Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39959 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by slimyem: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2012
y'all don't know idowu o...
She's not insulting anyone...
She has plenty screws loose in her head.
Once you understand that,you understand her..
Idowu,if you don't stop,i'll ask you to go and kneel down and raise up your hands now..
Behave asap!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by slimyem: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
teeo:

Hey Slimyem i know you want some hugs oya *lots of hugs*. I organize parties so well and i think you are worth having a party for but before that i wld like to give you a simple assignment.
Help make Idowuogbo calm down and feel welcome.
*hug accepted*
Now i feel warm..i still need a party though..tonguetongue
Idowu will behave..i have her whistle..just chill!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
3 in 1? shocked shocked Haba! Na gang fight? Cool down na! Blame my keypad tongue

KK keypad behave yourself. As for Idowu *hugs*

Seems like slimyem would soon have her party
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
Slimyem will only have a party after screwface comes back and not until she has finished with the moimoi and akara. has she even started shelling the beans?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
You guys should know we joke and dont take things personally (unless we are under attack)..back in the day i used to abuse creme for being a stripper and trying to steal my husband by claiming co-wifery...hehe, good old days...
see teeo, he cannot resist women...welcoming two strangers before my cowife has approved...mscheeeeeww! He just wants another excuse to drink palm wine..
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
omotola:
I‘m pretty sure it‘s difficult for them to leave.
Shame on y‘all!

One fool made this post in his diary but as of now we have welcomed our new friends.
Idowuogbo, Slimyem and Cdamsel. A party would soon be held for you pretty ladies.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2012
**rolls wheel barrow across** And how come I get to sleep with the gate man? I will rather go sleep with my sugar-mummy
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
Cdamsel?? Wait oh! Teeo...stop right there!!! this is not the main chat room oh!! I am still beefing with some people. did she come here? did she knock on the door and say sorry people, i want to come and visit. I would like some suya? NO!
so why are we welcoming 3 people? Bring Screwface back, then we will talk....make una no drag everybody to this house...all the rooms are occupied
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: You gusy should know we joke and dont take things personally (unless we are unde attack)..back in the day i used to abuse creme for being a stripper and trying to steal my husband by claiming co-wifery...hehe, good old days...
see teeo, he cannot resist women...welcoming two strangers before my cowife has approved...mscheeeeeww! He just wants another excuse to drink palm wine..

Dont blame me thats my soft spot. But i think am already hooked wink
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sugar mummy is already sharing the king sized bedroom with tani, it will not fit you Mynd, (besides, you are still being punished) make you sleep with gateman sha....
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Cdamsel?? Wait oh! Teeo...stop right there!!! this is not the main chat room oh!! I am still beefing with some people. did she come here? did she knock on the door and say sorry people, i want to come and visit. I would like some suya? NO!
so why are we welcoming 3 people? Bring Screwface back, then we will talk....make una no drag everybody to this house...all the rooms are occupied

i have heard
Re: Alosiby's house... by slimyem: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Slimyem will only have a party after screwface comes back [s]and not until she has finished with the moimoi and akara. has she even started shelling the beans?[/s]
No problem.i have scores to settle with him sef so he had better show face asap. [s]I just hope he is not one of my haterz on his real handle..[/s]
We'll discuss the moinmoin after the parry...cheesycheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Sugar mummy is already sharing the king sized bedroom with tani, it will not fit you Mynd, (besides, you are still being punished) make you sleep with gateman sha....
I can real her away na. I gats sag. My Adopted mother (idowu) taught me well
Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
C-what?? angry

Has teeo been sleep typing??

I think I need that boomerang slippers alos.. angry

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
slimyem: No problem.i have scores to settle with him sef so he had better show face asap. [s]I just hope he is not one of my haterz on his real handle..[/s]
We'll discuss the moinmoin after the parry...cheesycheesy
I dey always fear this babe. But slimyem, make we behave na
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
Slimyem: NO PARRY UNTIL SCREWFACE SHOWS FACE, You hear?? angry angry
Be ni mo so be! (yes!that is how I have said it!!)
I hereby ban any parties until screwface comes...(Teeo, where do you think you are bringing that palmwine?? )NO PARTY! FULL STOP!
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
StateOfMind: C-what?? angry

Is teeo been sleep typing??

I think I need that boomerang slippers alos.. angry
Abi oh!!! Grabs boomerang slipper!! TEEO! I will beat you until omo come-ot for your mouth, you hear! angry
Suya for who? did she beg you?
Instead of you to be romancing your buddy, see you chasing a skirt...msheeeeeeeeew!
@mynd: Tmama sleeping in Gateman's shed? lailai, not in this house! It will not happun!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Slimyem: NO PARRY UNTIL SCREWFACE SHOWS FACE, You hear?? angry angry
Be ni mo so be! (yes!that is how I have said it!!)
I hereby ban any parties until screwface comes...(Teeo, where do you think you are bringing that palmwine?? )NO PARTY! FULL STOP!
**siddon look mode again**
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
**siddon look mode again**
**siddon make i slap you mode activated**
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92:
**siddon make i slap you mode activated**
As if you can fight. You and that your nose.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92:
Abi oh!!! Grabs boomerang slipper!! TEEO! I will beat you until omo come-ot for your mouth, you hear! angry
Suya for who? did she beg you?
Instead of you to be romancing your buddy, see you chasing a skirt...msheeeeeeeeew!
@mynd: Tmama sleeping in Gateman's shed? lailai, not in this house! It will not happun!
She wants to be with me na. Where ever I am, she will be
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
As if you can fight. You and that your nose.
Mu choi choi choi!! I see you are still recovering from the rat poison you kissed on my nose the other day...grin admit it, Mynd..you missed us when we stopped chatting in the main thread....
And in other news, Cdamsel wrote:
Neva ever wanted 2 open a diary,bt I am forced 2,nt much of a writer,bt I ll just try & I really doubt I am gonna keep up with updating it.

D famous dairy gang keep breaking my heart ever single time.u say d diary chatroom is open 2 only pple wit diary bt I am sure even as I open dis diary I still won't fit it.
I addressed dem as mean girls & I stilll stand by that.u make any1 who isn't in ur infamous gang unwanted,alos.... I bet u sleep well @ 9t knowing u re d prom queen of d diary section??
yet we say nigerian is bad bt we can't even accommodate others on a simple thread,its really heartbreaking.
unfortunately I am nt an attention seeker,neither am I scavenging 4 friends,I just wanna speak my mind cos u guys re just 2 self righteous 4 me.

Now u wanna modify ur threads?I den ask, wat den was d sole purpose of opening d diary in d 1st place?didn't it occur 2 u dat d diary section is open 2 other pple as well?do u know who & who have viewed ur diary?it just sounds absurb 2 me dat its now u just realised dat pple read ur diary & now u wanna act like u embarrassed about it?
I wanna apologize 2 cream I guess I took it 2 far,wld wanna kiss and make up wit u,sent u a mail doe,I guess its entirely up 2 u if u wanna accept my apology or not, cos it was neva my intention.
Learnt u went 2 a wedding,hp soon u wld b inviting us 2 urs.

party for who
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
She wants to be with me na. Where ever I am, she will be
Tmama: what do you have to say about this?
Mynd, in her high position, she cannot be caught in such locations....
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92:
Mu choi choi choi!! I see you are still recovering from the rat poison you kissed on my nose the other day...grin admit it, Mynd..you missed us when we stopped chatting in the main thread....
And in other news, Cdamsel wrote:

party for who
Missed? It seems you have no idea that I am a party starter everywhere abi?
Active on every section. I was just peeping to make sure things don't get outta hand but guess I was not watching enough. Besides I heard a storm is coming
**grabs umbrella**
Off to the politics section
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
party starter or trouble maker? Mynd...you missed us and you know it...otherwise, why else would you follow us here and admit that you were reading and eventually comment on the thread?...#Someonefeelsleftout...grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: party starter or trouble maker? Mynd...you missed us and you know it...otherwise, why else would you follow us here and admit that you were reading and eventually comment on the thread?...#Someonefeelsleftout...grin
You can never get in my head seriously.someone here is following me and me following and the head popped up. I checked and saw my name mentioned. Could have come in for a fight but I had promised not to fight y'all no more. So I just let it slide and just kept soaking it in.
But seriously someone threatened rain.
I gate my umbrella oo. Lets see how much rain you gate in em clouds
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2012

LMAO, someone wants rain.

When my rain falls it comes with a flood that would last 40days and 40nights but this morning i smelt a sweet smelling savour of a peace offering rising to my nostrils and i have decided to bring out my rainbow of peace.

My rainbow signifies an end to all battles(with an exception to one). The colours of the rainbow shows am ready to make peace reign that doesnt mean we are good to go.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
Come to think of it, Slimyem, you exposed screw in both the derailers paradise thread AND the joystick threadshocked:O....no wonder he left...WICKEDNESS!! Its official, we are taking you for deliverance at MFM...(By the way, please modify those posts,*Oya, come take some burger nuts.. thanks)
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
slimyem: y'all don't know idowu o...
She's not insulting anyone...
She has plenty screws loose in her head.
Once you understand that,you understand her..
Idowu,if you don't stop,i'll ask you to go and kneel down and raise up your hands now..
Behave asap!!
Lwkmmd!!! Iyen Emi na? Yemz! Me? Wa gba!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
I come well equip menh. What do you want? 9mm, desert eagles, barrettas, 100mm shells, V2s, nuclear war heads? I am a walking armour so rain is what it is to me, water. Lets see how your peace plan works.
But FYI, I stay strapped like car seats
Re: Alosiby's house... by Mynd44: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
alosiby92: Come to think of it, Slimyem, you exposed screw in both the derailers paradise thread AND the joystick threadshocked:O....no wonder he left...WICKEDNESS!! Its official, we are taking you for deliverance at MFM...(By the way, please modify those posts,*Oya, come take some burger nuts.. thanks)
modify ke? Abel leave am. Infact make I go quote am fast fast.
**multi tabing**
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2012
teeo:
LMAO, someone wants rain.

When my rain falls it comes with a flood that would last 40days and 40nights but this morning i smelt a sweet smelling savour of a peace offering rising to my nostrils and i have decided to bring out my rainbow of peace.

My rainbow signifies an end to all battles(with an exception to one). The colours of the rainbow shows am ready to make peace reign that doesnt mean we are good to go.
See dis wan o! U forming 50cent abi? Hmm... *grabs bulletproof* craze get level hia o! shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (51)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.