Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39883 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2012
Gentiejag:

@sapphire... If every1 dsnt like me enuf to tell me, u nko? Ok..lets say u wea even faking it or mayb i misinterpreted d likeness, u shld stil v told mi.. Ah oga o (aye le) life is hard.

**blinking eyes hard to avoid tears**

Noooo,its nt like that ooo(in my sister's voice. Whenever she is guilty of something&wants 2explain, she will start by saying'noo,its nt lyk dat oo'). I can explain ooo. You were MIA
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 7:56am On Aug 17, 2012
LOL @Genitiejag: your own version of left behind.....sorry oh...anyways, welcome! welcome! glad you made it! hope the journey wasn't too long....let me go send teeo for some akara and Garri for you....*now where is that boy?
@ everyone else, did I not tell you to advertise? anyways, will do so on your behalf...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2012
#Come and join me sing hallellujah....ehn, so Teeo has finally succeeded in capturing Lady T's heart? Congratulations...Teeo: quick question, is she wife material?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2012
@alosiby92...see ao u murdered my name fa!

@teeo..gotten! U dnt want me ere..i know burr dd u really av to rub it in my face?

@sapphire...if its nt like dat, tell me wat its like o
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2012
@gentiejag, apologies...in my excitement, I wrote an extra letter and butchered the name (by the way, what does it mean?)...sorry oh, its ok...don't cry...by the way, whose thread did you eventually find us on?
ah ah now, @sapphire: #wickedness! why didn't you tell her to come earlier?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2012
@breathing: instead of you going on hunger strike because your baby is gone, you are off to eat breakfast?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2012
Gentiejag: @alosiby92...see ao u murdered my name fa!

@teeo..gotten! U dnt want me ere..i know burr dd u really av to rub it in my face?

@sapphire...if its nt like dat, tell me wat its like o

you were MIA nah
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2012
You are inviting me after the thread has gotten up to page 5

I'm not interested, thanks.

I still have a lot of diaries to catch up with. wink
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2012
Ehen, at last! @Tgirl, welcome! wink *Starts screaming: Teeo! Bright! Skillet! where art thou?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2012
@Tgirl..its not like that....just that on the day we started this thread you were posting about your pikin...we were waiting for you...sorry, ma
*Kneels on floor begging
please, stay
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2012
Alosiby: nooooo, it's not like that, seeee, people like me resort to food for comfort in times of great sadness like this wink

Gentiejag: sorry about your lost post. Didn't I hear speaking anything but English aint allowed!

Alosiby again: you will not kill me with this your future husband. Hehehehehe, now you sound like an Igbo girl, you would rather not invite your mother to your wedding than not have your fav ring, ok nah! Lwkmd

Teeo: not all Igbo guys are like I described o. Just the mixture of rich+barely educated+business guy+arrogant, most times! The normal ones are pretty much gentlemen!

Tgirl: Welcome, and please stay nah

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2012
alosiby92: @Tgirl..its not like that....just that on the day we started this thread you were posting about your pikin...we were waiting for you...sorry, ma
*Kneels on floor begging
please, stay

hehe,see begging.....
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2012
alosiby92: @Tgirl..its not like that....just that on the day we started this thread you were posting about your pikin...we were waiting for you...sorry, ma
*Kneels on floor begging
please, stay

I'm angry. angry angry angry
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2012
breathing:

Tgirl: Welcome, and please stay nah

OK. I will consider. wink

But only on one condition, I will not be made to read all them 5 pages. grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2012
teeo: Our Teacher has gone for her masters degree, her mum came to drag her from the Gang members. It seems the associate professor Sapphired also has a thesis to defend. But she had to jump in a danfo so she wont get late wink

Oga skillet tell schboy to go and clean the board... He is used to sch things....

Am still shy, reading a novel at the back sit adjacent the macho skillet..

Am awaiting a breath of fresh air from Breathing special.

[b]Tmama [/b]come and be the mod....

Thatz my boy...d only person that remembered me.

Is this suppose to be our comment thread now?

Well, I have being meaning to ask Molly about her health. Molly, hope you are better now. Take care of ya o. smiley

Btw, has she been here?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2012
tgal is here now. Thank God. It remains Molly&the likes
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ Tgirl, I can only pray that fine baby didn't inherit this your fear of reading. Nah, you don't have to read back now, but one day, curiosity is finally gonna make you do that.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2012
@tmama....thanks ma for staying.

@ breathing..its annoying joor! Of all posts for dem to hide...tnx anyways

@sapphire...i was never MIA o

@alosiby92..na long story

please where is molly?
Lemme ask google

**grabbing my laptop**
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Tgirl4real:

I'm angry. angry angry angry

Ema Binu ma! ejo, Ke duro (Please don't be angry, ma. Please stay)

@everyone: Molly too, has not arrived..after we have been calling her for years...I'm sure its beebee keeping her busy...these women and their babies, sha!
@Breathing: my mum will be there and my immediate family...as for the other wicked people in my life....LOL...So I'm now becoming Ibo? I haven't even tasted your yellow garri yet...(*searches cupboard for palm oil)
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2012
breathing: ℓ☺ℓ Tgirl, I can only pray that fine baby didn't inherit this your fear of reading. Nah, you don't have to read back now, but one day, curiosity is finally gonna make you do that.

lol. like say . . . I have started reading already. hehehehehe

Can I help it. cheesy
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sammiejo: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2012
Sammiejo: Hmmmm

Yeah sammiejo is here. We didnt 4get 2remember 2invite u ooo,lol. How pikin&husby?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hmm: bright, na wa o! How come u re alwayz roomies with 'egbe wagers'?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
@tgirl: i hope there will be some free food 'giving'? *winks*
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fyn gal: @tgirl: i hope there will be some free food 'giving'? *winks*

@
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mama T, y re u confused nah? Abi u xpect me to attend d 'giving' programme @ finicky fast food nd go back d same way we came?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Tgirl: you invited us for your church program and I assume Fyn is asking you if there would be item7/entertainment/eating and drinking in the agenda.

Fyngal: I don't know what egbe-wagers means but the law of attraction says you attract things you push against. Since I dislike the 'egbe-wagers' of this world, and push against them, I end up having them all the time. I think the remedy is to start loving them, though that won't be easy!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ok breathing, let me 'educate' you. Egbe wagers mean EGBE WAGERS! Qed! a.k.a, trouble makers, a.k.a 'old' gals-schooling- with-'small gals' lyk u. *tongue*
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
Lol
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fyn gal: Mama T, y re u confused nah? Abi u xpect me to attend d 'giving' programme @ finicky fast food nd go back d same way we came?

Oh My! I didn't copy dat.lol

Guess this response thread needs some getting used too. Yes o, Rice n Soup Very Plenty grin

If you like, make I no see u there.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
Oh! Mama T, sowie, buh my trip to lasgidi has been postponed till further notice. So, m still stuck in Benin for now.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
@GentieJag: LWKMD!!!LMNO!!! Ewo...so it was a thick yoruba accent coupled with bad english that got the man to leave you alone
wait, oh? what are you trying to say about Yorubas? and their accents? that we are not attractive, abi? that if you speak like us, men will run away?

*Grabs her boomerang slippers....rolls up arm sleeve....
Somebody wants to cause me touble today , oh!!!
@teeo and Skillet, hold me back before I disgrace yoruba land...
@ Sapphire: reporting live from luxurious bus? Safe Journey, oh! (by the way, what is a Lofinda?)I get that the woman was trying to sell it, like some kind of juju for money ritual or miracle writing pen..please elaborate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51)

Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.