Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? (48861 Views)

CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / If You Want NIGERIA DIVIDED, Dont Vote A Northerner In 2015 / I Had A Dream That Nigeria Divided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by malaria(f): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2012
Danka7777: This will never happen.

Many Nigerians don't understand the politicking and the few oligarchs who control this country. These people will rather die than to see this country disintegrate. Their wealth is based on the unity of this country. Imagine telling 100 senators and 360 house members that you want Nigeria disintegrated, they would look at you like you out of your mind! Nigeria is their source of income.
U are +10000000 correct.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by hagma37yahoocom: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2012
Yomieluv: i want us to disintegrate shaarp sharp
ur parent stil dey feed u dat y pls come join network work make i c weather u go sttil dey yan for division
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Teediggz: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2012
I just dey laff all the keyboard warrior tribalists. Naija is here to stay. Sure you guys‘ll probably transfer you tribalistic ignorance to your children & them to their children in turn. But we‘ll still be a nation & hopefully we wll achieve our potential as a major world player. God bless NIGERIA & LONG LIVE NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by DANILSA(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2012
Na soviet union we de? If u want to Break Nigeria then be ready to fight and kill 120 million humans and cows inclusive.grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by alhussanglegma: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2012
abbey37: AREWA republic go suffeeeeeerrrrr,Na dem plenty pass without any major natural or human resources
. This is a clear display of ur ignorance of what Arewa is. A land of ample opportunities.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by xpensivethony: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2012
Yomieluv: Is This Where We Are Heading To?

is this Nigeria in the future?
lets get there very fast,nigeria sucks..
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2012
Yomieluv: i want us to disintegrate shaarp sharp

So do I. Let's not kid ourselves anymore. We need to cut off from d North jare. Way too much senseless killings. I only hope there won't be a re-enactment of d civil war. #sigh#

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by okpurukata(f): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2012
This will be nice but as a confedration. Each region being independent, with a waek centre. It is working very well for UAE. It can also work for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by musiwa5: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by martyns303(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2012
From the picture it shows how divided the South is, if the Entire North can join to form a single Nation why can't the South do same? wont be surprised if further disintegration is agitated among the South, Pity.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Ayoobscom(m): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2012
Our differences is fast killing us..but with time we shall return to normalcy
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by nosagold(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2012
[quote author=Vegetable soup]Nigeria cannot broke,we will used plaster or even cement to cemented it. angry[/q
uote]

Ofcoz nigeria cannot broke bro

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by CrazyMan(m): 9:20am On Aug 18, 2012
May that map become a reality in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2012
"Don't cry for me oh nigeria
The truth is dat I"ll never let u go
Bla bla bla bla bla
Bla bla bla bla
Bla bla bla" embarassed pls can someone help me finish the song?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Adedayo516(m): 9:25am On Aug 18, 2012
Vegetable soup: Nigeria cannot broke,we will used plaster or even cement to cemented it. angry
Vegetable soup indeed
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2012
Okay, so few "Amendments" are needed but other than that, Someone pass this to the dudes at the National Assembly let's begin working on it ASAP. grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by sparko1(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2012
--
wow this getting interesting maybe it all for the best
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by asalti(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2012
Yomieluv: Is This Where We Are Heading To?

is this Nigeria in the future?

Fantastic... I like
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Navalsadiq(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2012
WE SHOULD LEARN TO PREACH NATIONAL INTEGRATION AND NOT DISINTERGRATION FOR THIS OUR BELOVED COUNTRY NIGERIA THAT HAS BEEN ODAINED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD.LET REMIND MOST OF U WHO DETEST NORTHERN NIGERIA THAT BEFORE THE ADVENT OF OIL THE REGION SIRVIVED IMENSELY VERY WELL AND THAT TO THOSE OF U WHO CLAMOUR FRO A DIVISION U ALL WILL ASTONISHED AT THE WAY THINGS WILL CHANGE DRASTICALLY.THE NORTHERN REGION HAS GOT ARIABLE LAND FOR FARMING AND A POPLATION THAT IS ENOUGH FOR A REGION TO SURVIVE.AS FOR THE BIAFRANS AND HYPOCRYTIC ODUDUWA IF U RESEARCH WELL U WILL SEE THAT IT IS THE YOUNG AND NAIVE ONCE THAT THAT PREACH FOR A DIVISION.GO AND ASK UR FOLKS AND GRAND PARENTS WHAT THEY WENT THROUGH DURING THE WAR.LONG NAIJA.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Shaw007(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2012
I decree that this will come to be in a non violent process in JESUS NAME!

though i see Edo and Benin merging with Oduduwa repulblic and just maybe the entire Niger/delta repulblic excluding Onitsha which should go with Biafra
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by AhmedInusa: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2012
Amin o! So that we wil be free from dis Bombing None Sence n Blooshed. Hence the Nigerian Youths cannot Intervane n Make a change, We Only gossip n make Critics ov our Riligion differences while d Elites r there Looting our Funds, wuna dey dey think ov how to get Money for BIS *smh!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by bamuhanya: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2012
boron10: Arewa republic will then be tagged the most dangerous place to live. Then life will be unbearable for the christians over there, babangida or buhari will assume the presidential role. Lol the place will be hellish. Eeew cant imagine going there for a visit
boron10: Arewa republic will then be tagged the most dangerous place to live. Then life will be unbearable for the christians over there, babangida or buhari will assume the presidential role. Lol the place will be hellish. Eeew cant imagine going there for a visit

^^^^
why e dey worry you.Abi to see our destruction nah him dey worry you?Abeg face your front jor!I tell you now you shall fail and Arewa will prevail.I cant wait to see this happen.I hope its soonest sha!About a visit i doubt we would like such from you.It will be better we give the Chinese visa than someone with a hidden motive to destroy us like you.I thought the separation in the first place was to get rid of persons like you from our zone.so why the uninvited visit.God willing we shall overcome and survive the evil thoughts and envy of your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by otodeluxe(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2012
Hahah I love it. UNITED NIGER DELTA Republic things. Wow just like united states. Pls when is this happening? Can't wait... ;DHahah I love it. UNITED NIGER DELTA Republic things. Wow just like united states. Pls when is this happening? Can't wait...
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by 175(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2012
c.fours:
we can prevent this from happening.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/792196_789851_NIGERIAN_which_way_jpg66a678312e28018d188a2a1d69b3afd5_jpg9c85dc6ecba70c20eb3f9fe9ff8fb726

God forbid. It must happen oooo. Nigeria is a lost country.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by kingblosky: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2012
As for those of you beating the drums of war; its better we sweat in peace than to bleed in war.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Integrafamoo: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2012
The time is near. I only pity the christians in the North. We should start thinking of where the capitals can be for business strategy
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by kepsi123(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2012
Can we please desist from adding cross river state to the republic of Biafra. It will not happen, not now and definitely not in the future!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by naptu2: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2012
I wonder if I should ask my trouble provoking questions now.

(Yay! Musiwa is here).
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by Toks2008(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2012
Naval sadiq: WE SHOULD LEARN TO PREACH NATIONAL INTEGRATION AND NOT DISINTERGRATION FOR THIS OUR BELOVED COUNTRY NIGERIA THAT HAS BEEN ODAINED BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD.LET REMIND MOST OF U WHO DETEST NORTHERN NIGERIA THAT BEFORE THE ADVENT OF OIL THE REGION SIRVIVED IMENSELY VERY WELL AND THAT TO THOSE OF U WHO CLAMOUR FRO A DIVISION U ALL WILL ASTONISHED AT THE WAY THINGS WILL CHANGE DRASTICALLY.THE NORTHERN REGION HAS GOT ARIABLE LAND FOR FARMING AND A POPLATION THAT IS ENOUGH FOR A REGION TO SURVIVE.AS FOR THE BIAFRANS AND HYPOCRYTIC ODUDUWA IF U RESEARCH WELL U WILL SEE THAT IT IS THE YOUNG AND NAIVE ONCE THAT THAT PREACH FOR A DIVISION.GO AND ASK UR FOLKS AND GRAND PARENTS WHAT THEY WENT THROUGH DURING THE WAR.LONG NAIJA.

Thanks for the rhetoric. Maybe you should go back in history and you will find out that reasonable developmental process stopped after amalgamation please log on to http://www.dawodu.com/akinjid3.htm

The amalgamation has long expired and its high time everybody minds her business.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by bamuhanya: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2012
alhussangle@gma:
. This is a clear display of ur ignorance of what Arewa is. A land of ample opportunities.

^^^ You dey mind am(baron).That guy na bad belly.He wants a split and yet he shows concern over what he will not and shall never part of God willing.No one offered him an invite and no one is asking for you help why can't he shut up and mind his own. angry angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Divided: Is This The Future? by jamil2(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2012
abbey37: AREWA republic go suffeeeeeerrrrr,Na dem plenty pass without any major natural or human resources
Just because we don't have Oil dude wake up and always apply your NO6 before commenting ok. By the way let it be happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Gifted A Giant Fish At Kebbi (video) / Spotted: Tinubu Supporters In Aso Ebi Jetting To Abuja For The Inauguration. PIC / Reno Omokri Reacts As Toyota Snubs Nigeria, Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.