Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,981 members, 7,835,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? (48908 Views)

CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / If You Want NIGERIA DIVIDED, Dont Vote A Northerner In 2015 / I Had A Dream That Nigeria Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Shaw007(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
. This is a clear display of ur ignorance of what Arewa is. A land of ample opportunities.
LOL!! Look who's calling someone ignorant. . .opportunity! Hehe,for which place
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Navalsadiq(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2012
Preach national integration and not disintegration.long live naija
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by jamil2(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2012
boron10: Arewa republic will then be tagged the most dangerous place to live. Then life will be unbearable for the christians over there, babangida or buhari will assume the presidential role. Lol the place will be hellish. Eeew cant imagine going there for a visit
Stay in your territory no one will like your present in our midst you stupid!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by blessed4ril(f): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2012
God 4bid! Nigeria won't & can neva break, so help us God Amen!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by xp17(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2012
Let this not happen in my days, cos there is no way this will happen without bloodshed, war is not beautiful! Ask people that experienced d nigeria civil war, or people of syria

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by chemashie(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2012
Vegetable soup: Nigeria cannot broke,we will used plaster or even cement to cemented it. angry
Your post has scattered it already.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2012
Toks2008: I decree that this will come to be in a non violent process in JESUS NAME!

hough i see Edo and Benin merging with Oduduwa repulblic and just maybe the entire Niger/delta republic excluding Onitsha which should go with Biafra

Sensible Yoruba man, trying your best to include edo, tactically excluding Onitsha and ultimately luring the Niger Delta Republic into Oduduwa Republic for their oil...sabi better thing o.

Edo can join Oduduwa but Niger Delta will never ever ever have anything to do with yorubas; they have nothing in common with them. People forget that 70% of Niger Deltans have igbo names and can speak Igbo fluently. Many people don't know this. Do you know that late Maryam Babangida could speak Igbo fluently, same goes with Deizani Madueke?
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by bamuhanya: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2012
Integrafamoo: The time is near. I only pity the christians in the North. We should start thinking of where the capitals can be for business strategy

wetin concern you?You get leg for both sides.I am also worried about the plight of Muslims in your areas.That said i have a mixed family and don't see how i could bring harm to them.The equation is simple.A draft,treaty and endorsed agreement with terms of rights and existence amongst us can be made.After all we have same tribe in so many cases and we are from the same family.A way forward shall be found peacefully,our difference and mutual respect boosted to protect rights.For all regardless.so go feed on crap!!!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by onyebaba(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2012
I beg 2 dissagree wit op.. Cross River is wit Niger Delta n nt Biafra.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2012
chemashie:
Your post has scattered it already.

lol!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by jamil2(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2012
aare07: It will be very dangerous to continue to leave the problems of
Nigeria on the doorsteps of this administration.
Insha Allah , Nigeria will not divide
who told you Nig will not divide? Just wait for the time we northerners would really love to see the day of celebrating our independance in advance.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Shaw007(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2012
jamil!:
Stay in your territory no one will like your present in our midst you stupid!
no human in his correct/right senses wud visit you. . .except he has a death wish,u can visit the iran/irag/pakistan embassy in Nigeria(if there's one) and see what i'm talking about
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2012
onyebaba: I beg 2 dissagree wit op.. Cross River is wit Niger Delta n nt Biafra.

Go back and read your history.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by naptu2: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2012
berem: "Don't cry for me oh nigeria
The truth is dat I"ll never let u go
Bla bla bla bla bla
Bla bla bla bla
Bla bla bla" embarassed pls can someone help me finish the song?

Don't cry for me oh Nigeria
The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by jamil2(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2012
sheyguy: The country is not divided yet and we are already withnesing mad politic of 'who goes with the oil regions'. I forsee another struggle on ND/SE region in the event of a breakup like the OP dipicted.
Abio
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by bamuhanya: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2012
Naval sadiq: Preach national integration and not disintegration.long live naija

strongly think you should look at the map again,go through peoples comments and views.Now look around you,it can't work as it is and may not last forever so wake up and help yourself. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by fuke(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2012
Good job mate.

how I wish those in Abuja are as creative and imaginative.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by bamuhanya: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2012
Shaw007: no human in his correct/right senses wud visit you. . .except he has a death wish,u can visit the iran/irag/pakistan embassy in Nigeria(if there's one) and see what i'm talking about

why should you even think it if not fro your hopes too!!! Anyway you can't come and you are not invited either.So stay off and keep your thoughts to you zone.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by bamuhanya: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2012
Shaw007: LOL!! Look who's calling someone ignorant. . .opportunity! Hehe,for which place
Then can you mind your business since it means nothing to you and focus on your own zone.poke noser!!!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Shaw007(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2012
The obly problem i have with this map is d south,i dont see whats preventing tham from being one,i thought d problem was with the north

now,that said,as much as some of you want this 2 happen,the north will never agree to it without a long prolonged war,and we all know that is not pretty,even without dis-integration they are still fighting

and u all know what they say about an HUNGRY MAN,if u know what i mean

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Shaw007(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2012
bamu_hanya:
Then can you mind your business since it means nothing to you and focus on your own zone.poke noser!!!
oh trust me,i will!!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by donsax: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2012
Jasboi: smh... sad sad i pity kwara ...K go fall for one syd WARA sef go go en own way grin grin grin
pity your a.s.s don't pity kwara, kwara belong to the odudua republic. Ekiti is taken from kwara and osun is just like 30min 4rm kwara. So what the Zap are you saying?
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Shaw007(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2012
bamu_hanya:

why should you even think it if not fro your hopes too!!! Anyway you can't come and you are not invited either.So stay off and keep your thoughts to you zone.
no problemo sire,i can assure you,i will. . .abeg na who wan die one rubbish deathgrin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by tayo4me(f): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2012
Vegetable soup: Nigeria cannot broke,we will used plaster or even cement to cemented it. angry

Please tell me you typed this on purpose
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by ChuckD2(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2012
hmmm... See my country... United Niger Delta is the name. Well, that's worth fighting for sha, and we'll have plenty allies. Anyone wants to worry us will have a problem with the entire world. Hahaha GOLDEN CHILD NONI!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Trulie(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2012
u mean nigeria remainin as disgruntled as ur sentence construction?
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Shaw007(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2012
fuke:
Good job mate.

how I wish those in Abuja are as creative and imaginative.
abiiiiiii. . .nah tor dey chop money den sabi
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Shaw007(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2012
Tru_lie:
u mean nigeria remainin as disgruntled as ur sentence construction?
gringringringrin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by jidam2007(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2012
wow dis go make sense die at least traveling out of the country go dey easy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2012
stale stuff
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by samkoro: 9:58am On Aug 18, 2012
I support any new nation that excludes the core north ie housa /fulani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Some Weapons Re-Captured From Boko Haram By The Army (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.