Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (15630 Views)

The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 31, 2012
She sd and I quote;'I ws stupid for falling in love with you'
I felt sori for her,tht ws in 2008 thou
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Mynd44: 5:56am On Aug 31, 2012
dabrake: She was with her friends when I went to see her and she was like "you can't spend N100 to call your girl. I'm tired of dating a poor guy like you" and I responded "I actually wanted to buy airtime to call you but I remembered arsenal had a match. That was a better 90mins investment . . ." . This girl para die.

It's of recent I knew how wicked my comment was
Bad tongue
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by tobechi20(m): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2012
A frend was chatin wit a gal 2ru a social media and they agreed to meet.
Dat day, he met d gal but was shockd dat d gal who lookd a bit fat on ha pics was now looking lepa, thin,skiny .

So he said,ARE U HIV POSITIVE?
to a gal u hav bin chatin wit for about 2 years and meetin for first time. She anoyingly left

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Chivivian125: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2012
derbybliz: the worst statement I said to A Lady was during my Jamb lesson.....the ugly lady see say she hug wowowo..nd she dey cari nyash nd as i want toast the unto toto levels,she come the form shawama...I jst Vex tell am say she dey cari nyash like Okuko Igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol....if she carry nyansh like okuko.tell me how u use carry u own
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by demmie1: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: A girl got a request on bbm and accepted it, she asked the dude how he got her pin and the dude seeing the girl's pic, decided she was ugly and that kinda infuriated him.

So he wrote "As you ugly like this you still dey form, even dey ask where i get your pin instead wey you go thank me for adding a monkey like you". grin

Can't really think of any said to me right now.
so na you him tell.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by tunapawizzy: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2012
derbybliz: the worst statement I said to A Lady was during my Jamb lesson.....the ugly lady see say she hug wowowo..nd she dey cari nyash nd as i want toast the unto toto levels,she come the form shawama...I jst Vex tell am say she dey cari nyash like Okuko Igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yawnssssssssssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2012
One of my secondary school teachers told a girl in the class that was laughing that, 'you dey laugh like person wey dem dey chook hand put for inside im yansh.'
And said it audibly to the hearing of those in class. It was quite embarassing . . . . .that teacher was known for having a rather loose tongue.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by domack99(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2012
It was in secondary school back then when one of my friends went to meet the library prefect to discuss some issue and while trying to express himself the prefect said to him. "See how you dey speak English like somebody wey dey chop Chloroquine"
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Kakability(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2012
Mine was when a friend of my girlfriend asked me to disvirgined her when she was on her period.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by kilimanjaro(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2012
After a girl i wooed rejected me in SS1, i went back to her the second day and said to her - you this 'abirun' (disable) girl , you should be delighted that am even talking to you let alone toasting you.
Ol boy, the girl cry tire.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by kama1210: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2012
A girl once told me, "you too do like say you de wear iron pant, your thing bla bla bla..."
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by sholay2011(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2012
'By the time I'm through with you, you will go back to your village singing children rhymes'. grin
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Mynd44: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2012
This thread is leaving romance for funny
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by sammily(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2012
*To call u mumu would be an insult to the mumu people*

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Kesmakveli(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2012
I hate insults or rash words so i avoid being a victim...
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by lillaowow(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2012
"i hate your d1ckk,too long for me... always makes me misarable...everytime, i always have pains in my belly"

my S3xx lincense got revoked afterwards
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Hardheolar(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2012
U dis fairly used product.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by ujukala: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2012
"Can you be my girls friends..?"

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by mutiply: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2012
The worst i can tink of is whn my ex told me dat "the angel you knw is better than the devil u dont know" gush! I was like,whts she is sayin?
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Hardheolar(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2012
Kakability: Mine was when a friend of my girlfriend asked me to disvirgined her when she was on her period.
She want to kobalise u
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2012
"Even if your friend has slept with a thousand men, i will never feel for you, what i felt for her!" shocked

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by schorlbone(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2012
Fotitiri tawzan naira grin

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Mynd44: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2012
^
That's gonna hurt
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: A girl got a request on bbm and accepted it, she asked the dude how he got her pin and the dude seeing the girl's pic, decided she was ugly and that kinda infuriated him.

So he wrote "As you ugly like this you still dey form, even dey ask where i get your pin instead wey you go thank me for adding a monkey like you". grin

Can't really think of any said to me right now.
Eeeyaa was it u d guy didn't try at all SMH
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by bonna4u(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2012
It was on a sunny sunday afternoon and I and my friend decided to go and cool off with beer in one of the fast-foods in town(we weren't having much money on us that day).
While we were there, my friend's girl friend called asking him where he was. He told her and she said she was coming. 10mins later, we looked through the glass window and saw her catwalking towards the joint with 4 of her friends tagging along. I was like what the Bleep? My friend was pissed when the arrived but didn't show it. After they got sitted, he just walked to the reception and asked them out loud to give him 5 bottles of lacasara. On hearing that, his girl friend in bid to impress her friends asked him; "James can't you ask me what to offer me"? He replied immediately with the question; "this place na my house"?
I had to excuse myself immediately to have my fill of laughter.

11 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by passionate88: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2012
Kakability: Mine was when a friend of my girlfriend asked me to disvirgined her when she was on her period.
and so?
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by megxo(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2012
Acidosis: "women are nothing but property" - Most Hausa men would say it again and again
more lyk "kaya" cheesy
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by bonna4u(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2012
^ I wrote f**k it was changed to bleep. What's the meaning of bleep in that context?
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by MrAnony1(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2012
dabrake: She was with her friends when I went to see her and she was like "you can't spend N100 to call your girl. I'm tired of dating a poor guy like you" and I responded "I actually wanted to buy airtime to call you but I remembered arsenal had a match. That was a better 90mins investment . . ." . This girl para die.

It's of recent I knew how wicked my comment was
Lol, guy you wicked o! Arsenal of all clubs? you no even give the girl small rep.

The worst statement that comes to mind now was when I heard a girl say to a guy:
"Your brain and intelligence are like two parallel lines, they can never meet"

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend / Pic Of The Day (viewer's Discretion).-x-rated / How To Treat A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.