Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Share Your Experiences of Racism - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Share Your Experiences of Racism (23251 Views)

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People / Congolese Woman Sets Herself On Fire In Protest Against Racism (Pics) / The Experiences Of Rape Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Dukeofgarri: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
What mr A considers racist isnt what Mr B considers racist tho. some people are jst sarcastic, while some are ignorants. the only think i consider racist is being called a black monkey.never encountered it tho, but i feel like america is more ummm friendly towards other race than any other country. I Bleep with white,black, red green or blue. na to make money be my own. wetin concern me?
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
inurmind: It's amazing how people blame all their past and present troubles on whites. Mind u, we are the ones that sold our own people to them (now how horrible is that).
They didn't set fire to our villages and take the spoils, we sold our people for mirrors and gun power (not very differnt from what we do now). So how is it their fault. How are they the wicked devils when we are not any better.
Because its highly probable that if we had been in their shoes, white people would probably still be slaves by now considering the amount of gullible people in africa.
Besides if u hate them so much why are u in their country?
Why not stay in your country where there is so much poverty and corruption because you can't shake, talk to or marry someone who is not from ur tribe?
The fact is that if africa remained unexpored u would not have or even know what a phone or computer is talkess of type trash into it.
I am not saying u should worship them, but do not hate on people senselessly. Respect every race and look at their bright sides.
If they are leading in the world right now it is because they earned it.
Do not be so hot with envy but think and work towards making a better name for ur race.

You got the equation all wrong. Your textbooks were brainwashed and written by your colonial masters to indoctrinate your mind into thinking that your fore fathers were to be blamed for slavery. There was a forceful demand with gunpowder by the invaders. Armed robbers comes to your house and ask you for your money, would you say you willingly gave it to them despite the fact that you brought the money out from your safe with your Barehands?

Africans didn't sail to the new world offering slaves willingly in return for what not. In the words of Macolm X, he would say "we didn't land on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us".

Secondly, your deluded brain cells couldn't let you recall history that Freedom for the slaves didn't come easy. There were lots of revolts; people bled and died for the course. In fact, the issue of slavery led to the American civil war which is still a raw issue in the American public discourse - where the conferate flag is still flown in southern state capitols and in front of many homes.

If you were having problem with your wife: would you let another man or woman interfer ? If you couldn't satisfy her sexually:would you let another man do it or would you improve your skill ? In the case of Africa, these outsiders inflame issues and sell weapons to both side to slaughter each other, thereby, exploiting resources through the back door at very cheap rate propagated by rebels.

Africa had their own civilization. My grandmother who is not a "certified meterologist" can read the weather pretty well, predicting when it would rain and when it will not. It helps her with farm work. How did she get the inspiration? Amongst other great things pioneered by our forebears.

No lover of humanity would hate progress no matter where they come from. I admire people like Thomas Edison, Isaac Newton and others who pioneered great theories that is being used today. However, we should not forget that many of the resources and metals in your phone and computers like gold, cacitarites, copper and all that comes from cheap controlled rebel mines in the developing world. So you see, it goes both ways. Without this resources to engineer things, theories are useless.

"Modern civilization" is not even upto 500years. Yet, we are beginning to see the heavy downside to it. At the end, we are going back to nature. Why should I be so impressed by artificial anti-biotics that compromise the immun system with all its side effects when God created natural ones in herbs like garlic, ginger, bitter kola and even honey ?

There is a medical research that says whites are more prone to skin cancer( caused by sun rays or whatever). It rarely affects dark skinned people. This is to show you why God moved them from Africa to a snow filled cold region where the sun would spare them.

Now,who gave them the Impetus to question my humanity and why God the supreme, created me as a pitch black african man under the sun ?

They dehumanize people like you to hate everything about your race even mama Africa ( the most natural continent on earth).

We are going back to nature whether you like it or not.Join hands with Green economy, philosophy or self extinct.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MyzMar65(f): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
@topsyking......not sure how these replies work but:
I checked u out on fb......i hit u up on yahoo.....am not always online but nearly always close by grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by dasparrow: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
@Post

If I started telling you my entire racist experiences with Caucasian/white folks, we will be here till next week. I no fit shout abeg! I mean, I have been followed around in the store because most white people think that all black people are thieves who want to steal from them. It does not matter whether you dress nicely or not. Some white people will still treat you like crap. I have been called a 'Nigger' to my face severally by white people. I have had white people falsely accuse me of theft. I have had white people cough in my face on the street. I have had white women clutch their handbags or purses when they see me approaching in broad daylight for that matter because they think every black person is out to rob them.

I have had white people place their small breed dogs in the seat beside them when they see me approaching so I won't sit beside them. They have also placed their bags and backpacks beside them as well when they see me approaching so I won't sit down. I have had white strangers in a bus in Germany dip their hands on my head all in the name of wanting to feel my hair texture. I have had a white American professor (in New York) question me about a paper I wrote at the beginning of a semester in my graduate program many years ago. She could not believe that as an African I could write so well. I got an 'A' for her class at the end of the semester when she realized through my in class written assignments that I write well.

All these experiences I have mentioned in this post occurred in Germany and others in the United States. This is why I get so frustrated and angry with Nigerians when I travel to Nigeria and see Nigerians a55 kissing white people and treating white people, Asians and other racial groups living in Nigeria better than they treat their fellow Nigerians. If these Nigerians can only live abroad for 5 years or less, they will change their attitude (I hope). Nigerians should understand that the white people you see in Nigeria are equally racist. Never you think that a racist white person will not come to Africa. So think twice when you go doing boy-boy for them. That you like them does not necessarily mean that they like you too. Many racist whites have cleverly mastered and perfected the act of pretense including some of the ones married to blacks. They smile in your face, even have a chat with you but that does not mean they like you. In fact, the closeted Caucasian racists (the smiley-smiley ones) are the most dangerous because you never know when they will strike. Also be careful of Arabs and Asians as well. Don't trust them because they are racist too.

My older sibling always tells me that she can never live in the western/white world. She visited the UK on vacation and she was like, all those cat eyes (she means the blue, green, and hazel colored eyes of the Caucasians) everywhere starring at her and the cold demeanor of the whites was quite scary for her. White racism is the reason why I cannot see myself living abroad for good. Racism just ruins the whole abroad experience. I mean, yes, Caucasians/whites have orderly societies, good infrastructure, good universities, good healthcare, stable power/electricity and all that.

However, what good does all that do when you are stripped off your dignity, when you are constantly verbally, physically, emotionally and psychologically abused all because you came to this world in a brown skin? There is no REAL sense of belonging and genuine peace of mind for you the black man/woman/child in the white man's world and you end up not even enjoying the positive things that these western/white societies offer because of the never ending racial hostilities of her people. This is why I am also of the opinion that international sport competitions like the recently concluded Olympics and the world cup are a waste of time because I have not seen this sporting events bring the HUMAN race closer. People/athletes from various racial groups are still as racist as ever and never hesitate to show it when playing games with black people for instance.

Over the years, I have personally grown very weary of white people. It is has nothing to do with their skin color per se but rather their subtle and not so subtle racist ways and attitudes. It seems like racism runs in their genes or something. After living in the western or Caucasian world for an extended period of time, it will take the grace of God and the Holy Spirit not to turn racist, I tell you. I personally will not be raising my kids in a Caucasian country because I do not want my kids being exposed to the Caucasians and their racist demons. Believe it or not, but racists DO have the demon of hate dwelling in them and I feel sorry for their pathetic hateful souls once their life journey on earth is over. Our God is a God of love and anyone who hates can never see God's face. Thank God that the kingdom of Christ Jesus will not have racists in them. Peace!

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by dasparrow: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Olodostein:

You got the equation all wrong. Your textbooks were brainwashed and written by your colonial masters to indoctrinate your mind into thinking that your fore fathers were to be blamed for slavery. There was a forceful demand with gunpowder by the invaders. Armed robbers comes to your house and ask you for your money, would you say you willingly gave it to them despite the fact that you brought the money out from your safe with your Barehands?

Africans didn't sail to the new world offering slaves willingly in return for what not. In the words of Macolm X, he would say "we didn't land on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us".

Secondly, your deluded brain cells couldn't let you recall history that Freedom for the slaves didn't come easy. There were lots of revolts; people bled and died for the course. In fact, the issue of slavery led to the American civil war which is still a raw issue in the American public discourse - where the conferate flag is still flown in southern state capitols and in front of many homes.

If you were having problem with your wife: would you let another man or woman interfer ? If you couldn't satisfy her sexually:would you let another man do it or would you improve your skill ? In the case of Africa, these outsiders inflame issues and sell weapons to both side to slaughter each other, thereby, exploiting resources through the back door at very cheap rate propagated by rebels.

Africa had their own civilization. My grandmother who is not a "certified meterologist" can read the weather pretty well, predicting when it would rain and when it will not. It helps her with farm work. How did she get the inspiration? Amongst other great things pioneered by our forebears.

No lover of humanity would hate progress no matter where they come from. I admire people like Thomas Edison, Isaac Newton and others who pioneered great theories that is being used today. However, we should not forget that many of the resources and metals in your phone and computers like gold, cacitarites, copper and all that comes from cheap controlled rebel mines in the developing world. So you see, it goes both ways. Without this resources to engineer things, theories are useless.

"Modern civilization" is not even upto 500years. Yet, we are beginning to see the heavy downside to it. At the end, we are going back to nature. Why should I be so impressed by artificial anti-biotics that compromise the immun system with all its side effects when God created natural ones in herbs like garlic, ginger, bitter kola and even honey ?

There is a medical research that says whites are more prone to skin cancer( caused by sun rays or whatever). It rarely affects dark skinned people. This is to show you why God moved them from Africa to a snow filled cold region where the sun would spare them.

Now,who gave them the Impetus to question my humanity and why God the supreme, created me as a pitch black african man under the sun ?

They dehumanize people like you to hate everything about your race even mama Africa ( the most natural continent on earth).

We are going back to nature whether you like it or not.Join hands with Green economy, philosophy or self extinct.

God Bless you and may you live long for what you have said in this post of yours.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

If I started telling you my entire racist experiences with Caucasian/white folks, we will be here till next week. I no fit shout abeg! I mean, I have been followed around in the store because most white people think that all black people are thieves who want to steal from them. It does not matter whether you dress nicely or not. Some white people will still treat you like crap. I have been called a 'Nigger' to my face severally by white people. I have had white people falsely accuse me of theft. I have had white people cough in my face on the street. I have had white women clutch their handbags or purses when they see me approaching in broad daylight for that matter because they think every black person is out to rob them.

I have had white people place their small breed dogs in the seat beside them when they see me approaching so I won't sit beside them. They have also placed their bags and backpacks beside them as well when they see me approaching so I won't sit down. I have had white strangers in a bus in Germany dip their hands on my head all in the name of wanting to feel my hair texture. I have had a white American professor (in New York) question me about a paper I wrote at the beginning of a semester in my graduate program many years ago. She could not believe that as an African I could write so well. I got an 'A' for her class at the end of the semester when she realized through my in class written assignments that I write well.

All these experiences I have mentioned in this post occurred in Germany and others in the United States. This is why I get so frustrated and angry with Nigerians when I travel to Nigeria and see Nigerians a55 kissing white people and treating white people, Asians and other racial groups living in Nigeria better than they treat their fellow Nigerians. If these Nigerians can only live abroad for 5 years or less, they will change their attitude (I hope). Nigerians should understand that the white people you see in Nigeria are equally racist. Never you think that a racist white person will not come to Africa. So think twice when you go doing boy-boy for them. That you like them does not necessarily mean that they like you too. Many racist whites have cleverly mastered and perfected the act of pretense including some of the ones married to blacks. They smile in your face, even have a chat with you but that does not mean they like you. In fact, the closeted Caucasian racists (the smiley-smiley ones) are the most dangerous because you never know when they will strike. Also be careful of Arabs and Asians as well. Don't trust them because they are racist too.

My older sibling always tells me that she can never live in the western/white world. She visited the UK on vacation and she was like, all those cat eyes (she means the blue, green, and hazel colored eyes of the Caucasians) everywhere starring at her and the cold demeanor of the whites was quite scary for her. White racism is the reason why I cannot see myself living abroad for good. Racism just ruins the whole abroad experience. I mean, yes, Caucasians/whites have orderly societies, good infrastructure, good universities, good healthcare, stable power/electricity and all that.

However, what good does all that do when you are stripped off your dignity, when you are constantly verbally, physically, emotionally and psychologically abused all because you came to this world in a brown skin? There is no REAL sense of belonging and genuine peace of mind for you the black man/woman/child in the white man's world and you end up not even enjoying the positive things that these western/white societies offer because of the never ending racial hostilities of her people. This is why I am also of the opinion that international sport competitions like the recently concluded Olympics and the world cup are a waste of time because I have not seen this sporting events bring the HUMAN race closer. People/athletes from various racial groups are still as racist as ever and never hesitate to show it when playing games with black people for instance.

Over the years, I have personally grown very weary of white people. It is has nothing to do with their skin color per se but rather their subtle and not so subtle racist ways and attitudes. It seems like racism runs in their genes or something. After living in the western or Caucasian world for an extended period of time, it will take the grace of God and the Holy Spirit not to turn racist, I tell you. I personally will not be raising my kids in a Caucasian country because I do not want my kids being exposed to the Caucasians and their racist demons. Believe it or not, but racists DO have the demon of hate dwelling in them and I feel sorry for their pathetic hateful souls once their life journey on earth is over. Our God is a God of love and anyone who hates can never see God's face. Thank God that the kingdom of Christ Jesus will not have racists in them. Peace!

The truth as it is. If more of our people out there wouldn't be in denial.

I try not to develop hate for them. Forgiven spirit like yours encourage me the more.

Thank you for the blessings. May we all live long to see mama Africa thrive in her natural state.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by claremont(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
In the country where I live (just like in most modern countries), racism has since been outlawed. What I do experience every now and then are subtle forms of racism. I work for a sensitive organisation within Her Majesty's Government, and it is a well-known 'unspoken' fact that there are 3 strata of employees amongst us; the whites, the Black-British, and then the rest of us, and subtle preferential treatment is given in that particular order. I find that I have to work much more than those who were born here just to be treated at par with them. It hurts big-time, but I just ignore and get on with it.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by texbaba1: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
for me i see this racism thing differently. we accuse the white of racism when a black man is involved. but lets turn the table around...supposing, sometimes we cant deny the fact that even we blacks can be racist against a white man too.for example in football, supposing a team like 3sc of ibadan has a white player in their ranks playing for them here in naija, how do u think he will be recieved? what do u think pple would say to him in their local dialect cos they knw he woludnt understand, especially if he makes a terrible misstake on the pitch/ what do u think fans would call him? racism is both ways, it usually occurs when a particular race finds himself where he is totally outnumbered , or his color kind are rare in that geographic location. for me if a white man calls me black monkey, i will call him white pig...if he gives me the banana gesture, i will show him to a refuse dump....cos with time, as climate continue to change, we would knw which skin color or race is superior. Africa is the future of mankind.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Black are more racist with their fellow black, and i have yet to understand. In their own country they ll treat whites/asians/arabs/indians better than their fellow africans. Many of us African need to heal from this inferiority complex we have. For example once i was with friends (2 Ghana guys and one Naija), and I was askin the ghanaians to show me some twi, so they were showin expression and I was repeating after them. lol The naija guy was perplexed askin me why would I wanna learn this bull** and he wasn't joking. So i asked why is it good for me to learn english and not a fellow african language? i love languages so i try to learn as much as I can. Africans in general think their culture is better than other african cultures (tribalism) but many bow down before non-africans.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Kgdavid(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
ff.g.g,rergergkl
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Kgdavid(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
weell as for racism i cant really say ive experienced it outrightly but to some extent yea. ill put my experiences in two categories: those on african soil and those off african soil- the first on african soil happened when i was playing football with some australian, brittsih and german dudes and other blacks. being slightly aggressive but also kind of cheeky i pulled one german guys shirt to stop him from runnin in on goal and he got so angry and even tried to kick me which i ignored but beneath the surface i was just waiting for him to touch me once. anyway like fifteen minutes later one of the other white guys did the exact same thing to him and tho i could tell he was upset at that one he didnt react in anyway. now we were mostly meetng for the first tym that day so there was no issue of them being friends or anything. pretty much the game turned into a cat and mouse thing between him and me with us pretty much hunting each other on the pitch...one of the whites even said to me "be careful or ul get hurt". anyway to be fair to him he did call me afterwards to apologize and we sort of became friendly.outside of africa i cant say i experienced any racism....actually the white folks i interacted with were really very friendly and helpful. i played as the only black player in a county league team once and the players were really cool. wen i went to church the old ladies would just be hugging me like a teddy bear and there was even a middle aged white guy who i met at a bus stop around ten at night and he randomly started telling me about his family problems. lol he adviced me strongly not to have kids i remember.but then there were these kids who used to throw pebbles at our window and we wer the only ones they did it too...we were new so maybe that was it but then we were also the only blacks sooooo i dunno but kids will be kids. they stopped it the day i came out and yelled at them. the bus thing tho i have some vague recollection of some weird behaviour from a girl or two girls on a bus....cant remember exactly what tho but personally im the type that would try to block anyone from sitting near me and id rather stand than seat next to someone especially on a short journey whether black or white so ill hold that against no one. finally i had fling with a white girl (in africa) mann she is the reason why i am determined to marry white for brothers once you go white you never go back!!! there was also this lebanese chic that was pretty much my best friend at some point even at a time that i confess i was a pretty lame character. i really dunno wat she saw in me. so there...i conclude that generally racism has not been much of an issue for me.in fact i seem to have a thing with white chics which i cant understand. i was in sports direct once and this group of girls came in all chatty and then one of them in particular just couldn take her eyes of me and was really quiet till i left. it didnt seem like a bad thing tho. also at church there was one weirdish girl who would look at me a lot but i couldn tell wat sort of look it was. in fact the first girl that ever told me she liked me (must have been in kindergarten)was one small white kid.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Kgdavid(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
look lets think deeply about this. it is inevitable that were certain traits and characteristics are recognized as significant generic differences between groups of people there will be discrimination. as angry as i get when hearing news of racism i calm down because i realize it is a natural human reaction. why do whites look down on blacks? it is because we are:
1.different
2.percieved to be inferior which is "justified" by history and even modern trends of african backwardness
3.percieved as beggars and thieves which in the context of our relationship with whites is largely true.

if any one doubts that the above are basis for a racist reaction then let me ask:
why do igbos, hausas and yorubas hate each other?
why do south africans and most other west africans largely hate nigeians?

you see racism as a phenomenon in itself is misunderstood. the real problems r self centeredness and the human being's intolerance for difference.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mr. Him:
@Jallobah, with a back side like yours, i wouldn't mind any type of racism with you...no disrespect wink

Lol.

I guess I should say..thank you?
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dasparrow:

I am sorry. For you feeling like this, I mean, and for your experiences.

One of the reasons I wish to move to Africa with my hubby, is because, like you say, the subtle racism, the judging, and ignorance.
I feel like I always have to defense my marriage to an african muslim man, for both africans and norwegians. And why is that needed? If I married a norwegian, white dude, nobody would ask if he beats me, control my clothes, makes me do everything around the house, wants to perform fgm, etc, etc.
But, my husband also get it from africans. They ask if I want him to turn away from Islam, if I make him go to church, if I want to deny him of his african culture, if I deny him to speak his language around the house, etc, etc..

So, I dont know yet. Our kid gets more "accepted" in Africa, mostly because she look the way she do.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by kingblosky: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
BelaMorena: .

There are Hindus who smoke 3x the amount of weed than the entire rasta population on my island.

East Indian man of the Hindu faith smoking weed in India

These guys literally sit on the streets of India in front of holy shrines and smoke pound after pound a DAY!

I cant laugh.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 12, 2012
Guys, there are also good white people - I mean good to the heart white human who don't care about color that much! Human color is interesting and curious to look at when different from yours sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 12, 2012
I won't deny racism exists, but sometimes, we can be too conscious of any odd behaviour from someone of another race and term it racist...

In schools in Nigeria, you get called different names based on your looks, and for once, you never branded your mates 'racist', i guess?

I get called black shadow because I so dark...lol

My friend gets called yellow Pawpaw because he is light-skinned.... This is black on black people at it......

Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying racism, but sometimes, ethnic minorities can be overly sensitive that you begin to ask.........'don't blacks use derogatory remarks on other blacks?

Black people dat call Obasanjo a monkey, would they be angrier if white people did call Obasanjo a monkey?

I hardly get angry when I witness racism from white people, because we still have a lot of work to do as black people.... We first need to eliminate the tribal hate we have for each other.

If black people are very much guilty of hate amongst each other, why should we expect other races to be any different in their capacity to hate?

@ Op, I wont share any racism experience because it's like you asking me to share the experience I had with a stupidd person

Every racist is stupidd!!! So stupidd that they can't figure out that we are all born of women, same red blood flows in us all, and we all gonna be dust; white or black.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Joeblis(m): 1:50am On Sep 12, 2012
Lol...my cousin bro studing in germany always complian of how his been treated badly...lol i cant help but to laugh.i called him lately and he told me he cant to return back to nigeria,lol i was like is it this serious?though the dude is light skinned but i still wonder how come...maybe "mario baloteli" can tell us more.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by pleep(m): 3:36am On Sep 12, 2012
I love those those photos on the title.

those cops are like: "Niglet did you steal this bike?"
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 12, 2012
all4naija: Guys, there are also good white people - I mean good to the heart white human who don't care about color that much! Human color is interesting and curious to look at when different from yours sometimes.

You are right. I have met quite a few, and whenever u good to me, i am good to you, when u racist, i show u racism dun only go one way. Anyway many white are racists but compared to indians and arabs smh, those 2 are the worst kind!
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by topsyking: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2012
MyzMar65: i'm new here and i'm a white American...i have many Nigerian friends online and many black friends in general...i'm not racist; i'm not prejudiced...but, as a white woman who prefers black men, I have encountered many people who are not acceptable of my black friends, nor of interracial couples...the majority of those against my black friends are white people; however, I have found an extraordinary number of black females who hate the idea of a black man with a white woman...as I say, "to each his own", but EVERYBODY (white, black, green, yellow, red, purple, orange, etc.) should respect EVERYBODY'S choices; whether they agree or not.........
JUST LOVE WHO YOUR HEART TELLS YOU TO LOVE........don't try to change to conform to someone else's wants, beliefs, or opinions,
Where u able to see me on facebook...how are you doing my lady
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by wirewire(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: this is only for Africans...we are the only victims...thanks for sharing how our husband suffers angry angry angry
dude you are just on it now
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by NNMUU(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
It was actually my first time in america nd I was 16. I got into a bus, it started moving and I hit dis white guy by mistake.
The dude started insulting me, called me an idiot and said I was blind. As a first timer in d white mans land I apologized and took my sit. That actually changed me, I hated white guys wit a passion........ If a saw a white guy I could chase him rip off his aRm and beat him with it but thank God I'm a changed man
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by ajanaku2(m): 1:05am On Sep 13, 2012
...just wondering why White should move before Black in a Chess game!
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 13, 2012
The only time I experienced racism was when i tried to f uck my white gf in the a ss and she won't let me because my big black c ock was too big for that part of her anatomy, I felt totally abused my humanity had been called into question so I said 'shut up bi atch! stick it in your mouth' and that was the end of the racism. Thank you
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2012
norrisman: None a dem a mess wid me.

I am black, got dreads and got scars on my forehead from accidents when I was young. I travel the Tube with a screw face and no one phucks with me! I love it

Although if yawah gas, I go ja or beg dem because me I lazy die!

If u r black with dreads, it means u r at least dealer or mafian grin at least in my country, lmao
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2012
jackbauersballs: I dont like Lebanese people.

And Arabs.

And Pakis.

And Fulani.

I hate them.

I dont like Lebanese people.

And Arabs.

And Pakis.
... nd ppl who hate fulani grin
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo:

I dont like Lebanese people.

And Arabs.

And Pakis.
... nd ppl who hate fulani grin

almost same here.

I dont like lebanese, pakis, some Arabs (except the tribal Bedouin Arab of the peninsula and ofcourse I HATE WHITES, for messing up my country and for past attrociteies, slavery, rascism etc.)
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

almost same here.

I dont like lebanese, pakis, some Arabs (except the tribal Bedouin Arab of the peninsula and ofcourse I HATE WHITES, for messing up my country and for past attrociteies, slavery, rascism etc.)

I hate whites because we r UGLY, smelling, dirty (except of me grin)with wicked culture.
I hate also blacks who blame recent generation of whites for slavery, because its... a nonsense! grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo:

I hate whites because we r UGLY, smelling, dirty (except of me grin)with wicked culture.
I hate also blacks who blame recent generation of whites for slavery, because its... a nonsense! grin

yes i hate akatas also.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MamaDiallo(f): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes i hate akatas also.
i hate everyone and everything angry
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2012
MamaDiallo:
i hate everyone and everything angry

i dont. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaian King, Céphas Bansah Rules Via Skype From Germany, Builds Jail For Women / History And The List Of The Past 14 Aare Ona Kakanfo Before Gani Adams / Ekele (greetings, Well-wishing, Compliments, Regard, Salutation) In Igbo Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.