Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39970 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
why? Is teeo your crush?? Mr buddy? Ehn? Chei!
See Mr Ajuwaya getting bothered..
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
@slimyem: I get it, its a public forum...but its also a great platform to make friends...what you did yesterday still makes me warry of embracing you fully as a friend...to think you publicly told everyone about it...
how can we trust you again?
Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
slimyem: you still don't get it..
Dairy section,romance section or general section is not and cannot be for any particular group or set of people.Anybody can choose to pitch his/her tent anywhere on the forum..
There is no privacy to be respected here...and that's why its called a PUBLIC forum!
Maybe i took it too far but then i had been cool and didn't act until one of you made that statement that set me off..
I'm still all for peace..y'all have brought me here and i have come to stay!

Its okay ma'am..its not about 'privacy' perse..we all know its a public forum...its just the feeling of togetherness we've been used too...almost everyone has apologised..goes to show we are more comfortable with YOU..

And yeah u went overboard by 'advertising' us...but no sweat.

Did alosiby see the wedding pictures before they were pulled down?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
@Breathing: madam cowife: I can be your baby's female friend!! Pick me! pick me!grin I will not jazz him with my eyes or ijebu garri, neither will i let him facebook chat with me like someone's baby the other day. I will practice my pounding skills on him if he is naughty. I will remind him that you come first and report him to you should he try funny funny business...and best of all, he may never even meet me! as i am too far away to be caught cheating with...
pick me!!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
@SOM: No! I didnt see them...ehn...madam....if i see you looking seggzy, I will report my UCH boys to come and beat that pretty face of yours on Mr jare's behalf..
Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
Lol..You missed seeing myself and creme cheesy

There's always a next time..

My crush is....

Wait for it....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He knows himself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
....=teeo, no be so? grin
Ahah now, madam...why na?? one minute proclaiming #alosibyforfirstclass, the next uploading pishures I cannot see because i am studying and then refusing tto repost when i am online...mscheeeeeww! #wickedness!
Re: Alosiby's house... by slimyem: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: @slimyem: I get it, its a public forum...but its also a great platform to make friends...what you did yesterday still makes me warry of embracing you fully as a friend...to think you publicly told everyone about it...
how can we trust you again?
Well,we are different people and it should be expected that our reactions to things and situations would be different
I got quite a few friends on the forum and have a number of haters too.
I'll be fine with whichever you choose to be.
StateOfMind:

Its okay ma'am..its not about 'privacy' perse..we all know its a public forum...its just the feeling of togetherness we've been used too...almost everyone has apologised..goes to show we are more comfortable with YOU..

And yeah u went overboard by 'advertising' us...but no sweat.

Okay...
Seems like everyone wants me to be sorry for that which unfortunately,i'm not because I'm still angry.......cheesycheesy
Anyways...that's all gone...
I'm all for peace henceforth..
No hard feelings for anyone but y'all can't get rid of me anymore.
Re: Alosiby's house... by cremeandchic: 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
Alosıby well saıd...
It just occured to me dat ı neva stated my own sıde of d story.
I strolled ınto d chatroom dat mornıng to see dat mynd,53 and cdamsel had a dıscussıon overnıght ın d chatroom.not just a normal dıscussıon,they were flırtıng(ı personally don't see ıt as a bıg deal).
I have never at any tıme,trıed to keep anyone out of d chatroom or d sectıon.why would ı or anyone wanna do dat? Na our papa house?
Though breathıng and alosıby jokıngly tell pple who wanna chat to start a dıary.
Seun Osewa delıberately dısallowed. Comments on d dıary sectıon and there was no chat thread untıl few weeks ago wen tgırl supported by us,had to beg for a chat thread and seun oblıged.I belıeve seun understands d essence of prıvacy that's y he made the sectıon a "talk to urself alone" sectıon.Even seun dıdn't av d nerve to contınue hıs own dıary.
Contrary to what people are beıng made to belıeve now,Dıarylanders are the most accomodatıng,lovıng and peaceful people on naıraland.ıf u see d way they welcome new members,they really make u feel lıke a part of somethıng specıal.
Yes we tend to be "over-protectıve" of our chat thread for 2 reasons-:
1) We don't want seun regrettıng gıvıng us d thread and lockıng ıt up.
2)We want to know about ourselves to serve as a check.atleast,ıf ı know ur secrets and u know mıne,ı'll be careful ın tryıng to use ur secret agaınst u.
And most tımes we act sarcastıc,an outsıder mıght take offence except u get to be a part of us and understand we are just havıng fun as usual.
Though there had been some mısunderstandıngs ın d past but dats ınevıtable.we are humans afterall.
So dat mornıng,ı thınk sıxteen was d fırst to comment and jokıngly asked mynd why he brought hıs "strange" frıends.sapphıre also saıd "kını gbogbo eleyı" meanıng what ıs all dıs?.
Cdamsel now replıed ın a rude way.
She called dem mean gırls,bullıes and even used d F word.she even generalızed her ınsults meanıng she was talkıng to all of us.
No! Dıarylanders are not whımps,we just choose to be peaceful,u cannot just come from another sectıon,pee on our thread,ınsult us and den stroll out.
I just had to gıve ıt back to her.and so ı dropped ıt lıke ıt's hot and u'll know d rest of d story.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
You this stubborn geh cheesy

Its all good..no1 wants to get rid of you..

Alosiby..kindly assign her duties to her..

Hmnnn..who liked my crush post...crush is that you??

slimyem: Well,we are different people and it should be expected that our reactions to things and situations would be different
I got quite a few friends on the forum and have a number of haters too.
I'll be fine with whichever you choose to be.
Okay...
Seems like everyone wants me to be sorry for that which unfortunately,i'm not because I'm still angry.......cheesycheesy
Anyways...that's all gone...
I'm all for peace henceforth..
No hard feelings for anyone but y'all can't get rid of me anymore.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
Creme whats good sis. Thanks for yesterday. *winks*
Re: Alosiby's house... by slimyem: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2012
StateOfMind: You this stubborn geh cheesy

Its all good..no1 wants to get rid of you..

Alosiby..kindly assign her duties to her

Yes...i agree.
That's one truth about me..lol
Re: Alosiby's house... by cremeandchic: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
Teeo ı'm good.u?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
StateOfMind:
Hmnnn..who liked my crush post...crush is that you??

I couldnt just help myself
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
Lmfao!! grown azz kids keep moaning Nd moaning, u want ur section to urselves... U open a damn blog. Jeez!!! Wetin we go call dis wan kwanu? Diarylistic discrimination? Y'all better start getting used to newbies, cus as Badosky dey so.... I don land and natin u can't do me! U hia me so? If u want peace... All u ragga muffins excrembres best adapt to d current happenings. Learn to accommodate d new, d old and be be lo.. Anyways.... How d heck do I start a diary? I fit write am for pidgin or agbero lingual? undecidedp
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
cremeandchic: Teeo ı'm good.u?

am good. In a bus, wobbling home from church
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
@Teeeo: thanks for what?? Pishure tins?? WICKEDNESS!!! Me I want to see too!
@Creme, I back you up all the way....
@SOM: teeo??shocked
@Slimyem, oya...seeing as my cowife is not here, make you start cleaning the water-backsided toilet...angry ke? Sorry oh, this house is not a village market...we have never fought in here and will not begin to start just because you are feeling hot today..after that, prepare moi moi and akara for us from scratch...*hands slimyem 10kilos of beans*
You people have now chased Screw my crushee away...*you will be severly punished*
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowu: smells like jealousy..you people want in on the "cool crowd of diaryland"..admit it...you wan chop our garri!..grin section or no section, why are you staying if you think we are childish?
you wan start diary? go ahead, type whatever you want...but bear in mind anyone and everyone can read it...pidgin if it suits you or even chinese, korean or calloti..nobody judges and no one can comment..only in the chat room though..

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
Now what is this supposed to mean?? If u want peace...

For the last time, none of us here own diaryland...just comport yourself and we'l be good..

And for the records, everyone is capable of being an e-bully..we just tend to refrain ourselves from activities that don't add values to our lives

As rgrds the diary question..its your diary..write in ur local dialect if u wish to..
Idowuogbo: Lmfao!! grown azz kids keep moaning Nd moaning, u want ur section to urselves... U open a damn blog. Jeez!!! Wetin we go call dis wan kwanu? Diarylistic discrimination? Y'all better start getting used to newbies, cus as Badosky dey so.... I don land and natin u can't do me! U hia me so? If u want peace... All u ragga muffins excrembres best adapt to d current happenings. Learn to accommodate d new, d old and be be lo.. Anyways.... How d heck do I start a diary? I fit write am for pidgin or agbero lingual? undecidedp

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Idowu: smells like jealousy..you people want in on the "cool crowd of diaryland"..admit it...you wan chop our garri!..grin section or no section, why are you staying if you think we are childish?
you wan start diary? go ahead, type whatever you want...but bear in mind anyone and everyone can read it...pidgin if it suits you or even chinese, korean or calloti..nobody judges and no one can comment..only in the chat room though..
Lmfao!! Crawzie!! Let seun catch u and dat "G" word u hia! Anyways... Like yemzzz stated, we here to stay by fire or force. tongue
Re: Alosiby's house... by slimyem: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Y'all better start getting used to newbies, cus as Badosky dey so.... I don land and natin u can't do me! U hia me so? If u want peace... All u ragga muffins excrembres best adapt to d current happenings. Learn to accommodate d new, d old and be be lo.. Anyways.... How d heck do I start a diary? I fit write am for pidgin or agbero lingual? undecidedp
lmao...
I couldn't but laugh at this part of this post..
Idowu nor get sense pinrin!!cheesycheesy
@alosiby...i'm sorry i can do any job yet o..
I need to feel very welcome before taking up any task here so please lemme enjoy this welcoming period a little o..lolsmileysmiley
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
*pulls slimyem by the ear...
is that how they clean toilets in romanceland? ehn? Comeon!! Mop with vigour!
*Idowu, seeing as you are staying...clean the dustbin...after that pluck the chicken that Geogeous dropped this morning and clean the compound. we cannot accomodate more visitors as the house is too small and there is no room, hope you don't mind sleeping on a matt in the sitting room...even if you dont, na you sabi..
Mynd will sleep outside by the gateman..
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
StateOfMind: Now what is this supposed to mean?? If u want peace...

For the last time, none of us here own diaryland...just comport yourself and we'l be good..

And for the records, everyone is capable of being an e-bully..we just tend to refrain ourselves from activities that don't add values to our lives

As rgrds the diary question..its your diary..write in ur local dialect if u wish to..

Shattap! Jus shattap! All I need is welcome not u indirectly trying to call me a bully. Am offended o! angry slimyem u see wetin I dey face? U here laffin abi? Foooolish gal! angry
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
slimyem: lmao...
I couldn't but laugh at this part of this post..
Idowu nor get sense pinrin!!cheesycheesy
@alosiby...i'm sorry i can do any job yet o..
I need to feel very welcome before taking up any task here so please lemme enjoy this welcoming period a little o..lolsmileysmiley

Hey Slimyem i know you want some hugs oya *lots of hugs*. I organize parties so well and i think you are worth having a party for but before that i wld like to give you a simple assignment.
Help make Idowuogbo calm down and feel welcome.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao!! Crawzie!! Let seun catch u and dat "G" word u hia! Anyways... Like yemzzz stated, we here to stay by fire or force. tongue
Seun with the G word ke?? LOL...madam, clearly you know nothing about diary land...Seun likes my garri and doesnt mind...before you found us on page 70-something, he had allowed us rest and we use the word whenever we feel like...update yourself first, maybe then we will welcome you...
@slimyem, you wan welcome party?? after breaking the door of the house? See your mouth! If I design your face!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shattap! Jus shattap! All I need is welcome not u indirectly trying to call me a bully. Am offended o! angry slimyem u see wetin I dey face? U here laffin abi? Foooolish gal! angry

Idowuogbo you just started hurling insults again oo
Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

No apologies for you...tongue

You are not slimyem tongue

When are you both gon start your diaries??
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
teeo:

Hey Slimyem i know you want some hugs oya *lots of hugs*. I organize parties so well and i think you are worth having a party for but before that i wld like to give you a simple assignment.
Help make Idowuogbo calm down and feel welcome.
kiss cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
teeo:

Idowuogbo you just started hurling insults again oo
3 in 1? shocked shocked Haba! Na gang fight? Cool down na! Blame my keypad tongue
Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: @Teeeo: thanks for what?? Pishure tins?? WICKEDNESS!!! Me I want to see too!
@Creme, I back you up all the way....
@SOM: teeo??shocked
@Slimyem, oya...seeing as my cowife is not here, make you start cleaning the water-backsided toilet...angry ke? Sorry oh, this house is not a village market...we have never fought in here and will not begin to start just because you are feeling hot today..after that, prepare moi moi and akara for us from scratch...*hands slimyem 10kilos of beans*
You people have now chased Screw my crushee away...*you will be severly punished*

*lips sealed*...I af kuku not mentioned anyborry..

U'll see the pictures some other time, truss me..
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
StateOfMind:

No apologies for you...tongue

You are not slimyem tongue

When are you both gon start your diaries??
cry cry
Meanie!! I ain't starting nada yet. U mean! So mean! sad
Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
cry cry
Meanie!! I ain't starting nada yet. U mean! So mean! sad

*whistles away*

Turns around..oya sha chop knuckle..I no fit offer hug..I know you are an agbero...mu choi cho choi

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (51)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.