Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Share Your Experiences of Racism - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Share Your Experiences of Racism (23268 Views)

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People / Congolese Woman Sets Herself On Fire In Protest Against Racism (Pics) / The Experiences Of Rape Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

no one called me that. you are delusional yourself. itis aparent from your behaviour here.

and what are you dumba$$ whites doing on NAiraland gtfo of here. you are just wannabes. you can never be Nigerian.

Wannabe? How can someone be a wannabe if they have [size=33pt]NEVER CLAIM nor EXPRESS DESIRE[/size] to a Nigerian grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trust me...I do not want to be Nigerian under no circumstance even if someone pay me. There is nothing special nor different with being a Nigerian and if being a Nigerian looks, behaves, and thinks like you. I would rather be a racist red neck hillybilly cracker. grin grin grin

I am on Nairaland just like you dumbiatch because I can. Now what ho? tongue tongue

Keep living in denial and delusion vapid trick.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i am much more mature unlike you.

Mamadiollo...do this bush gorilla remind you of your ex husband? grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Wannabe? How can someone be a wannabe if they have [size=33pt]NEVER CLAIM nor EXPRESS DESIRE[/size] to a Nigerian grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trust me...I do not want to be Nigerian under no circumstance even if someone pay me. There is nothing special nor different with being a Nigerian and if being a Nigerian looks, behaves, and thinks like you. I would rather be a racist red neck hillybilly cracker. grin grin grin

I[b] am on Nairaland just like you dumbiatch because I can[/b]. Now what ho? tongue tongue

Keep living in denial and delusion vapid trick.

no it is not because you can. you spend half your life here becasue you want to be like us. you suffer from nferiority complex. i know your kind.

your appetite fills up whenever you come on here.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

no it is not because you can. you spend half your life here becasue you want to be like us. you suffer from nferiority complex. i know your kind.

your appetite fills up whenever you come on here.

I laughed and ridiculed great stup!dity when I come here. grin grin grin grin grin This is PURE ENTERTAINMENT FOR ME...keep it up rabid gorilla. wink

Nope. Wrong. Keep lying. It is what the likes of you do. Lie, steal, and scam. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@me longing to be Nigerian like this bush gorilla. grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO@me suffering inferiority complexity because I do not claim to be a rabid Nigerian like him. grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=44pt]Not[/size]! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I laughed and ridiculed great stup!dity when I come here. grin grin grin grin grin This is PURE ENTERTAINMENT FOR ME...keep it up rabid gorilla. wink

Nope. Wrong. Keep lying. It is what the likes of you do. Lie, steal, and scam. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO@me longing to be[b] Nigerian like this bush gorilla[/b]. grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO@me suffering inferiority complexity because I do not claim to be Nigerian. grin grin grin grin grin grin

so you have come here to be rasict against us Nigerians. you have obviously associated me with a gorialla, because in your subconcious, you see us Africans and our flat noses wth wide nostrils, and skin colour, resembling that of gorilla. angry angry

you shold be kicked out of here! angry angry angry angry
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

so you have come here to be rasict against us Nigerians. you have obviously associated me with a gorialla, because in your subconcious, you see us Africans and our flat noses wth wide nostrils, and skin colour, resembling that of gorilla. angry angry

you shold be kicked out of here! angry angry angry angry

[size=44pt]You mad![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

[size=44pt]You mad![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you have not given me a sufficient reply (because you dont have one). instead you resort to name-calling.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Samsantos9: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Believe it or not all white are born racist
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=33pt]LMAO!!!! Pagandummy is still mad![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
Samsantos9: Believe it or not all white [size=33pt]are born[/size] racist

I can believe that.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Samsantos9: Believe it or not all white are born racist

exactly brother. did you notice how how she still didnt gve a reply to my gorilla comment and is trying to divert be calling me names angry
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

exactly brother. did you notice how how she still didnt gve a reply to my gorilla comment and is trying to divert be calling me names angry

He disputed what your dummy arse said about White people and you agreed with him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I take back rabid gorilla.....Dummy Rabid Gorilla. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

He disputed what your dummy arse said about White people and you agreed with him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I take back rabid gorilla.....Dummy Rabid Gorilla. grin grin grin grin grin

no he didnt. you are just deluded.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

no one called me that. you are delusional yourself. itis aparent from your behaviour here.

and what are you dumba$$ whites doing on NAiraland gtfo of here. you are just wannabes. you can never be Nigerian.

so NL is only for naijas? i wonder why my nigerian friends invited me here undecided grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Samsantos9: Believe it or not all white are born racist
nd what about black ppl with their " u say/do this because i m black?" grin grin isnt it also racism?vice versa
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Mamadiollo...do this bush gorilla remind you of your ex husband? grin grin grin grin
sigh.. double sigh tongue
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I can believe that.

crap... i can see it on the playground when i come there with my mixed baby. Kids never care about the colour of the skin. they start to react after notice of their parents tongue
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

No...I am not. And yes..my husband is Black. wink

oh.. that is nice wink good luck
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

That's good that his family is involved with your daughter. Many African families have no knowledge of their kinfolk in other countries simply because the male/female not keeping in contact nor share the information with the family.

It is important for the child to have both families in their life especially if they have two parents.

indeed. i always had a great relations with his family, especially wit uncle nd brothers. unfortunately i cnt say the same with my own family. my mother said she dislike the way i try to connect my daughter with africans, "because she is WHITE nd her face is typical european". i dnt know how to explain to her that her face may look like european because her father is fulani nd facial features of fulani ppl r different from another africans grin nd the color of her skin? damn, she is twice darker than my nigerian bf grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by nipeks001(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

LMAO@me longing to be Nigerian like this bush gorilla. grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO@me suffering inferiority complexity because I do not claim to be a rabid Nigerian like him. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are being racist and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo:

If u r black with dreads, it means u r at least dealer or mafian grin at least in my country, lmao

Not in my country.
But they do think it means you smoke a lot of weed.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

...I dont want to be a nigerian?

But, let me add;then the f out of UK, pagan. Why are you there? Trying to be white?

You see the logic?
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
JallowBah:

Not in my country.

I had dreads so i exactly know what u talk about grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
JallowBah:

...I dont want to be a nigerian?

But, let me add;then the f out of UK, pagan. Why are you there? Trying to be white?

You see the logic?

A White person hurt him really bad...don't take him serious.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
nipeks001:
You are being racist and stupid.

I am being just like Pagandummy that you are defending. Self reflection is a biatch huh? grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo:

I had dreads so i exactly know what u talk about grin grin grin

It is funny that people in my country assume all folks with dreads smoke weed. grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

no he didnt. you are just deluded.

Dummy gorilla...he said not ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE BORN RACIST...you stated that all WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST.

How is the above statement is not different You are illiterate too?

LMAO@me delusional cos you can't read. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
JallowBah:

Not in my country.
girl, i dnt knw why but i feel like we added each other on d fb some days ago grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo:

indeed. i always had a great relations with his family, especially wit uncle nd brothers. unfortunately i cnt say the same with my own family. my mother said she dislike the way i try to connect my daughter with africans, "because she is WHITE nd her face is typical european". i dnt know how to explain to her that her face may look like european because her father is fulani nd facial features of fulani ppl r different from another africans grin nd the color of her skin? damn, she is twice darker than my nigerian bf grin grin grin

Wow. Yes...I have seen mixed children that are darker or lighter than their parents. Your mother should accept that your daughter is Black and White. It is nice that you do not prevent your daughter from knowing her other side.

Hopefully your mother will come around.....do you think your mother will accept if she brings home a Black guy?
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Venchy: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

You sound very much like a racist, be tolerant because life is like a wind and you can be blown anywhere in life
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

A White person hurt him really bad...don't take him serious.

Oh, that must be it, gurl. True, true.

Some white gurl with a booty f`ed him over.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo:
girl, i dnt knw why but i feel like we added each other on d fb some days ago grin grin grin grin

Lol. We did.

Thats how damn small the world iswink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / History And The List Of The Past 14 Aare Ona Kakanfo Before Gani Adams / Man Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing In A River To Become A Chief In Bayelsa.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.