win. Atleast the others are really gud singers and don't have accent when singing na oyinkasade own the baffle me pass.Mavellous and Ella tight pass all the Yoruba wey they d competition so I no fear.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
wow. colabo with ex project fame stars has be postponed till next weekend to allow the contestants prepare well.

on saturday, they'll be performing their best songs this season.

mummy J reading some tweets
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva:
This is actually the first time i'm seeing this much Yorubas in any reality show. Not that there's anything wrong with it. All the Igbos have all been evicted eg Sonia, Chidinma, Brenda etc.
brenda isnt igbo
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
oh boy see dancing about 30 dancers per contestant on sunday. its gonna be hmmmmmmm
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2012
toba: brenda isnt igbo
Brenda is Igbo.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva:
Brenda is Igbo.
I don't believe. she sounds like an edo girl. I will confirm if she's igbo or Edo smiley
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2012
toba: I don't believe. she sounds like an edo girl. I will confirm if she's igbo or Edo smiley
What do you mean she sounds edo, how do edo people sound. Just go and get your facts right and stop believing she sounds like what you don't know about.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
yesterdays debate was really nice
Academy Day 44: Nudity in Music Videos-Good or Bad?

The day was started with Bob Marley tribute songs which Uncle Ben rehearsed with the contestants.Musulyn seems to be having issues with finding her melody, explaining that working on her personal composition was on her mind constantly. Well... hope she gets over that soon. Uncle Ben announced the cancellation of the collaborations with the past stars of Project Fame West Africa.

Marvellous wasn't sure of his favorite performance, while others picked the performances that gave them standing ovations. Ayo chose Olufunmi, Musulyn-Ole ku, Adetoun- Salawa Abeni, Ella-I Was Here, Christian- Pay Phone and Oyinkansade-Bubble but Uncle Ben helped out after the class and he decided to perform 'Holy Spirit' again.

Mummy J came in and read Social Media comments directed at the contestants from their fans and she then went ahead to introduce a debate topic 'Is Partial Nudity or Hip Grinding An Essential Part Of Music Videos'?

Marvellous spoke for the notion and Ayo spoke against it while others contributed, it almost ended in an argument, but they all concluded that "controversy sells".

The day ended with Ms.Kaffy teaching the contestants their moves for their songs; lots of jumping and stunts on stage all in a bid to bring you a wow performance this weekend...

While they get ready for you, keep the votes coming..
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
Academy Day 43: Can You Salsa or Tango?

The day started off with the morning exercise and learning from Ms kaffy how to salsa, mambo and tango. Though it proved difficult initially but they learnt it anyways and eventually made it look simple.

Mummy J came in and got reports from the contestants on their meet n' greet; On what their fans had to say to them and what they did for their fans. The contestants obviously were overwhelmed at the love showed them by the fans and it really encouraged them to go ahead and do better. While Mummy J was assisting with their songs, Ige came in for her class. Apparently, Mummy J was cutting into her class.

Musulyn had her opinion about her song preference and the kind of image she wants to pass across to her fans. Ayo on the other hand did his song well, while Adetoun went with the waka feel she had done before. Oyinkansade did justice to his R'n'B song. Ella, was very comfortable with her song. Marvellous(the love crooner) wrote a beautiful song about a lady, and Christian went all romantic on his song too.

Ige's voice classe in 60 seconds;
Ige this time talked about hitting the high notes. To hit the high notes. First know your range, to gauge that do the bubble exercise with your lips and the 'sigh' exercise to feel your range.

While you keep trying this, don't forget to vote for your favourite contestants.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
lovely perfomaance by the contestants. singing bob marley's songs
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
Nice to see gogo among the judges. gogo was the voice trainer in pF seaason 1
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

see TYmix dey dance fuji

o my God.
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2012
oyinkansade killed it. meeeeeeeen
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
oyinkansade just wowed everyone of them .... ... that perfomance was muah .... I gbadun am bajebaje
Re: Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 by Dhelake: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
toba: oyinkansade killed it. meeeeeeeen
dat guy sabi sing fuji o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Replies Fan Criticizing Him For Selling Popcorn @800 At His Cinemas / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / DStv Raises Charges Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.