Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39851 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Screwface(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2012
Lol..Alos my crush! Been waiting for u sincce yestrday. I no go anywhere o. E-badubelle wan pursue megringrin..i no go sha.

I got to see SOM yestrday. She's d direct opposite of the person i had in mind. I expected her2b one big,chubby,fair and a bit-short-kinda-lady. Her picx threw me off guard.
There's nothing ajepako about Creme o. Atleast from her picx,the girl looks very well fed and catered for. Thumbs up2u both.
Sappiredamsel..dnt know her exact height per say,buh am definately taller than her..as u of her too.
I'l b uploadin our picx soonest.
@Idowu..my other handle paddy,welcome dearie. Hope Ijebabe is doing fine?
@Slimyem,am stl on the edge on who owes the other an appology here. It was a generalised presumption,you could have chosen 2ignore it but you felt offended by it. Sori sha. But truly truly,e no dey my mind to appologise. For peace sake tho..sori.
@cdamsel..welcome on board again. You should prolly remodify ur Diary entries. We cool now. Ain't wel?
Ehen Alos..lol. Those kin pata no sexky at all sha. No follow SOM jare;

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Farydah ke?? No! We are being treated by the new arrivals....no cooking today! Now where is that Slimyem geh...
Slim!! Get a recipe from callotti and cook us food jor!
Idowu: Screwface is one of the fine brothers we have here in diaryland (he's second to Seun in my books)...his face is not screwed at all!
@cdamsel: you are still yet to comment....when you said "the big people of diaryland" having a fallout, who did you mean?? please elaborate...
Oh yeah? Tell me sumtin! So it's hia d fine bois of NL use as dia hiding spot? Hen hen! I have missed plentiful ke! Oya screwface say hi na! sad
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
*dancing kukere!!*
Screw: I have a confession...you are also my Dland crush...#yourblushingismakingmyblushtoblush....grin
Leave my pata sef!! Who am i being seggzy for? She na peeping toms like Mynd or for my ex-ijebu hubby?
It seems Mr Jare loves full patas...grin
they are not seggzy, but are very comfortable....back in the day they used to call them tangas....I think its more the person who is wearing them than the patas themselves....like, would you find olami seggzy in whatever she wears?
So, Me i would like to eat Jollof rice and chicken (the thigh) seeing as you are taking the orders...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
@Screw, some of us no get boyfies to be buying us seggzy patas....Na our Papas dash us money to buy pata and if they see seggzy pata on the washing line na ashawo bizness them go think we start...grin

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by cdamsel(f): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
Was trying so hard 2 ignore u,bt really seems 2 me u want 2 hi,so wat is it now dat u ve my attention?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
who? me?? cdamsel, who are you talking to? please be specific...if you were ignoring us, why did I see you on the thread earlier on? Anyways, sha....as you can see we welcome people...its no use being petty/sulking about us not inviting you here or to "join our gang" and causing beef...do you or do you not want to be welcomed here?
Re: Alosiby's house... by geogeous(f): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
*sneezes* atttttchhhhin!
since u insist,peppered chicken and any chilled fruity drink will do
Re: Alosiby's house... by cdamsel(f): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
@cdamsel: you are still yet to comment....when you said "the big people of diaryland" having a fallout, who did you mean?? please elaborate...[/quote]u re a smart girl right?I am sure u can read well 2,cld u pls go bk 2 check again?I am pretty sure I didn't write dat
Re: Alosiby's house... by geogeous(f): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pounded yam and ugu soup doesn't sound like a bad idea cool
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
cdamsel: Was trying so hard 2 ignore u,bt really seems 2 me u want 2 hi,so wat is it now dat u ve my attention?
Bebe! Chil na! Dey seem kinda nice o! If na sarcasm dem dey use operate, u sef u return it wiv agberoism. Oya smile joor! Fine gal no pimples! I love ur swag and I love ur dimples! Eee ye! ye ye! Oshe! Mogbe! cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
Heading home now...permission to have party now that screw is here..
kisses!! (not for you mynd)
Re: Alosiby's house... by cdamsel(f): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: who? me?? cdamsel, who are you talking to? please be specific...if you were ignoring us, why did I see you on the thread earlier on? Anyways, sha....as you can see we welcome people...its no use being petty/sulking about us not inviting you here or to "join our gang" and causing beef...do you or do you not want to be welcomed here?
yes alos I was talking 2 u,sulk?me sulk?I ve moved on I ve apologized 2 cream,so I think we clear.seriously?I ask again,isn't there freedom of movement on NL?I wasn't peeping I was reading,u re very interesting 2 watch I must confess.really don't care if I am part of ur infamous gang,wat is dis high sch?where u ve 2 fit in wit d popular?
Re: Alosiby's house... by cdamsel(f): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bebe! Chil na! Dey seem kinda nice o! If na sarcasm dem dey use operate, u sef u return it wiv agberoism. Oya smile joor! Fine gal no pimples! I love ur swag and I love ur dimples! Eee ye! ye ye! Oshe! Mogbe! cheesy
u know I am very nice,peace loving person,she has just refused 2 let it go,I ve apologized 2 d diff parties involved wat else does she want?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Heading home now...permission to have party now that screw is here..
kisses!! (not for you mynd)
I already get so many kisses, I am tired of kisses.
Re: Alosiby's house... by cdamsel(f): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
@cdamsel..welcome on board again. You should prolly remodify ur Diary entries. We cool now. Ain't wel?
[/quote]won't just modify it ll shut it down,we re cool,bt alos isn't,I guess grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Party's going down tonight I would have loved to share invites but........
So for all y'all who have invites meet us there
Re: Alosiby's house... by slimyem: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Screwface: @Slimyem,am stl on the edge on who owes the other an appology here. It was a generalised presumption,you could have chosen 2ignore it but you felt offended by it. Sori sha. But truly truly,e no dey my mind to appologise. For peace sake tho..sori.
very reluctant and grudging sorry....
You made it sound like i and romance section members are inferior to you guys and not worth being in your clique and as such deserve to be kept out at all costs.Yes,i took it personally...and i won't take my actions back because it wasn't my initial intention to cause trouble.
I take the sorry bee bee..the same way u gave it..
Cheers!!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2012
To do list.
1) Send an e-mail, make that two
2) Light up the place like the fourth of July
its on
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Screwface:
@Idowu..my other handle paddy,welcome dearie;
Mogbe! U sabi badosky? shocked shocked
Omo, una go begin queue for autogbayi o! Who is u sir?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
cdamsel: u know I am very nice,peace loving person,she has just refused 2 let it go,I ve apologized 2 d diff parties involved wat else does she want?
No mind am! i think she wants ur left bummm chick, Jus cut d dented part give am jare! Kilode? Han Han! Make una no frustrate my beauty queen o! Kini gan? Screwface! Hold my yansh abeg! I wan vex joor! angry
Re: Alosiby's house... by cdamsel(f): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No mind am! i think she wants ur left bummm chick, Jus cut d dented part give am jare! Kilode? Han Han! Make una no frustrate my beauty queen o! Kini gan? Screwface! Hold my yansh abeg! I wan vex joor! angry
u cdats wat I call sense of humour,hi 5 sweetiegrin.even if u yab me sef e no go pain me kissi wld just laf it off,life is very simple u know...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Omolola1(f): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2012
Alosiby:keep it up

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2012
Cdamsel: you say you apologised to all the parties BUT ME! Me alone you singled out and called prom queen..why wont i vex and hold it against you? Ehn?? Mscheeeeew! angry
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2012
alosiby92: Cdamsel: you say you apologised to all the parties BUT ME! Me alone you singled out and called prom queen..why wont i vex and hold it against you? Ehn?? Mscheeeeew! angry
Madam! U might wanna relax o! Dat angry face might cost u a session of Botox in d future. Now dat said, wot type of sorry do u want? Mugabe style, Goodluck style,Raskimino style ati be be lo.... I seriously don't understand d whole noise making mehn! Stop forming military and let peace reign na! Haba! Dis d-section sef, u guys u change ur name from Dairylanders to Dairylistics excrembres! Hian!!! See discrimination o! Han Han! So we have to view as guest to know wassup? Laye! MBA! Hia na Facebook? Abeg make we dey jolly dey go Joor! what can fa gbogbo nonsense yen na! We are for freedom of speech jare!! *drops mic and winks @ cdamsel* bebe! I try wiv my paramentspeech? cheesy cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2012
hehe..so teeo started drinking at 16?
idowu, you try sha....I have heard you!
@EVERYONE: This is me leaving Cdamsel alone...not that she apologised but for peace's sake, I will ignore the past and move on with life....I get better things to do..
and in other news....you people did not have a party? why na? idowu was all dressed up and screw was cooking...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
So Geogeous has four brothers?
One for me grin,
One for Creme grin,
One for madam choi grin (the weird bro)and....
Oh, One already has a fiancee..sad
Re: Alosiby's house... by UjSizzle(f): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2012
Hello, good morning.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Good morning UJ....sorry, nobody is home at the moment, but i am sure there is food in the fridge and superstory repeat showing on the tv...feel free to siddon and help yourself...I'm off to lectures!
Re: Alosiby's house... by UjSizzle(f): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2012
Thanks Alosiby.

*opens fridge and takes a pack of juice, bag of chips, apple, gala*

see enjoyment grin
*changes station to soundcity*
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2012
What tha hell is going in this house...and where is my @breathing?undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2012
uj_sizzle: Thanks Alosiby.

*opens fridge and takes a pack of juice, bag of chips, apple, gala*

see enjoyment grin
*changes station to soundcity*
*joins her in jiration*
uj! abeg open dat fridge check if kasenprenco dey pls... am in d mood to #&*%*%

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51)

The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.