Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39848 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2012
alosiby92: hehe..so teeo started drinking at 16?
idowu, you try sha....I have heard you!
@EVERYONE: This is me leaving Cdamsel alone...not that she apologised but for peace's sake, I will ignore the past and move on with life....I get better things to do..
and in other news....you people did not have a party? why na? idowu was all dressed up and screw was cooking...
ur people are not user friendly at all... imagine! i buy ko-shoe for the occasion and u guys just flopped d whole happenings. am vexingg! oya hug me! tight ooo! angry angry angry angry
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ur people are not user friendly at all... imagine! i buy ko-shoe for the occasion and u guys just flopped d whole happenings. am vexingg! oya hug me! tight ooo! angry angry angry angry

*lots of hug*
Morning
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2012
uj_sizzle: Thanks Alosiby.

*opens fridge and takes a pack of juice, bag of chips, apple, gala*

see enjoyment grin
*changes station to soundcity*

if there is alomo, bring one for me please
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2012
teeo:

*lots of hug*
Morning
awwww...morning teeo! how ur kini? tongue wink cheesy

PS- who is sixteen? she keeps peeping.. she is scaring me o! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2012
Kini? Duh pls explain.
Sixteen is a diarian with swags.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2012
teeo: Kini? Duh pls explain.
Sixteen is a diarian with swags.
kini means **** cheesy cheesy

wiv swaggs? hmmm.. i c! lipsrsealed
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo Badosky....... I aint peeping o, there are just times I don't feel like talking. So one can actually scare u?
Goodmorning people, do have a fruitful week.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
kini means **** cheesy cheesy

wiv swaggs? hmmm.. i c! lipsrsealed

Kini is chilling inside something called a zipper. So how is your tini wink
Re: Alosiby's house... by UjSizzle(f): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

if there is alomo, bring one for me please

hmph if there's anything that vile in this fridge I'm flinging it. How do u even kiss girls after drinking dat thing sef?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
uj_sizzle:

hmph if there's anything that vile in this fridge I'm flinging it. How do u even kiss girls after drinking dat thing sef?

i didn't plan on drinking it...i wanted to reserve it for my alomo-starved brother, ikekings...i wonder how he woos gurls with that odour protruding from his mouth...how is your day going so far?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

i didn't plan on drinking it...i wanted to reserve it for my alomo-starved brother, ikekings...i wonder how he woos gurls with that odour protruding from his mouth...how is your day going so far?
sharrap, stop denying it...alomo is the only thing you understand.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
sixteen: Idowuogbo Badosky....... I aint peeping o, there are just times I don't feel like talking. So one can actually scare u?
Goodmorning people, do have a fruitful week.
Hehehehe! yes o! chucky scares me sad sad
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
ItsModella:
sharrap, stop denying it...alomo is the only thing you understand.

sweery, stop this allegations...am innocent...i dig soft drinks only..uju am innocent worlahi
Re: Alosiby's house... by ikekings(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

Wtf!!!! It ain't easy... grin grin grin...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hehehehe! yes o! chucky scares me sad sad
Well, I'm sixteen not chucky.... Fear not!
Re: Alosiby's house... by UjSizzle(f): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

i think i shld know by now that Ike is d sugar lord. No dey bear false witness Lala.
Day isn't as good as i'd have loved.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
*Coughs...
Ehm, Itsmodella andikekings...you people are chasing away my house guests...who are you? Kindly introduce yourself and how you know us and explain why you have not started a diary....
Thank you...
Re: Alosiby's house... by ikekings(m): 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
So we have to start a diary, to post on this thread?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
uj_sizzle:

i think i shld know by now that Ike is d sugar lord. No dey bear false witness Lala.
Day isn't as good as i'd have loved.

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked...ike, sugar lord?....uju, dont tell me you've fallen for his charms...*sad*..ike, what do you use in deceiving this gurls...

Uju, why is your day not that good?...don't give up hope, there is still time for your day to turn out as you wanted it to
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
alosiby92: *Coughs...
Ehm, Itsmodella andikekings...you people are chasing away my house guests...who are you? Kindly introduce yourself and how you know us and explain why you have not started a diary...
Thank you...
stop dis! stop it!
Re: Alosiby's house... by ikekings(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked...ike, sugar lord?....uju, dont tell me you've fallen for his charms...*sad*..ike, what do you use in deceiving this gurls...
Hmmmm... angry angry angry... Which girls? angry angry angry....
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
alosiby92: *Coughs...
Ehm, Itsmodella andikekings...you people are chasing away my house guests...who are you? Kindly introduce yourself and how you know us and explain why you have not started a diary....
Thank you...

hian!!...alosiby, you've gotta stop...it aint a must to write a diary about oneself...ike and itsmodella are fun people that everyone loves to be with so your post above will actually scare away reasonable people who will find your opinion demeaning...this is a general forum not an alosiby forum...let learn to live with one another and tolerate each other differences
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
ikekings: Hmmmm... angry angry angry... Which girls? angry angry angry....

*gives him a hot conc dirty slap*..sharrap before i expose you and cost you your crushes on diaryland who might think you are one holy boywinkwinkwink
Re: Alosiby's house... by ikekings(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

*gives him a hot conc dirty slap*..sharrap before i expose you and cost you your crushes on diaryland who might think you are one holy boywinkwinkwink
Sharaaaap... You already did...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

hian!!...alosiby, you've gotta stop...it aint a must to write a diary about oneself...ike and itsmodella are fun people that everyone loves to be with so your post above will actually scare away reasonable people who will find your opinion demeaning...this is a general forum not an alosiby forum...let learn to live with one another and tolerate each other differences
make sense!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

thanks jare...you're the man kiss kiss kiss
Re: Alosiby's house... by UjSizzle(f): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2012
lalaosky:

Uju, why is your day not that good?...don't give up hope, there is still time for your day to turn out as you wanted it to
hian whicch charm? abeg i'm anti charms oo. Na people dey fall for my charms instead.
Re: Alosiby's house... by netotse(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Tgirl
You Rock!...was actually going to direct one long post at you grin tongue but there's no point now.

@Badosky, lalaosky and all the other osky's...lol---> ik, modella and the other newbies(no mind me o, meself na newbie for this lungu)
Thing is, diarylanders all know a bit about each other from our respective diaries, the whole chat thing goes beyond being friendly and fun-loving, what you see here is just a bunch of people that have chosen to share some part of their lives with other people, so when people barge in(it does appear that way sometimes grin) It's like they're trying to cheat the process/jump the queue.

Folks here kinda have a rough idea of what's happening in parts of each others' lives, and no matter how you look at it, diarylanders'll still tend to clique because of that connection.

Imagine someone barging in on you and your peeps when you guys are doing your thing, wont it be somehow? Er'one's doing their best to be welcoming now(kyou no see as alos don turn herself into MC nii?), but still, you guys should try and see where we're coming from now.

2 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
netotse: @Tgirl
You Rock!...was actually going to direct one long post at you grin tongue but there's no point now.

@Badosky, lalaosky and all the other osky's...lol---> ik, modella and the other newbies(no mind me o, meself na newbie for this lungu)
Thing is, diarylanders all know a bit about each other from our respective diaries, the whole chat thing goes beyond being friendly and fun-loving, what you see here is just a bunch of people that have chosen to share some part of their lives with other people, so when people barge in(it does appear that way sometimes grin) It's like they're trying to cheat the process/jump the queue.

Folks here kinda have a rough idea of what's happening in parts of each others' lives, and no matter how you look at it, diarylanders'll still tend to clique because of that connection.

Imagine someone barging in on you and your peeps when you guys are doing your thing, wont it be somehow? Er'one's doing their best to be welcoming now(kyou no see as alos don turn herself into MC nii?), but still, you guys should try and see where we're coming from now.
Excuse me! If y'all want d privacy or woeva u wanna call it, u open a damn blog. Jeez!! Wots all dis about na! Na una get site? We hearing it here and dere dat dairylander dis dairylanders dat, ur feeling to superior for my liking mehn! Me personally,i have decided to keep a hardcopy of my life history in my brain not in paper.Seriously... so cus I don't have a page or two about different blah blah blah am not entitled to interact wiv whoever I want to on a public forum? U must be high on ewedu. Omo! U guys best activate d friendly part b4 provocation horizon hia o! Haba! It goes beyond gini? Wetin concern us if Cdamsel dey straff screwface offline? Abi wetin concern us if una dey do jacuzzi parrie monthly, get with it mehn... Face it or log off. Hian!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by cdamsel(f): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Excuse me! If y'all want d privacy or woeva u wanna call it, u open a damn blog. Jeez!! Wots all dis about na! Na una get site? We hearing it here and dere dat dairylander dis dairylanders dat, ur feeling to superior for my liking mehn! Me personally,i have decided to keep a hardcopy of my life history in my brain not in paper.Seriously... so cus I don't have a page or two about different blah blah blah am not entitled to interact wiv whoever I want to on a public forum? U must be high on ewedu. Omo! U guys best activate d friendly part b4 provocation horizon hia o! Haba! It goes beyond gini? Wetin concern us if Cdamsel dey straff screwface offline? Abi wetin concern us if una dey do jacuzzi parrie monthly, get with it mehn... Face it or log off. Hian!!!
ID u say?cdamsel dey do wetin? :owhere did dat 1 come 4m again?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
cdamsel: ID u say?cdamsel dey do wetin? :owhere did dat 1 come 4m again?
tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Must you always rant. Haba, he just said his own. And from what he said you shldnt be all worked up. He even sided you. Abeg you to like wahala chill small.
The next thing is one boy coming to say another thing. SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51)

The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.