Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (15498 Views)

The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by passionate88: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2012
bonna4u: ^ I wrote f**k it was changed to bleep. What's the meaning of bleep in that context?
parental control... There are MANY kids on nairaland...
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Les: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2012
Kolade9:
Dry
wicked!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by biggyboy1970: 10:54am On Aug 31, 2012
Idiot of no gender
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Rex123(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2012
sexkillz: "Even if your friend has slept with a thousand men, i will never feel for you, what i felt for her!" shocked

Hp ur self esteem didn't die Ooº°˚
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Maxdiamond(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: A girl got a request on bbm and accepted it, she asked the dude how he got her pin and the dude seeing the girl's pic, decided she was ugly and that kinda infuriated him.

So he wrote "As you ugly like this you still dey form, even dey ask where i get your pin instead wey you go thank me for adding a monkey like you". grin

Can't really think of any said to me right now.
freecoco,u are the girl in disguise.i think so.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by dabrake(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2012
ooseven: Random people arguing: "...if to say your mama know say na like this you go come be, she for use you do sacrifice or block erosion"

Jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by dwag: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2012
A lecturer once ask me to show him my fwend and i startd dullin.....omo d next tin he said was are u a saddist.................was jst smillin carelessly cos nevr had dat word b4....dat was den had to check it up asap.

The truth is dat he likes embarrassin ppl.....
he ask a gurl(not very beau and dont dress well bt she feels she is ok) a kwenshion and she was blaaaaahhhin............and he was like look at u ..dont know anytin ....u are so unkept......omo see laughs
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by dabrake(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2012
I do not have time for hard to get girls but I decided I would f[b]uc[/b]k this girl silly and kick her arse out after she agreed to date me.
Her reply to my wooing was ". . . you are not built to my specifications . . . "
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2012
So what people if i'm the girl? Na crime to ugly again? Hian abeg make una free cocoa o.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by slimyem: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2012
i never forget a face but in your case,i'll be glad to make an exception!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Kesmakveli(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2012
Wtf! Mtcheeew..
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by slimyem: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2012
Everytime i look at you,i get a fierce desire to be lonesome!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by goofie: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2012
i told one of my friends i would write a book. he said "i dont think u have d willpower to do it" shocked

he ended up begging an eating back his words
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2012
There was this literature teacher of mine who said to an unkempt girl ''my son will see u and spit on you''.

There was also this rotten music teacher who used to say to girls:
'' if i put my sausage in your doughnut, you will not see your zobo for months to come''.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: i never forget a face but in your case,i'll be glad to make an exception!
Hen hen! Na so mufutau secure ur heart ni?
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by ayobase(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2012
Me sef come dey reason wetin I tell the gel months later.....
How I go tell gel say I get HIV in order to keep her at bay?
Well, me just wan do hit and run for this gel, but she come dey make am breakfast, lunch and dinner for me, thereby causing katakata for other parols....
We met last year and we joked about it, but telling me I should have just told her how I felt...''I had to go for HIV test''
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by duni04(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2012
inurmind: There was this literature teacher of mine who said to an unkempt girl ''my son will see u and spit on you''.

There was also this rotten music teacher who used to say to girls:
'' if i put my sausage in your doughnut, you will not see your zobo for months to come''.
shocked
that's nasty!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by osazee12(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2012
A guy called a girl a public toilet shocked

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by elari(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2012
i simply told her i rather become impotent or turn gay than sleep with her.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: A girl got a request on bbm and accepted it, she asked the dude how he got her pin and the dude seeing the girl's pic, decided she was ugly and that kinda infuriated him.

So he wrote "As you ugly like this you still dey form, even dey ask where i get your pin instead wey you go thank me for adding a monkey like you". grin

Can't really think of any said to me right now.
lolllz dats so funny,if i were u ill giv him a piece of my mind bfor blockin him.guys talk anyhow sha,especially wen dey dont have their way with things.lolz
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by ccynwe: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
[color=#006600]Sum guy told me to my face that i IRRITATE him! I was mad buh didnt do or say anything to him...Still thinking of what to do to retaliate...[/color]
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by strangest(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
My guy was beckoning on this pretty lady to stop for a chat but the girl ignored my guy like he was not talking to her, I happened to be around then and the only thing that came out of my mouth was wow! What a world! So a beautiful girl like this is deaf and dumb!. The girl over hearing what I said burst out laughing.. Hehehe

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by nedu2000(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
A warri dude once "yabbed" his neighbour to his face that........he was so stingy that when he leaves d hotel in d morning he assumes 2 himself in his mind dat he has eaten,whereas he hasn't.......he said dis pidgin english,still remains a classic
cheesy
A warri dude once "yabbed" his neighbour to his face that........he was so stingy that when he leaves d hotel in d morning he assumes 2 himself in his mind dat he has eaten,whereas he hasn't.......he said dis pidgin english,still remains a classic

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by elari(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
worst stament i have ever heard: "how how this affected the price of garri"

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by ccynwe: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
derbybliz: the worst statement I said to A Lady was during my Jamb lesson.....the ugly lady see say she hug wowowo..nd she dey cari nyash nd as i want toast the unto toto levels,she come the form shawama...I jst Vex tell am say she dey cari nyash like Okuko Igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

laff wan komot bring out dimples on my face grin
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Sammypeters: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
D worst statement i heared was 4rm my dad. In 2011 utme exam, almost all my frnds scored above 300, including his customers children who took d exam. My result was seized and my dad's expectation was vry high because of my brilliancy sha.. Due to the delay, my dad's expectation turned into anger.. As God will hav it, my result later came out with 222 marks. When my dad saw d result, he said somtin dat i ll neva 4get in my life, he said "well, u re nt dat brilliant as u've always proved. Ur result is too low". I cried, cried and cried because of dat statement... To God be d glory am now an undergraduate of Oauife, with dat low mark.. Thank God o
som of my frnds who scored above 300 are stil at home... Painful

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
osazee12: A guy called a girl a public toilet shocked
lollllz,dat 1 is an old school abuse.lol,i heard of a jist where a lady dumped her fiance,his name was olugbenga ade (4 woteva reason known to her) and married someone else,anyway olugbenga felt hurt n felt d only way he could get bak @ her was writin dis on her wal on facebook: smelling,dirty,rusty toto wey me n my friends don finger taya,u con carry our ajeku (remenants) go giv ur husby,anyway u pipu b birds of d same feather,sha happy married life.d lady in questn got married on saturday n he wrote dat on her wal while she was stil postin her weddin pics on fb n people were sendin congratulatory msgs to her.i was furious cos i knew d guy wel but on a 2nd tot i just felt it wasnt my bisness
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by osaswellington(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
there was a girl back then dat got me angry it seem she want me back then in my secondary school days always disturbing me. then i said to her, u dis street dog get behind me. nevertheless she was not like dat. she wept and wept. felt so sorry 4 her i had to embrace her and pet her.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
kulyie: lolllz dats so funny,if i were u ill giv him a piece of my mind bfor blockin him.guys talk anyhow sha,especially wen dey dont have their way with things.lolz
Ah trust me dear it didn't happen to me but if i were to be the one, i wouldn't lack what to say, i guess you don't know me well on here, my mouth\hand badt gan. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by crackhouse(m): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
A guy once said to a girl "Ur type of Wowo{ugly face} fit make person just slap u for no tangible reason".

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by free2ryhme: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: Everytime i look at you,i get a fierce desire to be lonesome!

they guy wey tel you this kind thin bad oooo cheesy
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
crackhouse: A guy once said to a girl "Ur type of Wowo{ugly face} fit make person just slap u for no tangible reason".
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? / ok / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.