Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39854 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lwkmmd!!! Iyen Emi na? Yemz! Me? Wa gba!!
Mummy no mind aunty Yemi. That's how she behaves
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dis wan o! U forming 50cent abi? Hmm... *grabs bulletproof* craze get level hia o! shocked lipsrsealed
No mind am. He no know say we dey wake like boko haram ni
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Slimyem: NO PARRY UNTIL SCREWFACE SHOWS FACE, You hear?? angry angry
Be ni mo so be! (yes!that is how I have said it!!)
I hereby ban any parties until screwface comes...(Teeo, where do you think you are bringing that palmwine?? )NO PARTY! FULL STOP!
Landlady! Emmm...*coughs* who b scarfacescrewface? Me or Iyaalaje TGbanti? undecided
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dis wan o! U forming 50cent abi? Hmm... *grabs bulletproof* craze get level hia o! shocked lipsrsealed

Oma se oo, SMH. Like mother like son.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
teeo:

another bad idea
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
teeo:

Haaaa!!! Young man! I 'll suggest u calm down mehn!! Like play like play,dis place fit turn WWE o! Hen hen! I ayaf said my own oo! Alinco Alosiby,u see ur people? Dey af start o! angry
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haaaa!!! Young man! I 'll suggest u calm down mehn!! Like play like play,dis place fit turn WWE o! Hen hen! I ayaf said my own oo! Alinco Alosiby,u see ur people? Dey af start o! angry
Im for go ask Flashladrin. No mind am jorh na so he dey jabo
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
You see, you new people dont get our inside jokes and know our history...Screwface is an old diarylander who left yesterday Idowu..
Mynd....why na, You go spoil show for yourself...why triple post it? I always knew you were spiteful, ever since I refused you kiss my nose...why would you do such a thing to me? to Tmama, to screw? expose us...why mynd? Why? why must you always cause trouble?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
See? You don't also get my jokes
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
@Mynd:Ok, so whats with the publicising diaryland on front page....
as for you people...biko, stop dis now! NO FIGHTING!!! Or you wan make i put you dummy for mouth? TEEO! IDOWU! MYND!
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
BUSHNESS will NOT be tolerated here..Also, fighting with someone who is not here and cannot defend themselves is petty..
Idowu, I do not like the name you called Tmama...
@Mynd: did you even see the name she called sugar mummy sef?
Re: Alosiby's house... by slimyem: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Come to think of it, Slimyem, you exposed screw in both the derailers paradise thread AND the joystick threadshocked:O....no wonder he left...WICKEDNESS!! Its official, we are taking you for deliverance at MFM...(By the way, please modify those posts,*Oya, come take some burger nuts.. thanks)
i be think say we don over this thing nah...
I'm not even sure any new person is gon see those posts..they are pages behind so no cause for alarm...at least not anymore.
Deliverance?
MFM?
Mba o...e never reach that level o..
Idowu,you chop craze ni?
Aints you supposed to be washing plates in the backyard?
Before i count 5...re-arrange o..
One...!cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: BUSHNESS will NOT be tolerated here..Also, fighting with someone who is not here and cannot defend themselves is petty..
Idowu, I do not like the name you called Tmama...
@Mynd: did you even see the name she called sugar mummy sef?
Now we have a problem. Wots ur definition of bushness? Dat aside,y worry about d names i call my cabal members? Na2day I sabi TG? Dis gal don't no Badosky d Ogbosky na celeb for NL o! Ask! And ye shall get answers. cool
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
slimyem: i be think say we don over this thing nah...
I'm not even sure any new person is gon see those posts..they are pages behind so no cause for alarm...at least not anymore.
Idowu,you chop craze ni?
Aints you supposed to be washing plates in the backyard?
Before i count 5...re-arrange o..
One...!cheesy
I'll wait till u count five na! Lets see if na plate go break or u.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
Ehn, so you are a celebrity...wow. I had no idea...
I agree with Slimyem, the dishes still need to be washed though..
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: You see, you new people dont get our inside jokes and know our history...Screwface is an old diarylander who left yesterday Idowu..
Mynd....why na, You go spoil show for yourself...why triple post it? I always knew you were spiteful, ever since I refused you kiss my nose...why would you do such a thing to me? to Tmama, to screw? expose us...why mynd? Why? why must you always cause trouble?
He/she left over online squabbles? Make he/she go smoke yellow garri joor!! Haba! Jus teasing o! tongue grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
Smoke yellow garri chei!! mu che che che.....
by the way, Slim, i see you are a big fan of calloti's.....saw you comment on a post about her taking her bath...*laff wan make me vomit indomie*
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
Quick question....
is skillet Skillz? undecided
Re: Alosiby's house... by slimyem: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Smoke yellow garri chei!! mu che che che.....
by the way, Slim, i see you are a big fan of calloti's.....saw you comment on a post about her taking her bath...*laff wan make me vomit indomie*
yes o..
I'm a fan..
That woman is hella funny..
Love her humour and sarcarsms..
Only a few can understand her levels and that of her Agnostic Gawd...lol

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Slim: She is infamously known as madam choi in diary land....
Cdamsel...i see you are here, welcome to my humble abode...OYA, wetin you wan say?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
I really like Callotti's food blog...its entertaining ..also pop into her diary once in a while.....
wait oh, was just rereading the "romance invasion" in this thread and saw that some people pooed and wiwi-ed in this house...someone has to clean it up...
*oya, Mynd!!! MYND-OH!! COME AND CLEAN this POO!! I saw you laugh when your friends defeacated here....COME!!

madam Cowife: i see you!! Welcome! how was church? how is baby...that cousin of yours, ehn...

@Cdamsel....talk now, i am waiting...what beef do you have with me?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: I really like Callotti's food blog...its entertaining ..also pop into her diary once in a while.....
wait oh, was just rereading the "romance invasion" in this thread and saw that some people pooed and wiwi-ed in this house...someone has to clean it up...
*oya, Mynd!!! MYND-OH!! COME AND CLEAN this POO!! I saw you laugh when your friends defeacated here....COME!!

madam Cowife: i see you!! Welcome! how was church? how is baby...that cousin of yours, ehn...

@Cdamsel....talk now, i am waiting...what beef do you have with me?
Chai! U b channel O presenter? Damn! U too talk mehn.... As for CD not condo o! Dirty gal! I meant Cdamsel, My bebe will speak wen she wants 2! Haba! Stop showering d poor gal wiv e-spit joor! tongue
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
Oh yes,idowu, you were the one who they started a thread just to wish you happy birthday.....
my, you are famous in this place (NL)
anyways, when cdamsel decides to talk...let her know I am only online for another hour...I am waiting...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
Teeo: your buddy has Keeeled me with her last post!!! EWO!! my backside!!
talking about EWO, where is that boy??
If anybody sees him, please tell him his buddy misses him...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Oh yes,idowu, you were the one who they started a thread just to wish you happy birthday.....
my, you are famous in this place (NL)
anyways, when cdamsel decides to talk...let her know I am only online for another hour...I am waiting...
Loool.. aproko! Dis gal hen! I likey already. *singing dr sid* deres something about u! Something about u gal.... are u dancing? Don't tell me u dere standing why Badosky dey waste melody o! Come on shakements my friend! angry

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by geogeous(f): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hey alos. Any food left,girls are not smiling o.[s]don't U dare tell me to cook any yeye food[/s]
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
dis kind of love,kind of love..sweet sweet love sweet sweet love Idowu, make una no vex, I am dancing now!
After all My dear crushee has shown face...
Screw...how are you? hope you are ok now..please dont leave....please...dont mind dem...uhm, about the full panties...LOL...they are comfortable...and YES, i do wear them...the so called "seggzy" ones give me wedgies....
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
geogeous: Hey alos. Any food left,girls are not smiling o.[s]don't U dare tell me to cook any yeye food[/s]
Food ke? DAT Slimyemmy geh has not finished with the moinmoin today...we are all starving...
How you dey though? how body?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Oooopsii! scarfacescrewface in da block y'all... Yoh! Yoh! *sighs* I hope he ain't got a screw face o! *she adjusts her bling bling gele* Mr ScrewdriverScrewface, my name is B to da A to da D to da osky! How u doing? smiley
Re: Alosiby's house... by geogeous(f): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
My body is not fine o. Shebi u can ask farydah to cook
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2012
Farydah ke?? No! We are being treated by the new arrivals....no cooking today! Now where is that Slimyem geh...
Slim!! Get a recipe from callotti and cook us food jor!
Idowu: Screwface is one of the fine brothers we have here in diaryland (he's second to Seun in my books)...his face is not screwed at all!
@cdamsel: you are still yet to comment....when you said "the big people of diaryland" having a fallout, who did you mean?? please elaborate...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
geogeous: My body is not fine o. Shebi u can ask farydah to cook
Oya wetin u wan chop o! My grandma calls me Idowu alapa stainless (abeg sum1 translate for d Americanos and Lebanese in da block),so madam! Name it! I'll deliver as a welcome goody goody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50)

The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.