Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (15633 Views)

The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by sucezTP(f): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Long time ago, a guy was trying to stop me and chat with me, by the road side. Then, i ignored him and walked away. Out of annoyance, he said '' u dis wohwoh thing forming a big girl''.
Then, i replied '' even if i wohwoh, i know i still get hope''.

He later said '' to ba ya, won mani won o lori oko''.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by meetmeonline: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2012

it was in 2004

"Even the sh*t that comes from your nyash is from me"

Do not ask me who made this

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by dwag: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
crackhouse: A guy once said to a girl "Ur type of Wowo{ugly face} fit make person just slap u for no tangible reason".

morelike wen police dey vex come dey arrest wowo peepz for no tangle reason..........omo if na me i go jst jump inside sea...
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by dwag: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
crackhouse: A guy once said to a girl "Ur type of Wowo{ugly face} fit make person just slap u for no tangible reason".

morelike wen police dey vex come dey arrest wowo peepz for no tangible reason..........omo if na me i go jst jump inside sea...
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Chinboli(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
domack99: It was in secondary school back then when one of my friends went to meet the library prefect to discuss some issue and while trying to express himself the prefect said to him. "See how you dey speak English like somebody wey dey chop Chloroquine"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I Lafº°˚=)) =))˚°ºº°˚throway ˚=)) =))°º≈my blackberryº°˚ =)) =)) ˚ºinside °˚offering box ˚°º≈ º≈. =)) make Gø̲̣̣d replace A̶̲̥̅♏ with ˚=)) =))° range Rover sport
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Chinboli(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
mutiply: The worst i can tink of is whn my ex told me dat "the angel you knw is better than the devil u dont know" gush! I was like,whts she is sayin?

I guess am seriously confused here too! Still searching wikiGOOGLE!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Truckpusher(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2012
I use to be very close to this chick ,i mean just a platonic thing we had together and she really thinks i'm funny and fun to be with and she also confides in me .Then she got a very serious guy and he finally proposed and they both agreed,started making arrangements for the wedding then she gave me a call to give me heads up on things after talking for 2mins i jokingly said "I HOPE SAY YOU DUN TELL AM HOW MANY ABORTION U DUN FOR YOUR LIFE" And the line went dead because the phone was on speaker and he was around her....i felt so sad even till now.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Kslib(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
After trying to toast the babe for hours,all to no avail.The frustrated guy shouted in pidgin and i quote word for word "see your wowor black iron face,no wonder oyinbo say humans first be monkey"..
Everybody inside bus that day were laughing out their sorrows including the elderly woman that was initially preaching.. The funny thing is that the girl was not ugly,but she felt very bad,cos the guy completely washed off her confidence without leaving a trace...
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by adahib: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
Heard a consultant paediatrician tell a medical student "the amount of medical knowledge in you can be squeezed into the brain of a cockroach and there would still be space left to squeeze in some more". I felt embarrassed for the young man.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by limantertsa: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
Do ur wost!!!!

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by baslone: 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
The boy jumped over the fence like eiye apaaro!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Elove1: 2:15am On Sep 01, 2012
@poster. Out of curiosity i decided to check ur profile, and frankly speaking ur kinda uglinez is rare. can only be found in ape
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 01, 2012
Don't allow temptations hinder your sucess rates.......still trying to figure that out, though.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 01, 2012
Truckpusher: I use to be very close to this chick ,i mean just a platonic thing we had together and she really thinks i'm funny and fun to be with and she also confides in me .Then she got a very serious guy and he finally proposed and they both agreed,started making arrangements for the wedding then she gave me a call to give me heads up on things after talking for 2mins i jokingly said "I HOPE SAY YOU DUN TELL AM HOW MANY ABORTION U DUN FOR YOUR LIFE" And the line went dead because the phone was on speaker and he was around her....i felt so sad even till now.

Lwkmd....U r a very bad boy, hope say u apologise well o
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by timilehing(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2012
I'ld ve to list them for rankin
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2012
The worst I've ever heard was from a friend back in the days. He was having a tough argument with his gf and all of a sudden he blurted out 'Animal, Goat wey dem bring from bush, with ur grape n1ppple'
I almost ran mad with laughter
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by timilehing(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2012
Truckpusher: I use to be very close to this chick ,i mean just a platonic thing we had together and she really thinks i'm funny and fun to be with and she also confides in me .Then she got a very serious guy and he finally proposed and they both agreed,started making arrangements for the wedding then she gave me a call to give me heads up on things after talking for 2mins i jokingly said "I HOPE SAY YOU DUN TELL AM HOW MANY ABORTION U DUN FOR YOUR LIFE" And the line went dead because the phone was on speaker and he was around her....i felt so sad even till now.
You wan stop d marriage?
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Chiopatra: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2012
chiama1: While in Jamb class, the literature teacher said to a girl that was always sitting in the front seat..."why are you even always sitting here? it is not your kind of face that one should see as one steps into the class or while teaching, please next time, take a seat at the back...you are not fine atall. i keep seeing your face everytime i turn and i dont like that.

To say we were all shocked and embarrassed is an understatement. The poor girl wept so much that day.

The painful part was that this came from a man that was VERY very ugly. I will never forget that incident.
heeehhheehehe lwkmd
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Chiopatra: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2012
flanrey:

Lwkmd....U r a very bad boy, hope say u apologise well o
O. M. G!!!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by jhydebaba(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2012
hustla:

Means the same thing as Koni dafun iya e!
from which dikko be dat abi which language?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Montedosea: 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
Annoyed an ex and she called me a "frustrated,dirty,stinking,miserable goat. Ure arrogant upon nothing. I'm too good for u".. My reply? I reminded her that she once called her sister and uncle too dirty. My statement-"doesn't that tell u somethn abt ur bloodline?".. I also quoted her statements-"my body needs u";ure makn me feel Hot".. I asked her why she kept beggn for sex from a stinkn,dirty guy. That shut her up forever.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by toygod2: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2012
NLders......chai
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by dollypi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2012

Please finish the story abeg!! What happened after?
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
ooseven: Random people arguing: "...if to say your mama know say na like this you go come be, she for use you do sacrifice or block erosion"

LMFAO, i go kill any pasn wey tel me dat kyn tin
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by mo2raur(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
Clemzy16: Since the topic says.. "The Worst Statement You Ever Heard." I'll say it gotta be yesterday show of the MTN project fame west africa season 5., when Sonia said "It took her 2years not to hate her dad." and "She hated every guy including her dad." No matter what her dad might have done to her, That's not enough reason to register her wrath on national television. I just wish her all the best in the competition, but if she probably get to be the winner of the competition, those statements will always be used against her.

Nt Sonia, it was Grace n she was evictd yesterday. The statement was bad. I knw her Mum wont like dat bad statement even if they are nt in in good term
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by mo2raur(f): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
During my undergraduate in d hostel, i went to brush my teeth, i met my flatmate their brushin, left ther b4 her, went to do sumtin , stil ther brushi n i said dis 'se gutter lo n fo ni' (r u washin gutter). To b sincere it ws nt funny cos she ws tagd wit 'gutter lady'
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by ifysimple(f): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
One day, last year as I was walking along Broad Street, Lagos, I saw one man begging. He said to my face, 'pls help me' but I just walked past him. The next thing I heard from him was, "you no dey hear? Abi u be deaf and dumb?". I almost fainted.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
I said and she quote
'you are a disgrace for your entire generation'
but i later apologise
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Tbash1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
'olobuushan' is worst i ever heard
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Networkmaster(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: A girl got a request on bbm and accepted it, she asked the dude how he got her pin and the dude seeing the girl's pic, decided she was ugly and that kinda infuriated him.

So he wrote "As you ugly like this you still dey form, even dey ask where i get your pin instead wey you go thank me for adding a monkey like you". grin

Can't really think of any said to me right now.

lol...that guy is really funny and crazy. I wonder how bad she will feel, shame.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by jpphilips(m): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2012
with his stethoscope hung conspiciously on his rear mirror,in a very sunny afternoon and slow traffic. a young doctor beckoned on a lady to join him for a ride, excerpts;

DOC; pretty, come and join me i will drop you off, today's sun is not friendly.

BEB; ignores continues ''cat trekking''

DOC; ''thank you'' could have been appropriate even if u dont want the ride, i dont get such favors myself.

BEB: abeg free me

DOC; sorry oo i didnt notice the bow leg no wonder you want to trek from here reach mile 4.

BEB; e concern u?

DOC; with ur face like peter rufai, add sun join am, na cancer be that oo (beb has serious pimples)

BEB; na ur papa be peter rufai, useless doctor, u wan do abortion for traffic

doc laugh jam traffic warden.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Flygeriana(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2012
schorlbone: Fotitiri tawzan naira grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Believe u me, this got me laughing insanely in public. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / How To Treat A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.