Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? (48905 Views)

CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / If You Want NIGERIA DIVIDED, Dont Vote A Northerner In 2015 / I Had A Dream That Nigeria Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by jenfasion: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
god no go Gery oooo
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by ocelot2006(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sorry, it's not gonna happen. So keep dreaming.

One question though. Why the hell was Akwa Ibom and Cross River states lumped into Biafra instead of the Niger-Delta? Wetin concern Biafra with us? Abi na by force?
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by ocelot2006(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
duni04:
All the energy you want to use to set up a confederation and make Lagos the capital and contribute 40% of whatever, why not direct same energy into making your present leaders accountable. Do you think a new set of politicians will fall feom heaven and take charge when we split? You think they'll suddenly start caring for you instead of themselves when we split? If you're too lazy to demand accountability and good governance from your representatives, senators and governors now, what makes you think you'll change when Biafra or oduduwa or arewa is actualised.
If we channel all this energy we're using to scream 'sperate' into making this country work, things may actually get better. This romantic or utopian idea of forming Biafra or Oduduwa and allocating whatever to whatever is just wishful thinking. If your leaders are not listening to you now, they won't listen to you in Biafra or whatever you want to call yourself.

EXCELLENT POST!!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by ocelot2006(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Danka7777:

Sensible Yoruba man, trying your best to include edo, tactically excluding Onitsha and ultimately luring the Niger Delta Republic into Oduduwa Republic for their oil...sabi better thing o.

Edo can join Oduduwa but Niger Delta will never ever ever have anything to do with yorubas; they have nothing in common with them. People forget that 70% of Niger Deltans have igbo names and can speak Igbo fluently. Many people don't know this. Do you know that late Maryam Babangida could speak Igbo fluently, same goes with Deizani Madueke?

Ok hold it right there, you bloody liar! 70% of Niger-Deltans are igbos?!! Haba!! Seriously you Biafran cheerleaders are so desperate to have us on your side. Why not tell the garbage you just spewed to the Ibibios, Annangs', Kalabaris, Urhobos, Ijaws, itsekiris, Efiks, etc. We have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in common culture-wise with the Igbos. So please zip it.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by jason123: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
ocelot2006:

Ok hold it right there, you bloody liar! 70% of Niger-Deltans are igbos?!! Haba!! Seriously you Biafran cheerleaders are so desperate to have us on your side. Why not tell the garbage you just spewed to the Ibibios, Annangs', Kalabaris, Urhobos, Ijaws, itsekiris, Efiks, etc. We have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in common culture-wise with the Igbos. So please zip it.

Absolutely NOTHING!!! No mind them.

WTF is a Temi, a Tosan etc doing in Biafra? I reject it IJN!!! Biafrans, na by force?!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by ocelot2006(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
chmod777:
Brother where did you get your info. Has there been and friction before and now between Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers and Igbo men. bre it communal, political or what so ever. Despite speaking different langauges, there seems to be great mutual understanding and tolerance. FIND out your self

You're so wrong. Akwa Ibom may share a border with Igbo states. But we sure as hell don't trust you. Sorry, but that's the fact.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by johnwell(m): 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
I support this map, so be it...
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by FreeBird1: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
[quote author=Yomieluv]i want us to disintegrate shaarp sharp[/quote= u ar a bloody IDIOT]
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by OneNaira6: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Jason/alj-harem biko for GODSAKE take pride in yourself, ppl long found out you aren't delta. Stop claiming a state you have no connection to. It is getting annoying self. Dude take pride in yourself. Pick a tribe and stick with it in all your ids. Are you yoruba, ibibio, igbo, urhobo or iteskiri?. Pick an ethnicity and stick to it in all your ids. Noone ever claimed itesiri are igbo NEVER. Stop trying to make connection 2 something that has 0 connection. Stop logging in and out with all your ids to speak for all region in nd despite being ignorant and last but not least, stop trying to subconsciously create a VERY unrealistic truth. As i told your other brother, delta would not join odua republic NEVER. Similar to biafra war and the mid-western creation, everyone would make a decision and choose were they would go. Last advice:
Stick with one tribe, one id, one state and one community.

Btw: just because you stopped using an id to make controversy statement, does not mean people have FORGOTTEN the id when you bring it back up. Just saying
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by tope3x(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by tope3x(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
YES BRO, NIGERIA CANNOT BROKE grin grin cool EVEN IF IT BROKE, WE WILL CEMENTED IT...I AGREE WITH YOU BRO cry cry cry
Vegetable soup: Nigeria cannot broke,we will used plaster or even cement to cemented it. angry
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by joejeezy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
....and this is even worst

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by OneNaira6: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^lol at picture grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by tandoe: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Nigeria is lyk butt cheeks though strong shit may try †φ seperate us but we always stay 2geda naija 4 life all those bad belle people wey dey try seperate us cuz dem wanna rule at all cost first dem use coup den political killings later kidnaping and nw boko d only msg I av 4 U̶̲̥̅̊, 4rm my GOD βε̲̣ say everyday 4 d theif one day 4 naija
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Samoseed: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
Vegetable soup: Nigeria cannot broke,we will used plaster or even cement to cemented it. angry
:-OWETIN!!!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by bamuhanya: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
amunites19: The only northerners want Nigeria to continue are the;
1. Big business tycoons because their business base in south
2. Theives politicians who depend on Government's money
3. Old theives who already stole oil blocks and the blocks are in the south
4. Political mafias who use south for polical maneuvering either by rigging or by using sentiments

But ordinary northerner has nothing to loose in dividing Nigeria.

God bless you and i hope they read this.So they start there move out of this areas and invest where its better for them or stand aside when this goes down.As there investment becomes there collateral damage.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Bluemoon1(f): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
I would like Nigeria to divide into two not five. Still don't understand the need for Niger delta and west division. Middle belt will choose which side they want to stay on but they'll most likely choose the south cos most of them are Christians. The southern part would be a mixture of Christians, non-extremist Muslims and whatever peaceful religion there is. then the extremist Muslims can have their own country. That's my opinion sha
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Limaoscar: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
I'll like to see the fine details before I start negociating for Cross Riverians.

I wonder what we 'll be doing in Biafra.....Running domestic errands, tapping their Palm trees, working their farms or just cleaning their toilets?

The Old South Eastern States with Igbo as Majority didn't "pay" so this won't be any different. All minorities in the South-South should be bunched-up together.The South-South Republic made-up of Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Rivers and Edo States will work for me.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by ashson: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
abbey37: AREWA republic go suffeeeeeerrrrr,Na dem plenty pass without any major natural or human resources
so now u agree d north plenty pass.. but when election comes u wl start bragging
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by odogwux(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Where are you from?

M M M: Thank God am not from 9ja undecided
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by OneNaira6: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Blue moon: I would like Nigeria to divide into two not five. Still don't understand the need for Niger delta and west division. Middle belt will choose which side they want to stay on but they'll most likely choose the south cos most of them are Christians. The southern part would be a mixture of Christians, non-extremist Muslims and whatever peaceful religion there is. then the extremist Muslims can have their own country. That's my opinion sha

You people need to stop this. There is no such thing, a very NON-EXISTING, thing as west and niger-delta connection. Wtf? Is it because of oil? Haba leave delta be jor. Let ppl choose their destination. I don't want to join west, my ppl would not join west. I can not speak for others but using their conversation on NL. I can naturally tell you the urhobo don't want to join west. The ijaw do not want to join west. The edo wants to be by themselves. The actual iteskiri, not the wannabe, on NL do not want to join west. Stop forcing it on us.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Joshcoli(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Talk is cheap angry Nigeria breaking is not going to happen, it will never happen!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by dasparrow: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
odogwu-x:
Where are you from?

Probably from some filthy gutter.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by asha80(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
op when you lump all people from south south states together you honestly think you are creating a country that would be functional?so you think because all except crossriver are oil producing then automatically they are all going to function well as one country?i laugh.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by bamuhanya: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dongeo1: IBB Say he will comback to kaki if nageria wil divid & called for war, pls us leand from hestory

^^^ Don't worry about him.He will get over it with time when reality stares him in the face.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by edogram1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Please how do i get this on my phone? I need link to download it...
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by bamuhanya: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
Blue moon: I would like Nigeria to divide into two not five. Still don't understand the need for Niger delta and west division. Middle belt will choose which side they want to stay on but they'll most likely choose the south cos most of them are Christians. The southern part would be a mixture of Christians, non-extremist Muslims and whatever peaceful religion there is. then the extremist Muslims can have their own country. That's my opinion sha

^^^ That is more reasonable.Since you admit it based on your mental capacity to suggest so.I know with this conclusion you hardly understand anything and as such your wishful wrong position.Then what happens to the cannibal/human eating xtians? bet you didn't think that did you?
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/789851_NIGERIAN_which_way_jpg66a678312e28018d188a2a1d69b3afd5

Onitsha in Niger delta ? Haha OP don smoke lizard $h!t tire !!! Onitsha is igbo land , Anioma - Ukwani would be in the Biafran republic , Igbo speaking parts of benue bordering Enugu , Ebonyi , Cross rivers(Oju, Obi, Okpokwu, Ohimini to Ogbadibo LGA(Aifam-Owukpa village)would also be part of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by otosa(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
This is what have been pray for day and night and I believe that by year 2015 is gonna happen by grace of God.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Onlytruth(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
otosa: This is what have been pray for day and night and I believe that by year 2015 is gonna happen by grace of God.

Here is what I think.

I think that if you come across 100 Nigerians, my hunch is that (for those of them who remember at all to pray for Nigeria) about 70% are praying. . . for Nigeria's disintegration, while the other 30% are praying for themselves. I strongly doubt that you will come across any Nigerian praying for Nigeria to remain indivisible. A Nigerian may pray that he corners some government contract so that he will join the "choppers club", and these are the usual "patriotic" Nigerians you see here pretending to love Nigeria.

The GOD that I know and serve is a PRAYER ANSWERING GOD.
One of these days, he will speak LOUD and CLEAR about all the prayers he has been getting from Nigeria, and there will be NO DOUBT AT ALL that he has spoken. cool
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Dede1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
ocelot2006:

You, in particular, will end up in Cameroon. In addition, there shall never be a country call Niger Delta after the demise of Nigeria through peaceful negotiation or war.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Onlytruth(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dede1:

You, in particular, will end up in Cameroon. In addition, there shall never be a country call Niger Delta after the demise of Nigeria through peaceful negotiation or war.

hehe. That guy is the most iditioc and embarassing guy to ever come out of Akwa Ibom ( I still think he is from elsewhere though, because the average Akwa Ibomite I know is educated, hardworking and smart). The other time in a thread about Bakassi, he was threatening Camerounians with Exocet missiles.
The goat did not know that of the countries in Africa with stockpiles of Exocets, that Cameroun is one of them, while Nigeria is not. undecided
Secondly, Exocet is a FRENCH made missile and France being an ally of Cameroun would happily supply them with the latest versions. lol

The guy is given to making moronic statements, and I'm learning to completely ignore him. I probably would advise you to do the same. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Spotted: Tinubu Supporters In Aso Ebi Jetting To Abuja For The Inauguration. PIC / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.